The Bully & the Brat: Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff reached out, but she jumped back.

"Come on, little girl," he mocked, "I'm going to stick this cock in your ass."

"No!" Giggling, she leaped back but didn't get far as Jeff hooked his arm around her waist and brought her to his chest.

"Stahp," she chuckled, "God, you're so annoying...."

She paused to kick her limbs.

Jeff twisted her onto the bed face first. Before she could leap up, he pulled down the bulky fabric, exposing her fleshy ass. On all fours, Anna took a deep drag as his fingers roamed over her juicy ass.

"You need a spanking," Jeff announced in a husky tone.

"No," Anna chuckled, "I don't need a-"

Anna winced as his palm popped soundly against her flesh. It wiggled in a way that sent precum dripping from his tip.

"Stop arguing with me and arch your back," Jeff ordered.

Anna hauled her head down, setting her cheek against his sheets, and curled her knees toward her chest.

"Like this?" she asked with a giggle.

"No," Jeff slapped her ass, "Push your hips up and show me that pretty pussy."

Anna shifted, raising her ass high. Jeff swatted her bottom. The next pop landed precisely against her left cheek, then the next seared against her right.

"Ahmm," she sighed, "Hmm."

Jeff pushed a finger into her pussy and shoved deep. He wiggled his fingers, enjoying the fleshy puddle against his knuckles. In and out, his finger slipped into each moist region, bringing levels of pleasure. Her thighs twitched, and she tried not to reveal his sovereignty, but she couldn't fight it. Her silky clear cream covered his finger and smeared around his palm. Keeping his finger working, Jeff grasped the bun on her head, sending her head back and causing a cry to escape from her pouty lips.

"Ah, hm, Ohhh."

"Damnit, you're leaking for me." Jeff beamed, "My spankings get you wet, don't they?"

Anna cringed. Her body shouldn't be leaking and pooling this much. Ashamed, she pulled away from the pleasure. But Jeff's hold on her head brought her back.

"Hm, no."

"No?" Jeff chuckled, "You can't lie about that, princess. You're going to be my good girl tonight."

Anna involuntarily moved her hips, seeking more inside her opening. Jeff removed one finger returning with two, which her pussy gobbled up.

"Hmm," she whimpered from the girth of two thick fingers digging into her soaking snatch. She leaned up.

"No, you don't run from me, little girl. Keep that ass arched."

"Um, uh, I can't. Hmm, it... Oooh, goodness, um." Anna clawed at the sheets as another euphoric sensation pulled her away from her fight.

"Ahh, mm, oh, oh," Anna whined, facing defeat. Mmmm, Ohhh,"

"That's it," Jeff taunted, "Are you going to come for Daddy?"

"Ohhh, yess hmmm," she hissed.

Jeff slowed his finger strokes to a gentle pace that dissolved her pressure and unleashed his hold. He removed his fingers and settled beside her on the bed.

Jeff brushed his fingers against her lips, "Clean your mess."

Anna sucked on his finger and pulled back to smile, "It's clean."

"That's my good girl."

Jeff rubbed her head, sending her beaming inside and out. Using his palm to jack his cock he led her by the hair to his dripping tip.

"Come suck on this."

Anna kept her mouth closed. He popped her jaw, causing it to drop in surprise.

"There you go, come on, it won't take me long if you do it right."

Anna pouted. She hated sucking cock but felt a sense of duty from the power in his gaze. Slowly wrapping her lips around his cock head, she suckled his top while his fingers strummed against her back. She slightly bobbed, allowing her spit to gather around his nut sack. Taking him further down, she parted her lips wide to avoid pressing too hard. It was the wrong way, but Anna knew nothing about how to suck correctly.

"You're getting better at this," Jeff lied, removing his cock, "Stick your tongue out."

Anna's eyes were wide, and her tongue lagged. He popped his cock against her taste buds a few times before jerking. His eye contact was uncomfortable, and she averted her eyes.

"Look at me, pretty girl," Jeff rasped, "Lick it."

Swallowing her pride, Anna twitched her tongue and looked into his eyes. His heavy gaze was intense and focused solely on her as if she was anything of desire. Her insecurities calmed as his finger brushed against her forehead.

"Wiggle that little tongue for me, Princess."

The title usually caused her to frown, but his fingers felt soothing as they rubbed along her side frame.

Jeff pushed some hair from her face,

"Mm, Just like that, baby," he muttered, holding his cock tight at the base.

Anna took it upon herself to slip his dick back into her mouth. Her tongue twisted around while she pushed down, allowing him access to the back of her mouth. Fighting the urge to play with her pussy, she moved her neck back and up. The softness against her tongue was appeasing. She wanted to moan but didn't want him to know just how turned on she was sucking his cock.

"Hmm, uh," Jeff sighed, grasping a handful of her hair, "Open wide and let me fuck that pretty mouth."

Holding her chin, Jeff slowly swung his hips, stroking her open mouth. Her tongue stayed lowered, letting his cock brush against her soft flesh. She wasn't doing anything special. Only his ego had craved this moment and her ultimate compliance. Exhilaration filled his chest while his thighs twitched with tension.

"Hmm, keep, uh, shit," Jeff bucked, pushing her head down, "Take it, hmm, take it, baby girl, don't gag."

Anna smashed her lips tight around his shaft to prevent his cock from gagging her. She followed his direction while Jeff hauled her head up and down.

"God, Uhm, shit. That's my little cum slut," Jeff commented, warming her cheeks with the taboo title.

Anna looked up at his closed eyes and felt a shot of passion from his rapture. He pushed up again and released another flood of jizz against her throat. Before she could push away and clear her mouth of the salty thick mixture, Jeff pushed her head down.

"Shitt," he chuckled off his bust, "Goddamn it, girl, swallow it for Daddy," he urged with a slap to her ass.

In need of air, Anna pulled up. His seed was too thick, and some dripped down her chin, falling onto his lap.

Jeff petted her head before sliding down her shoulder. Looking toward him, her chest heaved, and her fingers trembled. She wanted something in return other than her fingers but didn't know how to ask. She would have to wait another month for that, according to her plan.

His eyes held a slight teasing that made her frown. She was embarrassed she had swallowed his load; the rest was dripping down her chin.

"You okay?" Jeff asked, touching the wet spittle against her chin.

"Yeah," Anna wiped her mouth, placing the hard exterior on her feelings, "Glad that is over."

"Oh, no, no," Jeff chuckled, "That doesn't count."

Anna's head popped up, "Huh?"

"We didn't fuck. So, this doesn't count."

"But, I...."

"You made the arrangement, baby girl."

"You just did it."

"You're the one who sucked my cock. You could have said no," Jeff shrugged with a satisfied smirk and rubbed his soft dick, "Did you want some of this?"

"No!" Anna frowned, although every fiber in her soul craved his thickness.

"Well, Maybe tomorrow I will cash in my bullshit one fuck a month."

"You are conniving as fuck."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Jeff chuckled, "You might wanna clean your face before that dries up. And bring me a towel while you're at it."

"Fucking dick," Anna mumbled.

"You sucked it, sweetheart." Jeff laughed, "Milked that cock like a pro. I'm proud of you. Pat yourself on the back."

His earlier power over her body disgusted her, and she leaped from the bed to wash her face. She felt foolish for getting caught up in his web. Jumping in the shower, Anna washed her guilt down the drain. She walked past his sleeping frame on the bed and went to the couch to sleep.

A few hours later, Anna awoke in his bed with his giant arm wrapped around her waist. She jumped up, but his arm held her down.

"Why were you sleeping on the couch when we got this big bed?" Jeff asked in a groggy whisper against her ear.

"Because I don't want to sleep with a manipulative asshole. Get off me so I can pee."

