The Bully & the Brat: Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men had begun somewhat of a friendship, and Craig had spent a few days in Houston with Jeff. The way he was mimicking him was beyond weird to Anna. His walk was even more pronounced than the first time she met him. She had stayed out of his way as he commanded the rest with much protest from his employees.

"Marsha, make sure those chairs get put away before you leave," Craig ordered, patting her shoulder.

Marsha nudged from his touch and rolled her eyes, "Mmhmm."

"You should smile more," he remarked, to which she stood from her seat.

"I'm getting real sick of you."

"Take some Pepto, sweetheart, 'cause I'm not going anywhere."

Craig strolled toward Anna, tapping his foot for her attention, "Anna. Did you fill those slips out?"

Anna was on her knees and looked up to speak, "I've already done it. It's on Jeff's desk," she told him, keeping her eyes on wrapping a cord around a sizable industrial vacuum.

"You mean my desk," he smirked, "I'm in charge. I know that that is tough for you to process since your husband trusts me more than you."

If it were a contest, Anna would have forfeited the race. "No," she shook her head with the indifference she felt, "I don't have anything to do with anything. You're the one in charge, so you can handle the paperwork from now on, and I will just do this," she smiled, flapping the cord toward him.

"Jeff told me to look out for you when I was with him the other day. It was a wild trip."

Anna ignored his comment, keeping to her task and expecting he would walk away and go to his important job, leaving her lust-filled mind alone.

But Craig perched down, and his squat revealed a cock that poked slightly from the fitted suit pants. It seemed to taunt her, and she quickly stood to her feet.

Craig smiled, sensing her nervousness, "You should know he mixes a lot of pleasure with his business. If you know what I mean."

Anna peered into his eyes--a mixture of sympathy and triumph.

"I...um, I don't care what he does. We are in an open...." She paused and sneered at him, reminded that she didn't have to answer him. This store was just as much her business, and she stood straighter.

"This is my husband's store, so do your job, Craig. He wouldn't like you talking about him or telling his business. And you promised to keep it a secret," she looked around, "So, go before Marsha hears."

Standing to his feet, Craig looked down at her, licking his lips. He traced his finger along her bottom lip, and she backed into the vacuum.

"Never heard of a wife worried about a side chick finding out about their marriage. I've never heard of a wife being okay with something like that. Unless that wife had something on the sidelines?" Craig came closer, his hand lingering over her shoulder, "Or wants something on the side?"

Uh oh, there went her clit, throbbing for attention. Where was Jeff? She wished she knew, and the only vision running around was if he was balls-deep in another woman. The images of him fucking someone else made her horny and angry.

"I don't. It doesn't even matter. It's none of your business," she backed away before she fell into the trap set.

"He's not a good guy, Anna."

"So, you keep saying."

"I just. I care about you. And you're well-being."

Anna pushed the heavy-duty vacuum and rolled her eyes, "Go do your job, Craig.

"Let me help you with that."

"No." she waved, "Go."

Craig bowed and smiled, "Yes, Mrs. Anderson."

-

Later that night, Josh sat in his high chair while Anna swooped a rubber spoon around his head. She landed it on his lips, and he crumpled his nose. Smiling, she cooed at him to eat his food.

A loud knock at the front door made both of them jump. Since Anna no longer lived there, she let Josh's parents receive their guests. When she heard Jeff's solid voice talking with her uncle, her heart leaped.

Anna turned her head as his piercing footsteps came closer, her pussy pulsed with excitement, but she turned quickly and returned to feeding her cousin just as Jeff's loud voice rang out.

"Come on, girl."

Ignoring him, she kept to her task.

"Anna, come on," his voice held an agitated tone that made her heart race.

Seeming indifferent, she kept her eyes on Josh, "I'm busy," she said, stirring the baby food.

His footsteps became quicker, and her heart raced.

"Oh my goodness, your back," Cindy appeared in the dining room and looked toward Jeff, "You look different."

Anna turned around, dropping her jaw while glimpsing his relaxed frame. He wore a gray shirt clinging to his biceps and dark denim jeans, a snug fit glued to his solid legs. He had a cap on his head while his hair hung a little off his neck in a dark brown bunch of waves.

Her heart fluttered, and she quickly turned around before she became starstruck like her aunt.

"I heard about the move to Houston. Anna has never been much of a city girl."

Anna heard the jingling of change in his pocket and knew he was growing increasingly annoyed by the second.

"She will adjust," He uttered before looking at his bratty wife, "Anna, come on. Don't make me angry."

Standing to her feet, Anna gave an exaggerated groan and leaned over, giving her cousin a good night kiss. She walked past him, obtaining a smack on her ass for her delay. She fought the urge to moan as his fingers clawed at her plump ass.

"I need a goddamn leash for you, girl."

"You need a leash," Anna mumbled under her breath.

