The Bucket list Pt. 08: July 2023

Story Info
Stephen and Kelly go outside.
2.7k words
4.41
2.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With June having been the hottest June for many years Kelly and Stephen thought maybe pencilling July in for outdoor sex had not been the best plan but as the fine weather continued they started to form plans for a number of outdoor adventures.

On an early Saturday Stephen had suggested they go for a drive to then walk in the local countryside but he said t-shirt and shorts with no underwear was the dress code. Kelly agreed saying she would take a small rucksack with drinks. They were excited and headed out to the car for Stephen to take them out trekking.

They drove away from their home and within ten minutes they were out into the countryside and Stephen said he had an idea for where they could go. Having parked the car they stepped out and were aware of the heat being noticeable after leaving an air conditioned vehicle. As Stephen locked the car Kelly had walked across the car park and was looking out across the panoramic view of the countryside spreading across from the ridge they were parked on.

"Stunning view" Stephen said as he joined her. He had his hand around her waist and slowly his hand was on her arse. "Ready to walk?"

"And more." She said grinning.

They walked down a footpath which led them down the escarpment then they walked through the village at foot of the ridge before heading out into the countryside. On the bridle path they saw and spoke with a number of walkers all of whom were out enjoying the weather and the rural sights. As they walked past a field with a barn Stephen took Kelly's hand and they walked into the field. Walking alongside the field they approached the barn and Stephen pulled the door open and they stepped in. The barn was full of bales of hay.

Stephen had pulled his camera from the bag. "Some more adult shots for our album?" he asked. Quickly Kelly took her clothes off and started posing. Photos were taken and she scaled the ladder to the loft level. Following her Stephen took more snaps. Reaching the roof space Kelly laid back on the loose straw covering the boards. Stephen quickly took off his clothes and laying together her rubbed his erection into her and slowly they started to fuck. After a few minutes Kelly started to cum and she pulled him deep into her pulsing pussy. Stephen continued to screw her and she came again as his back arched. He pulled out and a jet of hot spunk flew up and splashed Kelly across her belly button and her left breast.

"Mmmmm that's a good start." Kelly said. "I want to feel the heat of the sun on my skin!"

Having made their way back down to the floor level Kelly fumbled into her bag and removed a wet wipe and cleansed her midriff of Stephen's sperm. She put the wet wipe into a small carrier bag and they both dressed and left the barn.

Moving across the fields beyond the barn they came to a field away from the view of the footpath. The field was fallow and rough grass was growing to well over knee height.

"Want some more posing?" Kelly asked and was undressing once more. She walked naked through the grass feeling it moving in the small light breeze and it was lightly rubbing he skin. The sun's warmth on her skin was enjoyable. Stephen was dressed and was taking photographs. Kelly posed and walked around with the feeling of her nakedness in the sun and light breeze being incredible. "I can not believe have not done this before, it feels amazing!" she told Stephen.

With more photos taken Kelly asked Stephen to apply sun cream to her exposed skin and they agreed she would sunbathe naked to get an all over tan. Laying on the ground Kelly was hidden from view but with the sun overhead she was exposed to the rays. After some time on her back she rolled over so her rear was equally exposed to the sun's rays.

After a while Kelly looked across at Stephen who sitting up next to her. Her hand moved across to his groin and she slowly teased him by letting her hand enter his shorts and she fingers his growing shaft and his hairy nuts. Rubbing him she made Stephen fully erect and without a word she moved and pulling his shorts down she started to give him oral sex. After a couple of minutes she pushed him back and lowered herself onto his erect cock and she slowly rocked backwards and forwards on him. She rode him naked in the sun kissing him as they enjoyed the freedom. Eventually Stephen groaned and she felt his semen fill her throbbing pussy. She kissed him. "I think we have had enough sunshine for one day." She kissed him as she climbed off his now shrinking cock.

They dressed and made their way back to the car.

**********

Once they were back home Stephen was on the computer checking and downloading their photographs from today's outing. He showed Kelly the photos and they agreed with so masking they would put them online as they were good and sexy.

