The Bully & the Brat: Envy

Story Info
Anna fucks a stranger and moves in with her bully.
16.9k words
4.88
9.8k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked, Jeff walked out of the bathroom and stalked to his bedroom with a frown. Yanking at his top drawer, he pulled out a pair of boxers and looked toward his fiancee with irritation.

"You get on my fucking nerves. Do you know that? As soon as I think I am getting somewhere with you, you piss me off," he muttered, slamming the drawer closed.

Anna was all too thrilled at his aggravation. Smiling, she slipped on her shorts before wrapping a towel around her bare chest, causing her wet brown curls to spill over the white cotton. Walking into the bedroom, she searched for her shirt.

"Every fucking time," Jeff mumbled, staring a hole into her bare back. He licked his lips, knowing even if she was hard to handle, he still craved to oversee her petite body.

"What did I do?" Anna asked with a chuckle.

"I had to make several calls tonight to find your little ass. And dish out money that could have gone to something else. You could be sitting in a fucking jail cell if it wasn't for me. The least you could do is admit you like me."

Anna giggled.

"What's funny? We both know you do. What are you afraid I'll break your cold heart?"

"Nope," Anna snickered, "I just don't like you."

"Yeah fucking right." Jeff scoffed, "That little pussy says otherwise."

"You made me-"

"I didn't make you do a goddamn thing!" Jeff shouted, drawing Anna to jump back from his outburst.

"Do you need a drink?"

"Excuse you?" Brows furrowed, Jeff stepped closer. Although his next move was to his bar in the kitchen, he held his boxers to his chest to fold his arms.

"If you want your money, you need to respect me. The man of the house."

"I didn't disrespect you," Anna giggled, "I can leave if you don't like what I have to say..."

She smiled at his upturned nose, knowing that wasn't an option. Still, she hurried to the door. She got a few steps before he pulled her hair, sending her back on his chest.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Jeff growled, sliding his other palm around her throat.

Anna gasped for air. Even though her cunt tingled from his aggression, she was ready to go home. Next door, in her bed, she could survey her decision to marry him for money. The 50,000 offer sounded sweet and even thrilling now that he was angry with his decision. She knew if she kept him on his toes, more money would be in her pocket.

"Hm, stop," she managed to grunt as he pushed and pulled her head.

Jeff removed his palm and twisted her around, "Bend over. I will fuck you until you tell me you love me."

"No!"

Anna wasted no time swinging her little fists around his stomach and chest before he could snatch her petite frame in a stronghold. Her minor hits merely filled the room with his laughter, making her more irate. Her hand flew to his crotch, but Jeff quickly caught her wrist. Swinging her toward the bed, he bent her waist, slapping fire to her ass cheeks.

"Ow! Hmm, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Jeff taunted, dragging her shorts down to her knees to access her bare mounds of plump flesh. He charred her ass with slaps that pulled her head up to beg for mercy.

"Ugh, Please. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Jeff inquired, sliding his palm along each reddened cheek, "I need a sorry for every goddamn stunt your bratty ass has pulled tonight."

It was Anna's second spanking in three hours, and he was starting to crave a whip.

"What. Are. You. Sorry. For?" Jeff asked, popping her ass with each word.

Her voice rang with a shallow breath, "For being ugh."

"What did you do?"

"Tried to leave?"

Jeff slapped her ass twice, "Try again bitch."

"I...." Anna pondered her sins and looked at him. His eyes dripped with a dominance that made her pout. She told her story cautiously, praying another hot slap wouldn't come from doing so.

"I fucked someone else?"

The reflection shifted her leverage and twisted his turmoil. Turning her head, Anna loosened up, knowing his gazes behind her were full of envious lust. She, too, felt her pussy juice flowing as he roughly kneaded her ass.

"I gave your pussy away." she continued in a raspy voice, "Hm, He fucked me."

"You'd like anything in your slutty little cunt, wouldn't you," Jeff spoke, his fingers tickling her back door, "You probably like it in the ass, too, huh?"

"No." Anna bit her lip.

"What else did you do to that fucker?"

"I rode his cock, and I sucked-"

Before she could finish, Jeff swatted her rear.

"Uh, hmm," she moaned, dropping her head to finish her disloyal manifesto and appreciating the aching tingles of his stern hand, "I licked his balls," she lied.

Anna gasped at his heavy hand. Jeff grasped her hair, rearing her head back to face him. Keeping quiet, he clenched his jaw. He pulled her by the hair, and she tumbled onto the floor.

"Get up," Jeff ordered while his cock swayed with a vengeance.

