All Comments on 'The Bullies'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great love story

Kyle is a sexy young man. I imagine that when he is stripped of his clothes, he has a very well developed, sexy muscular body -- chest hair, hairy forearms and thighs, and a cock that won't quit. Good for them, and I am so glad they rekindled their smoldering love. It makes you feel great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Love Story!

Very well written! One of the best stories I have read in a while on Lit!

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These two are Hot, and meant to be together! I loved the canoe camping trip! Gotta love when fate actually works out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That almost made me cry I swear, I never think of my self as being too gay because im mostly into femininity but that really had me going. I didn’t cum or really get hard but that was pulling my heart strings

DV19DV19over 1 year ago

A wonderful love story. I think this is the third time I've read it.

I'm not into femininity at all. I like athletic, in-shape men and young men.

So this story hits a lot of buttons for me..

Thanks for a memorable story.

DV19

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Now, this is a high school bully and football and com-to-the0rescue of the bullied stories that does not need a following chapter and also is fantastically written. So, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is always great to read that former bullies can have a conversion, and even better to learn that real lot can bring that about! Good for them! Thanks for another great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
741 Followers
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...