The Bucket list Pt. 09: Aug 2023

Story Info
Stephen ties Kelly up.
3.3k words
3.78
3.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As August arrived they were getting busy as following on from July's outdoor fun Kelly had promised she and Stephen would have sex indoors in front of their elderly neighbour Henry, they were both attending Ethan's 18th birthday party (his mum Julia has become Kelly's lover with both her and her son becoming central to the September and November bucket list entries) and at some point this month Stephen plans to bind and video Kelly.

Kelly had already swung by Henry's and again she had teased him and told him at the weekend she and Stephen had a party to attend but on the Saturday night they would come home via Henry's home to make good on their promise to him.

Coming into the lounge she sat next to Stephen on the sofa as he was watching the television. Placing her arms around him she kissed him. "I have just told Henry we will go to his tonight after the party. So no getting drunk."

"I plan on driving us to and from the party. And will look forward to putting on another show for the old man." He laughed before giving her a big kiss.

Later that afternoon Kelly had a bath and then went into the bedroom to get dressed for the party. She wore matching white lace underwear then a knee length skirt and a tight white t-shirt. She put on her earrings and selected a gold watch. She walked down the stairs and entered the front room. She twirled around in front of Stephen who was working on his laptop. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Stunning as always." He replied. Kelly poured herself a glass of wine and drank as Stephen finished his work. He closed the lid of the laptop "Shall we make a move?"

"Of course, let's have some fun." she said.

**********

Kelly knocked the front door and they could hear loud music coming from the house. The door was opened by Julia who threw her arms open and hugged Kelly and then she turned and hugged Stephen kissing him on the cheek. "Great to see you guys, come in and grab a drink." She said to them and they walked into the party.

Julia walked up to Ethan and spoke to him. He walked over to Kelly and Stephen. "Hi guys, thank you for coming."

Kelly hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "How could I miss your 18th, I have known you all your life and cannot believe you are now an eighteen year old."

Stephen shook his hand and patted him on the shoulder. He handed Ethan his birthday card and turned to Kelly "Don't embarrass him by reminding him of when he was a toddler!" The three of them laughed and Ethan thanked them for the card.

They mingled with the various party goers and finally Kelly took Stephen to one side. "I am going to grab Julia for a chat, can you do me a favour and speak to Ethan you know I want him sketching me and you want him taking some artistic photos of me."

"Grab her for a....chat, nothing more lol."

Kelly punched his arm. "Sex wise...not here and now no lol."

With that Kelly sidled up to Julia, they renewed their drinks, then headed out towards the back garden. Once in the garden they sat in chairs next to one another on the patio.

"So is the bucket list going well?" Julia asked and Kelly laughed and she explained the outdoor fun they had had which was leading to another sexual adventure for them tonight. "You sure his ticker will be up to it?" Julia laughed.

"Oh yes, if he survives and has not cum I might even suck him off as a treat!" Kelly replied. "Anyway are you still ok to perform with me for Stephen's pleasure next month?"

"Shit yes, you know how much I like your body."

"Would you want to play with Stephen as well, I am guessing he is going to enjoy it!" Kelly asked.

"Sure, let's see how it goes and I might even let him fuck my bum if you like."

"Yes, he loves that and it eases the pressure on me." Kelly replied. "Also, you still happy for Ethan to be my virgin in November, that is if he is 'intact' so to speak."

"He is indeed still a virgin as far as I am aware."

"Cool, Stephen and I have a plan.. Stephen is going to ask him if he wants to take some artistic photos of me as a Christmas present for Stephen and I am happy to pose for him to draw and he can use this all for his degree course."

"Sounds like a plan, and you will seduce the artist?"

Kelly laughed "So obvious?"

"No it's sexy."

"I have one more question for you, well actually a proposal."

"Fire away."

"You may recall in October I want to pull a couple of strangers in a club. I wondered if you and Max fancied a few days up in Blackpool. We can see the illuminations, have some meals and drinks then you and I can go on the prowl. If we get a couple of blokes we can convene back in one of our hotel rooms safe in the knowledge the men are close at hand to step in as necessary. Then on our final night maybe we can have a nice foursome?"

"That's a great idea and the final point will appeal to Max. He has asked me if I would share you?"

"So we have a deal. I will tell Stephen about Blackpool and we will get it worked on soon." Kelly said and then she leaned across and kissed Julia passionately.

"Thank you, I wish I could take you to bed now." Julia said laughing.

**********

In the party Stephen approached Ethan.

"Can I ask a favour from you?"

"Of course." Ethan replied and they moved to the side of the room so they could speak.

"How is your art course coming along?" Stephen asked.

"It's going well and I am getting some great feedback by my lead tutor."

"I was wondering if I can ask favour from you?"

"Sure."

Stephen moved closer to Ethan and lowered his voice. "Any chance you could take some artistic photographs of Kelly for me? Happy for these to be used if it helps on your course as well."

"Would Kelly mind, she has known me since I was a baby."

"She is keen yes, and has said she would also pose as a life model if that helped." Stephen replied and he noted Ethan had blushed.

"When have you got in mind as I have a trip away next month?"