Jeff chuckled, pulling her t-shirt and hauling her to his chest, "What was that?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought, keep walking."

Jeff clasped her shirt tight, like a collar around her neck, dragging her to the front door. Her mind raced with devilish thoughts that only caused torture for her clit as she stumbled to keep up.

Anna lagged a bit, and Jeff shoved her up to move faster. He whispered in a growl against her neck, "You must want to be edged tonight, huh?"

"I might edge you," Anna giggled, swaying her shoulders.

"You're still in trouble for touching yourself, so don't fucking test me," His deep voice sounded in a harsh whisper, "Go."

Cindy followed them to the porch with her arms folded, keeping her eyes on Jeff's ruggedly handsome face. Anna feared that desperate look, that vulnerable expression that was easy to read and made his ego rise. He was cocky enough, in her opinion, and she liked to keep him guessing and make him sweat, but that's why she got so many spankings.

"Jeff, are you keeping Anna happy?" Cindy asked in a sugary tone.

"Probably not," he chuckled, pulling her shirt and rearing her head back to cause a tighter hold on her neck, "Are you happy, little bitch?"

"Jeff," Folding her arms to lift her breasts higher, Cindy glared at him, "Don't talk to her like that."

Cindy placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer, "And don't keep her away so long. We've missed our Annabanana.".

Jeff scoffed, "Why? Did you need a free babysitter? She's mine, and I can talk to her however I want," Grabbing Anna by the shirt, he roughly pulled her back onto his chest.

"Wait," Cindy said, pulling her out of his hold. "I don't like how you talk to her. And I hate the way you grab her, Jeff." her eyes held sincerity, "I know you hurt her. I have seen the bruises."

Jeff stepped up, with bitterness decorating his face, and looked toward Anna for her opinion. His voice dripped with a dark sensuality that made her chew her lip.

"Do I hurt you?" He asked, leaning closer, inches from her face.

His deep voice brought chills to her skin, and she backed up, shaking her head. Gripping her collar, he dragged her to the devilishly handsome scowl painting his face.

"Answer me, girl."

Swallowing her nervousness and calming the butterflies that flew around in the pit of her stomach, she took a deep breath, glaring up at his scowl.

"Jeff." Cindy looked toward the hallway for help. "Let her go."

"I need an answer, or I'll hurt her," Jeff arched his brow.

"You can't hurt me," Anna giggled, "But you like to try, don't you, little boy?"

Jeff snatched her closer, his lips landing boldly on her tan brims. He fell hard, shoving his candy-coated tongue into her mouth. The pain his little brat could withstand made his cock push against his tight pants. He planned to spank her ass for her quip but hungered more to snuggle her petite frame. After sleepless nights in hotels with strange women, he needed it. He had romantic ideas, and this was merely a show for her aunt, who stood gazing at their passion.

Anna rolled her tongue deeper into his mouth. His lips and tongue sliding against hers eased the bottled-up tension inside her. All of her strength withered from his touches. Instinctively her hands went to his bushy beard while his big hands spread across her round ass. Unable to control her desire and careless of her aunt's watch, Anna moaned when his fingers divided each asscheek, gripping them with possession.

Jeff broke his kiss to sink his teeth into her neck with delicious bites. She moaned, and he broke his nibbles to lick her lips, "Are you my good girl?"

Anna shook her head for the hell of it. Her breath was shaky, filled with a rushing desire for pain. His palm came down to smack her ass. The action sent the seam of her panties soaking wet, a confirmation that his pain was her pleasure.

Seizing her chin, Jeff smirked, "I want you naked in my bed. Do you hear me?"

A harsher smack made her yelp, but Anna quickly walked down the steps and headed back home. Jeff stood on the porch with her stunned aunt, watching her shuffle in false fear.

"What have you done?" Cindy asked, folding her arms.

"Made a slut out of your niece," he mocked, "She belongs to me, now."

"If you hurt her, I swear to god...."

"Relax, she's a tough girl. Reminds me of you."

Cindy kept her frown, but those eyes beamed, "I doubt that."

"You have no idea."

"I know my ass can take it deep," she whispered, "When will you be free again so I can remind you?"

Jeff rubbed his jaw and shrugged, leaping from the steps.

"Jeff," Cindy hurried down the steps, "I'll tell her if you don't."

"Are you blackmailing me into fucking you?"

"Me and Rod, we... we've talked about some things."

"Divorce?"

"No, um," Cindy leaned against the pole and arched her back. She was a hot blonde with perky tits, and his eyes couldn't help but roam over her slim frame and imagine how tight her asshole must be after these few months. He loved women, especially ones as submissive as her.

"We went to counseling and talked about our issues in bed. He shared things I never knew he felt or thought about. Stuff that, I-"

"My god, nobody cares," Rolling his eyes, Jeff snarled his lip, "Spit it out, woman. What do you want?"