Anna looked up, sensing his fury building. She eyed the darkness in his eyes and pushed to her feet before him. Dropping her head, she tried to hide a smile.

"You think that shit is funny, Anna?" Jeff roared, "Bend over. Don't make me ask twice."

Bending over the bed, Anna bit her lip, awaiting his next blow. Jeff pressed her head into the mattress. Without regard for her already swollen lips, he shoved his cock inside her.

"Ughh, ugh," Anna pulled at the sheets keeping her torso steady as his hips popped.

"Dirty, fucking slut," Jeff growled.

"Ugh, umm, his cock is better than yours."

Holding her hair hostage in his palm, he rode her using his other hand to swat her ass.

"You mean little bitch."

Anna could feel her nut rising and spoke dirtier to fuel his wrath, "Uhh, uh, I love his cock!"

Jeff pushed her onto the bed, quickly falling upon her, "What did you say?"

Jeff brought Anna further onto the bed, where his animalistic urges took over. Her body was unique, a small bundle of thick curves that enticed his dominance. His lips plucked at her clit, sending her cream to snip against his chin while his fingers clawed at her wiggling fleshy ass. His new ass fetish was just as peculiar, but it didn't stop him from flicking and flapping his tongue on her puckered asshole. She growled from the unique experience, smashing her asscheeks against his bearded mouth.

The just-shone sun rose on their fuck fest but merely lit across the body of his home, keeping his room inside a dark oasis for Anna's sexual torment. Her sore cunt had taken a beating this morning, and it seemed Jeff had no intentions of stopping.

"Uh, ugh shit yeah, just like that. Keep this leg up, girl," Jeff huffed a breath of exhaustion and wiped the sweat from his forehead before pushing his cock between her plump cheeks.

His cock was prime for destruction, rocking into her slit with the notion of ripping her delicate folds. It was his desire to tame her that filled him with vigor. Even though his thighs ached and his need to cum built momentum, Jeff vowed not to stop until she declared devotion and her nature succumbed to him. With his fingers, he took no delicate approach brushing them harshly against her clit. He was sure it was a deeper pink hue than before. It felt swollen in size on his tips.

"Keep that leg up, damnit," he ordered, serving detailed slices into her mist.

"I can't," she whined.

Despite her overworked muscles, she drove away from his brutal attack. Her tits ricocheted, and she wriggled, breaking free from his cock. She rushed to the edge of the bed for an escape, but Jeff caught her with one arm.

"Come back here," Jeff shoved her onto his lap, "I'm not done with you yet, bitch."

"Please," Anna panted, "I, I, can't."

With ease, he slipped inside, holding her leg up to access her ultra-sensitive clit.

"Don't you ever fucking run from me," he growled, rushing his full eight inches in and out with fury.

His finger scrubbed at her clit while she leaned to the side, slanted on his chest. Utilizing his hips to move, he used his other palm to knead, slap and shake her B cups, pinching harshly at her milk chocolate nipples.

"Ah, ahmm," she cried, shaking her short stems around his thighs.

"Stop fidgeting, Damnit. Cum for me, you little mean cunt," Jeff ruled in authority over the fresh young woman.

Anna groaned and convulsed as euphoria soared around her sweaty forehead. She was overdosed, and the pleasure seemed distant from her reality. The newly acquired orgasm came harder than ever as a need to pee penetrated her loins. Just like the last few times, her body rejected her battle, and she screamed.

"Ahh, ugh, fuck, fuck!"

Anna bucked and pulled away. Gasping for breath while her pussy juice set loose, soaking the sheets with her essence.

Thrilled, Jeff smacked her plump ass with a smile, "What the hell did I just say, huh?"

"Ooh, uh, I'm sorry, Daddy," Anna whimpered as his meaty paws seared her ass cheeks with thrillingly painful pops.

"You damn sure better be," Jeff smirked, pulling her head up before twisting her back into a flank position.

"Hold this leg up like I told you." Jeff breathily ascribed, slapping her thick thigh.

Anna tried to clasp her legs, but they were too weak. She breathlessly whispered another apology as her legs fell limp against his stomach. He pushed them up high and sought his cock's place in her battered little nook.

"Uhh, god, Dadddddy.." Anna whined, clasping his arm.

Jeff pulled her against his bearded jaw, lapping his tongue around her face.

"Shit," he uttered as her cunt squeezed around his shaft, "This pussy is mine. Do you hear? If you keep giving it away, I will keep hurting you."

Her mind was free from any desire she had felt for Pete as Jeff swung his cock at different degrees. She only felt hunger for him.

"Oh, oh, Daddy," Anna shuttered, causing her to release her hold and roll her eyes back into her head.

