The Broussard Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul rubbed her back while she gave a few more dry heaves.

"Here," Paul said, offering her his handkerchief to wipe her mouth.

"Jesus, I don't know what's wrong with me," Cindy said weakly, wiping her sweaty forehead with his handkerchief.

"Uh huh," Paul agreed and smiled sadly as Paulie sang a nursery rhyme, getting most of the words wrong.

"Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of," he corrected.

"Sugar and spice," Paulie repeated.

"And boogers and snot and everything hot, that's what little boys are made of," Paul concluded.

"Nuh uh! Paulie, don't listen to him!" Cindy said, starting the car. "It's 'Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.'"

"You sure?" Paul asked.

"Yes, Baby, I'm sure," she affectionately rested her hand on his arm for a moment, and then put the car into gear.

----

John Farmer gave the truck the green light, noting that whoever had worked on the truck last had used the wrong motor oil and oil filter. He assured Nadia and Dee that they could drain the old oil out, put the correct weight in and a new oil filter for thirty dollars.

"But the price he's asking...?" Dee asked the older man.

"Would I give him that?" John asked and shrugged his shoulders. "Personally? I'd talk him down five hundred or so."

"Offer him fourteen," Henry, John's assistant said. "Worse he can do is say 'No.'"

"He's right," John smiled and finished writing out his estimation for Dee.

"Thanks, Mr. Farmer; you're the best," Dee smiled.

"Uh huh, heard from your insurance company yet?" John asked Nadia.

"Yes sir was there this morning," Nadia agreed. "Got them the police report and she said it probably wouldn't be any trouble."

"Good, good, and you, Miss Deonia Doyeski," John said to the toddler. "When are you going to start driving, huh?"

"Oh God, I don't even want to think about that," Nadia laughed. "Momma has a hard enough time catching her now that she's walking!"

"All right, let me know when your insurance company says I can get this wreck off my property," John smiled as the two attractive girls left the shop.

"God damn, just give me ten minutes with them, huh?" Henry said as he watched the girls through the open bay doors.

"Uh huh, ten minutes, then begin CPR," John said.

"No, no, just let me die happy," Henry said and turned back to the Mercury Sable he was working on.

----

Kelli Mouton almost screamed when the doorbell gave out its weak, strangled sounding buzz, letting her know there was someone at the door.

Mandy laughed at her, then went and answered the door.

"Hi there; we might have the wrong apartment," Kelli heard Elliot's voice.

"Yeah, we're looking for a gorgeous red head," Wade said.

"Uh, her? She ran away from home, but give me five minutes and I'll be ready," Mandy said.

"Mandy!" Kelli shrilled.

"Hey, there you are," Wade smiled as Kelli rushed into the living room.

"I hate you," Mandy muttered playfully as she walked away from the door.

"Wow, you look great," Elliot said, letting his eyes roam Kelli from toes to head, smiling the whole time.

"You really do," Wade agreed.

----

Elizabeth smiled as Eddie ate his green peas, like a big boy, and then cajoled him into eating just a little bit more of the fried chicken nuggets.

"There you go, get that ketchup all over that big old nugget," she encouraged.

Yeah," Eddie agreed.

Ketchup or not, he only wanted to eat half of it. Elizabeth shrugged; she'd already gotten him to eat a pretty good sized portion of his dinner.

She played with him; his father had sent him a train set for his third birthday, and Eddie did love the chunky wooden train.

She tightened her face whenever she thought of the forty seven year old man; how could a man in his forties be so immature?

True, it had been his boyish good looks that had attracted Elizabeth to him, coupled with his shyness. But the moment she found out she was pregnant, his true nature emerged. He even went so far as to claim that Eddie was not his.

"Fine, fine, mother fucker; I'll raise the baby myself," Elizabeth had hissed at him.

"Fucking right you will," Gordon Ziegler had shrilled.

Then his tune had changed; obviously he had a moment of clarity and realized that the baby was indeed his. By tat time, though, Elizabeth had determined that the least amount of contact her child had with Gordon, the better.

"Take me to court," Elizabeth had shrugged when Gordon demanded visitation with his son.

"Fine, bitch, I will," Gordon snarled.

"Oh, and be sure to bring along the cancelled checks," Elizabeth said. "You know, from the child support and medical expenses and stuff? The judge's going to want to see those."

She had him there; Gordon had not put penny one toward Eddie's support or Elizabeth's medical bills during pregnancy or Eddie's pediatric doctor.

"Give me a list; I'll pay it," Gordon declared.

