The Bull's Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla hands Marcus his clothes as he walks to the bathroom door. Layla can feel her pussy getting wet as she watches Marcus get dressed. Her stomach growling snaps her back to reality. Layla walks back into the kitchen and finds Mallory sitting at the table cutting up some of the vegetables and meat that she brought home. Shortly after, a clothed Marcus enters the kitchen. Mallory has finished cutting up the ingredients Layla needs and is bringing them to her as Marcus sits down at the table.

"Thanks for the clothes, Layla. If you want I can cook it's the least I can do." Marcus says.

Layla laughs. "It's no problem. I tried to find something that would help hide that massive cock, but I can still see it."

Mallory interrupts. "I'm not complaining. As for cooking, that's Layla's job. She's the best cook in the country if you ask me."

"Just thought I would offer. Can't wait to experience her cooking for myself." Marcus adds with a smile.

Layla turns and looks at Mallory. "So any idea as to where I might be able to find that Bull's Band Marcus is looking for?"

Marcus interrupts. "I can't let you go alone. This is my problem, I will go with you. Even if it is dangerous."

Layla stares Marcus down. "Fine, but you have to do as I say while we are out."

"Fair enough." Marcus responds. "So what's the plan?"

Mallory starts. "In all of the things I've read in this cabin, I've only come across two references of minotaurs. There's one to the North East in the mountains. Which ironically enough are called The Minotaur Mountains. The only other minotaur I read about is in the North west in The Sinking Forest."

"Any other information on them? Maybe something about them leaving their homes or when they are most active." Marcus responds.

"Well the one in the mountains is normally spotted leaving at night. Whereas the other in the Sinking Forest is seen leaving during the day. According to the notes I read, the one in The Sinking Forest has shown signs of intelligence." Mallory adds.

Layla finishes cooking and turns to Marcus and Mallory. "I vote we go check out the Mountains first. There's a Holstaur village close to the mountains. We can go there to rest and possibly get more information on the minotaur."

"Sounds like a plan to me. When do you want to head out?" Marcus asks.

"If we want to make it to the village before dark we will have to leave after eating." Layla adds before putting a plate in front of Marcus.

After finishing their meal Layla and Marcus prepare to leave. Layla reminds Marcus to follow her lead and he will be fine during their adventure. She tosses Marcus a messenger bag and tells him to collect anything of use that he finds when they get to the Minotaur's cave in the mountains. Layla and Marcus make their way to the door only to be stopped by Mallory.

Mallory grabs Marcus' arm and pulls him towards her. "It would probably be a good idea to have sex with him before you leave. Wouldn't want him to lose himself again, especially at the Holstaur village."

Layla rolls her eyes and grabs Marcus' other arm before yanking him back to her side. "He should be fine for a little while... Then I will take care of his needs MYSELF!... Out there, ALONE, just the two of us."

Mallory looks at Marcus, he shrugs and quickly turns away. She pouts as Layla opens the door and exits the cabin with Marcus. Mallory watches from a nearby window as they disappear into the distance. She runs her fingers across the choker on her neck.

Layla and Marcus make their way through the woods surrounding the old witch's cabin. They eventually come to a stream in the woods. Layla takes off her bag and drops it by a tree. She drops to her knees before leaning forward and collecting some water in her hands. As she leans forward to drink the water from her hands, her tail lifts the small skirt she is wearing. Completely exposing her bare ass and pussy.

This is exactly why she wore this particular skirt in the first place. She was planning to seduce Marcus before getting to the Holstaur village. Layla hears some rustling behind her. She turns her head expecting to see Marcus stunned by her exposed lower half, his cock throbbing in his pants. To her surprise, he is no longer there.

She drops the water that was in her hands and quickly gets to her feet. She takes in the air around her and catches Marcus' scent. She grabs her bag and begins to run as fast as she can. Her sharp eyes scan the area around her as she darts through trees. She believes whatever grabbed Marcus is heading directly towards the holstaur village. She hasn't spotted it on the ground and due to the thick trees she can't see the sky very well.

Layla exits the trees and comes to a clearing. She looks out straight ahead and sees the holstaur village, she can tell that's where Marcus' scent leads. She heads to the village, as she enters the men and women greet her with smiles. Layla begins to ask those that approach her if they've seen a cloaked man come through their village. No one has seen Marcus at all. A villager waves to Layla from the distance and motions for her to come over. Layla makes her way over to the villager, she recognizes her as she gets closer.

