The Bull's Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory sighs. "Yeah and someone refuses to help me."

Layla giggles. "I told you to stop stealing from that witch. Anyway, Marcus here is looking for something called The Bulls Plug. See anything about it in all of this?"

"Bulls Plug... That does ring a bell... Give me a moment." Mallory says as she places the papers down on the desk in the room.

Mallory walks over to a small chair and begins to dig through papers and books that are stacked on the chair. She pulls a small book that resembles a journal off the chair and flips through the pages. She stops flipping through the pages and starts to read. She shakes her head before tossing that book back in the chair. This time she bends over to reach something in the chair. The small skirt she is wearing lifts as she bends, exposing her entire round ass and plump pussy.

Marcus feels his cock throb as he sees this sight. She takes her time, swaying her hips as she rummages through the items in the chair. Marcus tries to act like he doesn't see but he can't take his eyes off of her ass and pussy. He can feel his pants leg getting tighter, he bites his lip and attempts to think of something else. Layla looks over at him with a puzzled look on her face. Until she looks at Mallory and can tell exactly what's going on. She decides not to say anything, she knows this is exactly what Mallory wanted. Marcus tries to act casual as Mallory continues to search through the chair. She finally pops up and turns to them.

"I found it!" Mallory exclaims as she stands straight up. "According to this the Bulls Plug is an item that will plant itself inside of its host. Once implanted it can not be removed. It will begin to change the host; Increased sex drive, cock size, increased amount of cum as well..."

"Wow... Mind if I ask why you are looking for this item." Layla blurts out.

"I'm not really looking for the item, just information on it... Is there anything else about it in that book Mallory?" Marcus asks.

"Yeah... it goes on to say that the Bulls Plug host must have regular sexual release or they will begin to change into a minotaur. Although they can pair it with the Bulls Band and stop themselves from turning into a minotaur." Mallory pauses. "So it seems like there are some changes you recieve just for being its host. Then there are changes that will take place if the host doesn't get off on a regular basis." Mallory adds.

"So you aren't looking for the item, but you need information on it..." Layla scratches her head. "Wait, does that mean you already have the Bull's Plug?"

Mallory adds and turns the book so that they can see the illustrations inside. "If he does I dont see how he will have sex with that thing hanging out of his cock."

Marcus drops his head. "Well... I happened to find it while exploring an abandoned castle... I had heard of this item and wanted to study it. To learn more about it since I had only heard a few stories. After searching for some time I didn't think it existed. Until, I found it, now I'm its host and I don't want to be a minotaur."

"Have you got to have sex or anything since being chosen by the Bulls Plug?" Layla asks.

"Well... kind of, but just once..." Marcus drops his head again.

"Lucky girl." Mallory mumbles.

"Like Mallory said, how would you have sex if that plug is hanging out of your cock at all times?" Layla asks.

"Well when I got aroused it was as if the Bulls Plug vanished into me." Marcus adds.

"So it seems to become one with your cock if you are aroused. We might have to test that... If you wouldn't mind." Mallory steps closer. "Maybe we could even help you find the Bulls Band as well."

"Whoa, can we talk about this first Mallory?" Layla stands up and grabs Mallory by the arm.

"Excuse us for a moment." Mallory adds, before getting pulled into a different room.

Layla drags Mallory into the kitchen and shuts the door behind them. "Are you cra... "

Mallory interupts her. "Before you say anything just think about this. He is really handsome and the host of the Bulls Plug. You saw that bulge in his pants! He is going to need sex regularly! This is exactly what we need! I'm trapped here with no male contact, its killing me. And you..."

Layla rolls her eyes and interrupts. "Speak for yourself... Just because you've had no male contact doesn't mean that I havent... For your information I have been getting fucked nightly."

"Oh... Well in that case... I guess you won't mind if I take care of Marcus' needs by myself then. Thanks for this gift!"

"A gift... for you! No, definitely not a gift just for you. I found him and saved him. So if anyone is going to be enjoying that monster of a cock he has, its me." Layla adds.

"Greedy bitch, can't be satisfied with just one guy. So you've gotta get a piece of mine." Mallory crosses her arms and shoots Layla a dirty look.

"Shut up... There is no guy fucking me... I just didn't want to seem as desperate as you..." Layla retorts.

"You aren't greedy, but you're still a bitch... Lets not fight, it's been a little while for the both of us, Lets just take a moment to calm down..." Mallory shifts her weight. "Did you see that cock though? It looked like it was going to burst out of his pants."

