The Bucket list Pt. 10: Sept 2023

Story Info
Kelly and Julia entertain Stephen.
1.6k words
4.44
1.2k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly poured herself a glass of wine as she sat opposite Julia in her kitchen.

"So how is the list going?" Julia asked.

"As you know we added having sex in front of our neighbour Henry as a bonus."

"Take it he enjoyed it?"

"Yes, he was stroking his erection as Stephen spunked in me. I knelt in front of him and sucked him off as a treat."

Julia grinned. "Nice, did he cum?"

"Yes, I swallowed and left him my underwear as a gift?"

"So you made an old man very happy."

Kelly drank some of her wine. "You know Stephen bound me and videoed me?"

"Oh yes, did you have fun."

Kelly walked out of the kitchen then a few moments later returned she returned with a laptop. "Why don't you watch?"

Fiddling with the icons she started the video of her tied to bed. As Julia watched Kelly knelt on the floor and she started to finger Julia. Julia saw how Stephen had edged Kelly and as the video continued she felt Kelly licking her. As Julia saw Henry on the screen she gasped. "Is that Henry?" she asked and Kelly confirmed it was. She then licked Julia to an orgasm as she watched Kelly getting fucked by her elderly neighbour.

Once the video was over Kelly had stopped pleasuring Julia. Closing the laptop they poured the remains wine from the bottle and agreed on the last Saturday in September Julia would call round for Stephen's September wish list entry.

**********

Stephen and Kelly were sat watching television as Kelly's phone buzzed. She checked her text and looked at Stephen.

"That was Julia saying she is on her way." Kelly said and she dropped her hand onto Stephen's lap. "Mmmm someone's stirring!" she said rubbing his semi erect penis. They kissed and resumed watching the programme. After about twenty minutes the doorbell rang.

"Why don't you go and let Julia in." Kelly said as she got up and walked into the kitchen. She heard them speaking as she put three glasses on a large tray with a bottle of champagne. Walking into the lounge she saw Stephen had turned the television off and was seated in a single seat while Julia was on the sofa with her large bag.

Placing the tray on the coffee table Stephen was charged with opening the bottle and pouring the drinks. Julia retrieved a punnet of strawberries.

"Mmmmm like the first time we played, happy memories." Kelly said kissing Julia full on the mouth. They continued kissing. Stephen watched his wife kissing her female lover. Then they settled down drinking the champagne and eating the soft fruit enjoying the combination of both different sweets sensations. Once the drinks were finished they placed their glasses on the coffee table and the ladies started to embrace each other and kiss again.

Stephen tidied the glasses and packaging away, taking the empty glasses and bottle onto the tray into the kitchen. When he returned to the living room both women were deeply kissing and fondling each other. Stephen sat and watched enjoying the sight of the two women enjoying each other. Their embrace broke and Kelly turned and smiled at Stephen.

"Let's go upstairs! " taking Julia's hand they rose up walked out of the room. Stephen followed behind them listen to Kelly giggle as Julia groped her bum. They walked into the bedroom and Kelly had placed a chair at the base of the bed and she motioned Stephen to sit in the chair as she and Julia went onto the bed.

He sat in the chair and watched as they lay on the bed kissing one another. He was aware his cock was stiffening as he watched his wife with her female lover. Kelly and Julia slowly kissed and caressed each other. Kelly lifted Julia's top and exposed the fact she had not been wearing a bra under her t-shirt as her pert 34A tits had erect nipples. Kelly placed her mouth on the exposed breasts and nipples and Julia's head fell back as she savoured the attention. Breaking from kissing Julia's flesh Kelly sat up and loosened her top and took it off exposing her white lace bra. Julia played with Kelly's larger boobs and she had her areolas hardening quickly and her hands unclasped the rear of the bra to free and play with Kelly's exposed flesh.

