All Comments on 'The Bullpen Ch. 01'

by Wonderstorm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
smy3thsmy3thabout 19 years ago
Hot first chapter - where's the rest?

I am in suspense waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting start

You set the pace, the introspective observations. Now on to the real test of time? Will she overly embarrass herself? will she adjust, but only sort of, will she feel urges that she fights to overcome but can't? Please lead us on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, just not erotic

I liked your other stories a lot more. Though this is a well written story, it's not not exciting, and definitely not very erotic at all. She hates being naked, and hates being looked at----maybe this would better fit, under a forced to strip, or some kind of humiliation category???

Granted, we feel sorry for her, but, it's difficult to imagine her (or any other similar woman) feeling sorry for a man in the same position. You should have made her more of an Exhibitionist, or at least less self-conscious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Slow but very well written start to the story has me looking forward to the rest. It feels like it could have been written by Michael Crichton.

xxyxxxxyxxover 9 years ago

@Anonymous 10/05/07: It gets way hotter!

I felt the way you did, and almost didn't stick with it, but I'm so glad I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous