The Bully & the Brat: Envy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to," Anna whimpered, letting her head fall against his shoulder to cry.

Jeff pushed inside her opening and shifted his head to kiss her pouty lips.

"Hush, baby girl," he cooed, using his hand to hold her head. He peppered kisses against her chin. He could tell she wasn't interested in them and aimed to please her. Jeff rubbed her back while his brother laughed out loud.

"Come on, little girl. You'll let a little ass play bring you to tears?" Ray teased.

"Stop," Jeff told his brother, kissing the sweeping curls that fell over against his chest.

"You want him to take it out?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Take it out," he told Ray, who frowned at his order.

"It ain't hurting her now." he shrugged off his brother's concern.

"She doesn't like it."

Ray started to ask since when did he give a fuck about what a woman didn't like but kept quiet, walking over to remove the butt plug from her ass.

Jeff kept his strokes slow, letting her juices marinate his cock. He could feel the tension in her little body and brushed his hand across her forehead.

"Bounce that ass for me, baby," Jeff whispered.

Seeing no way out and thankful for her unloaded asshole, Anna pouted as she rocked her hips. She gave a low sigh, feeling a familiar pleasure. His fingers brushing against her skin felt soothing, and she swore she saw a spark of compassion in his brown eyes, as if he cared about her. Instinctively she brushed her lips against his, grinding slowly against his cock.

"Just like that," Jeff mumbled against her mouth.

Ray watched her hips roll, stuffing her pussy with more cock. Her pussy gripped around his brother's wide shaft with a unique tightness. Ray swirled his thumb against her asshole, loose enough to push a finger inside. He moved in and out of her tight hole without fuss.

"Ah, uh...." Anna hindered and whined as Ray continued deepening his exploration of her asshole with a thick finger. It provided a minor ache, but she could see the allure in this pleasure.

"God, she's got a beautiful ass," Ray remarked, using his other hand to pop against her wiggling flesh.

"Stop," Jeff scowled.

Sliding his palms against her sweaty flesh, Ray rolled his eyes at his brother's soft approach before praising her directly.

"You've got a pretty ass. I want you to ride Daddy's cock while I finger this tight asshole."

Ray added another finger. Biting her lip, Anna paused to look back as his fingers crossed past the first knuckle. The sensations felt foreign and wrong, yet her pussy creamed at each thrust.

"Mmm, ah," she gasped, watching his wrist rotate.

"You're such a good girl, taking my fingers," Ray cooed, "I think I love this pretty ass of yours," he added, giving her a smile and a wink that sent butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

However cute and young he was, remembering the fast orgasm he delivered made her thankful for Jeff's mature vitality. He constantly stimulated her pussy, hitting every spot to bring her pleasure.

Anna turned around to face Jeff. Staring deep into his eyes, and bounced harder.

"You're my good girl, aren't you?" Jeff smiled, thrusting his hips.

"Yes," Anna whispered before sliding her tongue into his mouth, "Ughh, god, it feels so good."

Money was gone from her mind, replaced with the dominantly sexy gaze he held on her. He clenched her hips while she circled them and milked his thickness. Overwhelmed, he plucked her closer and kissed her deeply, shocking his brother.

"You like it, baby?" Jeff asked.

"Hmm, yes. Ah, god, his fingers are so deep in my ass, Daddy," Anna boldly declared, "Oh, it feels so good. Your dick is so deep inside me."

"Are you daddy's little slut?"

"Yes, Daddy," Anna wailed, ass popping harder, "Uhhm, yes, Daddy, I'm your slut, Daddy."

Envious of her passion for his brother, Ray shoved his finger deeper into her asshole.

"Ah, god!" Anna broke her hop and moaned in pleasure, "Shit, oh, oh, oooh, my, oh, oh...."

Anna didn't move. Falling silent, she focused on the men's contending ways of satisfying her. Her ass and pussy, both stuffed, were a new sort of delicious sensation. She felt her body convulse and grasped Jeff's shoulder to avoid falling away.

"Ah, fuck yes. Hmm, finger fuck my asshole, oh god, daddy fuck me."

Jeff licked his lips, satisfied with her sharp squeals of ecstasy, "That's it, baby girl, cum hard on this cock," he groaned, slamming harder into her tight cunt.

"Ahh, god, yes... fuck, my, little uh, pussy, Daddy," she panted.

Turned on by the scene and her wails, Jeff pulled her closer away from his brother's hold. He flipped them over and went back inside her dripping cunt. He bucked and rolled, holding her legs up for a deeper thrust.

"Fuck!" Jeff grunted, letting his head fall in rapture, "That's my nasty bitch. Take Daddy's fat cock."

"Oooh, shit, yes. Yes, Daddy," Anna whined, brushing her tiny fingers against her needy clit. She felt freedom in her desires and groaned as his cock sought deeper into her wet folds.

"Uhh, ooh, fuck," Anna reached her pinnacle but held her legs up for more, allowing Jeff to breeze in and out. She giggled from the amount of silk covering his cock and Ray's envious face.

"Hmm, yes, Daddy, cum in my little pussy. Your pussy," she smirked at Ray, having to upper hand on her ravishment.

Jeff already had the thought to let his nut go without a destination, but her raunchy speech sent tingles down his spine. "Hmm, shit," he plunged to kiss her pouty lips, releasing his spurt with kinks in his brow.

"Oh, god, shit," he growled, burying his cock deeper in her folds.

Ray shook his head in shame toward his brother, "Not you moaning like a bitch.

"Fuck you," Jeff smiled, "You couldn't last five minutes." he teased, looking down at his exotic addiction.

Anna took deep breaths. Her ass was sore from the multitude of plugs and fingers. Now that it was over, she felt like a whore.

"Come here, little brat." Ray ordered, "I want that pussy from the back this time."

"No." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Are you ready to go home?" Jeff asked, kissing the side of her flushed face.

"Yeah."

"Jeff, you've got a lot of training to do. Since when does a female tell you no?"

Jeff shrugged, slapping her plump ass, "She's going to be my wife. She can do whatever she wants."

Ray sat at the desk and folded his arms. He doubted his brother's claims but Falsely smiled at his fortune.

Ashamed, Anna pulled from the couch and hauled into the lobby toward the bathroom. Jeff let her take off in peace, assuming she wanted to clean up. She didn't expect anyone to be in the store and gave a sharp yelp when she found Pete standing by her desk. He had heard her squeals and shrieks of pleasure.

"I....." Anna didn't know what to say and dropped her head, holding her ripped pants against her chest.

"You're a slut; you know that." Pete barked.

Anna scowled, "You left me."

"What the fuck are you doing in my store?" Jeff asked, rounding over toward him, "I figured you'd be smart enough to know I fired you."

Ray exited the office with a smile

"Fuck you." Pete sneered, "I don't want your fucking whore; I came for my last check, motherfucker."

"Ray, see this man out," Jeff snapped his fingers.

Ray approached with a sadistic smile, and Pete devised a solution to his problem and stepped up for a fight. It would be easy for him to be the bigger man, but it wasn't as effortless as expected.

"What the hell is this little mother fucker supposed to do?" Pete asked with a snarl, "Try me, pretty boy."

Ray chuckled before his quick punch to the gut sent Pete to his knees in a shaking wobble. He tried but failed to grasp his leg, but Ray rewarded him with his knee blow to his nose.

Ignoring their fight, Jeff pulled at Anna's arm, "Come on. Let's go."

Unaccustomed to violence, Anna wanted this battle to end. Despite the names Pete had called her, she felt guilt wrench in her stomach. She had hurt him and felt sorry.

"Tell him to stop, please," Anna looked toward Jeff with a pitiful expression.

"Aw, you don't want to watch him get his ass beat? It's your fault," Jeff snickered, grasping her arm to drag her to the front door, "Now you know what happens when you get a fan club. Maybe you'll keep your fucking legs closed from now on."

-

On the drive home, Jeff could hear her choppy breaths in the back seat alternating with sniffs that angered him. When they arrived at his home, Anna pushed the door open before he could cut off the engine.

"Come back here," Jeff ordered as she walked across the yard.

Jeff caught up with her in the middle of her aunt's lawn and pulled her to his chest. The pain shot across her arm, and instead of fighting, she sobbed into her bully's stomach.

Jeff forfeited his hold to brush his palm against her back, "Stop crying. You can't tell me you liked being with that punk."

"You didn't have to...." She shivered at the reflection of Pete on his knees, with blood pooling from his nostrils. It was her fault, and she couldn't help but cry.

"You have to learn every cause has an effect."

Pulling out of his suddenly icky embrace, Anna answered with more whimpers, catching her breath from her heavy sobs.

"I, didn't mean to. I, he was so, nice to me."

"Anna." Jeff spoke in a hushed whisper, "Stop fucking crying over that motherfucker and look at me."

Anna looked up with a pout that nudged a knot in his chest.

"You'll move into my house tomorrow, do you understand me? You'll get half now and half later."

"When's later?" Anna asked, wiping her sparkling eyes.

"Three months."

Three months seemed an eternity in her world, and she dropped her head to sniff away the threatening drips.

"Relax. Get some rest. You've got a big day tomorrow," Jeff urged with a kiss against her forehead.

Anna sighed in agony in his embrace and cringed when she heard her aunt's voice.

"Where have you been for three days, Anna?" Cindy accusingly asked, "You could have at least picked up the phone and let me know you were okay."

"She's fine," Jeff loudly declared with an eye roll, holding her closer to his body, "And you knew where the hell she was."

Noticing her red eyes, Cindy hurried to her side.

"Oh, Sweetheart," she cooed, wrapping her in her embrace, "What the hell did you do to her!" Cindy sneered.

Ignoring her, Jeff stepped back with a smile and strolled toward his house. His hands wiggled the change inside his pocket, which drowned out Cindy's loud voice behind him. He chuckled as she made heated threats that would never happen.

-

-

"Good morning," Anna whispered when she entered the kitchen.

Cindy mumbled a greeting and led a spoon of oats into her son's mouth, "Are you going to tell me what happened, or do I have to guess?"

Timidly, Anna shook her head, "Um, no, I think. Well, Me and Jeff are...."

"If he put his hands on you, Anna. There are steps we can take to have him arrested. Your uncle can make one call and...." Cindy snapped her finger.

It was too late, and Anna puffed out her frustrations, "No. Um, we are together. Like in a relationship."

With widened eyes, Cindy looked toward her niece in shock, "Anna. No."

Anna stood straighter before confessing, "I'll be moving in with him. I'll still be able to visit and-"

"No!" Cindy shrieked.

"But, We-"

"I don't care. He's a 40-year-old man, and...." Cindy paused to collect her thoughts, "You're too young. You haven't even had a real boyfriend yet....."

"He will be my first."

"Oh, my god." Cindy brushed her fingers through her hair, "Are you pregnant?"

"No. I, mean, I don't, don't think...."

"Anna. Please don't do it. Please hear me out. I know I wasn't around when you were young, but you have to live your life, and you can't be in a relationship with a grown man like him. You can go to college, meet a nice boy...." Cindy felt her chest tighten and walked toward the sink to get water for her dry mouth.

"He wants me to start college classes and said he would help me with the money," Anna explained, picking her cousin up and putting him into the carrier, "He even wants me to run the store while he's away."

Cindy rolled her eyes and dabbed some cool water on her face, "I say, No. I know you're a grown woman but no. Anna, no." She elevated her tone, "He's a tyrant."

"He's not that bad." Anna shrugged.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying last night?" Cindy challenged, "I know that bastard did something to you."

"He and Pete had an argument," Anna confided, "He was jealous and..."

Cindy felt the color drain from her face and shook her head, "I liked Pete. I think you should get back with him and leave Jeff alone."

Knowing her aunt was lying, Anna picked up the carrier and hauled it toward the front door while Cindy continued her suspicious guidance.

"We will talk more this afternoon," Cindy explained, kissing her son's forehead, "I'm serious, Anna. Your father would have wanted you to take things slow."

Anna nodded. Her father would have been disappointed, but he was ten years dead. If submitting to Daddy Jeff meant a better life, she wanted to see where it led.

-

Anna moved in that afternoon. Cindy was on her way home from work, and Rod helped her carry her bags to the next yard. Her walk was fast. She didn't want to have to answer the many questions she knew her aunt would have.

Rod walked quickly behind her, pausing at the porch, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah," Anna cleared her throat, "We're in a relationship, so...."

Anna paused and skipped out on spilling the beans about her dreaded upcoming nuptials. She had the ring in her purse, but she had no plans of wearing it until her scam marriage was final.

"I don't buy it." Rod frowned, "I will stop him."

With a million dollars looming over her head and expectations of lining her bank account, Anna put on a bigger smile. Pretending she was happy was something she had done all her life. Jeff didn't make her happy, but he lit a fire inside her and possessed a guarantee of a better life.

"Whatever he has on you, Anna. I'll fix it." Rod explained.

"No. He's, he's cool sometimes...."

Rod scoffed, "He's a dickwad. As I said, I am working on a way to get us both free from that bastard."

Jeff appeared behind her, and Rod backed up. Pulling at the bun positioned at the top of her head and bending his tall frame, he declined her head back to kiss her pouty lips.

When Anna broke, she attempted to smile at her Uncle, but she could tell he still was skeptical.

"Well....," Rod rubbed his jaw in irritation, "Anna if you need anything, I'll be next door."

"I'm sure I can handle all her needs, Rod. Plus, she's an independent woman. She basically raised herself. Where were you the first twenty years of her life?"

"I....." Rod was seething underneath a tight smile, "Anna knows how much we care about and appreciate her. If I would have known-"

Anna hated how flustered Jeff made her uncle and quickly intervened to calm his suspicions.

"Rod, I'll be okay. I promise I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Jeff chuckled, "No, you won't."

Anna turned swiftly to face him, her nose flared, "Yes, I will. You can't tell me-."

"Hush, you'll be too busy polishing my cock," he cooed, sliding his tongue against her ear and pressing his cock up against her back.

"I can't wait to fuck the shit outta you, little girl," Jeff seductively snarled.

The PDA was embarrassing, tinting her cheeks red. Jeff slid his palms against her tits and groaned while Anna puffed in humiliation. She secretly tried to push up from his hold, constantly smiling.

"Stop, I..." Anna managed to pull from his embrace and smiled at her uncle, closing the door, "Good night Rod. Kiss Josh good night for me."

When Anna closed the door, Rod heard a loud voice raise in anger. What surprised him the most was it was that of his sweet niece.

"You can't do things like that. You're so freaking immature." Anna growled.

Standing at his bar, Jeff chuckled at her outburst and poured more whiskey into his glass. He took a small sip, hiding a smile as Anna stomped her feet. She called him an asshole, controlling, manipulative prick who had better have every cent of her money in three months. She yelled that she would burn the house they stood in down to the ground if he didn't pay her in full.

Jeff laughed since paying her the meager percent of his inheritance was nothing he couldn't make in a day. Hell, he could pay her right now. But with the way she was shouting, he only wanted to see her on her knees, begging to suck his cock.

"My uncle did nothing to you, yet you treat him hatefully. It's not right. And he and my aunt are going through a lot with the new baby and-"

Anna stopped while Jeff cracked up.

"Stop laughing at me!"

"Your uncle is a pervert."

"You are a pervert!" Anna screamed.

Jeff arched a brow, "You need to calm down, Princess, and remember whose house you're in."

"You wanted me here."

"Well, shut the fuck up, and relax. You're home." Jeff taunted, "You get so fired up like a tiny firecracker."

Even though Anna felt wrong for yelling, she was eased after her tantrum. She took a deep breath, plopping down on his chair.

"No, ma'am, get up."

"What?" Anna sneered, sensing another outburst on the way.

"That's my chair." Jeff smiled, "You can take the couch. I have company tonight."

Anna clenched her jaw. Assuming it was one of his many females, she folded her arms. "Can I have people over?"

"Depends."

"On?" Filled with attitude, Anna stood to her feet, ready to argue.

Jeff stepped over and touched her chin. She popped his hand from her face and grimaced.

"Don't," Anna glared, "You don't touch me. Once a month, that's it."

"Okay, I want to cash in," Jeff licked his lips, "Right now."

With tension packing her shoulders, Anna shrugged. She had made the wager herself. Going back on her word seemed fair, and she started to protest. But his deep voice sounded above her.

"Can I lick that pretty pussy?" Jeff asked, placing his fingers back on her chin.

With thoughts of his tongue lapping at her clit, Anna didn't nudge away. She bit her lip and shrugged.

"Or do you want to cum right here," Jeff asked, using a veiny hand to rub his bulge.

Anna looked toward his crotch as vivid memories of the last time swirled through her mind. Irritable, she wouldn't and could admit how delicious both offers sounded.

"I love making you cum with both. You know I had a dream last night. You were straddling my face. I couldn't breathe, but your pussy was so, so, fucking sweet on my tongue." Jeff swiped his tongue against his top lip.

Anna swallowed her desire and scratched her fingers against her hips. Jeff looked gorgeous with a polo shirt tucked neatly in khaki pants that formed to his waist. His hair gelled against his scalp in a handsome structure.

Licking his lips, Jeff eyed her with longing, "You came so fucking hard, and do you know what I did?"

"What?" Anna whispered, her mouth-watering from the details.

Jeff only smiled, removing his hand from her face to gulp his drink. He set his sights on her pretty face, and his eyes twinkled with amusement. The silence between them was torture, and Anna could hear her heart beating as he leaned in for a kiss.

His phone chime interrupted their intense staring contest and snapped Anna out of her spell. She turned to leave, but Jeff placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he whispered before answering the phone, "Hey. How's my Baby doll?....."

Realizing he was speaking with a woman, Anna frowned, hearing a sultry voice ring out in a muffled air.

"Is that so?" Jeff smirked, "I guess I'll have to come to you, huh?"

Jealous, Anna sneered and moved from his hold. He allowed her to go, but she had no place to flee but to flop on the couch and pout.