The Brown Blogger Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop my dress, and now I'm back at the party, yeah I know makes no sense, but I'm horny as hell and it's my fantasy so who cares, and everyone is looking at me so I explain which is super humiliating and they want to have a look so I let them and then the guys demand I pull my panties down.

Please, no! But I 'reluctantly' do so and I'm in front of the mirror as I pull my knickers down, with poop falling out of them. Then I'm made to bend over and spread my shitty arse cheeks for everyone to look at and comment on, and it looks so hot in the mirror, and then I'm sitting in my piss and shit in my lovely dress and stockings, fingering myself like crazy, and here we are."

"Yeah. That was hot by the way." I didn't want Becky thinking I was laughing at her and it had been hot.

"Thanks. Danielle tells me you have some experience which is why she recommended you when I asked if there where any new girls who might be interested."

"Yeah well you know Danielle, always inclined to stretch the truth," I tell Becky about my 'shit bomb' escapade. To her credit, she isn't laughing. Then she asks: "And how do you feel looking back?"

"How do you mean?"

"Just that. Ever replayed it in your head? Thought about how you felt?"

I hesitate, but if I can't talk to 'Bathroom Becky' who can I talk to? "There is one thing. When I was, you know."

"Shitting," Becky interjects.

"Yeah, shitting. There was that sense of relief you mentioned which felt nice, it's just that he was such a dick it kind of got lost and if I'm honest I have got myself off a couple of times with the whole humiliation thing like you said."

"Cool." She looked at the wall clock. Time to get ready I think."

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing I thought.

Your basic adult shoot in someone's front room with an 'enthusiast' on camera is not exactly high-end production, but this was professional enough. Becky and Ken knew their business, and I trooped into the studio in heels, a strap-on cock and nothing else.

Becky was already naked, save for stockings and suspenders and Ken didn't bat an eye. I learnt he was retired, partly funded the shoots, ran the website and enjoyed as many piss and scat sex scenes as he liked.

I waved my fake cock around, I always did this, there is something about a cock that makes you want to stick it in things. It gave me an insight as to why men act like dicks. Turns out the problem is their dicks.

Ken gave the signal to go, and I smooched with Becky on the plastic sofa.

"You like my cock, babe?" I say.

"I love your cock!" She says, fondling it lovingly.

"You fancy being a dirty bitch?" I say.

Okay, it isn't award winning stuff, but no one is watching this for the dialogue. Suffice to say Becky is soon straddling me and moaning on top of my plastic cock as we tongue each other.

"You want to get really dirty?" I say.

"How dirty?" She giggles.

"Really fucking dirty, like sticking my cock in your shitter, dirty."

"Ooh, yes, that sounds fun!"

She slips the strap-on out of her pussy and into her ass in one easy movement.

"Mmm, that feels good!" Ken is hovering over my shoulder as Becky moans into the camera.

"And hold it there a minute," he says.

"You okay, Judy?" Becky asks as Ken repositions the lights and then gets on the floor at my feet, looking directly up at Becky's impaled asshole.

"Yep. No worries."

"Cool. This is where it gets good," she smiles.

Define 'good' I'm thinking, but I nod and smile back.

"Okay, Becky, Judy," said Ken.

"Yeah, fuck my dirty ass, that's it, baby, stick that dick right up my shit hole!" Becky starts bouncing up and down, really ramming it home, while I grope her tits for the benefit of the static camera on my left.

"Ooh, baby, I can feel it coming," the fucking sounds are getting squelchy as Becky yells: "Grab my arse, baby!"

On cue, I grab her ass and pull her cheeks wide so the camera can get a better view. I take her nipple into my mouth and start flicking it with my tongue. Something warm, wet and heavy falls onto my thigh and slides down to the floor.

Becky has engaged shit mode.

To be honest, I'm more interested in eating Becky's tits to be bothered by my thighs getting covered in poop. Even when I reposition my grip on her ass and end up sticking my hand in her mess, it isn't fazing me.

