The Bull's Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later there's a knock at the door. Betty gets to her feet to answer the door and returns shortly with Layla. Marcus is relieved to see that Layla has returned unharmed. Layla thanks Betty for getting Marcus into the Village and giving him a place to stay. She tells Marcus she didn't find anything that resembled a band while exploring the cave. Then motions for Marcus to follow her as she snags some of the sweets from the tray.

Layla and Marcus exit the village and head back in the direction of the old witch's cabin. On their way back Layla stops at the same small stream from before. She walks to the edge of the water and drops her bag to the ground. Layla grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it over her head. She tosses it to the ground before grabbing her skirt. She seductively begins pulling her skirt down. Layla shakes her ass from side to side as she pulls her skirt down to her ankles. She stands back up and turns to Marcus.

"Why don't we get cleaned off." Layla says with a smile, before entering the water.

As Layla walks into the waiste deep water, Marcus is scrambling to take his clothes off. Layla catches his scent in the air. Her wolf-like ears perk up as a shiver runs down her spine. She has been waiting for this moment all day. Her anticipation is swelling as she hears Marcus enter the water. Marcus walks over to Layla, his cock is already hard and throbbing from watching her remove her clothes.

Layla begins to rinse herself off, splashing water on her arms and chest. Marcus joins in scrubbing off the dirt and grime from the day. Once he has been rinsed off he looks at Layla. He walks over to Layla and begins to wash her back for her. She can feel his hard cock graze her ass as he cleans her back. She sticks her ass out grinding it against Marcus' hard cock. He lets out a moan and presses hard against her, his cock throbs.

Layla spreads her legs wider, before shaking her ass at Marcus, playfully teasing him. Marcus smirks and takes his thick cock in his hand. He slides the head of his cock along her pussy, before slowly penetrating her. He slowly slides more and more of his cock inside of her. As he does she lets out a soft moan. He pulls his cock out of her, Layla whimpers as if she wants it back in her.

He lines himself back up and penetrates her pussy with the head of his cock. Layla lets out another moan, biting her lip as she feels him slide more of his cock into her pussy. He takes his cock back out then slides it back in deeper and at a faster pace. She lets out a yelp and bites her lip harder as Marcus grabs her hips and thrust as deep as he can. She drops her head and continues to bite her lip, to hide her whimpers.

Layla cums once, Marcus can feel her pussy squeeze his cock hard as she gets off. Her whole body tenses up for a moment, then she begins to gasp as her muscles relax. Marcus grins and he continues to fuck her. He buries his cock inside of her deeper. She throws her head back and begins to cum again.

Marcus thrust as deep as he can, Layla lets out a loud howl while trying to stay on her feet in the water. Her legs begins to shake as Marcus picks up the speed while fucking her. Water splashes around them as he begins to grunt. Layla reaches back and she stops him and shakes her head "No". Marcus snorts and crosses his arms, almost as if he had become half minotaur while he was fucking her.

After Layla feels the throbbing coming from Marcus' cock calm down she starts to rock back and forward on it. She leans back and begins to slide down the shaft. As she slides down his shaft, she takes him as deep as she can. She winces as she feels it reach her cervix. She leans forward and slowly slides back down to the head of his cock. Her legs begin to get weaker.

Marcus can feel her legs quivering as if they might give out. He grabs her waist again and begins thrusting into her. She lets out a moan as he takes over. Marcus picks up the pace and begins to cum. He lets out a deep moan as his cum pumps into Layla. She throws her head back and lets out a howl as she feels Marcus' hot cum pump into her. He slowly pulls his cock out of her and his cum follows. Marcus hangs onto Layla as she stands straight up. He lets her get balance before letting her go. She smiles at Marcus and fixes her small skirt, before the two of them begin to walk back to the cabin.

At the cabin Mallory is sitting on the floor skimming through pages in one of the many books in the main room. She hears Layla and Marcus approaching and she quickly jumps to her feet. She runs to the door and whips it open. Layla walks in first looking exhausted, she throws her bag down by the door. Layla walks over to the couch and throws herself down onto it. Papers fly everywhere. Mallory drops her head and arms and lets out a sigh. Marcus walks in and smiles at Mallory. Her face lights up as he walks in, she closes the door behind him.