Layla takes a deep breath before adding. "Ungh... Of course I saw it! It was pretty hard to miss... Just stop talking for a moment. You got me distracted... We really need to focus on the minotaurs. This could be really dangerous."

Mallory sighs. "Fine... You're right. Minotaurs are creatures of habit. I know I saw something about at least two minotaurs. I will find that and we can plan from there."

"That's a little reassuring." Layla smiles. "Alright, I'm in. On one condition, We share him."

"Deal! I saw the way he was looking at you. Was he looking at me like that?" Mallory asks.

Layla rolls her eyes. "Of course he was, you bent over and he got a show. He liked it too.

"Don't be jealous... I just wanted him to see what he could be getting if he plays his cards right. Just kidding there are no cards to play... I'm going to give him this tight goblin pussy anyway." Mallory adds with a giggle while running a hand up her thigh.

Layla shakes her head as they rejoin Marcus in the front of the cabin. Mallory and Layla sit down and look at Marcus with straight faces. Marcus looks a little worried, he fears they may not offer him any more help.

Layla clears her throat. "Alright so the two of us will help you in any way we can, but we would like something in return."

Marcus smiles. "Alright name it."

Mallory blurts out. "When you need to cum let us be the ones to get you off!"

Before Layla can look at Mallory, Marcus responds. "Deal!"

Mallory jumps for joy, Layla attempts to hide her excitement but she can't help but to smile. Their happiness quickly fades away as Marcus drops to the floor. He begins to groan in pain. Layla rushes over to him followed by Mallory. He lays on his back and his cock begins to swell. As it swells it rips the seam of his pants. Mallory and Layla make eye contact as they see his cock bursting out of his pants. Marcus' groans turn to grunts.

"I think we got him too aroused." Mallory shrieks.

Mallory quickly undoes his pants and pulls them off of him.

"What are you doing?" Layla asks.

"He needs to get off regularly right? We aren't sure when he got off last. So it's obvious that's what's going on... Plus, look, he's growing horns." Mallory responds.

Layla looks at Marcus' head. "Oh... you're right... Just remember, share."

Mallory mocks Layla as she takes Marcus' cock into her small green hands and begins to stroke it. Just from her touch alone Marcus' cock begins to throb. Mallory squeezes the shaft of his cock as she strokes faster. Marcus moans as precum flows from the head of his cock. Mallory leans in and licks it off with a satisfied moan. She closes her eyes as if it's the best tasting thing she has ever had. She strokes his cock a little more, causing more precum to flow from his cock. Mallory looks to Layla and motions for her to join.

Layla drops to her knees on the other side of Marcus, she leans in and opens her mouth wide. She takes the head of Marcus' thick cock in her mouth. She sucks on it, while exploring every inch of it with her tongue. She lifts her head up and moans as a chill runs down her spine. Marcus grunts and reaches out. He grabs a hold of Mallory's pointed ears and pulls her towards his cock. She yelps before quickly opening her mouth.

Marcus forces her face down on his cock. Mallory gags and retches as Marcus makes her head bob up and down on his cock. When he hits the back of her throat Mallory gags and spews spit down Marcus' thick black shaft. Her eyes begin to water as he continues to use her face for his pleasure. Mallory places her small hands on Marcus' hips in an attempt to brace herself.

Layla licks her lips as she watches her friend get face fucked, the animacity in him turns her on. She slides a hand under her clothes and begins to rub her swollen clit. Marcus grunts hard and begins to Moan loudly. He continues to face fuck Mallory relentlessly. Spit runs from her mouth and down his shaft, as it reaches his testicles Layla leans in and licks it up with her own tongue. Before spitting it back out onto Marcus' testicles. She uses her hands and tongue to spread the spit around.

As her tongue and hands caress Marcus' swollen testicles he lets out a deep moan. His testicles contract as a shiver runs down his body, Marcus thrust upwards into Mallory's face. He pauses in that position, for Mallory it felt like an eternity. Finally Marcus grunts loudly before he starts to cum. Mallory's eyes open wide with surprise as she feels Marcus' hot cum explode into her mouth.

She closes her eyes tightly as she attempts to swallow as much as she can. She coughs, forcing his massive cock out of her mouth followed by a lot of cum. He lets go of Mallory's head and she forces herself away from him. Layla sits up narrowly missing getting covered in the mess that is now all over Marcus and the floor.

