All Comments on 'The Bullies'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is always great to read that former bullies can have a conversion, and even better to learn that real lot can bring that about! Good for them! Thanks for another great story!

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Now, this is a high school bully and football and com-to-the0rescue of the bullied stories that does not need a following chapter and also is fantastically written. So, well done!

DV19DV19over 1 year ago

A wonderful love story. I think this is the third time I've read it.

I'm not into femininity at all. I like athletic, in-shape men and young men.

So this story hits a lot of buttons for me..

Thanks for a memorable story.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That almost made me cry I swear, I never think of my self as being too gay because im mostly into femininity but that really had me going. I didn’t cum or really get hard but that was pulling my heart strings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome Love Story!

Very well written! One of the best stories I have read in a while on Lit!

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These two are Hot, and meant to be together! I loved the canoe camping trip! Gotta love when fate actually works out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great love story

Kyle is a sexy young man. I imagine that when he is stripped of his clothes, he has a very well developed, sexy muscular body -- chest hair, hairy forearms and thighs, and a cock that won't quit. Good for them, and I am so glad they rekindled their smoldering love. It makes you feel great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...