The Bully & the Brat: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was asleep, and the blare of the alarm in his ear put a frown on his exhausted face. He felt her wiggle against his arm, teasing his morning nature. Her patience was well worth it, and he grabbed her to his side while she fidgeted against his sovereignty.

"What are you doing? Stop," she smiled, pushing at his hands as they drew back her tight shorts.

Her fight was useless but built adrenaline in her chest as he manhandled her petite body and pressed his cock against her opening.

"I said No," she uttered as he opened her hole up a few inches.

"Hush," Jeff ordered, swatting her left tit.

Holding her thighs upright, he propelled his cock deeper into her, pulling at her vocal fry and expelling a soft whimper of liking. His cock was her weakness, and he knew it. Using his hips, he pumped, and his strokes took off to a deliciously tender roll that made her body go slug against his solid chest. He bit into her neck, and the pang took her breath.

"Uh, uh, stop, I uh, I said, nooo." She jerked her legs to stop the beautiful sensation from cuming to a head, knowing waywardness would result in a more dominant display of affection.

"Stop fucking moving," Jeff gruffly ordered with a bite to her earlobe, "This is what you get for being a little tease early in the morning?"

Anna loved teasing him. It was the only reason she had slept over the covers with her night shorts riding in the crack of her ass. The same reason she had wiggled her cheeks against his arm, provoking him to take what he claimed belonged to him.

"Ah, ummm."

"You're going to be a good girl and cum for Daddy." Jeff growled, "I want this pussy gripping my cock. Come on," he popped her thigh, "work that goddamn cunt, girl."

"Mmhmm," Anna whimpered while he pinched one of her tender buds.

"That's my good girl," Jeff chuckled, "Don't be afraid of this cock, Daddy just wants his pussy, baby girl."

"I'm not... scared of you," she breathlessly uttered and was delighted as his palm engulfed her throat.

Jeff rushed in and out, keeping her small limb up with his other hand. Anna shivered as an orgasm pulled her to twist her head and huff a breath of air. Getting choked was a delicious pleasure, and she didn't flinch as his palm returned to her neck for another round of breath play.

"You should be terrified of me," Jeff sensually teased in her ear, "I could hurt you."

"You can try. but, mm, you can't."

"You must be a fearless little bitch," he grunted.

Anna chuckled, bouncing back and clenching her muscles, tightening them around his thickness. She was in it now for the win and pushed back and forth, creating a sticky concoction on his shaft.

"Uhm... ah, mmm. Hmm, yes yes, Hurt me."

Jeff reached down and pinched her clit, holding it hostage as her body withered down, and he had the control to thrust harder into her little cunt.

Her plan for his abuse had worked, and by 5:30, they were in the shower, and she was on her knees cleaning his balls with detailed tongue laps.

"Oh, yeah. Good girl," Jeff expressed with her damp spirals wrapped around his thick palm, "Put that tip in your fucking throat, slut."

He guided her to his tip to take a shot of cock in her throat. She gagged and pulled back to breathe. He smacked her jaw and pushed her head back to his tip.

"Milk me, slut." Jeff leaned back on the tile and lifted his leg to rest on the shower nook, "Fuck, you nasty little bitch..ah, shit..."

His eyes widened toward her closed eyes as she bobbed her head up and down. His little girl had improved, and he pressed his palm across her forehead.

"That's it, baby, just like that," he cooed, delighted in her work.

Anna hummed against his shaft.

"Shhit," he hissed, "Right there, baby girl. Tighten those lips for me."

He pulled at his base, and she clasped her lips around his mushroomed head, leaking from her effort.

"Fuck, oh, fuck, suck it out, baby, hmm," Jeff balanced his hand on the shower wall and slumped when she pulled out his load.

Anna hadn't wanted to take it this far, but God, he knew how to govern her mind and little kitty. That's why she swallowed his seed as his palm pushed down against her scalp. His raunchy utterances that she was his cum slut sent adrenaline surging through her veins.

Jeff pushed her against the shower wall and slumped to kiss her, "You did so fucking good, baby girl," he whispered against her lips.

Anna beamed from his praise. Battling her submission was becoming harder and harder to fight. His aftercare was just as baffling; he deemed kinder, brushing a loofah across her shoulders. Before he could finish, he hunched to kiss her lips again before peppering them down her sore throat.

"You might have another bruise. I don't think I've ever choked anyone that hard," he chuckled, "You can take a lot."

"You make me take a lot," Anna giggled.

