The Buck Lick 4th of July Hogwrestle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's working too well."

Jackie sank down the rest of the way and then started bobbing her tight pussy up and down over my cock. She didn't need to squeeze it to get me where I was going way too fast. It didn't help my efforts to keep myself in control when she leaned down, pushed her right nipple into my mouth and whispered, "Suck...hard." I did, but I was thinking about what kind of new lawn mower I'd buy to finish out the summer with. That was the only way I could keep myself in control.

That lasted until Jackie groaned and started grinding her pussy lips into the base of my cock at the end of every stroke. She started squeezing my cock again, too, and I was losing it fast.

"Jackie, slow down a little."

"Nope. Rub my clit and I'll be there with you."

She was after half a dozen little strokes to the swollen, wet, slippery tip. All I could do was lay there while Jackie rocked up and down and gasped out the orgasm. I felt my cock lurch as the first shot splashed inside Jackie. After that, I couldn't tell much except that I was humping into her rapid hip strokes as fast as I could.

Jackie finally collapsed on my chest. When my cock slipped out of her, she rolled to my side and put her silky thigh over mine. Then she giggled.

"I wonder how they'd do it?

"How who would do what?"

"How Elmer Eugene and Becky June would have sex."

"Well, I suppose like everybody else does."

Jackie giggled again.

"He'd mash poor Becky June flat if he was on top of her."

"Maybe she'll ride him like you just did me."

"That's the only way I can see they could. I wonder how big his cock is."

"Why? You thinking about giving him a try."

Jackie slapped my arm.

"You know I'd never do anything like that. It's just that he has really big feet."

"Well, everything about Elmer Eugene is big. That old saying is a lie anyway."

"I hope that's the case. If his cock is as big as the rest of him, he'll split her up the middle."

"Jackie, they were just kissing and you're thinking like they're already married."

She just laughed and then explained.

She said Becky June works down at Sadie's Beauty Parlor. I guess working isn't really the right word. Sadie's teaching her how to be a beautician so she'll have someone to help once in a while like before holidays and weddings and such when the town women want to look their best. Becky June has to stand on a box because she's so short but according to what Sadie told Jackie, Becky June is a natural. Sadie also told Jackie that Becky June and Elmer Eugene had been seeing each other for a while. It hadn't been actual dates; Becky June just went down to the feed and seed store when Elmer Eugene took his lunch break and they ate their lunch together.

Well, that made sense of something I'd heard at the barbecue. Estle told me Elmer Eugene didn't enter the hog wrestle until after Becky June won the cake contest. I guess he knew he could win it, and didn't want to spend time with another girl.

Elmer Eugene and Becky June got engaged a couple months later, and they were married the first of June the next year. Jackie and I were invited to the wedding. It was about like all the weddings are in Buck Lick. All the women cried through about three hankies and the men kept pulling on their buttoned shirt collars so they wouldn't feel like they were choking. Everybody had to laugh at the end, though. When Reverend Dobbs said, "You may kiss your bride", Elmer Eugene reached down and lifted Becky June up under the arms, kissed her and then put her back down on the floor.

I saw Elmer Eugene about every day after they got back from their honeymoon. There's always a few farmers down at Walter Jeffries' feed and seed store playing checkers or just sitting and talking because Walter keeps a big jug of his wife's sweet iced tea in the refrigerator and it's free. I usually take a walk down there every afternoon for a glass and to listen to the conversations. I think I told you about Mabel's sweet tea.

Well, anyway, I saw Elmer Eugene about every day. He still didn't talk much, but he seemed to be grinning a lot more and a lot wider since he and Becky June got married. I figured I'd be grinning too. If everything about Becky June was as small as she was on the outside, well...

They'd set up housekeeping in a house out in the county that Becky June's daddy owned. It wasn't much of a house, just a cabin really, but there was just the two of them and they both worked during the day, so I suppose it was big enough.