"Smear my arse baby, cover my arse in my shit!" Becky moans, which given I'm half trying to clean my hand on her arse isn't a problem. Also, and to my surprise, I'm getting into this.

Impulsively I reach up to the back of her head, bend her down and kiss her. Surprised, Becky looks at me and then kisses me back, really grinding onto the dildo. "Fuck yeah that feels good!" She slows, grabs her ass and looks over her shoulder and says directly into the camera, "we are such dirty fucking bitches!"

She switches back to me, takes the back of my head with her shitty hand and kisses me. "Two can play at that game," she whispers as Ken calls time and a position change.

Becky climbs off the cock and playfully swats me. "Nice move, putting your shitty hand on my hair. You get that, Ken?"

"Yeah, I got it," he grins.

I'm looking down at the strap-on which is smeared in poop with a lump on top. The base has a small pile surrounding it, and my thighs are streaked. For the first time, I notice the smell, but it's a clean, shit smell and my worry about gagging seems unfounded.

"What's next?" I ask Becky.

"You're going my punish me for making a mess. Make me suck the dildo, that sort of thing."

"Sounds cool." I kind of want to stick that dirty dildo dick in her mouth. It will be like despoiling the Mona Lisa.

"Then you will say that I like being a dirty bitch and make me smear it over my tits and finger myself"

"Okay. No problem"

"If you want to improvise again then feel free," she said casually.

"Okay." I'm not making any promises.

We get to it. I'm grabbing her by the hair, and I'm all, 'suck it, you dirty slut' and Becky is moaning and bam! It's in her mouth, I even made sure the lump was still on it. Watching her suck on her own shit was so freaking hot.

I'm all in her face, 'Eat that shit, slut', 'you fucking toilet mouth' and Becky is 'Mmm, yes, make me eat shit' and turning her face to the camera and opening her mouth.

I'm having a great time. I make sure there is more shit on my hand as I pull the dildo out of her mouth, plonk more mess on it and then rub the shit-tip over her lips and face.

"You want some more, you disgusting, shit pig?" Becky nods mutely, her eyes all glassy.

"Yeah, course you do, you filthy bitch," and I deliberately smear shit over her gorgeous tits. "Now finger your dirty cunt with your shitty fingers," and Becky is off to the races with Ken hopping around doing close-ups.

I settle back to watch this poop smeared Goddess fingering herself stupid, and I'm admiring the performance, barely noticing that I'm fingering my own pussy under the strap on and not at all noticing Becky is really getting off on this. I mean us girls are good so it can be difficult to tell.

Becky then gives a little heartfelt squeak, with two fingers buried deep in her pussy, and the other hand teasing a shit caked nipple. That's when I twig she is coming for real because she is trying not to show it.

There was silence as Becky collapsed against the sofa arm. "Fuck," was her heartfelt comment.

Ken is still looking through the camera. His voice is husky. "We need to do the cum shot again. Bit more gusto this time."

Becky nods then turns to me. "You total cow," she grins. "Love all that Dom stuff and nasty talk, 'suck this, you dirty shit pig', good energy. What did you think, Ken?"

"Really hot. Loved it!" He beams at me.

I watched as Becky redid the cum scene with Ken mixing up the angles. This time it was a 'porno' cum, and then we broke.

"Sorry, I should have let you jump in the shower while I did that last bit," apologised Becky. "Unless you don't mind us showering together?"

I was smeared in poop with lumps tangled in my hair and I hadn't even noticed. I take my work seriously, so I was more intent on keeping quiet while Becky did her thing. I figured Ken hadn't offered because he liked seeing the new girl smeared in shit. Becky not offering though was odd. Us girls tend to be solicitous when first working together, if only for the practical reason that if there is good chemistry, it makes sense not to spoil it by being a rude cow.

Becky lit up with a genuine smile when I said: "Sure we can shower together, no problem."

