The Bully & the Brat: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Butler," he spoke with a smile, "Go get lost while I fuck your owner's mouth."

Anna placed her palms over his ears with widened eyes, "You can't talk to my Butter like that. He's just a widdle, widdle, baby," she cooed, giving him a broad hug.

Smirking, Jeff stepped closer and tossed something out toward the bed. The dog wagged toward it, bumping a few items off the side table before hauling back with a ball in his mouth.

"Let it go," Jeff fought for custody of the ball, then tossed it toward the hallway. He ran back with his tail wagging for another play.

"Butler, Go hide it!"

Anna wondered how he knew the commands and watched him soar around the hallway into the kitchen. When she turned back, he was looking down at her.

"Stay on your knees and crawl to me, little girl," he ordered, stepping back into the bathroom.

With a lusty gaze, Jeff watched her obey his whims, giving him a look of servitude. Topless, she passed through on all fours, seductively wiggling her ass. He closed the bathroom door and smiled.

"We can't hide from my dog," Anna giggled, coming up on her knees.

"That's my dog," Jeff brushed a palm across his bulge, "You got me hard as fuck. Play with your nipples."

Anna touched her brown buds and pinched both, "I thought you were tired?"

"I am," he teased, pulling his cock from his zipper to stroke, "Come closer."

Jeff backed up against the counter. His cock leaked at the tip, and he pressed it across her face, sweeping it over her cheeks. He swirled his tip across her lips, painting them with pre cum, and arched his brow.

"Look at you being a good girl."

Anna sat back and nodded, "Mmhmm."

"Tongue out."

Horny as sin and succumbed to his dominance, she held her pink tongue steady, making cute faces up at his stern features.

"Stop being silly and lick this cock," Jeff narrowed his eyes and pushed his veiny warmth across her lagging tongue. He couldn't believe her obedience; her eyes sparkled with servitude, and he hunched, switching his shaft across her face.

"Mmhm," he grunted, "Put that cock in your mouth, little girl."

Anna held his mushroom head to her lips, giving slow flicks across his tip. It twitched when she tried to force it into her mouth, widening her jaws to suck. She pulled at a few inches of dick while his fingers enveloped around her crown. He pushed her head down, thrusting his hips. His fingers locked through her curls, and he started on a shallow stroke between her plump lips, aiming for her throat.

Fiddling her fingers behind her back, she took his cock as far as she could and pulled back with strings of spit. Before he could rule, she hurried him back into her mouth and bobbed, getting a little closer to her throat each time.

"There you go."

"Mmhmm," Anna hummed through her nose, and her lips pulled back and up to taste more of his sweet cream.

"Good, good, girl," Jeff whispered, rubbing the top of her head, "Take it in your throat again for me."

"I can't,' she pulled back to say.

"Try. Practice makes perfect. You have to study to be smart, am I right?"

Anna nodded.

Jeff pressed his fingers against her chin, lifting her toward his smug face, "What do you say?"

"Uh," Biting her lip, Anna rolled her eyes, "Yes, Daddy."

"That's an improvement," Jeff wrapped his palm around her throat, his voice dropping an octave, "now, ditch the attitude."

Leaning back, Anna giggled through her nose, "Ah, Yes... Da, uh,dy..." She strained, delighted by his tight palm.

Jeff choked her until her face reddened. He unclasped his hand, and she gasped for air. She hunched back, but he caught her by the shoulders, lifting her chin, "You okay?"

Dazed and lightheaded, she nodded and returned to her imperfect, kneeling stance, "I'm. Good."

"You sure?"

Anna grinned as he examined her with a worried expression, "Aw," she giggled, "Were you worried about me?"

"Yeah," Jeff confirmed with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm good." She verified with a smirk, "Can I go play with my dog now?"

"Fuck no," Jeff scoffed, holding his cock at the base, "Come on, back to it. Less talking and more sucking."

Anna pouted. He pushed her toward his tip, and she took a good portion of cock in her mouth. She bobbed at a moderate speed.

"Oh, shit," Jeff shuddered, watching her large eyes drift up to his chin, "That's it. Mmhmm fucking suck that cock, baby girl."

Anna felt odd. This was all too much. Her pride was nudging her from complete submission. She took his cock to the back of her mouth and gave a small bite with her teeth.

"Stop," Jeff warned, giving her cheek a pop, "Be sweet to Daddy. I have a surprise for you."

With wide eyes, she hurried her head up and back, tailing her tongue over his shaft.

"You'll be a good girl tonight. No bullshit, you hear me?"

With a mouth full of cock, Anna nodded and fell into a rhythm, holding his thighs to balance. She had never seen much appeal in sucking dick before, but as his fingers entangled around her hair to guide her up and back, she moaned and pulled her fingers down. Before she could reach her clit, he pushed her hand away.

"Finish me and stop being greedy, little cunt."

Sneering, Anna applied another light chomp down on his shaft. This time, her reward was a stern pop to the jaw.

"What did I say?" Jeff snatched her head back, "I could let you go all night without getting that pussy touched. Is that what you want?."

Shaking her head, Anna reached to pluck his cock back into her mouth and attacked a few inches with a furious toothy suck. Pushing her head away, he pulled back to rub his soreness away.

"Suck it like you got some fucking sense, little girl," Jeff ordered.

"Stop being a bitch and let me suck it!" Anna shouted, pushing his thigh.

"You're a greedy little cock sucker," Jeff laughed and reared her back with a forceful tug at her scalp, "Say please."

"Please. Can I suck it?" Anna whimpered, watching his slick pole bob above her; her brows sunk in a way that made his cock jump, and her tone pitched to a whine, "Please can I suck it, Daddy. I'll be a good girl. I'm your good girl."

Jeff chuckled, "You're putting on for my surprise, huh?"

"Is it a stuffie?" Anna asked with a faded smile as he gave her jaw another pop.

"No, so shut up and stuff this cock in your mouth,"

Grabbing her hair, Jeff chuckled at his quip and hauled himself into her mouth to stroke. He filled one sadistic thrill, watching her eyes water as she struggled to take him in her throat. He was so close, and he had a harrowing thought that she would ruin it.

"You better not fucking bite me again," Jeff argued, bucking his hips, "Open this little mouth and quit teasing me, girl," he huffed, "Wrap those juicy lips around my cock."

Overwhelmed with the need to cum, Jeff used both hands to steady her head, feeding her mouth short strokes and wobbling the hair around her shoulders.

His breathing went huffy, and Anna fought the urge to laugh as his eyes rolled back in his head. He was having a time, and she craved to ruin it for punishment.

"Ughmmm," Anna wiggled her head to remove his cock from her mouth.

"Stop, ugh, s-stop, moving, ah," Jeff hissed and hauled deeper, pushing her head down until he heard her gag.

Anna twisted her head free and tried to catch her breath, but he grasped her jaw, bringing her back to his tip, "Back in your mouth."

"Nuh-uh," she hummed with her mouth closed.

"Open your fucking mouth," Jeff ordered and used his finger to pry her lips open.

He won the battle to get into her mouth. Her head fell over on his cock, and he pressed it down with hurried strokes that tickled her reflexes. Keeping a detailed thrust, He reached down to pinch her nipple.

"Ugh, fuck, tighten those lips around my fucking cock before I shove it in your asshole," he growled, holding her head down.

Her pussy was gushing from his vulgar control. She lost her balance and fell to her ass. Using his legs, Jeff shifted her back, and she slid across the tile floor toward the bathroom drawer. This was too intense for her liking, and she fought to get up. He caught her arm as it went up to hit his thigh and twisted it until she yelped in pain.

Battling her teeth, he fought his way into her mouth, "Head back," he urged, hunching to slide down her throat.

His whole body quaked as he jerked his cock up and out, "S-shit, that's it, you bratty bitch, right there."

Anna made gurgling noises and gagged when a flood of thick semen hurried from his tip and coated her tongue. She pulled back to breathe and attempted to swallow some while the rest poured over her lips.

"That wouldn't have taken so long if you would mind me." Jeff expressed, rolling his pants onto the floor, "Go feed the dog while I shower. Fix me a drink while you're at it."