The east property line of that property is Sunfish Creek. On the other side of Sunfish Creek is the Buck Lick Township park. Harry Lee Jacobs, the township road commissioner, keeps it mowed and the local 4-H club built a small pavilion and some picnic tables for people to use. It's a nice, quiet place to go on a Sunday afternoon for a picnic. Jackie likes picnics, so we headed out there the third Sunday in July.

Jackie's chicken salad sandwiches and potato salad were really great, and I ate a little more than I probably should have. I was getting ready to stretch out on a picnic table for a nap. Jackie wouldn't have any of that though. She wanted to take a walk and she said it would do me good to get a little exercise. I laughed and said I thought I was getting a lot of exercise in bed. Jackie smiled.

"That's not enough to work off what you just ate. Come on, get your lazy butt up."

Now, Buck Lick Township Park is a small park, so there's not much of any place to walk except down by the river. The 4-H club cut a trail that wanders along the river bank so it is a pretty nice walk. There are a couple places where you can fish too, but there weren't any other cars in the little parking area, so I figured we were alone. It wouldn't really have mattered if we weren't alone. That trail kind of winds through some trees that hide the river from anybody in the park, so even if someone else had been in the park, they wouldn't have seen us.

As soon as we started down the trail, I squeezed Jackie's ass cheek.

"Wanna get nekkid and have some fun?"

Jackie grinned.

"Like we used to before the kids?"

"Yeah."

"That might be fun, but we're supposed to be taking a walk, remember?"

I cupped Jackie's big left breast and squeezed.

"We're walking aren't we?"

"I think I'll just stay dressed until we get home. If you're a good boy, I'll make it up to you then."

I hadn't been down by the river yet that year, so I didn't realize the 4-H club had been doing some more trail work. In this one spot, they'd cut all the brush away and made another place to fish. That spot happened to be just across the creek from Elmer Eugene and Becky June's cabin. Just before we got to that cleared spot, Jackie grabbed my arm and stopped me. Her voice was a whisper.

"Look, over there between those two trees."

Well, Elmer Eugene had been doing some lawn work as well. He'd mowed all the way from the house down to the creek and we could see their back porch. We could also see Elmer Eugene and Becky June on that back porch.

Now, ordinarily I'd have kept walking and yelled "Hey Elmer Eugene" and waved when we got into the clearing. I didn't think either Elmer Eugene or Becky June would appreciate that right then though. They were both naked and Becky June was jacking Elmer Eugene's cock. Well, at least she was trying to.

Jackie whispered at me.

"Look at him. He's huge."

I guess in Elmer Eugene's case that thing about a man's feet and his cock is true after all. Becky June had to use both hands to get all the way around it and it still looked a little soft to me. Becky June knew how to fix that, though. She leaned down and kissed the head of Elmer Eugene's cock. It lurched and got stiffer. She opened her little mouth then, and tried to get her lips around his big cock head. She couldn't, really, but what she got in seemed to make Elmer Eugene really happy. He reached over and lifted Becky June's bare breast and then worked his fingers down until he was holding her nipple.

That wasn't the least bit hard for him to do even though Elmer Eugene's hands are pretty big too. Becky June had the longest nipples I'd ever seen, not that I've seen all that many. Elmer trapped that long, thick nipple between his thumb and index finger and squeezed it flat, then pulled it up and out. Becky June moaned around her mouthful of cock and started jacking Elmer Eugene a little faster.

I heard Jackie catch her breath then, and looked over at her. Her face was flushed and her eyes had this sparkly look that they always get when she's horny. I reached over and cupped her breast, and then squeezed. Jackie shivered a little, looked up at me, and grinned. Then, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. The big breast in my hand sort of slipped out of the bra cup and I had to find it again. Jackie shivered again when I felt her stiff nipple poking my hand through her thin tank top.

Once I'd slipped my hand under Jackie's top and was rubbing her nipples, I looked back at Elmer Eugene and Becky June. Elmer Eugene's cock was standing tall by then. Becky June had leaned back in her chair and scooted her little ass down to the edge so Elmer Eugene could get his finger in her pussy, and he was stroking it in and out.

