The Brown Mare Pt. 03

Story Info
The two detectives do some weekend shopping
2.5k words
4.57
6.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank shittylifelessons for editing this piece for me.

****************

The next morning was the start of the weekend. After eating breakfast, both women got out a trash bag and decided it was time to do some spring cleaning. First, they went through their drawers and closets, throwing out any clothes they thought were too old or would never wear anymore. On the surface, they treated it like any other weekend chore. Yet they were subconsciously tossing out anything that was too plain or boring. By comparison, Jenna's bag was much larger than Rosa's. These trash bags stuffed full of plain dress shirts, dress pants, as well as a few boring ankle-length skirts. Almost all their bras and underwear were thrown out as well.

Later that afternoon, Jenna and Rosa decided to go on a bit of a shopping spree. Jenna's clothing selection was more vibrant and flashy than her normal clothes. The clothes were bright pastels and floral print pieces from recognizable brands. This differed from her usual dull selection. It did not seem out of the realm of something she would wear. When it came to underwear, Jenna, instead of going for her normal two-for-one plain cotton granny panties, went for more sexy styles. She chose satin, silk, and lace underwear in alluring reds, blues, and blacks that were more form-fitting.

Rosa bought clothes that were riding the line of work-appropriate, ones that surely would irritate Jenna to no end at the office, as well as some personal clothes that one would think were made for a streetwalker. Rosa skipped her usual stomping grounds and instead went to a lingerie store. There she purchased some slutty cheetah and zebra prints, thongs, and g-strings with bright and loud colors that dug into her skin. Rosa also purchased some sultry lingerie like babydolls, garter belts, and leotards.

After a long day of retail therapy, they both went home to their apartments and made dinner. When they checked their accounts again, there was now a video under training. Once they clicked on the link, the same flashing Brown Mare Productions started the video. It was followed by a woman in athletic wear doing squats to some dubstep beat. After a minute, the footage switched over to a new track. The same women now wearing only a pair of red crotchless panties doing squats, but now popping her hips in a sexual manner. The camera sometimes switched to a low angle shot of her ass. The performer's red panties were barely visible as she thrust her hips.

The now entranced detectives started to imitate the actress's motions, switching from rubbing their nipples and pubic mounds for half an hour, like the day before. Rosa was getting into it as her juices poured down her legs. Afterward, they stripped and took a shower, putting on some newly purchased slutty underwear and grab a dildo to masturbate to on the bed. Once they had climaxed, they passed out in a small puddle of their pussy juices in their beds.

When they woke up Sunday morning Jenna and Rosa had much different reactions. Jenna was trying to remember what she did last night, peeling off the wet linens. She remembered getting a little horny, but not masturbating herself into oblivion. On the rare occasion that she was in the mood, Jenna was super hygienic, laying down a towel for easy cleanup and putting her aids way in her side drawer. Rosa on the other hand looked at her handy work and smiled. Thinking that she must have been bottling that one up for a while without a second thought. Both stripped off their bedsheets and threw them in the washer and took a morning shower.

The rest of their day went by pretty quickly for both Jenna and Rosa. Jenna wanting to get a leg up started investigating Pole n' Spin. When they first opened, who owned the company and franchises, any notable headlines, etc. Though uncharacteristic of her she was dressed in athletic wear and colorful yoga pants instead of her usual plain blouse and skirt. She sat at her laptop taking notes on a yellow pad scribbling something down every now and then.

Rosa, on the other hand, was much less productive than her partner. She was also doing her own brand of sleuthing. Her strategy was looking up any social media related to Pole n' Spin and anyone who had joined as a member. Much like Jenna, she was completely unaware of the clothes she dressed in that day. Though in her mind she believed it to be weekend loungewear, it was much closer to slutty activewear. She had on a vibrant matching fiber elastic outfit, which hugged her sensual curves leaving a generous amount of her firm tan abdomen exposed. The top was a form-fitting long-sleeve mesh that hugged her ribcage. Underneath was a matching pair of white almost translucent of panties and bikini top, which her semi-erect nipples rubbing the material of her bra.

When Jenna and Rosa reconvened at the office Monday things were a bit off, though their usual actions were the same, catching up on emails, reporting to the local Miami precinct on new and ongoing cases, teleconferences, etc. Jenna, instead of wearing her plain grey outfit and a white blouse, had on a more stylish blazer and blue blouse, with a matching skirt that rode up her leg an inch too far when sitting. Also, her lips were covered in a red hue of lipstick that made her face pop, which was odd since she normally wore very little makeup. She was wearing a well-cut pair of black panties and bra. Rosa, on the other hand, was wearing a black leotard with a floral yellow and white overshirt that cut off at the elbows and stopped above her belly button. She wore a long skirt with large black and white polka dots. Looking more like she was ready for a night on the town versus working at a detective agency.

After wrapping up on their morning checklists they started going over the Pole n' Spin case, or as Rosa decided to call it Operation Stripper Sweat. Jenna scolded her on coming up with such a terrible name, to which Rosa started rattling off far worse code names that she was sure she prepared in advance, to which Jenna had to stop her and reluctantly had to go with the original.

Jenna started by going over what she learned. The gyms started operation about a year before the first girl went missing. The gym franchises expanded rapidly within three years. Pulling out a manila folder, she put a few more faces on the corkboard. The first was a middle-aged blond woman named Gabriela Ortiz and a salt and pepper haired man named Javier del Toro. These two were on all the legal documents related to the gyms under their Pole n' Spin LLC. Javier had been a property tycoon in the area for the past few decades, being involved in many projects. Though outside of a few speeding tickets and a DUI there was really nothing more to say. Gabriella on the other hand was a bit more interesting. Though she had her name changed when she was in her twenties and again when married, her father had connections to the Rocco Cartel. Her father disappeared about a decade ago and is thought to be most likely dead. On the surface, much like Javier, she had lots of minor offenses. She got arrested for being drunk in public throwing a plate at a waiter. But under her first name change, it appears she was arrested, but the information was redacted.