Jeff grasped her thighs, pulling them up while he twitched with anticipation, smashing into her limping frame. His nut rose deep in his balls and threatened to set free.

"Ugh, fuck," Jeff muttered, "Mm, I'm going to put a son in you."

"Uhh, uhm, no, and plea- mmm," Anna could barely function, let alone protest. She held no passion, only exhausted bliss as his cock encouraged another spasm.

"Hmm, Fuck," Jeff grunted, "I'm going to breed you, and you are never going to fucking leave me," he disclosed in a husky tone.

The thought of her swollen belly sent his cock pulsing. Without a care, he slowed his stroke to a tender caress and tightened his arm around her waist. He rubbed her stomach, gradually emptying his nut inside her warmth.

"Just like that, baby. Oh, fuck, hold that cum in."

Anna cringed at his grip, and his cock jerked inside her for effort. Shuttering from his feat, Jeff lapped his tongue over her sweaty cheeks, "Ooh, I can't get enough of you." he whispered, palming her perky tit, "You're my favorite, I swear to god."

Removing his cock, Jeff watched his seed pool down her crack, "Look at that pretty cunt."

He pressed his finger against her numb, raw clit and got a slight reaction. Her quaking body tugged while her eyes closed for the night. Her pink, tender ruffles, coated in his seed, excited him to rise, but his cock was off the fight.

"Anna?" he questioned as he heard her ragged breaths.

Satisfied and exhausted, she rolled over, revealing her brown ass to the faint morning light.

"Come here, little girl."

Jeff dragged her toward him like a rag doll, wrapping his arms and legs around her small frame. He dotted kisses against her face before kissing the top of her head. She was his toy, and their marriage would be the perfect scam, he reasoned. His deceptions and schemes had paid off, and Jeff was more relaxed than usual. He typically fell asleep in a drunken slumber but was sober and had no urge for a drink. With his new addiction in his grasp, he dozed off with a smile plastered on his face.

-

Anna had no intention of staying the night there. She had fallen asleep sideways, his cock marinating in her swollen cunt. She woke to the sun's brutal shine through the blinds. Jeff was warm compared to the cold room. His intoxicating smell lingered on her nose, and she wrapped an arm around his hard stomach.

"Mm, Daddy," she unconsciously mumbled, nudging her head on his hairy chest to fight off the chill on her face. The only thought in her mind was the comfort in his embrace. It was short-lived as her cell phone blared out an annoying tune.

"Bada, da da, bada, da da..."

Anna opened her eyes and looked at her phone to silence the alarm, but it was her aunt calling, and it was well past 7 am. Realizing she was late and Cindy was probably furious with her, she panicked and jumped out of bed. She mumbled obscenities to herself and scrambled around to find her clothes. Drunk off cock and running off an hour and a half of sleep, she looked around disoriented.

"Who the fuck keeps calling you," Jeff asked, rolling onto his side, "It better not be that motherfucker," he tiredly mumbled.

Anna ignored his query. She was upset about her delayed start, and who was calling her phone was none of his business. Skimming into her T-shirt, she continued looking for her shorts.

"Answer the damn thing," he ordered, flipping onto his back.

"It's my aunt. I'm late, and I can't find my shorts. Um, I have to take Josh to daycare this morning. She's going to be so mad," she explained to him as she peered under the bed.

Instead of her shorts, she found a pair of leopard panties hanging back under his bed that made her envious of who they belonged to. Irritated, she threw them at him, and the silk material landed on his face. Forgoing her jealousy, Anna hurried into the bathroom.

Feeling the soft hit, Jeff sat up, rubbing his eyes before he focused on watching her scurry around the room.

"What are you looking for now?"

"My shorts. I've got to go. I should have never stayed here."

"Anna, we had a deal. You'll be here from now on. You can start moving your things in today."

"I...."

Anna grew more aggravated as she scoured around the massive bathroom. She remembered agreeing to the plan, but now it didn't seem like a good idea. She took a look in the mirror and frowned at her appearance. Her hair was messy, the black liner dried against her cheeks, and a pale dried substance against her chin. She vaguely remembered getting a facial and slurping his cock to milk the rest. She cringed at what she had done and stumbled from the bathroom, disappointed in herself.

"There is no need to rush if you're already late," Jeff said, pulling his long legs over the bedside.

He reached over to where her phone buzzed and rang frantically.

"You need a new phone," he commented before answering her aunt with a moody temperament, "What the hell do you want, woman?"

Anna panicked. Rushing to him, she pulled at his arm to give her the phone.