I slipped my hand off Jackie's breast and down the front of her shorts. When I eased my fingers under the waist band of her panties, Jackie put her arms around my neck and spread her legs. A second later I was probing the patch of hair on her pussy to find her clit. When I did, Jackie sort of sagged into her arms for a second and she stifled the gasp she made.

I don't think Elmer Eugene and Becky June would have heard Jackie if she'd yelled. Elmer Eugene took his finger out of Becky June's pussy and scooted down in his chair just like she had. Becky June stood up then, threw one sexy little leg over Elmer Eugene's, and straddled him. She reached between them found his swollen cock and guided it between her pussy lips, and then tried to sit down on it.

It was an amazing thing to watch. Becky June pushed down and then started wiggling her little ass around. Elmer Eugene's big cock slipped in a little and then stopped. Becky June raised back up, then pushed back down again. After a lot of wiggling and with Elmer spreading her ass cheeks, she got a little more inside her.

About then, Jackie unsnapped and unzipped her shorts and pulled them down, then pulled down her panties. I moved my finger lower and slipped it between her pussy lips. She was wet, wet enough my finger slipped inside her with almost no effort on my part. Well, Jackie took care of the effort by pushing her pussy over my finger.

While I moved my finger in and out of Jackie's wet pussy, Becky June kept trying, and after a couple of minutes, succeeded in getting all of Elmer Eugene's cock inside her. From where I stood, it looked like she was stretched out awful tight, but she didn't seem to mind. She just put her hands on Elmer Eugene's shoulders and started bobbing her tiny little body up and down.

She'd raise up until it was almost out, and then sit back down. We heard Elmer Eugene groan a couple of times and I could understand why he would. If my cock was sliding into anything that tight, I'd have groaned too. I looked down at Jackie. She'd put one hand under her top and I knew she was pinching her nipples. I slipped another finger inside her and felt her body jerk.

Well, we watched Becky June ride Elmer Eugene's cock for what seemed like a long time. I don't know how he held out as long as he did because once he started sucking Becky June's long, stiff nipples, she started stroking a lot faster. After a while, Elmer Eugene started raising up to meet those strokes, and each time he did, Becky June would moan really loud.

I knew Jackie would be moaning too if we'd been alone. She was wetter than ever and starting to push her pussy into my hand with every stroke. As it was, she kept quiet and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

About that time, Becky June shrieked and slammed her little body down over Elmer Eugene's cock. She started to shake all over, but most of the shaking was her pussy rocking over Elmer Eugene's cock. He groaned a couple of times, and then raised up off the chair and started stroking in and out of Becky June. She shrieked again just as Elmer Eugene groaned and lifted her a little higher. He made three quick thrusts as he came and then eased back down on his chair. Becky June kept riding him as she panted out her own orgasm.

That's when Jackie came too. She buried her face in my chest and started to hump my hand. A second or two later, her body jerked, then jerked again, and I felt her weight settle on my shoulder. When I touched her stiff clit, Jackie jerked, grabbed my hand and whispered, "Let's go home."

Well, the rest of the afternoon was pretty neat even if I'd been expecting it. As soon as I closed the door, Jackie put her arms around my neck, gave me one of her "screw me until I can't move" kisses and dragged me off to the bedroom. I sort of lost count after the third time she came. I have a really good excuse though. It's really hard to count when your cock is being sucked until it's hard enough for another round.

I didn't see Becky June again for several months, but that was pretty normal. I don't get down to Sadie's Beauty Parlor very often. A man in Sadie's would seem almost as bad as a man in a ladies restroom, at least to some of the women who go there. Almost all the women in Buck Lick have gardens too, and they tend those gardens like they tend to their children so they don't have a lot of time to go shopping. I figured Becky June was doing the same after she got off work so she didn't stay in town.

When I finally did see her in late October, it was pretty obvious she and Elmer Eugene had been having a great time. Becky June needed a wheelbarrow for her tummy. I counted the months on my fingers and came up with five months since the wedding. If she was only five months pregnant, she'd be needing help at eight. She grinned when she saw me staring.

"What's the matter, Sheriff? Haven't you ever seen a woman who's expecting before?

