The Bull's Plug

Story Info
Stuck with an item from another dimension. Marcus adapts.
13.1k words
4.55
14.4k
27

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a normal night for Marcus. Thanks to a dry spell he is sitting at his desk with a box of tissues on his left and a half empty bottle of lube on his right. As he scrolls through his favorite site he finds a promising video. The video starts to buffer as a loud thud is heard throughout Marcus' home. He jumps and then starts to laugh.

He can tell the noise came from his attic and assumes a box must have fallen over. Marcus pauses his video and gets up from his desk. He enters the hallway and pulls down the ladder for his attic. He climbed up and there was a box turned over on the ground. Marcus bends over to pick up the box, as he does he notices a small chest.

He places the box where it originally was, then turns back around to pick up the chest. Marcus picks the small chest up and examines it. It has a lock on the front that has no key hole. There are no labels or signatures on the box either. Marcus shakes the chest and can hear something rattling around inside. He attempts to pry the box open, with no luck. He cuts his losses and thinks the bull design on the top of the box looks cool. So he takes the small chest down to his room with him.

Marcus places the small chest on his desk as he takes a seat. He presses play on the video he had paused earlier. Moans begin to emit from his speaker as Marcus sits back in his computer chair. He pulls his shorts down to his knees. He squirts some lube in the palm of his hand and coats his cock with it. He starts to stroke it at a steady pace as he gets into the video. His cock begins to throb as he gets close to orgasm. The small chest starts to shake and rock as if something is trapped inside it and it wants out.

Marcus jumps back, knocking his computer chair to the ground. Marcus stumbles and his shorts fall to his ankles. The sound of the lock clicking rings out and the small chest bursts open. A metallic object lifts out of the box. Its a short metal object that almost looks like an anal plug to Marcus, except its smaller. At one end it's got what looks like the septum piercing that a minotaur would have. The object shoots over to Marcus' cock and slides into his urethra. The only piece that's left exposed is the part that resembles a minotaur's piercing.

Marcus panics, he was surprised to see that chest move on its own. He was even more surprised that something came out of the chest. He is even more surprised that it buried itself inside of his cock. The item doesn't hurt him, he looks down at his cock. The part that s exposed is big enough for him to get a good grip on it. So he reaches down and gives it a gentle tug. As he does he feels a rush of pleasure shoot through his body.

No luck, the item is still buried deep inside him. Frustrated, Marcus looks to his desk and grabs his lube. He squirts some onto the item and the head of his cock. He gently grips the head of his cock and the item in his cock. He takes a deep breath and gives the item another good tug. This time his knees give out and he drops to the ground. He begins to pants as he starts to cum. His cum explodes out of the tip of this item.

Once he has expelled every last drop of cum in his body Marcus crawls over to the edge of his bed and pulls himself up. He sits at the edge of the bed and catches his breath before examining his cock. He can see a hole in the tip of the plug. Before he can examine anything else, he falls back into his bed and begins to snore.

Marcus wakes up with his legs still hanging off the side of the bed. He opens his eyes and to his surprise there is a robotic woman looking down at him. Her face resembles a humans but her body is made of metal. Marcus yelps and quickly grabs a pillow to put over his exposed cock.

"How did you get in here?... Are... Are you a termi..." Marcus is interrupted by the woman.

"How I got here is unimportant. That chest there." She points to the small chest that is still sitting on Marcus' desk. "Where are the contents from that chest?"

Marcus looks a little puzzled. "Who... What are you and what does the chest have to do with you? I found it in my house, so its obviously mine. "

"Incorrect, that chest and its contents are dimensionally displaced items. Meaning they are not from this dimension and they must be returned immediately." The woman shifts her weight. "Although you are not my controller, I am a recovery unit from the Displaced Item Collection unit. Model number D.I.C-K51NM3."

Marcus begins to laugh. "You're joking right?? Who gave you that model number? Your space pimp? What if I just call you K-Five?"

"I do not understand." K-Five looks confused. "Call me what you will, our interaction will be limited to this exchange. We have wasted enough time, where are the contents of the chest?"

Marcus looks nervous. "What exactly was in that chest?"