Turning to Rosa who was sucking on the cap of her pen says, "How many twenty-year-olds have redacted records?"

Rosa shrugged and said, "Trust fund babies trying to run for office?"

Shaking her head, she continued, pulling out a picture of Alexander "A-Rod" Martinez. Jenna was not able to look into many of the other gyms but he is the most peculiar. The man had barely graduated high school, had a laundry list long wrap sheet, and as far as she could tell, had no background in health or fitness. How did he come to be the manager of a Pole n' Spin? Further investigation was needed on her end but something definitely was not adding up.

Rosa got up and also went to the board with a handful of photos. Putting a hand, on her hip she started going over them. She had looked at dozens of social media profiles of women who attended these gyms. Rosa pointed out something that Jenna would have never caught on to. Almost all of the pictures looked a bit staged with an almost preplanned perfect selfie look to them. Almost no red and sweaty gross post-workout photos showed up, like they were taken before the classes started. Also based on the refection in the mirrors almost all of the group photos were taken by a man, possibly the instructor. Rosa then tried to justify that considering this was an upscale gym, Pole n' Spin did not want any bad PR so were very controlling of what got out on the internet.

Though, she did notice one thing that may be a clue. Scrolling through her photos, she found one with two women posing on a pole, smiling wide for the camera. Taking out a marker she circles a random arm that came into frame pointing to what appeared to be a purple butterfly tattoo.

Smiling like a Cheshire cat, she said, "Didn't one of the missing girls have a tattoo that matched that description?"

Jenna, rummaging through the case file, found the photo of Anna Potts; her arm draped around a friend at a bar has a noticeably similar butterfly tattoo. Though this was a great connection, a vaguely similar tattoo in a single blurry photo did not warrant a full-blown investigation yet from Miami PD. More evidence would be needed.

As the day approached the late afternoon, Jenna and Rosa changed into their workout clothes and made their way to Pole n' Spin. Once there, they were greeted by the bubbly Luka and brought into the side room with a dozen modern spin cycles. In the room were about eight other women of various ages and ethnicities chatting and warming up. After putting their belongings in a cubby, they joined the other women. Everyone was wearing the company athletic wear with some variations of style like long yoga pants or boxer shorts with a tight form-fitting top.

Just then a loud dominating voice came in the doorway, "Alright ladies, are you ready to spin?" In walked an average height Afro-Latina woman. She was lean but muscular with a quad pack abdomen. Her raven black hair was tied up in a thick black braid revealing her dominating facial features. On her black athletic top, her name, Aisha, was silk printed on. A matching black pair of workout shorts showed off her muscular thighs as well as a pair of expensive running shoes. She was clearly one of those leader A-type personalities.

After a brief intro and warm-up stretches, everyone got onto their bikes and followed her instructions. After about fifteen minutes of building up a sweat, they went into a free spin with Aisha having to step out for a minute. In that time, the small monitors on the cycles came to life, putting all the women into a trance after about five minutes. When all of the women were barely peddling forward Aisha and A-Rod entered the room.

A-Rod assessed the room. Shaking his head, he said, "Man this month's bunch is slim pickings." He worked his way to the cubbies. "I can already tell at least four of these cows are too old and another two are low grade," he said, leaning his head toward the four women who were clearly in their mid to late forties and the other two women were chubby as well as generally displeasing faces.

Aisha cuts in, "It not always about the here and now A-Hole," purposely saying his name incorrectly. "If these women can afford to go here they more than likely have friends and family that can meet our needs. I know you don't have much blood flowing to your walnut-sized brain, but it's called "working the long game."

Aisha was working her way down the row of bikes, assessing each woman's face and body language. Eventually she stopped at the cluster of women who A-Rod did not write off immediately. Two of the four were Jenna and Rosa, who were slightly swaying as they cycled. Rosa was really rubbing her groin on the seat as she moved her legs up and down. The other two women were in a state somewhere in between Jenna and Rosa. One was a busty redhead with her hair tied back with a scrunchie. The other was a petite Asian girl with short black hair. Mentally, Aisha agreed that these four showed some further potential but she would never vocalize it to that man.

Aisha had no idea why the organization decided to let this dipshit be the manager of this branch. She supposed he must have done some high-risk job to prove his worth and loyalty. In essence, he was nothing more than a trumped-up security guard with way too many perks. At least she knew that she outranked him and ultimately decided if he was qualified to be a babysitter.

As Aisha was deep in thought, A-Rod dropped a purse, the contents spilling out onto the polished concrete floor. He said "Oh fuck!", turning to Aisha, holding Rosa's detective badge.

Normally, Jenna and Rosa were careful not to leave any trace that they were undercover. But due to Rosa's increasing absentmindedness, she forgot to remove her badge and leave it in the car.

A-Rod started to panic, shoving Rosa's belongings back into her bag. He said over and over "This is bad. This is really fucking bad. We fucked up and the cops are on to us. That fat assed bitch came in with that blond one. She is probably a cop too. God dammit, Fuck!"

Aisha walked up to him and slapped him hard on the back of the head. In a dominating tone, she said, "Calm down pendejo. This is not the first law enforcement to wander their way into one of these gyms. We just need to follow protocol. Maybe if you stopped fucking with the merchandise you would not be panicking. Make a copy of all their licenses and will pass the info onto the capo. I do not think we have to worry much about this one," she said, looking at Rosa's blank pleasant smile as she moved.

Turning back to A-Rod, who was fishing out her license, "If we play our cards right, this could work out quite well in our favor."

End part 3