The Bucket list Pt. 07: June 2023

Story Info
Kelly has a group.
2.4k words
3.48
4.4k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first of June Stephen awoke Kelly in bed with breakfast and on her tray was a card.

"Happy birthday young lady." Stephen said.

"Ha. Young indeed, I'm 42, I admit not like you in the 50 club yet but not young." Kelly replied smiling. Sitting up in the bed she let him extend the legs of the tray so it was over her waist as she sat up against the head board. She sipped some of her orange juice and took her card. Opening it up she smiled at the card and noted within it was another card. Opening the second envelope a broad grin burst across Kelly's face.

"Oh, three nights at the Brighton Metropole, my favourite. Thank you." The handwritten card from Stephen confirmed he had booked three nights in Kelly's favourite expensive hotel.

"I was lucky as Paul has a contact at the Metropole and he has managed to book us into King Superior with sea views and a balcony for the stay. Do you want to have your bucket list entry with a male group on the middle night?"

"mmmmm oh yes please honey. Can we meet up with Paul again, he needs to be thanked for helping us with the booking." Kelly said smiling.

"Of course, he asked how we are but was not pushing for anymore." Stephen replied.

"That is why I like him, and want to give him more." Kelly replied kissing Stephen.

******

Kelly and Stephen walked into the Metropole and took in the luxurious surroundings dings of the seafront Hotel. Having checked in they were given their room keys and a porter helped them with the two small bags they had. Standing in the lift Kelly was excited as she had checked online and the rooms looked good. Walking along the corridor they arrived at their door and as they entered Kelly was stunned but the suite. They paid the porter a tip and once alone in the room could relax.

"My god, this is stunning." Kelly said. Looking around the room. The decor was immaculate, there was a large sofa, two comfortable stairs, a desk and chair by the large mirror and large double bed. A door beside the bed lead to the en-suite facilities.

"This is the best bit." Stephen replied taking Kelly's hand and he walked her towards two doors which he opened and lead them out onto their balcony. The view was stunning over Brighton seafront and the English Channel. In the sea before them was the rusting framework of the old west pier which had fallen into disrepair in the 1970s before it eventually succumbed to a couple of fires twenty years ago in 2003 which reduced it to its current position. Which it is a shell of its previous splendour it is now accepted by many residents and visitors as a piece of visual artwork out in the sea. Today the weather is beautiful and the sea is calm.

"It's breath-taking and beautiful." Kelly said smiling.

"As are you!" Stephen replied kissing her.

Returning to their room they took their clothes from the cases and placed them in the large wardrobe. Kelly had plans to make some purchases in Brighton and today was certainly a shopping day.

Having gone around the ladieswear shops in the city Kelly had chosen items for day and evening wear together with some underwear but the last shop they visited was Lust in the North Laines area of the city. They walked around the ground floor looking at the various items on sale before they went to the second and third floor where more extreme items and clothing were available. Stephen was more than happy to make purchases here and Kelly bought a Black Lace Suspender Body stocking, a White Latex Polo Dress and Black Latex Basque top.

On Friday night they went out for an expensive meal, Saturday and Sunday saw them sight seeing and taking in the good weather before they returned to the hotel for the evening planned for Kelly.

******

When Sunday evening arrived Stephen and Kelly were in their hotel room awaiting contact from Paul. He had agreed he would meet the 4 guys he and Stephen had decided upon to help with Kelly's wish for this month and he would call when they were in the bar. Stephen's phone rang and he answered and the conversation was brief.

"Was that Paul? Kelly asked.

"Yes. I will go down speak to the guys set the rules then come and get you to take you down to meet them, ok?"

"Yes." She replied grinning.

Stephen entered the bar and met Paul at the bar.

"Evening." Paul said.

"Great to meet you again." Stephen replied shaking his friends hand. "Are they all here?"

"Yes, sat outside so we can speak openly."

They walked outside to the Salt Room veranda area and Paul led them to a table with four men sat at it.

"Gentlemen, this is Stephen and he would like a brief word before Kelly comes down."

"Pleased to meet you guys." Stephen said. "Kelly will be down soon but I wanted to meet you first and confirm the ground rules for tonight. You will all be expected to be respectful, gentle and considerate with Kelly and each of you must wear a condom for all contact. Kelly will want oral sex and vaginal sex but no anal play at all. Finally, no means no if she wants to stop or go no further. Is that clear gentlemen?"

They all nodded and gave agreement.

"So introduce yourselves to Stephen, with names and ages please." Paul said. Going round the table the four guys, who were all dressed in suits and shirts, started to speak.

"I am Andy and I'm 40." Said a blond man.

"Henry and I am 24."

I'm Will and I'm the baby I'm 22!" he grinned and Stephen thought he looked like a teenager!

Finally, "Gavin and 46." Gavin was a big built stocky man of Caribbean origins.

There was some brief small talk before Stephen went upstairs to get Kelly. Then the seven of them spent about 15 minutes chatting before the couple headed to their bedroom to prepare and they told the guys the room number and they would call them when Kelly was all ready and set up.

In their bedroom Kelly undressed and then she put on the body stocking outfit she bought in Lust.

"Are you ready?" Stephen asked.

"Oh god yes, Will and Henry are cute, Andy looks nice and Gavin was a very nice surprise!" Kelly replied.

Stephen called Paul and he confirmed Will and Andy were coming up and after a few moments there was a knock on the door. Stephen opened the door and showed them into the suite. Kelly was sat on the end of the bed looking at the two men.

"Like what you see." She said standing up and moving around.

"Yes." Will said.

"Of course, you are stunning Kelly." Andy replied.