Stephen was enjoying the difference in the two chests and then both ladies rose from the bed. They took off their skirts and placed the discarded garments to one side. Returning to the bed they spent time rubbing each other through the gussets of their knickers. Stephen could see a big dark damp patch appearing to his wife's white knickers as she reacted to the fingering she was receiving from Julia. Eventually they removed their undies and Kelly whispered in Julia's ear.

Julia approached Stephen and she draped Kelly's knickers across his face and he could smell the strong scent of her arousal. Then she removed them and placed her damp knickers on his face and he noted the difference in her scent. Julia got him to stand up and she spent time undressing him and putting his clothes to one side. When he was in his boxers Julia could she his erection through the material. Taking the waist of his shorts she drew them down releasing his hard cock. The three of them were all naked and aroused. Julia pushed him back into the seat and she fell to her knees and started to give him oral sex. Looking across at Kelly she was laying back watching her lover sucking her husband as she did this her fingers rubbed quickly across her clit.

Stephen was enjoying the oral when Julia stopped she looked up at him and winked before raising herself up and returning to the bed. Julia climbed above Kelly so she was facing down and started to lick her pussy and Kelly gripped Julia's bum and she returned the favour by licking her. Stephen watched as the girls indulged in 69. After a few moments Stephen could tell Kelly was cumming and he could see Julia was also moaning but not stopping. Slowly he began to stroke his erection which was still moist with Julia's saliva.

On the bed Kelly rolled Julia over and climbed above her licking her pussy and she wiggled her bum towards Stephen.

"Fancy fucking me as Julia licks me?" Kelly asked.

Stephen got up and approached the bed. Kneeling behind Kelly he rubbed the tip of his cock around her vagina and he felt Julia's tongue flick across the head of his penis. Leaning forward he entered her and started to fuck her. He could feel Kelly's pussy twitching as she approached another orgasm and she moaned as she started to cum. Pushing deeply into her he remained deep in her as she had an orgasm. Julia gasped as she was coming and Stephen continued to move back and forwards and he could feel Julia licking his shaft as he pulled out. Her fingers were rubbing his balls as she started to lick his swaying testicles then he gasped as she placed her mouth over his sack and she had his balls in her mouth and her tongue on his skin. This pushed him over the edge and he unloaded his seed deep into his wife's pussy.

Stephen withdrew and lay on the bed. Julia was licking at Kelly's pussy once more then they moved apart and sitting up on the bed Julia opened her mouth and Stephen saw she had sucked his spunk out of Kelly and in front of him they shared a passionate kiss and snowballed each other passing his hot sperm between their mouths. The three of them then laid on the bed recovering and cuddling each other.

Eventually Julia turned to Stephen. "Would you like to fuck my arse as I lick your wife?" she asked and her hands were rubbing Stephen's growing shaft. "I think he has answered that for you!" she said laughing.

They all moved and Kelly lay at the end of the bed with her feet on the floor and legs wide apart. Julia went to her bag and retrieved a tube of lube and she applied a Liberal coating to Stephen's ow fully erect dick which swayed before her. Having lubricated his shaft and rubbing him Julia knelt between Kelly's legs and started to lick her. Her bum was raised and Stephen knelt behind her and very slowly rubbed the head of his shaft around her anus. Julia pushed herself back and he felt the helmet of his cock start to enter her tight backside. Slowly moving forward he pushed more and more of his erection into her.

Both Julia and Kelly were moaning as each of them were experiencing different pleasures and Stephen was enjoying the spectacle as well as the tightness of Julia's anus. He could feel Julia's anus starting to pulse and from her moans he could tell she was starting to have an anal orgasm. Taking his time he carried on fucking her as he reached around and groped her pert little titties. Looking into Kelly's eyes he moaned and his erection exploded deep in Julia's arse.

Tge three of them then went into the bathroom and cleaned each other under a hot shower so they could then go to bed having tired each other out with a number of shared orgasms. Once they were cleaned and dried they returned to the bed. Stephen lay in the centre of the bed and each woman climbed in next to him and they cuddled together and fell asleep.