"E-mailed one to you every month," Elizabeth said. "Never got any response; figured you couldn't be bothered."

But she did let Eddie play with the train. The tricycle sat in the corner of the living room; Eddie hadn't mastered it yet, but he did like ringing the bell that dangled from the handle bars.

----

Pam immediately went to the kitchen and began preparing their dinner.

Paul changed Paulie's diaper, then took Barbara from Trish and changed her diaper as well.

Whooee!" he told the squirming infant. "Didn't smell like that when it went in!"

Cindy smiled sadly as she watched him.

"Soup will be ready in a minute," Pam said. "Why don't you get out of them clothes?"

"Good idea," Cindy agreed.

"Hungry," Paulie announced to Aunt Pam.

"Working on it, booger boo," she told him.

----

Kelli nervously approached the helicopter, but Elliot smiled encouragingly. Wade assisted her into the cab and Kelli felt a shiver go through her as his hand rested on her small butt.

"Okay," Elliot said as he went through the checklist out loud so that she would know what he was doing, and why.

Then he switched on his head set, rattled off some alphanumeric code and the helicopter lifted off the ground.

"Just taking you out to Industrial Canal then back again, unless you wanted to go somewhere else," Wade said.

"Industrial Canal?" Elliot said. "Dude, you might think that's romantic, but I bet Kelli don't feel like looking at where we work."

"Then where you think?" Wade asked.

"Atchafalaya Basin," Elliot said.

"That swamp?" Wade asked.

"That swamp, yeah, but it is part of our heritage," Elliot said.

"You're right," Wade said and smiled at Kelli. "We're going to look at a swamp, okay?"

"Okay," Kelli agreed.

The flight took almost no time; it had taken them much longer to drive from Bender to Lafayette. Elliot hovered and Wade operated the spotlight mounted on the underbelly of the craft.

"Oh my God!" Kelli squealed as they startled a group of raccoons feasting on fish.

"Swamp looks a lot different at night, huh?" Wade smiled at her.

"Yeah!" she agreed as they continued on their journey.

"Okay, heeding back," Elliot said and turned the craft southwest.

"Aw!" Kelli complained.

"Hey, who's the one who said she had to work tomorrow?" Elliot teased her.

"Oh, all right," she huffed.

----

Elizabeth held the smaller of the two rubber dongs and smeared a little bit of water-repellant lubricant onto the head of it. She put another dollop of the greasy lubricant on her middle finger and reached behind herself. She ran the tip of her finger around and around the rim of her anus, then slipped the finger in. She worked the finger in and out of her rectum a few times to make sure that it was completely lubricated and ready to accept the rubber cock. She put the prepared dong on the rim of her bathtub, then gripped the larger rubber cock and ran the tip of it up and down her slit. When it was fully lubricated with her own juices, she slowly, deliberately inserted it into her pussy.

She stepped over the rim into the hot scented water and took a firm grip on the smaller rubber cock. She eased herself into the hot water, then put the rubber cock underneath herself.

With an 'ooohhh' she sank down onto the greased rubber toy and shut her eyes to the blissful feelings that coursed through her body.

The warmth of the water, the darkness of the room, the smell of the bath oil, and the full feeling of being fuck by not one, but two lovers. Her right hand went to her nipples and she pinched one, then the other, almost painfully. Her left hand went to her clitoris and she bit back the scream as her first orgasm burst out of her.

When the water was cool, she got to weak legs and pulled the rubber cock from her almost numb rectum. She did not look at it, just dropped it into the water. She then slowly, languidly pulled the fatter rubber cock from her pussy and dropped it into the water as well.

"I wonder if that makes me some kind of slut or whore," she wondered out loud. "Wanting two cocks at the same time."

She got out of the tub, toweled dry, then bent and vigorously cleaned both rubber dildos, dried them, and put them into the linen closet, top shelf, along with her tube of lubricant.

Finally, she pulled the stopper on the tub, blew out the candles, and left the small sanctuary.

----

Elaine nervously checked around the parking lot before stepping out of the building. Charlotte Hebert had assured her that being on the council would be 'a piece of cake,' but Charlotte had not mentioned how heated it got. Charlotte had not mentioned that she would have to put up with angry, hostile men.

Neither Jesse, nor Judge Monroe had been happy with her tonight. Shelley and Cheryl were ready to cave in, give Judge Monroe what he wanted. Jesse was already on board.

"A raise?" Elaine had asked, incredulous. "You want a fifty percent raise, for what? For sitting around for three, four hours twice a month?"

"Young lady," Jesse had sneered. "We're not all married to doctors."