"Annie?!" Layla smiles and wraps her arms around the woman she called Annie.

"Hey Layla. It's not been that long girl, everything alright?" Annie asks.

Layla sighs. "Not at all. I was supposed to be helping a friend but something grabbed him by the stream that's not far from here."

Annie's eyes open wide. "You said something grabbed him?... Follow me."

Annie leads Layla through town and to a small house. She puts her key in the lock and pulls the door open. Annie let's Layla in and leads her to a small kitchen. She offers Layla a seat at the table as she begins to make some tea. Another woman emerges from a different room and wipes her eyes before blowing her nose loudly into an old tissue.

Annie turns around and helps the other woman to a seat at the table. She gets her into a chair just as the kettle begins to whistle loudly. Layla gets up and grabs cups for them while Annie grabs the kettle. Layla gives everyone a cup before taking her seat. Followed by Annie, she pours everyone a glass before offering sugar.

"This is Betty, her daughter Mable was taken by the minotaur in the mountains just last night. He has been taking this village's women for years. Recently he has been increasing the number of women he takes and the frequency in which he takes them." Annie starts.

"I doubt that's what got Marcus though. Whatever this was, could definitely fly. Maybe a Harpy?" Layla adds.

"Oh no, that minotaur is only interested in women. There's something else out there that's been taking men. Not often but whatever it is, takes them day or night. No one has seen it though." Annie says before sipping her tea.

"Has anyone tried to track it?" Layla asks.

"Yes... It was tracked to a grotto that is nearby. If you go into the mountains using the path on the outskirts of town, you will find it. We were going to go investigate, but now that the minotaur is becoming more active. It's too dangerous to go out there." Annie adds.

"Well I have to check it out... Just in case Marcus is there." Layla finishes her tea and gets to her feet.

Betty drops her head and begins to cry. "Please if you find my daughter, bring her home to me."

Layla takes her leave and reaches the outskirts of town. The path that leads into the mountains is still visible. From what Layla can tell someone has been using this path regularly and attempted to cover their tracks. Layla follows the path and can faintly smell Marcus in the air. As she gets closer to the grotto she can hear moaning. Layla approaches the entrance and can smell Marcus as well as someone else.

Staying low and trying to hide her presence Layla enters the grotto. Layla stops at a large rock and peers around it. Marcus is lying on the ground, his face is being straddled by a manticore. Her wings open up as she begins to moan and shiver while riding Marcus' face. While her tail is bobbing up and down on his cock.

Layla is shocked at the sight, but can't help but to get aroused. She hasn't gotten off all day and had her chance with Marcus taken from her. She slides a hand up her small skirt and starts to rub her clit as she watches this manticore use Marcus like a sex toy.

Marcus' moans are drowned out by the manticore's pussy as she grinds into his face. She has his arms pinned with her feet. She has one hand resting on the ground while the other massages one of her breasts. She lets out a moan as Marcus begins to cum. His cum erupts into her tail, she tries to contain it all but some spews out as she pulls it from Marcus' cock. The manticore throws her head back and begins to quiver.

"You cum so much and it tastes sooo good... OH and that skillful tongue!... I think I will keep you. My human pet. I love that idea." She slides down Marcus' body. "Now I need that delicious cum of yours inside my womb."

The manticore uses her tail to lift Marcus' cock and she forcefully slides down it.

"Nghh... Oh yes...." She begins to quiver again. "It's so big, l can barely take it all."

She begins to bounce on Marcus' cock. She throws her head back in ecstasy and begins to cum. She looks down at Marcus and makes eye contact. She smiles and shakes a finger at him. Letting him know she's not done with him yet. She lifts to the tip of his cock and then forces herself down on top of it. She shudders and picks up the pace. The sound of her wet pussy slapping the base of his crotch sends Layla over the edge. She starts to cum and does everything she can not to make a noise.

After regaining her composure Layla takes another peek and sees the manticore get pumped full of cum. Marcus' cum flows from her pussy and begins to run down his balls. The manticore leans forward and starts to pant. As she looks down at Marcus while catching her breath, Layla sneaks up behind her. She hits her hard with a rock, knocking her unconscious. She rolls her off of Marcus and helps him to his feet.