K-Five rolls her robotic eyes. "It's called a Bulls Plug. As I mentioned earlier, it is not from this dimension and I must return it. "

Marcus drops his head. "Well the item... The Bulls Plug that was in that chest... is now in me..."

K-Five cringes. "I was afraid of that... There wasn't much info in the file, but one thing was made very clear. Not to allow this thing to have contact with anyone. Apparently it seeks out a host body and implants itself. As for what happens afterwards, I'm not sure."

"Well, do you think you can remove it?" Marcus asks nervously. "I tried last night and had no luck..."

K-Five gets closer to him. "I can try to remove the plug but no promises. Like I said there wasn't much information on this item."

K- Five drops to a squatting position in front of Marcus. She examines his cock and the Bulls Plug before giving it a gentle tug. Marcus lets out a moan as pleasure surges through his body. His cock begins to swell, K- Five looks up at Marcus and scowls before letting go of the Bull's Plug. She is attempting to remove the plug, not to arouse him. Marcus shrugs it off and attempts to relax. The swelling in his cock finally subsides. K- Five gives the Bull's Plug another tug, this time with more force. Marcus lets out an even louder moan and his legs begin to tremble.

His cock gets fully erect and the Bulls Plug vanishes. K-Five is shocked by this and looks to the floor to see if maybe it had fallen out after her last tug. She sees nothing, so she gives Marcus' cock a squeeze. In hopes that she can squeeze the plug out of him. He moans again and reaches out to stop her from doing any more. Before he can, she squeezes his cock one more time. Instead of the Bulls Plug coming out, cum does. His cum erupts from the head of his cock, coating K-Five's face and chest. She falls backwards onto the floor in shock. She looks up to Marcus and sees that the plug looks as if it's still gone.

She stands to her feet and reaches in her pocket. She pulls out a device and begins to sweep the room. As she turns to Marcus the device begins to beep loudly. She turns back around and the beeping stop, she quickly turns back to Marcus and the device starts to beep again.

"Damn." K-Five exclaims. "I thought I got it, but I guess its found its new host body... Hmmm that's puzzling."

Marcus calms down and the swelling in his cock and balls subside. A moment later the Bulls Plug materializes as if it had been there the entire time.

K-Five sighs. "Well it looks like you are stuck with it... So... how would you feel about leaving this dimension to live in another?"

"Well I don't have much holding me here honestly... A change would be nice..." Marcus strokes his chin. "Are you going to give me some cool space weapons, or maybe some future tech that will guide me through this new dimension?" Marcus sounds excited when he asks.

K-Five rolls her robotic eyes at him. "No equipment, we don't need you losing something like that in another dimension. One more thing, no one is supposed to know the Dimensional recovery unit exists. So don't say a word about me or that you are from another dimension. If you do, then I would have to terminate you."

"When you put it like that, how can I say no... Wait, what's this other dimension like?" Marcus asks.

"Well it's not exactly like this one. The report says it's a magical dimension. So get prepared to see humans, monsters, demi-humans and things like that. Get your shock out now so you don't give yourself away once you get there."

" Oh wow... Its going to be like living out a fantasy or something. And you're sure you can't give me a weapon or something?"Marcus shrugs.

K-Five shoots Marcus a dirty look. "You will have to figure that out when you get there."

K-Five reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small black stick. She pokes the small chest with the black stick and then tosses the stick into the air. It begins to grow and takes the form of a door before gently sitting on the ground. She walks over to the door and opens it up. She motions for Marcus to enter the door.

"Come on, I've gotta get cleaned up soon." She taps the floor with her foot, while pointing to his cum on her face and chest.

Marcus gets to his feet, his cock hangs between his legs. He looks down and before he can pull his pants up Sarah pushes him through the door. The next thing he knows he is face first in the dirt. His bare ass exposed as he realizes what just happened. An older couple thats nearby jumps as Marcus gets to his feet, scrambling to quickly pull up his pants. He pulls his pants up and the older couple wave him over to them. Their little home is right across the path from where Marcus appeared.

The old man stares Marcus down as he clears the path and approaches his fence. "Where exactly did you come from?"

Marcus stops and remembers what Sarah told him. "I... I was relieving myself a little ways down the path and something came at me from a tree... So I took off and fell just over there."