"We were think November, just before the Christmas period starts maybe."

"That does work for me so we can do it." Ethan replied and they shook hands.

**********

As they drove home from the party they both explained to the other the various discussions which had taken place and how this would impact upon the extent few months of the bucket list.

Pulling up on their driveway Kelly turned to Stephen "I guess tonight is a bucket list spin off!"

Stephen grinned killing the engine. "I guess I will enjoy entertaining the old guy."

They walked up to their neighbours door and Kelly rang the bell. After a few moments Henry opened the door and smiled as he saw the couple and holding the door he beckoned them in. They walked into the front room where Henry was waking the television and picking up the remote he turned the set off.

"Where would you like to watch us?" Kelly asked.

"It is up to you?" Henry replied.

"Well why don't you undress me here."

Henry moved towards her. His hands touched and felt her body and he started to lift her t-shirt from her waist. Kelly lifted her arms up and let Henry pull her top off. He folded the material and placed the top on his sofa. Turning back to her he touched her boobs which were in her white lacy bra. His fingers rubbed her stiffening nipples. Reaching around her waist she felt him undo the clasp of her skirt then very slowly he eased the zip down to the bottom and then he let the material fall to the floor. Kelly stepped out of her skirt and stood in her white lacy underwear. After Henry had placed her skirt on the pile of clothes he returned to admiring her. Kelly kicked her shoes off and stood displaying her underwear clad body.

Reaching around the back of her bra she felt him unclasp it and the material eased off of her breasts he took her shoulder straps and eased the bra away exposing her 36D breasts. Her nipples were starting to harden and Henry leant forward and sucked her right nipple then he fingered her hard areola.

As she was stood in just her white knickers she could see Stephen undressing and placing his clothes with hers. Henry was rubbing the white gusset of her knickers and Kelly was aware she was damp. He hooked his fingers into the waist of her briefs, slowly he dropped to his knees and as he faced her crotch he eased her knickers down. Kelly moved her legs so she was opening her pussy lips for him. Henry's face moved into her pubic hair and she realised he was sniffing and taking in the smell of her pussy and juices. His finger touched her wet opening as he brushed against her pubic area.

"I think it is time for you to take a seat and watch." Kelly gently told him as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

Henry sat on the sofa with the couple's clothes on the seat next to him. Kelly stood Stephen in front of Henry standing side on and she sank to her knees and started to give him slow oral sex. As her mouth moved back and forth on his penis she felt him stiffening to his fully erect state.

She eased him out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Your turn but I won't need much I am sure."

Lying on the floor in front of Henry Kelly spread her legs and Stephen started to lick her pussy and outer lips. She played with her nipples as he gave her oral sex. Kelly's breathing was getting more and more strained as she felt her orgasm building and with Stephen knowing his wife well his tongue was now fully licking her clitoris as she gave way to an orgasm.

"Fuck me that was good." Kelly said as she started to cum. "I want you to fuck me with your hard dick." She looked up at Henry who had his cock out and he was rubbing as it was semi hard.

On the floor Stephen entered Kelly, who was now moaning and being vocal as clearly this was working for Henry. As they fucked Stephen was holding his body up so Henry had a good view of Kelly's body. Thirsting into his wife he enjoyed the performance she was putting on moaning and rubbing her tits and he was aware there was movement from Henry so he guessed he was wanking. As they had sex Stephen felt Kelly pulsing and he knew she was having another orgasm and she closed her eyes and arched her back so her tits and erect nipples rose to meet him. Feeling his orgasm approaching Stephen slowly lowered his weight onto Kelly and he kissed her deeply as he carried on thrusting then he stiffened and groaned as he fired his sperm deep into her pussy.

As they on the floor recovering Kelly whispered in Stephen's ear. "Thank you I had an incredible orgasm doing that. Mind if I give him a suck as I don't think he has cum?"

"Please do." Stephen replied as he climbed off of his wife.

Kelly looked up at Henry who was watching intently and slowly rubbing his erection. She moved and knelt between his knees and without a word she reached out and her hands replaced his. She looked at his uncircumcised penis and slowly she drew the skin back as far as she could. Looking at his cock she moved her head forward and started to give him oral sex. No words were said by any of the parties and she could hear his breathing getting heavier as gave the head of his penis attention. With her heading bobbing up and down she knew he was nearing a climax and the silence was broken by Henry's voice.

"I am close and will cum if you carry on." Kelly was aware of this but loved the fact he was a gentleman so she continued until his waist rose, he groaned and she felt his cock erupt in her mouth. His salty sperm was on her tongue and his spunk tasted slightly sweeter than Stephen's. She sucked hard and swallowed the load before she spent time cleaning his penis with her tongue then she let it go and she stood up. Stephen had dressed and was sat in a single seat chair having watched her.

"Thank you." Henry said.

"You are welcome." Kelly said as she pulled her shoes on. She pulled her skirt on and did it up. Pulling her t-shirt on her erect nipples were visible beneath the material. Kelly picked up her bra and panties and handed them to Henry. "Want these as a reminder?" Henry grinned which was answer enough.