Mallory gasps for air as Marcus lets go of her ears. She attempts to crawl away but Marcus rolls over and grabs her leg. He pulls her back towards him as he gets to his feet. Marcus lets go of her leg and flips her over. Mallory looks into Marcus' animalistic glare as he grabs her by the sides. He lifts her small body into the air and lines her up with his cock.

Mallory looks down at Marcus' cock and takes a deep breath. Marcus thrust into her, her small body cant take all of his cock. He lifts her up and then slides her down the portion of his cock that she can take. Using her as if she were nothing more than a sex toy.

Mallory has lost herself in all of the pleasure she is receiving. In all of her years she's never been used in this way. She has only fantasized about being used like a cock sleeve. She has never felt so full before, with each thrust her stomach bulges. Feeling Marcus so deeply inside of her sends chills down her spine, until she finally cums. Her body tenses up, squeezing Marcus' cock hard as she coats his cock in cum.

Her eyes begin to roll in the back of her head as she relaxes. Once she has, Marcus picks up the pace. Instantly Mallory starts to cum over and over again until finally going limp in Marcus' hands. Marcus begins to grunt as he pumps another load of cum into Mallory.

Marcus lifts Mallory limp body off of his cock, his cum flows out of her and falls on the floor as he holds her in the air. He sits her on the ground and turns to Layla. She could sense that his animalistic nature had taken over. She had already stripped her clothes and is now on her hands and knees waiting for her turn. She turns her head to look back at Marcus, she lifts her tail and arches her back, giving him the go ahead to take her. He studies her for a moment before he walks behind her and drops to his knees.

Layla takes a deep breath as she feels Marcus line himself up. He thrust into Layla, moaning as he gave her all that she could take. He slowly pulls out. Layla throws her head back as Marcus slides the head of his cock back into her. She begins to moan and cum as he slides even more of his cock into her. Her moans turn into a loud howl as Marcus thrust into her hard, burying his cock as deep as he can. Layla digs her nails into the floor as she begins to cum on Marcus' cock again.

She attempts to rest her head on the floor but Marcus grabs her by the hair and pulls back. Her ears perk up as he forces her head back up. He thrust deep into her again, smacking her ass with his free hand. Layla quickly cums again, her pussy squeezes Marcus' cock. He grunts and continues to fuck her. Layla can feel her legs getting weak. She reaches out behind her to slow Marcus down, but it doesn't work. Marcus continues to fuck her, picking up the pace as he does. Marcus starts to grunt again, he throws his head back and erupts inside Layla. He cums so hard his cock is forced out of her, followed by his hot cum. Layla's legs give out and she falls to the floor.

Marcus begins to grunt again as he falls to the floor next to Layla. As he lays there his cock goes soft and the bulls plug reappears. The swelling in his cock and testicles has subsided,but not completely gone away. Marcus has come back to his senses, he is confused but too tired to do much about it. He passes out on the floor next to Layla.

The next morning Marcus wakes up and notices Layla is already gone but Mallory is still lying on the floor near him. Marcus gets to his feet and Layla enters the room from the kitchen. She smiles at Marcus before walking over to Mallory and smacking her ass. Mallory's head pops up and looks around the room. She sees Marcus and smiles.

Mallory yawns. "Last night really took it out of me... Layla, have you already gotten cleaned up?"

"Yeah... I'm going out to get food for breakfast. I'm also going to try to find some new clothes for our friend here." Layla points to Marcus' ripped pants on the floor as she walks over to the front door.

"Not a bad idea... Don't want just anyone seeing that thing." Mallory adds pointing to the now visible Bulls Plug in Marcus' cock.

"Thank you, and good point... Don't know what kind of attention this thing will attract." Marcus responds. "I also wanted to apologize for last night. I remember some of it... It was like I couldn't control my body. I didn't mean to be so rough with the two of you."

Mallory perks up. "You dont need to apologize that was some of the best sex I've ever had... Even if it was a little rough... I've never had anyone pick me up and fuck me like that before."

"I agree there is no need to apologize. We want you to take us when ever you need sex." Layla adds. "I could tell you had turned animalistic after you started ravishing Mallory. I am going to be honest, it was pretty hot to watch."

"I believe his animalistic nature comes out like that if he's not satisfied enough throughout the day. So we will have to make sure he is taken care of more frequently." Mallory adds.