"Aw, you are still mad you sucked my cock, huh?" Jeff chuckled, "I deserved some head."

"Ughh," Anna squirmed away

Cutting on the light of the large side bathroom, Anna examined her fresh face. Although she looked well-rested compared to most mornings, she felt a sick feeling in her gut.

While Anna peed, the lights flickered. And before she could wash her hands, they flashed again, along with a lightning flash that followed a thunder pop. Her fears rose, and instead of dipping off into the living room as planned, Anna hopped back into his bed.

"So I can't cuddle my wife?" Jeff asked, the light from his phone screen illuminating his eyes.

"No, and we aren't married yet."

"Ah, you only suck cock before marriage, huh?" Jeff mocked.

"Shut up and go to sleep," Anna groaned.

She grabbed a large pillow and snuggled closer to the opposite side, closing her eyes. Her body jolted from another loud boom that seemed to sound right outside the bedroom window. Anna pushed the pillow over her head to combat the storm's boldness.

Jeff reached over and removed the pillow, pulling her into his arms.

"Come here, scaredy cat."

"Uhh," Anna whined as if the idea of being back in his embrace was unsavory. His large arm was ideal against her waist.

"Will you stop that shit? Your mean ass needs to be cuddled," Jeff chuckled, kissing the top of her head, "My mean little chihuahua."

"Shut-" a loud rumble of thunder cut her off.

"We will make it count, and I'll wait. But, you should know the longer you make me wait, the nastier I'll get."

Anna swallowed hard, breathing in his light masculine essence. His voice sounded in a faint rumble that vibrated her head on his chest.

"Does that make you happy?"

Anna nodded, then winced at the thunder's vibration. Her body was tense in his arms as she waited for another pop in the sky. Even through closed eyes, she saw the flash of light against the window. Anna braced herself but suddenly felt his warm palm press against her ear, muffling the delayed response.

"Don't be scared. I got you, little girl."

Closing her eyes, Anna bit her lip, battling the sensitive emotions rumbling through her mind. She liked him even though she shouldn't.

The rain hit the window pane, and her sweet scent sent desire floating in his loins. His hard cock couldn't help but brush against her back.

"Anna?"

Pulling her hair to the side, Jeff kissed her neck, but she didn't stir. She was fast asleep with her arms tucked under her head. He roamed his palms against her rear before slowly pulling down her night shorts. She moved her hips in a groggy protest, but he got them down around her thighs. Jeff gradually shifted her up, tilting his hips to enter her. She shifted slightly more as he veered his cock inside and awoke with a gasp.

"Oh!"

"You know I can't get enough of you, baby."

"Move. What are, uhm," Far too groggy to oppose, and suddenly in need of heat from his hands, Anna lifted her leg higher as his cock merged deeper into her cavity, "Ooh..."

His heavy breaths against her head tempted her to turn to face him, "Uh, oh, fuck."

"I love this tight little pussy," he grunted.

"Hm, oh, I hate you," she moaned.

Jeff clasped her right breast, hidden under her t-shirt. He pulled at the bulky fabric and placed it over her face.

"Hmm, mmm....mmm."

"Shut up and cum for me," Jeff urged, tightening his grasp on her shirt.

Anna fought for air and gasped as her orgasm surged, overpowering her need for air.

"Uhh, mmgahh...."

"Yeah, take it, baby." Jeff cooed.

Pulling out, he rushed to his knees, holding his cock tight at the base, "Suck it."

Anna leaned up and used her lips as a slot allowing his cock to enter. Jeff pushed in and out, holding her head in place.

"Fuck, baby girl, tighten your lips around that cock."

Jeff was twitching with need, but her skills lacked his demand. Using his palm, he pushed into her throat. Enraged, Anna gagged, dipping spit out the corners of her mouth and lining her throat for his attack.

"Don't move," Jeff commanded, shoving more inches until his tip reached the back of her throat. He pulled back her head, and she coughed away her grievances. Before she could utter a word, Jeff merged back into her mouth. She lightly bit down on his cock.

Jeff growled at the pang and popped her jaw, "No teeth, you mean little bitch. Tighten those fucking lips around my cock and suck it, damnit."

Jeff stuffed his cock into her throat, keeping her head down with his palm, "Come on, baby girl, breathe through your nose and take it."

Anna pulled back and spit on his dick.

"Put it back in your mouth," Jeff rasped, his chest heaving with control.

When Anna shook her head, Jeff yanked her hair, dragging her face toward his tip. He fought his way into her opposed mouth.

"Hmm, Stop biting and be Daddy's good girl," Jeff urged, guiding her head up and down his length, her teeth adding a flair to her average head.

"Fuck, oh, yeah, suck that cock, baby girl."

Anna backed up and tossed her tongue around his tip while Jeff wrapped his palm around his shaft to stroke, "Keep sucking, don't stop. Milk that fucking cock, you beautiful bitch."

Aroused from his raunchy lecture, Anna returned and held a more complex suction on his tip. She hummed around his mushroomed head while he slowly jacked.

"Shit," Jeff uttered at the sight of her big brown eyes looking toward him in submission.

"Good girl... hmm, good...." Jeff twitched and released his hand. Anna kept pace, slowly pushing out his sweet jizz to spray against her teeth. It was salty and sweet, the same mixture he held.

"Uh, shit, baby, milk that cock head," Jeff muttered with satisfaction before her hold became too intense. He pulled back, cleaning the tip on her cheek, "Good girl. Don't swallow it. Show it to me."

Dazzled with fondness, Anna opened her mouth, revealing his seed.

"Good girl," Jeff praised and roughly pushed her back onto the bed, "Swallow it."

Anna gulped his load before looking at his massive mount above her. Caught up in his dominance, she loved being so small and overpowered.

"Hold your legs up and keep them up. Do you hear me?" Jeff spoke in a husky tone.

"Yes, Daddy." Full of excitement, Anna pushed her thighs back, and Jeff dove between her legs. She shuddered as he plucked her clit between his lips.

"Is this daddy's favorite pussy?" Jeff asked in a hot breath against her pussy lips.

"Ah, Mmhmm. Ooh, yeah."

Jeff flicked and fluttered, and Anna raised her hips in delight. She stroked the thick hairs on his head and giggled as his tongue plunged into her back hole.

"Can I finger that little asshole?" Jeff asked, slipping his finger to break into her tightness.

Goosebumps appeared against her arms, and she reared her head back, "Oh, mm, Yes, hm, it's yours, Daddy," she panted, deepening her obsession and pushing his head deeper into his addiction.

Anna's thighs quaked, and she dropped her legs over his shoulder. Keeping his finger driving into her asshole, Jeff plunged them back up, slapping his tongue against her swollen clit.

"Ah, oh, Ugh, my god, yes, yes, Daddy," Anna cried with emotion, slipping into a distant space, "Ah, god, I love it, Daddy, I love your tongue...."

Jeff rolled over her creamy opening and slipped inside to taste his baby girl's essence. It was all his cock could take, and he eased his finger out before rolling her over. He wanted that ass so bad but settled on slamming his cock into her spitting cunt.

"Shit, Hm..." Jeff stroked. He paused when he realized she was pushing back.

Anna grasped the pillow and rocked back on his cock, "Uh, hm, Oh, daddy, fill my little pussy with cum," she whined.

"Are you daddy's little slut?" Jeff asked, toying with her puckered hole.

"Uh-huh, yes, I'm daddy's nasty bitch. Oh, Punish me, Daddy."

Jeff wasn't sure how long this would last but reached out to slap fire to her jiggling cheeks. His brat was insatiable, and he muttered an unusual adoration as she yanked his seed into her pussy.

"Oh, hmm, damnit, I love you, little girl."