Kelly walked over to them and in turn kissed each of them and let them touch her body through the stocking material. As she did this Stephen called Paul and suggested the three of them come up in 5 minutes. Stephen the watched Kelly with the two men.

Another tap on the room door saw Kelly suggest they sit on the sofa and she walked to open the door to let the guys in. Kelly kissed Paul and let them into the room and as before she let Henry and Gavin kiss her, look and touch her body.

Paul then spoke up. "If you guys want to undress and hang your clothes up with Stephen I will prepare Kelly." He kissed her again and walked her to the bed and he laid her down. Her kissed her then moved down her body. He sucked her erect nipples and she moaned and her legs parted. Paul moved down and he gave Kelly oral sex. He took his time and could hear movement in the bedroom as the guys were undressing. As Kelly had her first orgasm Paul fingers her wet pussy.

"Ready Kelly?" Stephen asked.

"God yes." She said and she sat up and saw all five men now were stood in their underwear. Sitting on the end of the bed Andy walked towards her and stood in front of her. Kelly hooked her fingers into the waist of his shorts and she pulled down the material and saw his cock and balls. She freed her hands and let him step out of the shorts. She started to rub Andy's cock and she gently eased his foreskin back and forth. Leaning forward she kissed the head of his penis and then pulled him into her mouth and she sucked him feeling his cock beginning to swell. Removing her head she smiled up at him and motioned Will to replace Andy.

She repeated what she had done with Andy and she smiled as his cock was longer but thinner. His pubic hair was lighter. She rubbed his shaft and he started to get erect at her touch and her eyes widened as although he was not as thick as Andy his cock was long. She kissed his dick and gave him a little head and he started to fuck her mouth. She pulled clear and looked up at him. "Easy tiger, take your time."

Gavin moved into to replace Will and Kelly was keen to see his black cock and as she removed his pants she gasped as Gavin was circumcised and his dick was very big as she rubbed him his cock raised to show his cock was always big but his erection was now pointing at Kelly. She placed in in her mouth and realised this was the largest cock she had experienced in person.

Finally, Henry moved in front of Kelly and she unveiled his cock and gasped as she realised he was devoid of and hair exception his head. His body, arms, legs and groin were all shaved smooth. Her fingers played with his are balls and she kissed and licked his balls and shaft. "Very nice, so smooth." Kelly said.

Kelly moved back up the bed so her head was on the pillows and she watched as Paul was now naked and she saw six naked, erect, men all in her bedroom and she was about to be fucked by each of them. She heard the unmistakable sound of a tear of a condom wrapper and she saw Andy place a rubber teat on the tip of his erection and he rolled the sheath down his shaft. He climbed on the bed and then over Kelly. They were kissing passionately and she felt him fumbling with his dick as he rubbed it across her clit then he was pushing the tip of his dick against her vaginal opening. He thrust his hips forward and Kelly gasped as he entered her pussy. Without a word he began fucking her as they kissed and his hands groped her tits. His dick was good and he was able to maintain a steady thrusting. His mouth then went to her nipples and he sucked hard on her areola. As Kelly felt her orgasm approach she felt Andy stiffen and her pulsing cunt pulled him over the edge as he groaned a fell forward she felt his cock twitching and she guessed he had filled the condom.

Andy withdrew and then Henry took his place his hard condom encased cock filled her and her cuddled her and she loved the feel of his hot smooth skin against her and he was slowly fucking her but her orgasm then came and she pulled him close into her body and she could feel her body was getting damp with perspiration and his smooth skin felt incredible against her and the body stocking. Her figures felt his muscles and bone definition with no hair and her gaze looked at his sleek body. Looking down she saw his bare groin pushing into her pubic area. His movements were making her orgasm continue and she now was moaning as she felt all her muscles pulsing and throbbing uncontrollably.

To her right she saw Will standing and he was moving his erection towards her face and she handled his dick and she began to suck him enjoying feeling a cock deep in her pussy and one in her mouth. Looking up she could see Will eyes were closed and he was enjoying the head. She then felt Henry push himself deeper into her and his dick twitched with the tell-tale sign he too had cum.

He withdrew and she let Will out of her mouth and he almost ran around her and he pushed his erection into her pussy which was throbbing at a reduced rate. He started to fuck her but was moaning.

"Fuck me, I am going to cum!" Will gasped. Kelly wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her when he fell forward. "Sorry." He said as he withdrew his shrinking cock.

"It is a complement." Kelly said kissing him.

Her eyes widened a Gavin was now between her legs. His fingers felt her wetness and rubbed his shaft. He rubbed her with his erection then she felt his large head pushing against her now used opening and he slowly eased his dick fully into her.

"Oh fuck me, you are huge." Kelly said. Her nails were digging into his back as she felt her pussy stretch beyond anything she had experienced before. As he fucked her Kelly felt her pussy starting to throb and she was certainly going to cum but it was like nothing she had felt before as Gavin's cock felt immense within her and her pussy walls had never been pulled as widely apart during sex.

Stephen stood beside the bed and looked down at Kelly's flushed face and chest and he knew she was cumming and her eyes rolled back and she cried out swearing as her orgasm tore through her lower body. Her legs were twitching uncontrollably as she had the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced when she had been fucked. Gavin came and withdrew and Kelly was gasping as she recovered.

Over the next hour or so the four guys took turn fucking Kelly in different positions. Kelly was moved so she was kneeling on the bed and Henry was laid beneath her licking her pussy. Both Paul and Stephen then fucked her bare and came in her pussy. Henry licked her dripping pussy and cleaned her then moved round the bed and kissed her and as he did so passed admixture of semen and pussy juice into her mouth.

With evening drawing to a close the four guys all dressed and kissed Kelly goodnight before leaving a very tired Kelly to sleep between Paul and Stephen