The old man continues to stare Marcus down. "Why didn't we hear you runnin or nothin?"

"Honey, don't scare the man any more than he already is. You know how these woods are." The older woman turns her focus back to Marcus. "Sir can I ask what you are doing out here so late? Where are you from?" The older woman asks.

"Im... from a long way away. I doubt you've heard of the village where I lived." Marcus responds and pauses.

The old man snorts. "My wife asked you another question."

"Well I am an information broker. I learned all I could from my home, so I sat out on this adventure to learn as much as I could about other communities and their cultures."

The older couple look at each other and back at Marcus. The older man shrugs before the woman goes inside their small home. She emerges with a cloak in her arms and some bread.

"This ain't much young man, but it will keep you warm. And that bread should hold you over till mornin. We can't help with information but this is the least I can do. There's a small town just up the path. Maybe someone there will be able to assist you." The old woman hands Marcus the cloak and bread.

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Marcus puts on the cloak. I will take my leave then." Marcus begins to walk away and waves goodbye.

After walking down the path for about an hour Marcus sees the small town the old woman told him about. Marcus enters the town known as Noxbury. Theres a small tavern not far from the entrance of the town. Marcus makes his way over and walks inside. All of the people in the tavern are talking, eating or enjoying a drink. Marcus makes his way to the bar, the bartender walks up while drying a glass mug.

"What'll it be sir?" The bartender asks.

"I was looking for some information on an item. I was curious about something called a Bull's Plug." Marcus says.

As soon as Marcus mentioned the item it was as if the bar emptied. Everyone is now staring Marcus down. One man takes a large gulp of his drink and slams his mug back down onto the table. The man scoots his chair back and stands to his feet exposing his large body. His gut sticks out of the bottom of his shirt and sways as he walks. The man walks over to Marcus and throws one of his large arms over his shoulders. The man then smiles at the bartender before turning his head to look at Marcus.

"That item yous askin for sounds somethin like a... a damn demi-item. Now I know I can speak for everyone here in Noxbury. Ain't none of us gone know nothin, bout no damned Demi-humans or the items that they use." The man lets out a burp as he finishes talking, blowing it in Marcus' face.

Someone in the crowd of people that has now circled around Marcus and the man yells out. "Throw him out!"

Those words ring out through the tavern then they turn into a chant. The man grabs Marcus with both of his big hands and lifts him into the air. He hands him off to the crowd and they carry him to the door like he was crowd surfing. The patrons of the tavern toss Marcus out into the street.

He gets to his feet and dust himself off. As he walks away from the tavern, a few men exit the tavern and begin to eye him. They finish off their bottles as they reach the street, one man tosses his bottle in Marcus' direction. It shatters near him and causes him to jump. The two men start to follow Marcus down the street laughing. As he walks by an ally, two arms reach out and grab him from the darkness. The mysterious capture puts a hand over Marcus' mouth and leans into his ear.

"I heard what you asked about and I might be able to help you. So shut your mouth, put your hood on and follow me." The mysterious person lets go of Marcus and begins to walk down the rest of the ally.

Marcus looks over his shoulder and he sees two guys eyeing him. He puts on the hood of his cloak and follows the person that pulled him into the ally. He continues to follow them out of town and into the surrounding woods. As they walk through the woods Marcus can't help but to look over his shoulder. Once he realizes the men are not following them anymore he begins to relax.

"Thanks back there... I didn't realize people would be like that about demi-humans. I shouldn't be surprised though." Marcus pauses. "I'm Marcus by the way."

"Didn't I tell you to shut your mouth?" The Mysterious person retorts. "They aren't the only thing that will bring harm to you for making too much noise."

"Oh... Sorry, I just wanted to thank you. You probably saved my life from those fools back there." Marcus adds.

The Mysterious person stops and turns around to face Marcus. They look around before removing their hood. With their hood removed Marcus can see the beautiful woman that had saved him. Her jet black hair stops at her shoulders. With the cloak on, that's all Marcus is able to see. He assumes she is human and is a little disappointed that she's not a demi human, although she is very beautiful.

