The Bucket list Pt. 06: May 2023

Story Info
Month 5 sees another of Stephen's wishes.
3.1k words
4.24
3.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Julia were laying in bed cuddling as Kelly was explaining how her anal sex with Stephen had gone. She had already thanked Julia for her help with oral sex and a number of orgasms as they were now regularly meeting for more than coffee.

"So this month he wants a new lady to join you?" Julia asked.

"Yes, but not only that I have to find her and surprise him!" Kelly laughed. "The leg work this month rests with me."

"Has he suggested what he would like?" Julia asked.

"As I rode him last night asked for some pointers." Kelly laughed. "He was very hard as we talked about it and I was wiggling about on him."

"So what did he say?"

"He likes the idea of a brunette, as I am blond, and he wants a younger MILF. He said the sort of mum at a school gate woman if that makes any sense?"

"He wants to fuck a girl next door not a pornstar."

"Yeah, spot on. He wants curves not skinny."

Stroking Kelly's hardening nipples Julia smiled up at her. "I have someone who may fit the bill?"

"Oh yes. You are handy to have Julia." Kelly said and she leaned in a kissed her lover.

After they had kissed and caressed Julia pulled clear. "So do you think he would like Abby, from the Gym?"

"Receptionist Abby?" replied Kelly.

"Yes. She is a single mum and is just turned 30."

"What makes you think she would be up for a threesome?" Kelly asked.

Julia kissed Kelly passionately. She winked at Kelly and replied. "She enjoyed one with me and Max last year shortly after she and her husband split."

"She looks so prim in her uniform." Kelly laughed. "I know Stephen would love her body and she fits the bill."

"You should be learning young lady that book covers are deceptive." Julia laughed. "When you are next at the gym offer her coffee and a chat. Now let's have some fun."

Julia moved under the duvet and Kelly felt Julia's hands on her sex and she closed her eyes and awaited the pleasure she was about to receive.

**********

Kelly entered the gym and smiled as she saw Abby look up at her.

"Morning." Abby said.

Rather than scan her card Kelly walked up to the reception desk. "How are you today?"

"Busy." Abby laughed. "They want membership records checked to send letters out to members who have not been in for two months. Offer a 'bring a friend for free' to entice them back."

"Those new faces we saw in January and February. Resolution joiners I guess." Kelly laughed.

"Happens every year. I spend a morning trawling through records and one or two pop back but you know as well as I do they won't become regulars."

"Well good luck with that. What time are you due a break this morning? Can I get you a well earned coffee in the cafe? "

"That would be great, I am going to need it. When do you think you will be done."

"Let's say 45 minutes in the Gym, 15 minutes pool and hot tub then shower and get dressed 90 minutes should do it. That fit in with you?" Kelly asked.

"Sounds like a plan. By then I will be done or at least the back of it broken."

"Okay, see you then." Kelly said as she scanned her card and made her way to the gym.

Kelly enjoyed her session in the gym but her mind kept straying to Abby and the proposition she has for her. She was unsure how to raise the subject but one thing is for sure the last four or five months have given Kelly a new found confidence with her sex life and approach to all things sexual. The last month with Julia had been quite an eye opener as well.

Having showered, dressed and dried her hair Kelly lifted her bag over her shoulder and she made her way out of the changing room. She walked towards the reception and Abby looked up and smiled. Abby turned to her colleague and spoke before picking up her handbag and left the reaction area to join Kelly. They queued for their drinks and having paid the bill Kelly suggested they move somewhere quiet to have a chat. They found a table by the window away from other cafe patrons.

Sipping her coffee Abby looked at Kelly. "So what can I do for you?" she asked.

Kelly felt her cheeks colour and she thought she would go for it. "Well, I have a cheeky request to make."

Abby interrupted "Sorry, I can not do any deals on memberships I am afraid our benefits don't extend that far."

Kelly laughed and relaxed at the misunderstanding. "No it is nothing to do with this place. I know you know Julia and therefore are totally trustworthy."

Abby grinned "I thought you and Julia were more than friends."

Again Kelly felt herself colour "Well we have only been close in that way a short period of time."

"No way, I thought you to were together for ages!" Abby said.

"No, it is recent, let me explain." Kelly replied and then she slowly told Abby about the bucket list and what had happened last month and what this month held in store. When she had finished she looked at Abby. "So there you have my sordid secrets." She laughed.

"I think it is cool, brave as well and very sexy. So are you approaching me for a possible lady for a threesome?"

"Yes."

Abby laughed. "So you know I have done it with Julia and Max?"

"She did confide in me yes, and yes it was while we were in bed." Kelly laughed.

Abby shrugged her shoulders. "As you have been open it is a maybe. Any pictures of your husband?"

Kelly looked at her phone. "This is Stephen." She said handing Abby the phone.