"Well, yes, but usually they're bigger...well, what I mean is the woman herself is bigger. You're so little...well you were before. You're what - four months, maybe five?"

"Almost five the doctor says. I guess I am kinda big, but I'm doing fine and I'm so happy. Elmer Eugene is about to bust he's so proud."

"Well, I'm happy for you both. You tell Elmer Eugene I said Hey, OK?"

Becky June waddled off toward the feed and seed store then, and I went home for lunch. While I chewed my tuna salad sandwich, I told Jackie I'd seen Becky June.

"She looked like she was hiding a beach ball under her top. I don't know what she's gonna do in three months."

Jackie just laughed.

"She'll do just what I did -- she'll waddle around and need help to stand up. You remember, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I also remember you being in the mood a lot."

"Well, that was the hormones. Sometimes it works that way. Aren't you happy it did?"

"Oh yeah. Say, I don't have anything on my schedule for this afternoon. What say we see if those hormones are still working like they did then?"

Jackie grinned.

"My hormones are just fine, and no, we can't. I have to clean my kitchen this afternoon. You go back to being a Sheriff. We'll talk after dinner."

We didn't really talk much after dinner. I just asked Jackie if she thought Becky June was still riding Elmer Eugene's cock like we'd seen that day or if they'd changed to another position. She just chuckled.

"I don't see how they could keep doing it like that because we couldn't."

"Yeah, I remember. That's when you figured out you like it from the back. I'll bet from the back he could still get that big cock in all the way. Becky June's ass still isn't very big."

"Not like mine, is that what you're saying?"

I stood up and walked over to the kitchen sink where Jackie was rinsing off our plates. I cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed.

"Jackie, your ass is fantastic. If you'll put those dishes in the dishwasher, I'll show you just how fantastic I think it is."

I slipped my hands under Jackie's top then and fondled her big breasts through her flimsy, everyday bra.

"I'd love showing you how fantastic these are too."

"We didn't have dessert yet. I made a chocolate cake."

I stroked my way down and then under the waist band of Jackie's jeans.

"The cake can wait. This is the dessert I want right now."

Well, we did eat that some of that cake. It was two hours later, but it was good. My first dessert was better though. Jackie seemed to like it as well. She liked it three times in fact. I guess her hormones are still in good shape like she said.

Well, the Fourth of July is almost here again. We'll have the same big party as we do every year, and like every year, some guy who can wrestle a hog will get to spend the day with some girl who really knows how to bake a cake. Those couples usually don't end up like Elmer Eugene and Becky June, but you never can tell.

Oh, by the way, Becky June had a boy -- six pounds and eleven ounces. Jackie says she was lucky he was so small. Ricky Ray Biddles is two now, and he's big enough to look almost three. Becky June sort of blossomed along about her seventh month, and those big breasts gave little Robbie Ray everything he needed to grow like a weed.

Becky June is pregnant again, and this time she looks about the same except those big breasts didn't seem to get smaller once Ricky Ray started eating real food. She told Jackie she feels as big as a cow, and then giggled that her boobs are as big as a cow too.

Well, whatever happens this year, I know I can count on two things -- I'll eat way too much and Jackie will get all worked up during the fireworks display. I figure the two or three hours it'll take me to get her settled back down will take care of the extra pie and cake I eat.

I'll have to think of some way to work off the rest. Jackie has been teasing me about my belly. It's not that big, at least I don't think so, but she read this magazine article over at Sadies Beauty Parlor that said men with big bellies tend to cum too fast. I don't think I have that problem unless Jackie does that cock squeezing thing with her pussy, but Jackie is Jackie so I need to do something.

Maybe if I start running around the house every day before I go to work...no, I need a better reason than that to run. Maybe I can convince Jackie to strip naked and run around the house so I can chase her. Yep, that'd work, and I'll tell her she'd be losing that weight she's always worried about. Now, she doesn't need to lose any weight, but she's a woman and women always think they do. Once I catch her, I'll show her that she's just fine like she is. Knowing Jackie, I'll have to show her at least twice...maybe three times if I'm lucky.

12