"I loved the feel of the warm sun on my skin today." Kelly confessed. "And it felt so good having sex outside."

"Well you know I had no complaints."

"If the weather breaks and we have storms I want to be naked and fucked in heavy rain or a thunder storm!"

"Mmmm well the weather has been so good I am sure there are bound to be some summer storms this month. If there is a night when that happens want to get wet on the patio?" Stephen laughed.

"Oh god yes!" Kelly said kissing him.

The following weekend there was a forecast of thunderstorms so Kelly and Stephen were hoping now for bad weather for a change. Saturday came and went with no break in the weather but on Sunday both of them sensed the pressure change and the atmosphere in the late afternoon was suggesting a possible storm. As the sun was setting dark clouds started rolling in.

Kelly and Stephen were watching television when all of sudden there was a flash of light. Kelly looked across at Stephen she walked to the window as they heard the rumble of thunder. Looking outside it had started to rain. Kelly laughed "My god I'm getting wet thinking about getting very wet." She was starting to undress and quickly was naked folding her clothes and she placed them on the table. Stephen started to undress as he could hear the rain getting heavier.

With them both nude Stephen turned the interior lights off so they could walk towards the patio doors. Unlocking the doors he opened the door and Kelly walked out into the heavy rain. He watched as the cold rain water hit her body and washed down through her blond hair. Kelly turned and Stephen saw her nipples were hard and erect. Kelly skin glistened as he walked out and joined her. The rain and temperate was cold but after the warm spell it was a welcome change.

Kelly lay on the lawn feeling the wet grass under her with rain coming down on her. Stephen came down on her wet body and they started to have sex. Their bodies moving about in the wet conditions was an amazing feeling and every so often they were lit up by flashes of lightening. She pulled Stephen close to her. Looking up Kelly saw their neighbours bedroom light was on and she saw him looking down on them. She could see the curtain moving and she was sure he was wanking as he watched them fuck.

"Fuck me, this is amazing." Kelly said in his ear. Her eyes could not leave their neighbour who was definitely watching and this together with having sex in the thunderstorm had her pussy pulsing violently. Her arms wrapped around Stephen and drew him deeper into her. "Cum in me." She cried as she came and she was vocal as her orgasm hit her. Stephen unloaded his sperm into her as he could not take anymore of her tight pussy.

"Was that good?" Stephen asked.

"God yes, and Henry next door was watching us and wanking." She replied laughing and kissing him. "I want to go dogging soon as it was so sexy to be watched."

"Of course we will." They kissed and remainder laying in the rain as they recovered from their respective orgasms.

**********

The following day Kelly was taking the recycling out and placing items in the wheelie bin she heard the door open of her neighbours house. Henry was stood on his doorstep and when he saw Kelly he blushed and she smiled as she knew why he was blushing.

"Hello Henry. Wasn't the weather awful last night?"

"Yes, it woke me up!" He replied.

"Oh Henry, did it get you up?" She said grinning as she watched him blush once more.

"Yes." He replied rather flustered.

Kelly walked across to him and she put her arm around him and whispered in his ear. "I saw you watching us and if I did not know better the way your curtain twitched I think you were wanking." She kissed his cheek. "If you were I take that as a compliment."

He turned to face her. "Sorry I looked out of the window then saw movement in your garden and realised what you guys were doing."

"It is not a problem seeing you watching helped me to cum and your secret is safe if you keep ours?"

"Of course." He replied.

"I told Stephen and we are both cool with it. Do you like watching Henry?

"Yes, especially someone as sexy as yourself."

"Leave it with me and I will get back to you," Kelly said as she made her way indoors,

Walking back into the lounge she saw Stephen sitting on the sofa. She sat next to him.

"When I was putting the recycling out I bumped into Henry. I was kind of mean but he admitted he did wank watching us. He likes watching. Any chance we can invite him over or pop over to him and put on a show?"

"If that would turn you on we could."

"Can you sort out a dogging session tonight as I am horny and the forecast is good. Find us a location?"

"OK, you wish is my command."

Stephen was online and checked out a number of sites to see what locations would a good place to be watched. Kelly had made it clear she wanted to be watched as they had sex and she may give handjobs. Stephen told Kelly he had found a place they could go and they agreed to set off around 8 o'clock as that gave an hours daylight to play in.

At 7.30 Kelly said she was going upstairs to get ready and Stephen was not to disturb her. She did this and shortly before the time they were due to set off Kelly walked into the front room where Stephen was sat. She was wearing black high heels and had her full length raincoat on tied tightly around her waist. Stephen had dressed in joggers and a t-shirt so he could undress swiftly if they got action.

Walking out to the car Kelly tapped Stephen on the shoulder.

"Get in the car I am just going to make Henry's night and tell him we are happy to fuck in front of him in our or his house. With you shortly." Kelly said and she walked over to Henry's front door. She rang the bell and he answered reasonably quickly.

"Evening Henry. Stephen and I have chatted and wondered if you want to come round ours tomorrow or we can come to you so you can watch us fuck, are you interested?"

"Oh god yes, you mean it?"

"Yes. This is me." Kelly said and she undid the tie on her raincoat and opened the front showing Henry she was naked under the coat.

"Stunning." Henry replied.

"Okay, see more of you tomorrow then." She replied doing her coat up and walking to the car.

Kelly got in the car and Stephen pulled off the driveway as he was driving Kelly told him Henry was keen to watch them fucking in comfort tomorrow. She rubbed his groin as he drove and she noted he had an erection in his running shorts. After about twenty minutes Stephen indicated and turned the car into a car park that on the edge of woodland. The car park was large and there were a number of vehicles parked and they could see people in the vehicles. They parked up and Stephen killed the engine and he turned to Kelly.

"Ready."

"Fuck yeah. I will start by sucking you off if you sit down at the picnic table. Let's see if we get a crowd."

They got out of the car and Stephen walked over to the large picnic table and he sat on the table surface with his legs hanging over the end. Kelly walked up to him and she pulled him out of his shorts and she started to masturbate him. They both looked round and they could see overeat in the cars. Kelly leant forward and started giving him oral sex. While Kelly concentrated on the 'job in hand' she heard car doors open.

"Three guys are walking towards us. Hi guys." Stephen said.

Kelly made a show of slowly licking and sucking then she pulled her head up and looked round there were three men stood next to the bench and each has his cock out and was rubbing.

"Want to see me boys." Kelly said as she slowly undid the belt of her coat. She placed her right arm across the coat allowing the belt ends to drop down. Turning slightly to the men she opened her coat to expose the fact she was only wearing two black high heeled shoes. "Let me put this on the bench and fuck me honey. I want you guys to watch if you want to wank do it next to me it'll give hand jobs when he has filled my cunt."

Stephen got off the table and Kelly dropped her coat on the table. Then she laid naked on the covered table top. Stephen had quickly got out of his top and shorts and he was naked and he parted her legs before rubbing the head of his cock around her clit. Kelly moaned and the three guys were now stood beside the table slowly rubbing their cocks.

"Fuck me you filthy bastard as these men wank looking at your wife acting like a slut." Kelly said as he penetrated her and started to fuck her hard and quickly. As Stephen fucked she watched the three guys watching them and rubbing their increasingly big cocks. The attention and the penetrative was moving Kelly closer to orgasm and she moaned and was vocal. One of the guys on the right of Kelly moved forward and groaned and she felt his hot semen splashing across her tit and nipple. Stephen arched his back and fired his hot spunk deep into her pussy. He withdrew his cock from her and she raised herself up on the table and she motioned to the two remains voyeurs who she then masturbated in each of her hands as she felt Stephen's sperm dripping out of her pussy onto the gravel. Shortly one of the guys grunted and his cock spurted his semen across Kelly's face and this had the second guy unloading towards her naval.

The three guys thanked them and made their way to their cars and Stephen took a photo of Kelly sitting naked and with the sperm of four different guys on her skin and flesh. He kissed her and said it was a good way to round off July and first thing in August they would play with Henry.