"I was hoping you would find me. She's a manticore right?" Marcus asks.

"That's exactly what she is... Did she hurt you at all?" Layla begins to examine Marcus.

"She didn't hurt me... She was going to eat me until she saw my cock. She couldn't leave it alone after that... So what's the plan now?" Marcus says.

Layla points to a small tunnel in the grotto. "I can smell the minotaur, I bet we can reach his cave if we go through that tunnel. Just stay close to me."

Marcus fixes his clothes and follows closely behind Layla. They make their way through the tunnel, avoiding traps along the way. Marcus sees a light coming through the wall farther up the tunnel and points to it. They reach the light and actually an opening that leads to a larger cavern in the cave. They take a look into the cavern and can see torches hanging on the wall.

The coast is clear, Layla steps into the new tunnel. She finds a door, the minotaurs scent is strongest in this room. As she opens the door she is surprised to see there is no minotaur, just a group of holstaur women. Layla motions for Marcus to come to her. They both enter the room and the women gasp.

"Please, the minotaur could come back at any moment. If you got in unharmed you should be able to get us out." One of the holstaur women frantically blurts out.

Marcus can't take his eyes off the holstaur women. Seeing them right in front of him, he feels like its a fantasy come to life. They are busty and their bodies are thick, Marcus can feel his cock begins to throb. Precum begins to leak from his cock and run down his thigh. Without even thinking he volunteers to help the women escape the minotaur. Layla shoots him a dirty look and pulls him away from the women.

Layla groans. "How do you expect us to get them out of here? The route we took to get in here is full of traps. What about the Bulls Band?"

Marcus sighs. "This minotaur leaves at night. By now its probably gone. Im sure one of them can point us to the exit. We get them out, check out the cave and leave the same way we came."

Layla rolls her eyes. "Fine, we can ask the women. Hopefully they know somewhere the minotaur keeps his material items in the cave."

Marcus turns to the women and informs them that they will help them escape. One of the three women refuses their help. She has started to enjoy the minotaur and wishes to stay with him. She explains that there's another room in the cave, he has taken her there every night since he brought her here. She explains that the room is a little deeper in the cave, but the exit is close by.

Layla knows she has a better opportunity to sneak by the minotaur if it comes to that, so she offers to check the room deeper in the cave. She tells Marcus to escape with the women and wait for her at the village. Layla opens the door and takes off deeper into the cave. Marcus motions for the two women that are leaving to follow him. They hug the woman that's staying behind before following Marcus.

He leads the women to the mouth of the cave. After exiting the women lead Marcus down a rocky path back towards their village. They make their way down the path, as they approach the holstaur village they hear the minotaur roar off in the distance. The two women shriek before jumping behind trees for cover. Marcus looks behind them, hoping that Layla will be able to get away from the angered minotaur.

The group reaches the gate leading into the holstaur village, where they are met by a large male holstaur. He stops the group at the gate and eyes them all. His presence is pretty intimidating. Marcus swallows hard, he no longer has his cloak so he can't hide that he is a human.

"Mable, Caroline?" The man is shocked to see them, but even more shocked that they are with a human. "How did you two get free and why are you with this human?"

Caroline the taller holstaur steps forward. "Father, I know this may be hard to believe, but he rescued us."

"He can't be too bad, he was traveling with Layla." Mable adds.

The man grunts and snorts. "I believe what you say... But I am the leader here and I have a village full of our people to think about. Until Layla returns I am going to place you in..."

Before the man can finish, Mable's mother Betty comes walking up. "Oh I knew it! Layla found you!" Betty runs to her daughter and hugs her, before turning to Marcus. "You must be Layla's friend that she was trying to find, I'm glad she found you both."

Mable smiles at her mom. "Lets take him to our place until Layla returns."

Betty looks at their leader and stomps her foot. "I will be taking him home with me. Its the least I can do to show him thanks for saving OUR daughters."

Caroline looks at her father. "Come on dad if anything happens, I will take the blame for it."

The man grunts loudly and turns away from the group before walking off into the village. Betty grabs Marcus' hand and leads him to her home. Her house isn't the largest but it is cozy. Betty sits Marcus down on their couch and can't thank him enough. Eventually Mable convinces her mother to make him some food. Her mother quickly leaves the room listing off multiple items she plans to make for him. Mable shakes her head as her mother enters the kitchen and begins rustling through dishes.