The bathroom was a large wet room and a lovely one at that. Shower to one side with a large raindrop head in the ceiling and smaller power jets in the wall.

I unbuckle the strap-on, and Becky takes it off me. Giving me a challenging look, she takes the shitty end and puts it in her mouth. Gauging my reaction, as she sucks it clean.

I look unfazed. But then I was unfazed. I had fucked her mouth with the shitty end, so this was no big deal. Except that was for the cameras. This was just me and her. This was her emphasising how much she was into this shit and seeing how I felt about it.

My reckless streak kicked in. I took the strap on and put it into my mouth. Actually it was pretty clean by now, so it wasn't as big a deal as it looked. Or tasted. It was a little bitter, sort of tangy, but that was it.

Becky smiled and activated the shower.

"I like you," she said as we got under the water and began soaping each other. "I have an idea for the next scene. You want to hear it?"

"Sure."

"Okay, this time I want you to shit and piss on me. Replay you domming me, make me your toilet bitch. That kind of thing. You reckon you can go with that? I mean literally, 'go'?"

I thought about it as I rinsed off. Danielle had hinted at this so I wasn't 'unprepared'. "I guess so. I haven't pooped since Sunday, the thing is I never actually done it in front of anyone. Deliberately that is."

Becky nodded. "Yeah, I get that. It's not easy to break a private habit. You okay to try though?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I'll give it a go. If I do then what?"

"I smear it and cum. Or you help, telling me what a disgusting bitch I am. Usual stuff."

Ken cleared the studio while we showered. Clean up involved putting the tarp in a bin bag and wiping down our messy footprints on the stick down plastic that led to the bathroom. As I said, the operation was basic but professional.

For an outfit, I went for a formal look, blouse, jacket and skirt suit, hair back and fake glasses. Stockings and high heels completed the set.

"Idea is you bring me in on a leash, naked, use me, abuse me, I cum," said Becky. She looked at Ken. "Agreed?"

"Sounds good to me," he said, fiddling with the lights.

I made a sound. They both looked at me.

"It's a bit, well, kind of dull," I said.

"Dom girl shits on naked sub girl, what's dull about that?" asked Becky.

"Yeah, I get that. It's just the whole naked girl on a leash bit. Ooh, I'm a sub, please shit on me."

"You got a better idea?" Ken was sounding put out.

"Hey, it's your party, I'm just the hired help, but I thought we could maybe just tweak it a bit?" I understood Ken and Becky's reaction. This was their show, not mine, but I'm not shy in coming forward.

"What's your idea then?" Becky asked.

"Okay, I come in, you are dressed normally say watching TV or something. I'm in from work, 'Hi honey', 'nice day', that sort of thing. I sit down, a bit of small talk then I look like I need to take a dump. You ask if I need to go, I say yes and you immediately get on the floor. I hitch up the skirt, pull down my panties and dump and piss on you.

Then I wipe my arse on your top, turn and smear my shit over your face and then sit back down and order you to eat my pussy with your face covered in shit. Oh, while I'm shitting, I'm reading a magazine or something like it's a normal thing to do. Normal but not normal if you see what I mean." I looked at them both. Ken just looked at me then shrugged. Becky was thoughtful and then smiled.

"I like it!" She announced.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, it sounds fun. A very domestic scene but with a twist. Let's do it."

"Cool."

So we did.

"And action," said Ken. Yeah, really, he said this.

I did my 'grumpy power executive' entrance, Ken's briefcase in hand and plopped down on the couch next to my 'wife' who gives me a loving peck.

"Good day, honey?" Becky said. She was wearing a cream blouse and a light tan skirt.

I grunted a power executive reply and ask what she has been up to.

"Masturbating in my own shit, darling," she replied sweetly.

"Glad one of us had a good day then," I said trying not to laugh, this hadn't been in the lines we had tossed around. "Talking of shits," I said, rubbing my tummy, "Could do with taking a dump myself."

