All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Yes you're back

Hopr this this going to be long

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well written

love the story but you use the same names or simular names so it got a little confusing

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 14 years ago
Fucking Cute.

It was a very cute story and I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice start

Great character development, a lot of people makes it a bit confusing, but more interesting in the long run I assume.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ok, this is absolutely great stuff!! Still getting used to the switching between couples but it has the added benefit of not getting bored reading a long segment on characters I might not be interested in. Bookmarked and ready for the next chapter, write on! :)

rlh100rlh100almost 6 years ago
Warning: Ends with bloody violence

Warning: Ends with bloody violence and lots of senseless death. If this upsets you, like it does me, be warned.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Romance in all of its many stages. A good start of a promising story, very well thought out and written. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. Well written and the humor is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES