The Bully & the Brat: Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about to discipline a bratty little girl, but Hell, the way you make that sound, I might have to reschedule."

After a few more seductive phrases, Jeff hung up and looked toward her.

"I guess you're off the hook tonight, Princess. I've got food in the fridge. You can sleep on the couch until I get your room ready, okay?"

"Whatever." Anna rolled her eyes and eyed her bags in the corner.

She opened her phone, scrolling through several numbers until she landed on an old friend.

Anna: Let's go out!

In a few minutes, a reply came in with a fire emoji and a time. After sending her friend the address, Anna leaped from the couch and knelt by her bags. She found a dark gray crop top and a pair of the tiniest cut-off shorts. She hurried to the other bathroom and slipped inside while Jeff prepared for his night in his private sector. She showered quickly and dosed her hair with gel, styling her curls to flow down to her plump ass.

Anna purposely sat in his chair and waited for her friend's arrival.

Jeff noted the sweet amber scent floating through his living room when he opened the door. But he didn't expect to see her, at least not like that. His mouth dropped at the sight of her hard nipples poking from her top. She had her shiny, bronzed legs crossed, revealing thick thighs he wished to straddle his lap.

"Damn," Jeff licked his lips, "That's what I have to look forward to you wearing around the house?"

Anna looked up from her phone with an arched brow. The eyeliner caused her doe eyes to take on a siren gaze, and when she stood up, he saw the complete package of voluminous curves. Her stomach wasn't completely flat but held an allure in the skimpy outfit.

"Since your leaving," Anna smiled, "I'm going-"

"Fuck no," Jeff uttered before she could clarify, "You're not leaving the house like that."

Jeff heard a loud honk outside and glared at her, "Who the fuck is that?"

Anna ran toward the door with Jeff on her heels, "No, go change your clothes."

He grasped her arm, eying a similar-looking Hispanic girl sitting in the front seat, which calmed his nerves.

"What time are you coming home?" Jeff asked.

"What time are you coming home?"

He looked down at Annas' adorable smirk with a scowl. He didn't like to be questioned and quickly released his hold.

"You better be here when I get back. I found you once, and I'll find you again."

"Whatever," Anna chuckled, jogging toward the parked car.

She felt a sense of relief as the car drove off into the distance, leaving the house and Jeff standing in the doorway.

"Bitch, I know you're cold as fuck in those," Melly chuckled, "You tryna get fucked tonight, girl?"

"No, I just wanted to make him mad."

"It worked. He looked like he was going to beat my ass or yours."

"Maybe...." she giggled.

Biting her lip, Anna thought out the fantasies of his hard body, pinning her down to the mattress. She planned to come back since she was bold and not crazy. She had witnessed the wild things that man would do to keep her his; however bizarre, his infatuation with her was flattering.

Anna was slightly intoxicated when she arrived home. She would have forgotten her new residence had it not been for the lights on in Jeff's home. Figuring she was late, Anna talked with Melly about any and everything to waste more time. The two stopped their chattering when a shirtless Jeff approached.

With tinted windows, both girls were able to conceal their initial shock. His hard chest called to both their desires; the puffiness told Anna he was pisssed, as did the rude knock at the window.

Melly could smell his dominance and quickly rolled down the window. He bent his frame and leaned into the car, "What did I tell you, Anna?"

Anna giggled, "Aw, are you mad?" she falsely pouted

Melly nudged her shoulder for Anna to leave, but her drunkenness craved his peak anger.

"Daddy," she purred, placing her hand on her chin, "Why can't I hang with friends?"

"How about getting inside that house before I spank your friend." He said, looking toward Melly, who wore a fascinated expression.

"I bet you would be a good girl for Daddy, wouldn't you?" Jeff eyed the sparkle in her eye and saw her softly shift her head up and down.

"Do you like my Daddy?" Anna giggled.

"Um," Melly looked toward her wide-eyed before shaking her head, "No, I...."

"You could spank us both," Anna smiled.

Knowing she had been drinking, Jeff walked around toward her side, awaiting her exit. Anna hurried out of the car and blew a kiss to Melly. Her slight stumble to the front porch made his jaw clench. He swept her up off her feet, and she giggled, an indication she was indeed drunk.

Anna didn't resist as she spun her around to straddle his waist. Watching their exchange, Melly almost hit the mailbox. She had no idea Anna was involved with a man so aggressive since she was far too timid for a guy like that.

Pinning her against the door, Jeff eyed her with contempt for her disobedience,

"I thought I told you to get back before I did," he frowned, causing her heart to race.

"I forgot," Anna pouted, brushing her hand against his bearded jaw, "Are you really mad?"

"Yeah," Jeff patted her sweatpants-covered ass, "But I'm glad you changed."

"I..." Anna giggled. "I didn't do it for you; I got cold."

"You need to behave," Jeff warned.

"You need to behave."

"Anna, I'm serious. I want to know your safe, and the safest place is here with me."

Deepening her voice, Anna mocked his heartfelt speech. She giggled as he chuckled at her antics.

"Come on, it's bedtime." Smirking, Jeff placed her on her feet and opened the door.

"Are you going to have to tuck me in?" Anna asked, pulling at his shorts.

When Anna entered the house, her jaw dropped slightly, and she felt a warmth that blushed her cheeks. A woman was seated on the couch, slim, blonde, and gorgeously styled in a cocktail dress that Anna could never afford.

The beautiful woman beamed at Anna, "Hey."

"Anna, this is Tiffany, Tiffany, this is Anna," Jeff introduced with a long stride toward the bar.

"Gin or Vodka?" Jeff asked her in passing, sliding his palm over her bare shoulder.

"Mm, definitely Vodka," Tiffany giggled, "Gin is ew...." She paused and turned to survey the younger woman, "It's nice to meet you, Anna," she extended her hand.

"You too," Anna tightly smiled.

"So, is Jeff your uncle, or?" Tiffany asked.

"Um..."

"That pretty little princess will be my wife soon." Jeff cooed, causing Anna's stomach to drop.

"Oh, hm," Tiffany stifled a shocked utterance before her voice awkwardly chimed again, "Oh, wow, um, okay, so an open relationship?"

"Do you want to be the first to open it?" Jeff smirked, "Anna, do you mind going to the bedroom, sweetheart."

"Oh, yeah, Sorry," she mumbled.

Before she could move away, Tiffany grasped her hand again, "I don't mind if she stays," she beamed, hoping to win her favor, "I like girls."

Upon hearing the rumors around town, Tiffany had personally sought out Jeff. His cock was delicious, and if she had to lick his fiancee's pussy to get it again, she would.

Anna was wide-eyed at her suggestion, causing Jeff to chuckle. Handing her a drink, he walked toward her stunned face. He knew the power he held could have his little girl trembling on the couch and pulling at Tiffany's blonde tresses.

"No, it's late, and my little girl is going to bed. Isn't that right?" Jeff inquired with a cheek kiss, "You can sleep in my bed until we're done," he urged, guiding her toward the small hallway.

Nodding, Anna walked toward their future marital bed with her cheeks burning in humiliation. Jeff twisted her around to face him in the hallway and kissed her forehead, sliding his fingers over her curls. Even though the motion was mild, it caused Anna to bite her lip.

His broad chest flexed as he spoke in a hushed tone. "I know you're happy to be off the hook tonight...." he paused to search her hungry eyes, "Right?"

"Uh, yeah," Anna eagerly nodded despite her broken heart and neglected button, "Thank god," she added with a neck roll.

Smiling, Jeff bent and kissed her cheek, "I'll wake you up when she leaves, okay?"

Once lost inside the room, Anna fanned her face and chose to take a shower. She couldn't sleep. Instead, she tossed and turned as her mind wandered to what they were doing. Why she cared was the problem. She had not turned on the television to hear but hadn't heard any commotion in the living room.

After hours of scrolling through her phone, Anna managed to doze off. Her head flew up when he opened the door. Her heart was racing with both nervous tension and desire.

Noticing Anna awake, Jeff flipped the switch, lighting the large Master bedroom.

"Is she gone?"

"Yeah," Jeff slurred and stumbled slightly toward the bathroom. His eyes were red and weary. She assumed he had enjoyed himself.

Anna heard his long stream of piss but stayed in his king bed. She listened to the shower spray for a few minutes before he returned with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You can sleep in here," Jeff mumbled, sliding the towel off to reveal his full nakedness, "I won't touch you," he added with a grunt before slumping face-first into the pillow.

Anna's breath was hardly relieved, but she found peace in her troubles now that he was in bed. Annoyed, she snuggled against a bulky pillow and turned her back to him. After a while, she felt his arms encircle her waist, instantly easing her jealous streak.

+

Anna awoke to a beautiful day. The sunlight peeked through the dark blinds. She crept out of bed, showered, and searched for something to eat. Jeff had an array of food but nothing as wholesome as next door.

After making some eggs and pancakes, Anna made herself comfortable on the couch with her eyes glued to a drama series; the time ticked on faster than usual, with no delays in her attention. There was no baby to tend to and nothing to clean. Although Anna had found joy in keeping her aunt happy, it was nice to be free.

Jeff woke up around three in the afternoon. Around four, he came out of his room with a new level of sleekness. His smell veered her head toward his suit-clad frame. Anna couldn't examine him without biting her lip. He seemed to take on a new personality in that suit that took away from his true cruel nature.

"Good morning," he greeted with little eye contact.

"It's like four o'clock in the afternoon. You missed breakfast," Anna chuckled, concentrating on the television and shaking off her crush.

"I don't eat breakfast, sweetheart. I eat pussy."

"You're gross." Anna frowned, "But you look nice."

"Compliments from a mean girl," Jeff nodded.

"I'm not mean all the time. I just...." Anna paused and tried to find a flaw in his attire, "You know you look good. You're all prim and proper and all that shit."

"I see you learned how to use the stove," Jeff chuckled, "You don't have to cook all the time. I eat out on the weekends."

Furrowing her brows, Anna looked toward the bar as he poured a drink. His action seemed like Dejavu from yesterday.

"You eat out because you can't cook. I like to cook."

"What?" Jeff took a shot and shook his head in offense, "I know how to cook; why would you say that? I'm almost 40 years old, and you think I don't know how to cook?"

"Your kitchen is a prop, and you dont cook."

"I cook."

Anna giggled and turned toward the television, "It's okay if you can't cook.. I'm only marrying you for money," she shrugged.

Jeff scoffed, "I cook all the time," he pointed toward the kitchen.

"You used to eat with us every night."

"I...." Jeff paused, reminded of his 3-month feat to get her into his home. And there she was, a relaxed dot on his oversized couch, donning a simple smile as her bright eyes glued to the television.

"What do you like to eat? I don't know all those Spanish recipes, but I can cook regular food."

Anna turned with a chuckle, "I can cook for us. You don't have to do that."

"I do it!" Jeff loudly declared, "I know how to cook."

"Whatever you say," Anna giggled, placing her attention back on the show.

Jeff was dressed for a date, but Anna was testing his skill. He pulled his arms out of his suit coat, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

Anna quickly waved and grabbed the remote to pause her show, "Don't burn the house down before I get my million dollars."

"Million?"

"Yup," Anna smiled, "What will you do with your money? Maybe buy a chef?"

"I'm not giving you a million anything, and You don't believe me," Jeff smirked, "I can make anything you want, sweetheart."

"I'm not hungry."

"You will be," Jeff smiled, rummaging through the freezer.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I don't need any damn help, girl. I got this. Relax."

Anna stretched out and made home in her new resistance. The secure time was something she treasured but had never had. She didn't think about money or responsibilities. When her aunt called needing assistance with the baby, she lied, saying she was busy. She lounged in bliss as the savory smells from the kitchen lingered on her nose.

Before the sun closed down, Jeff brought her a plate of hearty meat and potatoes. Instead of ragging about the lack of vegetation, she smiled and ate as he pulled up in his recliner.

"It's good, right?"

"Yeah, I'm impressed." she chuckled as a large smile donned his face.

Jeff found some entertainment in the series Anna was watching. He groaned when his phone chimed.

"What's up?" he answered, keeping his eyes on the TV screen.

"You didn't get my text? I can't come because my fiancee is sick."

"Am not!" Anna loudly said.

Jeff laughed, holding the phone closer to his ear, "She's pissing and shitting everywhere, honey. I'll see what I can do," he replied and ended the call.

"Why would you do that," Anna rolled her eyes.

"She bought it. I think you might be the best excuse I've ever had."

"How many women do you have?"

"None as complicated as you, little girl."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"If you're down for another threesome, I can always call her."

"No, and wait, Another?" Anna wrinkled her brows, "I've never...."

"You forgot that quickly how freaky you've been since you met me."

"Oh, You made me do that," Anna shook her head, "You made me do all that gross stuff. But in reality, it's not my thing."

"Why not? You enjoyed it."

Anna shrugged and opened a water bottle to take a drink, "I guess I am not a sexual person. "

"You love sex."

"How would you know?"

Jeff chuckled, "I've seen you in action."

"You've forced me into action."

"You forced yourself with Chucky Butt, Pete," Jeff mocked.

"Don't call him that."

"I'm sure fat ass was eating the lining outta that little pussy."

"No, we didn't do that."

Jeff laughed and poured a shot into his glass, "He never...." he flicked his tongue.

Anna shook her head on the way to the couch. She grabbed the blanket as Jeff continued to laugh about her ex-partner.

"A fat man who doesn't eat pussy. I knew something was wrong with that boy."

"Pete was nice--something you're not." Anna fired back, folding her arms.

She and her blanket moved over as he hauled himself beside her and wrapped his arm around her head.

"No."

"No isn't a word I like using in my home, little girl." Jeff whispered, "You should know that by now."

Anna couldn't fight his advances, and he was upon her. His lips fluttered against her cheek, making her brown buds poke against her T-shirt. She pushed his chest away but couldn't stop giggling as his lips left tickling pops against her neck.

"Ugh, I'm going to get a hickey," Anna whined as his lips slowly sucked against her flesh. Her whole body bunched, and her thighs unconsciously spread, inviting him to shuffle between her legs.

Jeff looked down, taking in her brown eyes, "You're so cute."

"And you're so annoying..."

Jeff playfully popped her cheek, and Anna's jaw dropped.

"You want another? Keep being a smart ass."

Anna chuckled since the pop only prompted her desire. "I can't believe you cooked for me and then hit me."

"I can't believe you fucked that dude to make me jealous." Jeff mocked.

"I did not. Pete's a good guy."

"And what am I?" Jeff whispered against her lips.

"An Asshole."

Jeff licked her pouty lips, and Anna attempted to turn her head, but his lips caught hers. His sweet tongue roaming her mouth did nothing to calm her beating heart. Instinctively, she fell hard into his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning against his lips.

Jeff broke the kiss and examined her greenness, "I can't believe you kissed me. Are you horny for me, little girl?"

Anna pushed his chest and bitterly chuckled, "You wish. You kissed me."

Laughing, Jeff reached into her sweats with a wiggling protest. Her fight to stop him from rubbing sent blood rushing to his cock.

"No, stop, stop, stop," Anna grunted, attempting to close her thighs. His hand pushed her around quickly, overpowering her.

"Stop," she breathed as his hand broke into her panties.

"Stahp, Nooo," Jeff taunted in a high-pitched voice.

Anna giggled but gasped as his finger brushed roughly against her clit. On his finger was the evidence of her arousal that caused her cheeks to blush.

"Why can't I touch my million-dollar pussy?" Jeff smiled, "You're wet as hell and a bad liar."

"What did I lie about?"

Jeff winked, "You love me."

"I don't," Anna said with trembling lips.

"You want to, though, don't you?"

His slow roaming gaze made her insecure. Dropping her stern demeanor, Anna broke eye contact. She looked down at the bulge poking from the boxers wrapped around his waist. She averted her eyes when his palm rubbed against his hardening cock.

Jeff winked, "Once a month, right?"

"Mm-hmm."

Jeff stood and waved for her to come. In a daze, Anna stood up slowly on weak knees and brought herself before him.

Slightly bending at his waist, he kissed the crown of her head. Anna felt a shiver as his palm brushed against her neck. She stayed quiet as he leaned in for another kiss.

"Hold your arms up," he ordered.

Anna slowly reached up, and he lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it to the floor. Bending, he flicked his tongue against her nipples, hardening them to peaks. He pushed up and caught her lips in a passionate kiss. She held onto his arm as his tongue swirled against hers in a fiery flutter.

Jeff broke his kiss to nibble on her bottom lip, snarling with appetite. Despite not wanting to seem thrilled, Anna brought her hands up to his beard, falling back into another kiss. Hooking his arm around her butt, Jeff lifted her to his waist. Anna giggled but quickly caught herself.

"What's wrong?"

Anna avoided his gaze and shrugged.

"You're my favorite. You know that?" Jeff clarified, stepping into his room.

Rolling her eyes, Anna smirked, "Whatever."

Jeff tossed her onto their massive bed and swiftly yanked her ankles toward him.

"Ow!"

"Aw, did I hurt you?"

"Yes-"Anna jerked her foot away.

With a quick yank and twirl, Jeff settled her in an awkward position. Her toes were close to her face, and her ass was in full view. Jeff chopped his palm against her ass with a force that knocked her to nearly flip backward. Anna fought against his hold on her ankles, swinging her foot to connect to his chin. It was this rough play that caused Jeff's cock to throb.

"Ugh, stop."

Jeff chuckled at her fight while she twisted and squirmed away. With a claw at her sides, he brought giggles that escaped her lips. Anna covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Stop it," Anna laughed, pulling harder away from his hold. Quickly, she leaped up toward the headboard. She bounced, swaying her tits around and watching his smile broaden.