"Of course, darling." Becky rose to her feet and lay on the floor. "I've put your car magazine on the coffee table. You were thinking of upgrading your company car?"

"Yes, perhaps we should go for a Mercedes this time," I responded, picking up the magazine and straddling Becky.

"That would be wonderful, darling," she gushed.

I hitched up my skirt, pulled down my panties and squatted over her face. I leafed through the magazine. A feeling of power gripped me. It is liberating doing something private and taboo in public and doing it where you most certainly shouldn't.

"May I help you, darling?" Becky asked and no sooner had she said it then her tongue began probing and licking my asshole. It felt lovely. Here goes nothing I thought.

And nothing was pretty much it for a minute or so.

"Just relax dear," said Becky as she rimmed my ass.

I tried again and ended up pissing onto her blouse and down her tan skirt. Becky's tongue switched to my pussy, lapping up what she could. She was a good 'wife'.

"You taste lovely," she whispered.

I ignored her and began straining afresh. I felt my insides move and more pee squirted out. There was a brief crackling sound and then that lovely rush you get when you feel a big, long lump of shit slither out.

"Oh, my!" I gasped. Shitting in front of people was glorious. Shitting on someone inches from your arse was the ultimate power kick. I felt lightheaded, a huge sense of relief and calm washed over me. I was hooked. I just didn't know it until later.

Becky uttered a brief squeak and then a spluttering sound as my long, turd coiled over her face. I looked round and marvelled at the obscenity I had given birth too and was now despoiling this natural beauty. I could see her lips and tongue moving as she sought to absorb some of my shit into her mouth.

Casually I moved down and splattered some more mess over her damp blouse. I looked at Ken, who was lying on his side getting a profile view of Becky. He gave me a thumbs up. I guessed he hadn't noticed the fine spray of brown mist over his glasses. Ken was a pro.

I used Becky's skirt to wipe my arse and then stood to survey my handiwork.

Not bad, I thought. My shit had broken in two and slithered down either side of her face. A lump had stayed in her mouth, and she was gamely chewing on it. Her tan skirt was riding high, and her hand was down her knickers.

She looked so hot. I felt like I had dumped rotting garbage in a natural beauty spot. This sense of 'wrongness' added to the intense rush and lightheaded feeling I got from shitting on her. I strutted back and placed my heels either side of her head.

"Lick my shoes," I ordered.

Becky turned her head, her shit smeared tongue flicked out and left runny, brown trails on my black shoe.

Smiling, I spread my pussy and began pissing in her face. Becky spluttered and coughed.

"Open your mouth!" I snapped in my best bitch voice.

Opening one eye, Becky looked up at me. She had that glazed look as she opened her mouth. I could see a lump of my shit stuck in there. Taking aim, I said: "Think that needs washing down," and directed my piss into her mouth. It filled her, then spilt over, as she gurgled away.

"Swallow it!"

Becky nodded, retched momentarily and then started to swallow my piss and shit. I could see she was struggling a little.

"Perhaps I can help out," I said, putting my heel into her mouth and mushing up the soggy turd.

Her eyes rolled back and fluttered as she gulped down the mess and orgasmed with that telltale squeak of hers. I knelt in my shit, straddling Becky's head and began rubbing my pussy over her face. It felt slick and warm, almost comforting as I masturbated on her.

"Stick your tongue out, baby," I said, rotating my hips on her face. I paused to check whether she had fully swallowed my shit. She had.

"That's it you dirty bitch, stick your tongue inside my shitty pussy, lick me clean."

I unbutton my blouse and start smearing my tits as I ride her face. Part of me is playing up to the camera, but another part of me is revelling in this degenerate filth. I'm feeling good as I rub my shitty tits and play with my hard nipples.

"That's it you dirty slut, make me cum!" I gasp, and in another reckless moment, I raise my left boob to my mouth and suck shit off my nipple.

And then promptly threw up over Ken's camera.

Fuck's sake.

Nice one, Judes.

12