Standing to her feet, Anna wiped her mouth, shaking her head from the fog of being face fucked.

"I am not your maid."

"Come on, baby," Jeff chuckled with a pop to her ass, "go fix Daddy a drink, and you might get your surprise early."

Anna stalked to the kitchen. Her pussy was begging for attention, and her mind was clouded with dirty thoughts after being used. Although she didn't mind catering to her Butter and giving him a generous helping of food, Jeff, on the other hand, was a different story.

Had she been able to play with her neglected clit, his drink would have been just perfect--a double shot of Bourbon or better whiskey. But feeling overlooked and horny as hell, she mixed them up and poured a bit of each large bottle sitting on his bar into a short round glass. The combo smelled destructive, and she wandered toward the refrigerator to add a splash of sweet tea to the mixture.

By the time she finished bratting, Jeff was out of the shower, and she stepped toward him with a smile.

"You spit in this?" Jeff asked with a crinkled brow.

"Nope." Anna chuckled, circling out of the room.

She giggled as his loud voice roared behind her, "Ugh... God! What the fuck is this?"

"My special drink. It's good, isn't it?"

"It sucks and you fucking suck!"

"I suck good, too, Daddy, don't I?" Anna shook with laughter as his face contorted with disgust, "I tried. I'll get better at making drinks. Practice makes perfect, remember?"

"You will regret this little girl," Jeff warned, pouring the odd combination into the sink, "Ugh, you could get me sober with that shit. Get out so I can get dressed."

"Where are you going?" Her question stunned her, but it was half the reason she was upset. The other was her tingling clit, nudging against her tight shorts.

"Why can't you stay here with me?" Anna pouted, leaning against the doorway and watching him lift his shirt above his head. His hat fell off, and she picked it up, placing it on her head.

"Don't ignore me," she snapped, "Where are you going?"

"Just say you wanna go," Jeff laughed, stepping into the shower. He rolled a cloth up his chest and felt his cock stir from her adorable expression.

"Where?"

"Next door."

"Liar," she giggled, "Where are you going? Foreal."

"I'm serious. Your aunt invited me over. I'll probably shoot the shit with Rod and have a few drinks. You're welcome to come. You can hang with Josh and walk me home."

Anna felt a bit odd about the invitation. Her aunt hadn't invited them, just Jeff, and that didn't sit well with her. She pondered it over as she watched him clean his package. Was he cleaning it for her?

"I'll go!" Anna exclaimed, fiddling her fingers, "I want to go so I can see Josh again."

"Mmmhmm," Jeff hid a smile, "he might be sleepy by now. Maybe I should just go-"

"No, I'm coming with you," Anna announced with a twist out of the door.

Jeff finally cleared the laugh from his throat and thought about how in the hell he would get Anna to participate in whatever freaky stunt Cindy wanted to pull. He chuckled that thought off knowing she had no choice but to obey. He wondered how far Cindy would go with her niece. He shuddered, thinking of his cock deep inside her asshole while his little girl wiggled under her tongue, all the while his cuck neighbor watched on.

Jeff stepped out of the shower and dried off. His phone began to buzz on the counter.

"Jeffery Anderson, who am I speaking to?" He answered the unknown number with a formal greeting but frowned when he heard his neighbor's panicked voice.

"Jeff, we need to talk," Cindy whispered.

"Didn't I tell you we'd be there tonight, woman?" Jeff smirked, "I know you can't wait to get this dick. I want you to wear-"

"Anna and Rod have been sneaking around," she disclosed, causing his heart to sink, "I just had a bad feeling since that Mexican family moved in last week, so I placed an extra security camera in Rod's office where we keep our safe. I happened to check it last week. And..."

His jaw twitched before he could give a reply that didn't reveal his feelings. He was unusually silent, and Cindy gave details to illustrate their affair. He listened with interest, and a smirk formed on his lips.

"She made him crawl?" Jeff laughed.

"This isn't funny," Cindy snapped, "I... he cheated on me. She cheated on you."

"I know, I know. We will handle it together," Jeff said, shifting into a pair of boxers, "They're both gonna get it."