Jeff rolled his eyes, "You force my hand with that back-talking, and I know you love it."

"You love it," she bit her lip as his fingers clawed at her ass, "it was okay," she shrugged.

"Just okay? You are too bratty this morning," he chuckled, giving her ass a pop, "Go back to sleep, little one. I need to wash up."

Jeff got ready for work, and Anna curled up on the couch with feelings of satisfaction. She giggled when he treated her with a goodbye kiss against her forehead.

"I'll be home early. I've got to pack for my trip tonight."

"I can do that for you," she offered with a smile.

"I would appreciate that," Jeff beamed, "And you know you're my favorite girl, Right?"

"Yeah, um....." Anna bit her lip before adding his taboo title with a hint of sweetness, "Yes, Daddy."

Jeff felt his heart leap and reached for her plump lips. His tongue twitched with yearning as well as his cock. He had to break from her kiss before he had her pinned against the back cushion and made himself late for work.

"I love you, little girl."

Jeff didn't flinch when she grew timid upon his worship, and her doe eyes shifted down. He smiled, patting her head. He had fucked up in more ways than one but had prevailed since she was right where he wanted.

-

Anna wasn't sure what she felt was love. He had to have loved her to tattoo her name on his chest. But that wasn't love. It was impulsive and obsessive, the same thing that drove his whole lifestyle of fucking women and drinking his weight in liquor. Despite his flaws, their dynamic was thrilling and uncertain, but it had all started without her consent. She wasn't sure if a man in love would call her names and ridicule her during sex or spank her so hard she cried tears of release.

Over a light lunch, Anna informed her friend, Sasha, of her budding relationship. She kept his name a secret for fear she would disapprove. She was correct.

"Girl, I am so happy for you," Sasha beamed, "Does that weird neighbor guy still bother you? He was fucking crazy. The guy needs to be in prison for what he did to you."

"Umm. He's not that bad. And gives me money sometimes."

"Oh my god, you've got a sugar daddy, too?" Sasha grinned across the table, "You are in school. You've got a good job. Ugh, I am so jealous."

"I want to get on birth control," Anna nonchalantly said, popping a piece of bread into her mouth, "We fuck all the time, so I wanna be safe."

"Here," Sasha smiled, handing her a paper card from her purse, "Dr. Johan delivered my baby. She's cool and not as judgmental as most gynos."

"Judgemental?" Anna frowned.

"Yeah, my last gyno told me to wait until marriage," she chuckled, "It's 2024, the fuck? I'm popping this pussy any chance I get."

Anna would usually tense up and blush at mentioning sexual topics, but she beamed and nodded as her friend continued. Anna was happy. Everything was going as planned, she had started her first class in anatomy, and although it was kicking her ass, she loved the challenge. She was getting pleased well and yearned to keep exploring

-

Since Jeff had left for a few days, Anna thought she should break a rule and see her family. Feeling guilty about being wrong and breaking his rules, she messaged Jeff with a plea to go next door and visit. He agreed via text and warned her to behave.

Anna was stunned when he called her phone, but she answered on the first ring, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk."

"You miss me already?"

"Do you miss me?" Jeff asked.

"No, but Marsha does," she giggled.

"Very funny, how's my sales? Are they going up or down?"

"Up, like way up. Ugh, yesterday was the worst. People were coming in earlier than usual."

"Good, that's good. I put a job opening online. If someone comes in, hire them. If they suck, I'll fire them when I get back, but we need more people in there."

"Well, Craig hasn't been at work. He didn't call or anything."

"Yeah, I know. He's here with me in Houston."

"Oh... why?"

"Business. What are you doing?"

"Laying in bed," Anna replied, stroking her dog's back as he curled across her stomach.

"Mine or yours?"

"They are both mine now," she giggled.

"You better not have Butler in my bed," His robust voice sounded heavenly over the phone, and hers dropped an octave as she spoke.

"I won't." she said, hurrying him from her lap and onto the floor, "So, what are you doing there?"

"Business mostly. Checking out a few apartments."

"Don't get a high rise. Looking down at the world makes me nauseous."

"I'll try to get something for both our tastes. You'll need to transfer. I don't want you going back and forth. Too long of a drive."

"Yes, Daddy," Anna giggled.

"Daddy? Hmm, have you been a good girl?" Jeff asked, lowering his voice.

"Mmhmm," Anna hissed, "Mmm."

"Apparently, you aren't? Cause it sounds like you're playing in my pussy."

Anna twirled her finger over her clit and went silent as she pleasured herself. She pictured his tongue slithering below and let out an adorable moan.

"Stop it right now," Jeff stood up from the dinner table while the men around him talked, "Get your fingers off my pussy, little girl."

"Make me."

"I'll come back tonight, don't test me." Jeff smiled, "Ask for permission, and I might let you finish."

"I was going to anyway," Anna breathed out, "Umm, I'm going to cum so hard, Daddy, umm.... you can't stop... me."

"When I get back, your ass is mine." Jeff chuckled, "But right now, I gotta go. I'll call you later."

"Bye bye-bye," Anna giggled.

Hanging up, she pressed the phone to her heart and felt the tingling sensation gather around her loins. She imagined his lips fluttering across her neck before giving her flesh a bite. Her throat was still sore from their play. She had been covering up the bruises with light makeup at work.

After her fun, Anna hurried to her aunt's house and entered through the back door.

"Hey, auntie," She greeted with a smile.

"Anna!" Cindy squealed and looked toward her son, "Ooh, Look who it is, Josh! Your favorite cousin. Anna knows how to make the best apple sauce. Can you mix up his food while I, go...."

Cindy paused, and her smile quickly turned to a frown, "Anna, what in the world happened to your neck?"

Anna brushed her fingers across her bruised skin and kicked herself for not covering it up, "We... We.."

"Jeff did that? My god, Anna."

"It's not what you think."

"Do you know what I think?" Cindy frowned at her niece, "I think you should divorce him."

Anna frowned, "I can't do that."

"Sure you can. You can move back here. Josh is so happy when you are around. He has missed you so much."

"I've missed him too," she smiled at the tiny tot in his high chair, "But that's not a reason to divorce him. Jeff takes care of me," she added, centering in on her aunt with an arched brow, "So why would I leave?"

"He doesn't allow you to see your family for one."

Anna dropped her head. The reason behind his rule was unsavory, and her mind raced with an explanation, "No, he... I've just been busy. I'm in school now. He's helping me pay for it, and he gave me a great recommendation from his friend in Washington like I just advanced into the program like that," she snapped her fingers, "Jeff has a lot of connections and..."

Anna wanted to add that she called him Daddy now, and their dynamic was a thrilling one. It wasn't dull like hers, and she thought perhaps that was why Cindy felt so selective about her safety, now after four months of marriage.

"Jeff is bad news, Anna, and I told you that from the beginning."

"No, you didn't. I warned you about him, and you... And... look, I know Jeff is an asshole," she shrugged, biting her lip, "But he's growing on me and-."

"Anna!"

"What? He's changing slowly. And he has improved my life, Auntie. I can't just leave him. He needs me. I take care of him. If I weren't around, he would be drinking all day, he wouldn't eat well or take his medicine- "

"You love him."

"I don't, I just...."

"Jeff is a player! He's got god knows how many women...."

Anna pouted and stopped swooning to mix the baby food in the blender. These times when she felt unsure, she craved to be in his arms to secure the uncertainty in her mind.

"Our relationship is different. Okay.. we have an understanding," Anna assured, cutting the blender back on and drowning out Cindy's voice.

Cindy stepped closer, and her voice got louder, painting a worried expression, "He only married you for money, and now that you've gotten your part, you should get away from him before you get pregnant! Then you will be stuck in this situation forever."

Anna paused the blender and looked toward her, wondering if she was mirroring her marriage to hers.

"I don't think he wants children," she lied, pouring the contents into tiny glass jars.

"Sex leads to babies, Anna," Cindy smirked, "You are 21, and you know this. I hope you are using protection."

"Sometimes..." Anna shrugged, "I mean, we don't need it. We are already married, so if-"

"Anna!"

"What?"

"I am starting to think you love this man."

"I swear to God, I don't. He's just...."

"Anna, please don't tell me you are in love with him. The man only wants one thing, and that is to control you."

Anna knew her aunt stood correct. That's exactly what the bastard wanted. Despite his handsome face and sculpted body, they knew he was immature and impulsive. He was a drunk with money and anger issues that inclined him to hurt her. A smart mouth could lead to him roughly dragging her to the floor, demanding she suck his cock. Let an opposed statement drip from her mouth, and she would be choked, spat upon, and forced to cum until he felt her little body shudder.

It was all eerie when you compared their size difference and the bruises that blotched her tanned skin. However, what her aunt didn't know was most times, she provoked him for her desires.

Anna listened to Cindy talk as she cleaned the counters and placed the food processor back under the cabinet.

".... I don't believe you two have a healthy relationship. The way he treats you is wrong, Anna. No one should put their hands around your neck so hard you have bruises."

Anna grew horny, thinking of his palm around her throat. Jeff had been gone for only a day, but she missed him. The heights he took her were undeniably addictive, and she was craving for his touch, however rough.

-

Four days later.

-

Anna was sure Jeff was enjoying his time, leaving her alone with nothing to do but slowly slip back into her old lifestyle. Cindy was thrilled to have her cook, clean, and care for her cousin, Josh, without restriction.

Even though Anna was back where she thought she wanted to be, she was lonely and horny. This evening was no exception. After putting Josh down for a nap, she went to her Uncle Rod's office. She lingered by his door before getting the courage to open it. Her gaze roamed to his mouth as he sipped a strong drink. He looked stressed out, as always, with his focus on his computer screen.

Anna gave a slight knock, and he looked up, turning his frown upside down, "Uh, Hi. How, how's it going?"

"It's, eh," Anna giggled, "are you hungry?"

"Starving," he breathlessly uttered, swallowing the need to hurry to her.

"Crawl to me," Anna said, leaning against the wall, "Slowly."

Her heart raced as the grown man pulled down to his knees. Rod placed both hands on the ground and shuffled toward her.

"You are such a loser," Anna chuckled, "On your knees like a bitch," she added in a husky note.

Her pussy creamed as he slowly dragged to her feet. He looked up, resembling a pitiful puppy, and Anna bent to scrub her palms across his head.

"Are you my good boy?"

"Y-yes," Rod nodded, keeping his eyes on her fat mound in light purple leggings, "I'm your good boy," he whispered.

"I can't hear that," Anna laughed and pulled his hair, "Say it where I can hear you."

"I'm your good boy," Rod spoke with a shudder, feeling the blood rush to his short cock.

"And?"

"I belong to you,"

"Aw, what about my aunt?"

Rod hesitated.

"Come on. I know you want to lick this pussy," Anna giggled, "So say it."

"I can't please her."

"And why not?"

"It's little. My cock is little and worthless."

"Let me see your little cock, old man."

With his knees pressed to the floor, Rod fumbled at his crotch. His cock came out, and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Aw, you remembered my rule this time." Anna chuckled, circling his pose, "Last time you were so greedy, you couldn't stop, could you?"

"Yes, I was bad. I needed to cum so bad."

"You were so horny, weren't you. Where did you cum?"

"In my pants."

Anna giggled and sat upon his desk, "You are gross."

"I'm a nasty cuck."

"What's that?"

Rod turned to face her and shrugged. She made a mental note to Google it and added it to a few other slurs she found online. She loved playing with him and degrading his masculine nature.

"Come to me," Anna cooed, pushing her leg over to reveal her camel toe, "and you better make me cum before your wife comes home, or I'll tell her how much you love this cunt."

Anna was giddy as he lapped over her cotton shorts, dampening it and causing a power to surface. Although she felt bad about cheating, she never felt too guilty since her aunt deserved it. She knew Cindy was most likely fucking Jeff behind her back, which was her main reason for wanting her to divorce him. Cindy wanted him for herself so Anna was sure to leave her mark on Uncle Rod.

She imagined her aunt tasting her essence on his tongue later. That nasty thought drove her over the edge with excitement, and she pulled at his thin hair harder, coveting her aunt's beauty. Anna was just as enticing, but insecurity had always been her flaw.

"Hmm, yes, yes, lick my ass, you old bitch," she whimpered to Rod's delight.

Stretching his tongue out, he sliced over her rosebud, bringing more moans to his ears. He wanted her to degrade him more, spit on his face and bury her slick pussy in his face; he was just as happy pleasing her this way. She came back to back until they heard Cindy's car ease into the garage. Anna slipped out the back door and went home, calling Jeff to assure him she had been a good girl that day.

-

-

Nine days was enough time for Anna to feel sexually frustrated. The thought of cheating on her husband no longer filled her with pride, even though the opportunity was right in her palm in the form of her coworker, Craig.

Jeff had recently promoted him to assistant executive, throwing his cousin to the wind. Craig had changed in those few weeks and for the better, ditching his thick glasses for contacts and combing his brown hair back in a slick style. He had even started to dress apart for his new position, wearing a suit and tie tightly attached to his toned body.

Anna knew he got the suits from Jeff. He even borrowed his scent, sporting the same masculine fragrance as her husband.