"Oh he does look nice. So yes I would join you as a couple. I will lay my cards on the table so there is no confusion. I am divorced and I have a seven year old boy Henry who is my life. Anything I do is away from him and he has no connection with anyone I play with. You know I am bisexual but I will be honest I am mainly hetro but will play with a female. Since my divorce I will be blunt, I miss cock." Abby and Kelly both laughed. "I am lucky in so much that I cum from penetrative sex. My ex was at first a nice man but sex wise he did not enjoy licking me so it was always over quickly but I climax from sex itself hence for me sex scratches an itch which surfaces often. Dildos are good but a man is so much better in my mind! I insist on safe sex always. I am a lady who seeks a man for sex, we both enjoy it. At the moment I am single and want to stay like that. I am not a slut and I will sleep only with a married man if I have permission from his wife, from her not via him that is."

"Sounds reasonable and perfect. I am sure Stephen would love to entertain us both but concentrate on you."

"He know of me yet or am I a surprise?"

"Had not thought of that. What would you prefer?"

"Your call." Abby laughed. "You could take a pic now for him. Is he at work?"

"Yes, I think I like your idea. You want me to WhatsApp him now with your picture and explain?"

Abby grinned "Why not?"

Kelly took a snap of Abby and sent Stephen a WhatsApp message saying she has found a lady to play with. Moments later the ticks turned blue. Stephen quickly replied no way. Abby and Kelly laughed and they added their numbers to a each others phones.

"Why don't you create a group for the three of us?" Abby asked. Kelly nodded and then it was done and with the group she saw both Abby and Stephen were online. Abby held her phone in her hand and Kelly typed a message Stephen meet Abby. They both laughed. Stephen replied by saying it was good to meet Abby. Then Kelly added the photo of Abby. Both ladies looked at their phones and saw Stephen was replying. He response was to say Abby looked very attractive and he looked forward to seeing her soon. Abby played with her phone and Kelly gasped as Abby laughed. She had added a photo of her own to the chat, the photo showed Abby looking it the camera but her chest was exposed.

"My god Abby, he will love that." Kelly said. "How big are you?"

"38C."

"Nice I'm 36D." Kelly replied and then felt her phone buzz and she looked down. "He is calling me. Ssssh he does not know we are meeting now."

She answered her phone. "Hello, thought you were busy at work?"

Stephen replied. "Is this for real, Abby is stunning."

Kelly looked at Abby and winked. "She is cute. Hold on I just need to do something." Kelly then offered her phone across to Abby. Abby grinned and took it.

Abby lifted the phone to her ear. "Hello Stephen, so do you like me?"

"Is that Abby? You are beautiful and I would love to meet you."

Abby laughed "I think you want more than to meet me, but I am keen so will sort something with Kelly. See you soon."

She handed the phone back to Kelly. She spoke with Stephen and ended the call. Abby agreed she would call Kelly later on to say the weekdays when she was not working and Henry would at school and the Kelly and Stephen could call round at her house. She said everyone should dress normally as she did not want to advertise any naughtiness to her neighbours but promised she would wear nice underwear.

**********

On the agreed day Kelly called Abby to check everything was okay and they agreed to call at her house at 10 am. Stephen was excited and Kelly imposed a three day chastity clause prior to the event so his balls would be nice and full and he would perform well for Abby. On the morning he awoke with a very hard cock and Kelly had slowly rubbed it and told him the next fingers he would feel there, apart his own, would be Abby's.

At the agreed time Stephen parked away from Abby's House and they took a short walk. Kelly led the way a tapped Abby's front door and they both stood waiting as the door was opened by Abby.

"Come in." She said moving away from the door and they entered her house and were shown into the lounge. Abby was dressed in jogging trousers and bagging hoodie. They engulfing in small talk and were getting comfortable in others presence. Abby stood up and took Stephen's hand in hers.

"Let us go upstairs and get even more comfortable." They walked up the stairs and reaching the upper hallway all doors were shut except the bathroom and the large front bedroom which Abby led them into. "I think we will undress you Stephen. Then we can convene to the bathroom and get undressed while you wait." Then Kelly and Abby untied Stephen's laces, removed his shoes and socks. Sitting him on the bed Abby removed Stephen's t-shirt and she ran her hand across his lightly hairy chest. Leaning forward she kissed his nipples and Kelly was pulling down her husband's trousers and his black boxers were straining as his cock was already stiffening.

Moving away Kelly watched as Abby took his cock out of the shorts and she slowly started to rub him until he was fully erect. She pulled his shorts off so he was naked on the bed. She lowered her head and started to lightly lick his shaft and his helmet. A bead of pre cum popped out and Abby raised her head to look at him.

"Has Kelly explained you will have to wear condoms? When they are finished I want you two to take and dispose of them as I want no evidence of guys to stay in my home, okay?"

"Of course."

"In that case, get into bed we will be with you shortly." she said and Stephen climbed into the bed as the ladies left him.

In the bathroom Abby and Kelly undressed and attended to their make up. They stood in lace underwear and stockings and Kelly was in black and Abby was in white to contrast each other. Abby took Kelly's hand and led her into across the hallway. Approaching the bedroom door and pushed it open.

"Are you ready Stephen." Abby said. As the two woman walked into the room Stephen was laid in Abby's bed. Kelly drew the duvet back and Stephen was naked and erect.

"He is certainly ready Abby."

Abby went to her bedside drawer and then she climbed into bed with Stephen. Kelly watched as her husband and Abby slowly kissed and caressed each other. She had climbed into the bed with them and watched as they kissed passionately. Abby moved down Stephen's body pulling the duvet back exposing them all and again she started to kiss and lick his erection. Kelly heard the sound of Abby opening the foil of the condom then she saw her place the rubber on the head of his cock. She lowered her head and used her mouth to pull the condom down the length of his penis. Stephen gasped as she gave him more head. Kelly kissed his mouth passionately so he could enjoy two mouths.

Moving on the bed Abby removed her knickers and climbed over Stephen's waist. Her hand gripping his shaft moved him backwards and forwards across her labia and clit and she loved the feel of the rubber teat of the condom on her sensitive skin. Even though his cock was covered he could feel the warmth of her pussy as she eased the head of his penis into her vaginal opening and slowly she eased her weight down on him so entered her.

"Oh yes that feels good." She said as he was deep within her. Slowly Abby raised and lowered herself onto his cock taking deeper and deeper into her then when he was fully in her she fell forwarded and kissed him deeply as he continued to fuck her in her tight and wet pussy. Kelly watched open mouthed as her husband was fucking Abby.

Stephen's hands reached up and were groping at Abby's firm titties. They were still wrapped in the white lace but were jiggling about as she rode on his erection. Kelly moved around behind Abby and she slowly unclasped the back of her bra. Moving over Stephen's legs she took Abby's bra off and she cupped her firm breasts in her hands and with her fingers she teased the erect nipples. Abby moaned and her riding Stephen started to speed up. Kelly cuddled Abby and she turned her face to kiss her while she was man handling her boobs.

Stephen saw his wife's wedding ring on her finger as she was groping Abby and he loved looking at his wife groping the firm young tits as he savoured the felling of Abby's very tight pussy sliding up and down his erection in a very energetic way. Kelly lowered her right hand down to play with Abby's clit.

As the ladies were kissing Stephen leant forward and took Abby's nipple in his mouth and he sucked hard on her areola. Abby let out aloud moan and Stephen felt her pussy muscles clamp tightly on his shaft and she quivered violently as she started to cum. Kelly released Abby and Abby fell forward and embraced Stephen and kissed him passionately as he fucked her throbbing pussy. Stephen felt Abby fĺop loosely and she kissed him as she gave way to her orgasm laying in his arms and allowing him to dictate the pace.

Pushed her self up with her hands on Stephen's chest a very flushed Abby slowly rode on Stephen and she ground her waist down on him enjoying how he was filling her still throbbing vagina. As Abby rocked back and forth Stephen groaned and thrust his groin up as he came.

Kelly kissed Stephen "Was that good honey?" she asked.

"Abby, you are beautiful and that was amazing." Stephen said. After Abby climbed off of Stephen Kelly removed the condom and tied the top closed and she licked his penis clean.

"I think it is time for you to cum Kelly." Abby said and at this point Stephen got off the bed to allow the ladies plenty of space. Kelly stood by the bed and she stepped out of her knickers before she removed her bra. "Lie back?" Abby said.

As Kelly lay back on the bed she parted her legs and Stephen watched sitting away from the bed. Abby climbed onto the bed and she started to lick at Kelly. He could see Abby's bum and pussy moving about as she gave his wife oral sex and Kelly was breathing deeply with her eyes closed. Stephen could feel his cock recovering and he rubbed himself as he watched his wife with a woman for the first time. Kelly open her eyes and looked at Stephen as she flushed and he knew she was starting to cum, then she let out along moan and her hands were on the back of Abby's head. After Kelly had had her orgasm she and Abby had kissed and cuddled on the bed.

Kelly beckoned Stephen forward and he walked towards them with his erection swaying. On the bed Abby laid face up with her head at the bottom of the bed and Kelly climbed on top of her so they could 69 each other. Stephen gently fingers his wife's pussy and felt Abby's breath on his skin. Slowly Stephen eased his cock into Kelly's pussy and slowly he started to fuck her. He could hear her and Abby moaning and sighing as they gave each other intimate kisses. Suddenly Abby started to moan and pant as she climaxed and Stephen carried on fucking Kelly harder and harder then he felt Abby's tongue start to lick his balls as his dick filled Kelly and he started to feel Kelly starting to purse around his shaft and the Abby pulled one of his testicles into her mouth and she sucked hard on him. This was all too much for Stephen who gasped and unloaded his sperm into his wife.

After this the girls decided to shower together to get clean but they were not inviting Stephen in to watch again. Given the time they took Stephen guessed they had explored each others bodies once more.