Mable sits next to Marcus and the two begin to get acquainted. Marcus tells her about meeting Layla and how she is helping him with a personal matter. He does not tell her exactly what Layla is helping him with. Mable shrugs it off and assumes it's a dangerous matter and Marcus is trying to keep her safe by not involving her.

"I know a lot has happened tonight but I was hoping I could thank you in my own way." Mable slides off of the couch and into the floor in front of Marcus.

Marcus' mind begins to wonder as he looks down at Mable and can see the tops of her large breast. "Oh yeah... What did you have in mind?"

Mable looks to the kitchen and can tell her mother is still cooking away in there. She quickly pulls her breast out of her top. Marcus' eyes open wide as she looks up at him with a smile on her face while holding her large breast in her hands. He can feel his cock begin to swell in his pants. Mable looks at his pants and can see the large bulge running along his thigh. She gets a look of shock on her face before smiling again at Marcus nervously.

"After the minotaur took me, I set in that room thinking of what I would do if anyone showed up to save me. Then you showed up and I saw the way you were looking at Caroline and myself... And now... I see that bulge in your pants... For a human you must really like demi-women." Mable blushes.

Marcus tries to apologize but Mable stops him by placing her finger on his lips.

"No need for that. It's nice to be appreciated, especially by a human. So I figured I would give you a little thank you... Well a big thank you..." Mable smiles, winks, lifts her breast and drops them, before grabbing Marcus' pants.

Marcus' cock begins to swell before she even touches it. It begins throbbing as Mable reaches into his pants and grabs a hold of his cock. The shock reappears on Mable's face as she pulls his massive cock out of his pants. He has already started to leak precum again. Mable can't believe her eyes, she's never seen a human cock before and didn't think they could be this big. She eagerly licks her lips before spitting on the shaft of his cock. She strokes it a few times, spreading her spit from the head and down his shaft. She takes his cock in one hand and slides it between her breasts.

With his cock between her large breasts she grabs them both with her hands and lifts them to the head of his cock and slowly slides them down his thick shaft. As the head is exposed she takes it into her mouth and begins to suck. She extends her tongue and drool runs off it and down his head and shaft. Her spit begins to pool on her breast as she does this. Mable takes her tongue and runs it around the head of Marcus' cock, it throbs hard as she does. Precum flows from the head of his cock and Mable catches it all with her tongue. She takes it into her mouth and begins to moan softly.

Marcus lets out a moan, and throws his head back as Mable sucks his cock into her mouth. She bobs up and down on his cock, she allows the spit in her mouth to run down the shaft of his cock and pools on her breast. Once his shaft is fully coated in cum she lifts to the head. She pulls her head back and the head of his cock comes out of her mouth with a pop. She smiles at Marcus before lifting her breast back to the tip of his cock.

Mable starts to move her breast up and down Marcus' cock at a faster pace. The sound of Marcus' cock sliding between Mable's breast drives him over the edge. He begins to groan as he reaches orgasm. Mable takes the head of his cock in her mouth. She begins to suck and Marcus explodes, he grabs the back of her head. He holds her on his cock as he pumps his seed into her mouth and throat. Mable chokes and coughs as his cum floods her mouth. His cum spews from her mouth and coats her large breast. Mable coughs again, then wipes her mouth and attempts to clean up the cum. What she couldn't lick off she just leaves on her breast, possibly as a trophy. Marcus lets out a pleased sigh as Mable releases his cock from between her breasts.

Mable quickly gets to her feet, she can hear her mother coming from the kitchen.

Marcus hears her as well, both of them start to panic. Marcus frantically forces his swollen cock back into his pants. He grabs a pillow thats next to him and places it on his lap. He looks up just in time to see Mable disappear into another room. Betty enters the room with a tray full of homemade sweets.

She sits them on a table close to Marcus, she tells him to help himself. Marcus grabs a few of the sweets from the tray and begins to eat them. To his surprise they are delicious, they don't taste much different than what he was used to in his old dimension. Betty continues to thank Marcus and she even tells him some stories about Mable. Mable protests from another room as her mother continues to tell stories about her.