**********

Sitting having breakfast the day after the party, which had been followed by the visit to Henry, Kelly was feeling a little sore as when they had got home Stephen was hard and they had had sex again and as he had let her treat Henry she had given Stephen anal sex once more as a treat for him.

When Stephen came into the kitchen he kissed her on top of the head.

"I deserve more than that." She laughed. "I almost need a cushion to sit down after last night my bum is red raw this morning."

"Sorry, last night was hot and I was not expecting your offer. So we need to remember the list do we not, next weekend I would like to film you!"

"Of course, but not my bum please."

"Deal." He agreed grinning.

In advance of the weekend the events were not discussed except it was agreed on Saturday night Stephen would be restraining Kelly and videoing proceedings.

When Saturday arrived Stephen had cleared the bedroom of personal effects and had prepared the bed. There was a silk strip tied to the four posts on each corner of the bed. He set a video camera on a tripod focusing on the bed as well as a second camera on the bed side unit which could focus on Kelly's face. In advance of their play Kelly had soaked in the bath. Once she had dried herself off she came into the bedroom. Stephen led her to the bed and she laid naked on the bed. Stephen took her left arm and lifting it above her head he tied the silk around her wrist. He repeated this with her right arm and with both her arms bound she showed she had a little movement but was captive. Moving down the bed he tied the silk around each ankle so her legs were pulled apart and she was fully exposed naked on the bed. From his pocket he drew out a black eye mask which some people use for sleeping.

"Oh kinky, you never said anything about that." Kelly said as he slide the soft material over her eyes. Then Stephen moved away from her and was silent. She was moving slightly on the bed and was clearly thrown by the absence of any contact. "Are you there?" She asked and Stephen grinned, checking the two cameras they were recording well. He leaned across the bed and kissed Kelly deeply on the mouth. They kissed continuously for a few moments before Stephen bought his fingers up to her nipples and started to roll then between his finger tips. Kelly moaned asked broke free and once more she was left alone.

Stephen then placed the vibrator against her outer lips and slowly rubbed around her. Her hips were bucking as he teased her. Moved the vibe he lifted it and turned it on before bringing the vibrating plastic against her clit. She gasped and her limbs were now straining against the ties. The tip moved across her clit and lips to tease her. Looking up he could see her teeth icing down on her lower lip and her face was reddening. Kelly gasped and moaned and Stephen could tell her orgasm was approaching so he withdrew the vibe.

After a moment Kelly spoke "Oh you bastard I was getting close there and you fucking knew it." She said putting on she was annoyed but Stephen guessed she was enjoying the tease and torment. He then got a large feather and slowly he moved the tip of the feather across different parts of Kelly's body. She giggled as he tickled parts of her skin. Again he paused and Kelly lay still occasionally moving her head as she tried to hear clues.

Stephen climbed onto the bed and both his hands were on her thighs. Pulling her skin he exposed her pussy lips and engorged clit and he started to lick her and her gave her oral sex. Lapping at her he focused on her clit knowing this would bring her towards an orgasm and as she started to gasp he once again stopped. Moving away her face contorted.

"Bastard!" She shouted and laughed. Silently Stephen left the bedroom and he went downstairs. He went outside and crossed over to Henry's house and tapped the front door.

Henry answered the door. "Ready?" Stephen asked.

"Of course." He replied and with that they both walked across to Stephen's. Once in the house Stephen told Henry not to speak or make a sound. He motioned him upstairs and led him to the bedroom. Henry smiled as once again he saw Kelly naked before him.

Both Henry and Stephen left the room. Outside the quietly both undressed before returning to the room. Back in the room Stephen climbed onto the bed and again began performing oral sex slowly on Kelly. As before as her orgasm built he stopped and saw her face appear furious.

"Jesus, this is fucking torture." Kelly said. Now Henry was on the bed and he started licking her. "Oh, baby that feels different." She said and Stephen had to keep in a laugh as Henry carried on licking her but this time her orgasm approached and Henry carried on.

"Fuck yes." Kelly called out as she finally had an orgasm. As Henry continued licking a second orgasm hit her quickly.

Stephen motioned to Henry to fuck her and he moved so he was off the bed.

Leaning close to Kelly's ear Stephen whispered. "Are you ready for sex now."

"Yes..." Kelly replied and Stephen nodded to Henry. Slowly he rubbed the helmet of his hard dick around Kelly's vagina then he pushed and he entered her and started to fuck her. "That feels different honey?" she said but was enjoying the sex which was making her pussy throb again. Henry was fucking her but it was obvious to Stephen he could not hold on long. Stephen moved around the bed and then he placed his dick on Kelly's lips.

"What the fuck!" Kelly said but at that point she had a small orgasm and she felt the penis in her fire sperm deep into her pussy. As Henry withdrew Stephen took his place and entered Kelly's spunk filled pussy and he started to fuck her swiftly. Laying on top of her he whispered in her ear "I bet you can't wait to see the video to see who fucked you." As he fucked her Kelly had another orgasm and he let his load go and she took her second fill of the night. "Thank you darling." He said before kissing her passionately.