"Any luck with the Bulls Band?" Mallory asks.

Layla groans from the couch.

"No, but we did save a couple Holstaur women from the minotaur." Marcus adds.

"Did you see it?!" Mallory waits for a response.

Layla and Marcus both shake their heads.

"That's anticlimactic. Well Marcus did you notice anything different about the bulls plug?" She walks over to the desk in the room and grabs some paper and a pencil.

"Well yeah... When I am soft the plug is visible. Once I get turned on it seems to become one with me and you can't see it any more. Then the swelling starts, once I'm fully erect all I can think about is getting off. Once I've gotten off it calms down but I still want more... I have control if I've gotten off a few times."

Mallory writes down everything Marcus says. He continues to tell her how the bulls plug makes him feel and anything he has noticed since acquiring it. Layla has started to snore in the background. Mallory looks over to her then turns her gaze back to Marcus. She lifts her hand and motions for him to come to her with a finger.

"We might as well test these theories right? For the sake of better understanding the Bulls Plug, and science..." Mallory says with a giggle.

Marcus smiles and walks over to Mallory. He pulls his soft cock out of his pants and the plug is still visible. She begins to stroke it. His cock throbs, she leans in and licks the head and shaft with her tongue. Coating his cock with her spit, it glistens from the light in the room. His cock throbs harder and begins to swell. Right before her eyes the plug vanishes in thin air. Marcus' cock and balls begin to swell to a larger size.

Mallory takes her two hands and starts to rub the thick head of his cock. Marcus moans and pre-cum begins to leak from the tip of his cock. Mallory opens her mouth and extends her tongue. She catches his pre-cum on her tongue and pulls it back into her mouth. A satisfied smile washes over her face, before opening her mouth wide and taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

She uses her hands to stroke his shaft while her tongue explores every inch of the head of his cock. Marcus lets out a moan as he feels her tongue on him. His cock leaks more pre-cum, Mallory closes her eyes as she gulps it down. She lets go of Marcus' shaft and moves her hands to his balls. She rubs them as she continues to suck on the head of his cock like a piece of candy.

Marcus moans louder as she gives his balls a little squeeze. He throws his head back and grabs the edge of the desk for balance. Mallory moans and adds some pressure to his head. Marcus lets out a grunt and begins to cum into Mallory's mouth as she sucks harder. She gulps down as much as she can before gagging as his cum shoots to the back of her throat. She opens her mouth and Marcus' cock doesn't move. Fully erect it stays in place and shoots multiple shots of cum into Mallory's mouth and onto her beautiful green face as she backs away.

Shocked at the volume of cum that Marcus is able to expel, she can't seem to close her mouth. Marcus finally stops cumming, Mallory's mouth is full and her face is covered at this point. She closes her mouth and begins to swallow, she wipes the cum away from her eyes and opens them. She blinks a few times before making eye contact with Marcus. The swelling in his cock and balls has started to recede and the plug reappears.

Once the swelling has gone Marcus starts to look exhausted. Mallory quickly escorts him to a bedroom that's right off the main room in the house. She helps him in the room and onto the bed. Marcus almost instantly starts to snore, Mallory covers him up. She was going to climb into bed with him until she felt some cum drip from her face and onto her chest. She leaves the bedroom and makes her way to the restroom to get cleaned up.

Mallory leaves the bathroom, refreshed and ready for bed. She enters the main room and notices Layla is gone. She quickly enters the bedroom to find Layla snuggled up to Marcus in the bed. Mallory is furious, but she wont let Layla outdo her. She approaches the opposite side of the bed and climbs in next to Marcus. Layla kicks a leg over to that side of the bed. Mallory almost gets knocked to the floor but Marcus reaches out and grabs her. Mallory smiles as he pulls her into the bed and back at his side. Layla snorts before starting to snore again.