"Or our personal assistants," Elaine shot back. "But what does that have to do with anything? There is simply no way to justify giving ourselves a five hundred dollar a month raise; there are people out of work, there are people losing their homes, and you want to shove another bill in their face?"

Shelly had fallen under Elaine's fixed stare and voted against the proposal.

"We will table this until our next meeting," Judge Monroe decided.

"We will not," Elaine said. It is a four to two vote; there is no reason to bring it up next meeting."

Their rage was palpable. Outwardly, she maintained a calm, professional demeanor. Inwardly, though, she was cringing. Inwardly, she cowered under their glares.

"Nice job in there," Donald said as he walked to his Mercedes-Benz.

"Thanks," Elaine murmured and unlocked the door to her mini-van.

----

Kelli would kiss one good night, then the other would demand his share of kisses, then she'd have to kiss the first one again.

Finally, she giggled and shoved them both away.

"Really, come on y'all, I got work tomorrow," she whined.

"All right, just one more," Elliot smiled, giving her an almost chaste kiss on her lips.

"Good night, I had a great time," Wade husked and kissed her one final time.

"Good night," she whispered to them, then entered the apartment.

"Wow, both of them?" Mandy asked.

"Mandy! What? Were you watching us?" Kelli shrieked.

"Nothing on television," Mandy shrugged.

"I hate you," Kelli said and went to her bedroom.

----

Judge Monroe checked to make sure there were no unmarked police cars in the area, and then came to a stop.

"Great, that sick piece of shit is back," Paula complained to Donna.

"Fuck, just call him 'Daddy' and he'll be happy," Rosa offered.

"Uh huh, you go then, Paula complained.

"Fine; a hundred for me," Rosa said, already strolling toward the judge's car.

----

Again, they lay in bed together, cuddling together to comfort one another.

Numbly, Paul rolled over and pressed Cindy to the mattress.

"What?" she sleepily asked, then struggled slightly as she felt him pulling at her panties.

She ceased struggling when she felt his tears and spread her legs for him.

She cried her own tears as he thrust in and out of her. Finally, finally, she felt his semen bubble up into her, and then he kissed her.

Later, she felt the bed shift and heard Pam muffled, groggy response. Then the bed began a familiar, rhythmic staccato trembling. Then there was silence.

Again, she drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 104

Cindy Broussard smiled encouragingly as Molly Dunham shakily handed in the application and a slightly worn resume. The two had gone to school together, had graduated high school together. Despite being a notorious pot head in high school, Molly had maintained an extremely high grade point average and had finished college after just two and a half years wit a degree in nursing.

"Okay, so um, why'd you leave Lafayette General?" Cindy asked.

Molly blushed and looked away from Cindy's warm brown eyes.

"Drugs," she whispered. "I um, I was helping myself to the patients' prescriptions."

"Same at U.M.C.?" Cindy asked, glancing at the resume.

"Yes ma'am," Molly admitted, looking at the counter top.

"Molly!" Cindy laughed. "Yes, ma'am? Molly, we went to school together!"

"Yes ma'am, I know, but..." Molly stammered, still unable to meet Cindy's eyes.

"Molly, are you going to be like that when you work here?" Cindy asked. "Huh? Afraid to look people in the eyes?"

Molly looked up into Cindy's warm brown eyes and then looked down again.

"I been out of work for almost six months," Molly said, bottom lip beginning to quiver. "When I heard about Candy; I was real sorry to hear about that by the way, I thought 'oh, here's my chance!' and so I um, I put together my resume and..."

"Molly, we don't have any drugs on the premises," Cindy said. "So, you're safe there. But, if I suspect you're on drugs while you're working here, you're gone, you hear?"

"You mean, I got the job?" Molly gasped, mouth open in surprise.

"Trial basis," Cindy cautioned. "But I have to admit, I do like the idea of having a nurse on duty."

"Oh thank you!" Molly gushed and ran around the counter and hugged Cindy.

"So, um, when are you due?" Molly asked, pointedly looking at Cindy's belly.

"You can tell?" Cindy gasped.

"Uh, yeah," Molly said.

"Oh God, I haven't even told my mom yet," Cindy groaned.

"Cindy, when a woman is wearing baggy clothes, it's kind of a dead giveaway," Molly confided. "Especially when that woman's a body builder, like yourself."

"Best I can figure, I'm about five months," Cindy whispered. "Paul doesn't even know."

"Is it...?" Molly asked, finally able to look Cindy in the eyes.

"It's Paul's baby," Cindy confessed. "I've never had any other; he's the only one."