"Damnit, Jeff!" Cindy blared through the phone, recognizing his deep tone. "I thought I told you to leave her alone. Let me speak to Anna."

"She's busy sucking my cock, if you must know," Jeff smirked, flicking his tongue at Anna's nervous expression.

"Jeff, I am coming over there to get my niece. You have crossed the line."

"Oh, relax, sweetheart. She's not as good as you," Jeff said to Cindy, "At least not yet," he added.

The line went dead, and Jeff looked at the phone, then glared at Anna, "That bitch hung up on me."

"Why did you do that? Now I have to explain....." Anna held her hand to her face in embarrassment.

"I'm not going to let her run all over you."

Ignoring him, Anna plopped to her knees for another probe under the bed.

"Anna, calm the fuck down and get back in this bed."

"I have to-"

"You don't have to do anything," Jeff explained, pulling her away from her investigation," You and I are taking the day off."

Anna tugged back, scowling, "I can't. I have to go--"

"Look at you," he held her hands to her face. "You're trembling. I need you to take some calm breaths."

"What are you, my therapist? Get-"

"Hush," Jeff lightly popped her cheek.

"Why did you hit me?" she frowned.

"Cause you're a hard-headed little bitch with a smart mouth," Pulling her up, Jeff embraced her, brushing his palm along her back, "You get all worked up for no reason."

"I'm not worked up. Cindy needs me to take the baby to daycare, " Anna started, illustrating her situation. "Josh has to be there at a certain time, or they will be pissed and--"

"Fuck it! That's not your goddamn kid." he clarified, dragging her back to the bed.

"They are my only family, Jeff."

Jeff plucked her to his waist with little effort before shuffling them back into the bed. He laid her on his chest, his hands massaging around her back, moving toward her plump ass.

"You're mine now," he whispered.

"What about work? My uniform is there." Anna pouted.

Jeff yawned and shrugged, "You need a break," he announced, his palms skating back up to her head to pet her frizzy curls, "You can rest today."

"I'm not tired," Anna lied.

Jeff rolled his eyes toward the ceiling, "Well, I am fucking exhausted. I had to listen to your goddamn squeals all night. Ooh ohh," he said, making fake high-pitched moans in her ear, "Ahh, ooooh, daddy."

Anna lightly chuckled, but her cheeks reddened. She was tired, her pussy was sore from last night, and the muscles in her thighs were taut from multiple orgasms.

"What about your store?"

"Our store."

His answer stunned her, and she looked at him skeptically.

"You can run it for me, right?" Jeff smiled, kissing her head, "All the sales from that store and the new one in Houston will go straight to your account. You won't have to worry about a paycheck anymore."

Anna was genuinely flattered. It all sounded too good to be true. But, even with his hands massaging the tension in her lower back and his warm embrace, she felt anxious.

Anna glanced at him grimly, "I feel like this is a bad idea."

"If you say yes, we don't have to have sex, maybe once a month. I'll be on the road most of the time. I love to fuck, but I love money more," he proposed.

Although sex was the best thing about him, Anna agreed.

"Once a month."

"That sounds good to me," Jeff lied with ease.

Jeff and Anna spent the rest of the day in his house, sharing what interests they were comfortable sharing, which wasn't much. Anna felt too comfortable in his bed, even with him in it. But, he was quiet and kept his hands mostly to himself. An occasional slap to her ass would make her jump. Even though the thought of marriage sent her stomach twisting in knots, upgrading her societal level was too irresistible to bicker about.

-

The following morning, the two entered the store together. Anna got to work cleaning while Jeff hid away in his office. When Marsha came in, she smiled at Anna before entering the office. A few minutes later, wild moans echoed throughout the front lobby where Anna sat typing. Their fuck feat seemed louder than ever before, but Anna brushed off the mild jealousy since Jeff had not asked Marsha to be his wife, nor had he offered her to run his business.

"You okay, Anna?" Marsha asked when she finally sat at her desk to start work.

"Mm-hmm," Holding a tight smile, Anna nodded.

Money had always been her problem, but now that it wasn't, she felt convinced she was making the right decision. Jeff would be too busy with his other women to bother her much, and she assumed she should be happy about that.

The considerable number of customers kept Anna busy throughout the day. She walked a woman around, convincing her she could get a steal by buying the whole living room set that was on display.

"Do y'all deliver?" The woman asked.

"Yes, ma'am, for an extra fee, we do."

A large hand on her shoulder made her leap. Thinking it was Jeff, she turned around quickly with a grimace. Her complexion softened as she looked upon a handsome young man. His flawless smile sent her to return the favor with a wide grin.