"That shouldn't be a problem for the two of us. I would love to sit and talk but I am starting to get hungry" Layla opens the front door and attempts to leave.

"Could you get some eggs while you are out? You know I love the way you cook eggs." Mallory adds with a giggle.

Layla mocks Mallory as she walks out the door. Mallory slowly gets to her feet and walks over to another door in the cabin.

"This is the bathroom. The bath will take a moment to warm up though. To save on time, we can clean up together. It won't take Layla long, she is pretty fast when she needs to be." Mallory walks into the bathroom.

Marcus follows Mallory into the bathroom and strips off his shirt. To Marcus' surprise this bathroom has running water, he notices magic symbols scribbled on the pipes. They are not connected to anything so he assumes magic pulls the water from another location. Marcus looks at the bathtub, under the tub is a magic circle.

At first he is a little worried about the magic circle until he hears Mallory mumble what he believes to be a magic incantation. Afterwards the magic circle lights up, and the bath begins to warm up. Mallory sticks a hand in the water and her green skin gets covered in goosebumps. As the water reaches a good temperature she says another incantation and the magic circle stops glowing.

"And the bath is ready. It didn't take as long as I thought it would." Mallory says with a smile.

"Thanks... Nice and hot just like I like it." Marcus steps into the tub and feels the warmth run through his body. "So does everyone here have running water?"

"Nope, I just got lucky. The old witch did this with her magic. Luckily she had written down all of her enhancements to the cabin or I would have no idea how to use half of the stuff in here." Mallory says as she grabs a towel for Marcus to clean himself and one to dry himself.

Mallory sits the dry towel down on the sink in the bathroom. She turns and walks back over to Marcus. She goes to hand him the wash cloth but pulls it away playfully.

"Why don't I clean you off?" Mallory runs her hand along the edge of the tub waiting for Marcus' response.

"You do me, and I'll do you." Marcus sits up in the tub. "Come on in."

Mallory quickly gets into the bathtub, but instead of sitting at the other end like Marcus expected. She straddles him and leans in to kiss him before grinding her pussy on his cock. As Mallory kisses Marcus she can feel his cock begin to swell. Mallory moans and slips a hand in the water, grasping Marcus' cock. She strokes it as she lifts it up out of the water. She stands his stiffening cock straight up. Takes a deep breath as she takes the head in her pussy. She winces as she takes it deeper and deeper.

She begins to ride him slowly, as she lifts and drops her hips the water sloshes and splashes. Water splashes onto the floor as she picks up the pace. Marcus lets out a moan as Mallory places her hands in his chest. He reaches behind Mallory and grabs her ass.

He squeezes hard and then lifts her to the tip of his cock and then slides her back down his shaft. He picks up the pace as he does more water splashes outside of the tub. Mallory attempts to stop him, but she begins to cum. Her body tenses up, before going limp. She continues to cum on Marcus' cock.

As her orgasm subsides she attempts to move his hands from her ass. Marcus smiles at her and shakes his head as he continues to lift her to the tip of his cock and slides her back down. He moves her up and down his shaft, faster and faster. Being used like a sex toy again pushes her over the edge. Mallory starts to cum again, this time harder than the last. Her small body shakes as he continues to fuck her relentleslly. Mallory throws her head back and starts to moan loudly. She can still feel the last orgasm she received running through her body.

Mallory regains her composure, she lifts her head and smiles at Marcus. She digs her nails into his chest as her legs begin to quiver. Marcus bites his lip and pulls Mallory down onto his cock harder. To both of their surprise she takes his cock deeper. Her eyes begin to roll in the back of her head as he continues to use her. She digs her nails deeper into his chest. Marcus lets out a loud grunt and keeps up the pace.

Mallory leans in and wraps her arms around Marcus' neck and begins to moan in his ear. As she gets closer to orgasm her moans intensify. Marcus grunts again before pulling Mallory down on his cock. Forcing her to take him as deep as she can. He throws his head back and releases his seed deep inside Mallory's pussy. Mallory holds onto Marcus for a moment before sliding off of him and over to the other side of the tub. She leans against the edge of the tub and catches her breath.

Layla has returned from retrieving food and getting clothes for Marcus. She puts her things down in the kitchen and then begins to look for Mallory and Marcus. As she exits the kitchen Mallory steps out of the bathroom with a smile on her face. Layla already knows what transpired while she was gone. She rolls her eyes, a little jealous that Mallory had Marcus to herself while she was gone.