"My name is Layla." She quickly turns back around and pulls her hood back over her head. "You're welcome, now let's keep moving, we are almost there."

Layla and Marcus continue to walk through trees until they reach a small clearing. In the center of the clearing sits a small cabin. Marcus and Layla approach the small cabin, light. Layla reaches out and knocks on the wooden door of the cabin. They hear a shriek from inside the house, followed by a crash and the sound of papers fluttering around.

A few moments later an attractive goblin woman opens the door while still adjusting her tank top. Her breasts are barely contained by the small shirt. Her dark green nipples show through the thin white top as she stands in the doorway of the cabin.

She smiles at Layla before stepping aside and allowing Layla and Marcus to enter. As Marcus walks by her he gets a closer look, he notices a strange looking choker around her neck. Marcus also notices how short and thick she is. She closes the door before walking over to Layla. As she walks her ass sways from side to side catching Marcus' attention. Her pointed ears have multiple piercings, and thanks to the tank top she is wearing he can tell her nipples are pierced as well.

Marcus also gets a better look at Layla as she removes her own cloak. Unlike the goblin she is thin and perky. To his surprise Layla has a wolf-like tail. On top of her head he sees her jet black hair start to rustle and two wolf-like ears perk up. He can't believe his eyes, he's standing in the same room as a goblin and a wolf woman. On top of that they are very attractive as well. Marcus begins to think he got lucky coming to this dimension.

Marcus cant take his eyes off of Layla and her goblin friend. His mind has wandered right into the gutter and he can't seem to get it out. Since arriving in this dimension Marcus has noticed that his sex drive has kicked into high gear. He has been turned on since arriving here and seeing these two in front of him is only making it worse. For him it's almost as if he is living out a nerdy fantasy.

He can feel his cock start to throb, as he begins to mentally strip both women. Marcus quickly snaps back to reality and attempts to clear his mind so he doesn't get an erection in front of them. He takes a deep breath and relaxes before removing his own cloak. Layla smiles as her goblin friend's face lights up. Her jaw drops not only because she has a thing for human men, but she has noticed a very large bulge in Marcus' pants. Layla notices the look on her friend's face, she turns to see what she is looking at. After a moment, her face turns to shock as well. Marcus, not knowing what's going on, looks down and sees the large bulge in his pants.

Marcus thinks to himself. "I wonder if the Bulls Plug is to thank for this."

He quickly folds his cloak over his arm and holds it in front of him. He smiles at them awkwardly and tries to act casual. Unbeknownst to Marcus shortly after arriving in this dimension his cock began to gradually grow in size. His attention had been drawn towards finding information on the Bull's Plug and the fact that he is now in a fantasy world. Now that his attention is elsewhere he is noticing the change that has taken place in his pants. He is very turned on and can now feel his swollen cock stretching down his thigh. To the point that it can be seen through his pants.

After that surprise, Marcus looks around for a place to sit. The inside of the cabin is very cluttered, the furniture is covered in books and papers. Even portions of the floor are covered in loose papers. Marcus believes that's a product of the commotion they heard at the door. He walks over to a desk and skims over the papers on top. They are hand written research papers about magic items and such. As he continues to skim through the papers, Layla and her friend overcome their shock.

Layla clears her throat. "Marcus, this is my friend Mallory. She's the smartest goblin I know, I'm sure she will be able to help you find what you are looking for." Layla says with a smile.

Marcus looks up with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mallory, I'm Marcus. You've got a pretty amazing friend here, I owe her my life."

Mallory can't take her eyes off of Marcus and has a hard time finding any words to say to him. She stares at him for a moment before opening her mouth.

"It's... It's nice to meet you... Don't mind the mess. I wasn't expecting company..." Mallory finally responds.

Layla smiles to herself. "Yeah you will have to excuse the mess. Mallory here angered the wrong witch."

Mallory scoffs before bending over to pick up the papers on the floor. "Don't get me started!"

"Long story short. Mallory would steal some of the old witch's herbs from time to time. Well one night the old witch caught her and slapped that choker on her. Now she is trapped in this cabin until she finds a way to remove the choker. According to the witch what she needs is in all of this junk... Somewhere. So she has been frantically reading through all of it." Layla explains as she takes a seat.