"You're so lucky," Molly said. "I'm still, I've never."

Cindy looked at the cute woman and shrugged, a small smile crossing her lips.

"As cute as you are? I find that kind of hard to believe, but that's fine. If it weren't for Paul, me and Candy would have been virgins all our lives," Cindy admitted.

"Yeah well, the only boyfriend I ever had was a baggie of weed," Molly admitted.

----

At eight months of pregnancy, sex was too uncomfortable for Bernie, even anal sex. Oral sex gave her horrible heartburn, so strong that even eating four antacid tablets did nothing to deter it. And antacid tablets tended to make her constipated, so she didn't like eating them.

So, to relieve Richard's needs, Bernie would remove her top and her bra, and jerk him off, allowing his semen to splash onto her upturned face and breasts.

"There, how's that?" she asked, after putting a sloppy kiss on the tip of her husband's cock.

"Fine, I guess," he sighed.

"Oh, all right, how about another one?" she asked and started stroking his cock again.

"Sure, if you want to," he sighed again.

She laughed; he might be acting as if it was something he had to endure, but his cock was throbbing in her small hand. She recognized the signs and pointed his cock at her face.

With a grunt, he again spewed his semen onto her face and large breasts.

"Now, what you want for breakfast?" he asked her.

"Peanut butter bread," she said.

"Crunchy," they both said in unison.

"Jinx!" she crowed. "Now you owe me a foot rub!"

"Uh huh," he laughed and left the bedroom.

----

Kelli smiled as she signed for Sophia. She would remind herself that she was at work, was supposed to be professional and would try to suppress the smile, but it would creep across her face again.

Mrs. Bonham even noticed the constant smile and scowled at the younger woman.

"I'm saying something funny?" she snapped at Kelli.

"No ma'am, I'm just happy," Kelli said, continuing to sign.

(They had picked her up and brought her back to their house; Elliot and Wade shared a house.

Then they pampered and praised her and prepared a spaghetti dinner for her.

"Yeah, my mom showed me how," Wade shrugged. "She's Italian, you know?"

"Showed you well," Elliot said, using the heel of his garlic bread to shovel the food into his mouth.

"I'll say," Kelli enthused. "And this Caesar's salad is the best!"

"Elliot made the dressing," Wade confessed.

Then Wade and dipped his finger into his rich red wine and pained Kelli's lips with his finger.

Elliot leaned over and kissed the wine from Kelli's lips. Then Wade panted her lips again and kissed her lips hotly.

Elliot and Wade continued to eat; Kelli took a long moment to compose herself and again dug into her plate with gusto.

"God, you are so beautiful," Elliot whispered to her.)

Kelli jerked back to the present when the buzzer sounded for all the students to go to Mass.

"Church," Kelli signed to Sophia.

"God," Sophia signed back and Kelli nodded her head in agreement.

(Kelli moaned out loud as Wade pushed her long red hair back and again used a wine dipped finger to 'paint' on her slender neck.

"Mmm," he moaned as he gently kissed the wine from her neck.

Elliot did the same on her right side and Kelli shivered.

They were sitting on the small loveseat; Wade on her left and Elliot on her right. There was a movie playing on the television, but they were not watching it.

She felt a hand at the buttons of her blouse and thought briefly of stopping the hand; she had never gone this far with a man.

She had never even been with a man before; all of this was uncharted territory for her.

Just as soon as the thought of stopping the hand had come, Wade again kissed her nick and Elliot pressed his lips to her lips and she let the hand unbutton one, then another, then another button.

She felt the cool air conditioner blow on her skin, and then felt the wet finger trail more wine onto her skin.

Lips, warm, moist lips sucked the wine from her flesh.

Somehow, she managed to pull herself out of their embrace.

"No," she said weakly.

She fastened the hooks of her bra (she was unsure of when it had been unhooked) a buttoned up her blouse.

"Sorry if we were going too fast," Wade admitted.

"No, no, it's just that..." she hastened to assure them.

"Come on; you got work tomorrow," Elliot smiled and stood up.)

Alicia smiled as Kelli exited the classroom.

"Ms. Mouton, I'd like for you to attend the teachers' meeting," she stated.

Ms. Bonham scowled at the invitation but said nothing as she bustled down the hallway.

"Oh, but, um, Sophia doesn't need me to sign for her in church?" Kelli asked.

"She goes to church with her sister every Sunday; she doesn't really need your help there," Alicia smiled.

"Doesn't need your help in the classroom either," Ms. Bonham snapped.

1...45678...10