"We thought maybe you and Anna could come over more together."

"Shes not going back to being your fucking nanny," he snapped.

"No, no, I... Well, I was thinking we could swap..."

Jeff laughed, "You are one sick bitch. But that cuck is never touching my wife," he glared, "But you, on the other hand," he stepped up, and she backed into the pole.

Cindy raised her eyes to his frown. His mouth was deadly close to her lips, and she wanted to taste those plump brims while his cock settled deep in her ass.

"You can come over and watch me fuck your little niece," Jeff smiled before returning to his glare, "But that bitch of a husband you have can suck my dick before he looks at my little girl again."

"Rod would just watch," she breathlessly whispered, "He likes to watch. He won't mind not participating."

"Why would you do that to your husband? Again..." Jeff could smell her desire and pushed his hard cock against her stomach, "Is it because you want this?"

Cindy eagerly nodded, slumping back as his hot package jutted across her flat tummy, "Yes. Please, yes. Think about it, please."

Backing up, Jeff laughed and stepped down from the porch. The offer was tempting. He adjusted his hat and started a stride toward his house.

"Is that a yes?" Cindy asked from the porch.

"Tonight," he turned to smile.

-

-

When Anna entered the house, she went into the kitchen and was greeted by a vase of yellow roses. The card attached read: I missed you. She removed her clothes, leaving a trail from the kitchen to the bathroom, where she washed up a bit and leaped into the large bed.

Jeff walked into the bedroom with a smile. Without removing his clothes, he hovered over her, stretching his arms above her head.

"What did Cindy say?" Anna asked, "I don't think she likes you anymore."

"Do I look like I give a fuck what she likes? I've missed you, little girl."

Anna scoffed, "You want to be nice to me now?"

"Shut up."

"Don't tell me to shut up," she popped his jaw.

Jeff grabbed her wrists, placing them behind her head, "You want a fight?"

Smiling, Anna nodded. She loved being manhandled and roughed up, a way of fucking that mimicked their first few times.

Jeff ignored her wishes, inducting gentle kisses on her cheeks, "I missed you."

Playfully, Anna rolled her eyes as his lips fluttered around her neck, "How much?"

He paused at her breasts, "A lot...."

Anna trembled as he washed his tongue over her rigid nipple. It felt amazing, but she needed more. She wiggled, digging her nails into his biceps. She delighted when he bit down on her brown bud, giving her a sliver of the pang she craved. Their shared ache was very much necessary for their two broken souls.

"Mm, Punish me," she whispered, dragging her nails down his arm.

Brushing her hands off, Jeff lifted and pulled her into his arms. She settled in like a little girl as he spread his palm across her back. All her tension suddenly melted, and chills appeared on her skin. She was soaking wet and connected but needed something raw and ravishing to calm her ragged breaths.

"Hurt me," Anna whispered.

"No, we are going to do something different tonight." Holding her tighter, Jeff breathed in her scent, "I've missed you so much, baby girl," he repeated, dotting his wet lips across her forehead.

Feeling small, Anna nervously giggled, rubbing her cheek against his chest. She wasn't sure what to say, although it was precisely how she felt. He twisted a strand of her curls between his fingers and felt a similar nervousness from her silence.

"You aren't going to leave me, are you?"

When Anna looked up, his eyes held a sadness that stunned her. Keeping quiet, she shook her head.

Jeff licked his lips, peering down at her small breasts, "Did you miss me?"

Her heart fluttered, but she couldn't express herself and stoically shrugged. She didn't want to admit that he had power over her. A power that sent her to paradise each time his body was close, at least not without a fight.

Jeff didn't question her silence. He instead stroked the side of her face, holding her head closer to his chest. His deep voice sounded soothing, "I'll be home for a few days, and then I'll go to Houston for a week to sort out some things before our move. But I'll be back before Christmas."

Anna had forgotten about the holidays. She had no true loving family to celebrate with and sighed, feeling alone again. The sparks of depression had always been something she dealt with all of her life. That was why she enjoyed the escape from his abuse.

Mounting him, Anna settled her knees on each side of his lap. Jeff leaned up, wrapping her body in his embrace. Gripping her ass with both hands, he rushed her up and back. She giggled, allowing her bare pussy to brush against his denim pants and tickle her neglected clit, while her hands grazed his neck and slid across his scruffy beard. With her fingers, she rubbed along his broad shoulders.

Jeff looked down at her shaved little pussy, glistening with a sheen, "So, you did miss me, huh?"

Her answer was a grind that sent a rush down below. She was horny, but Jeff had other plans of knocking her off her rails. He sat up further and closed his legs.

"Not tonight," he spoke, hiding a smirk as she hurried up and down.

"Anna, please," Jeff pushed on her thighs wrapped around his hips, "Not tonight, I'm-"

"You are full of shit," she giggled, "Come on, I know you want it."

His cock wanted it, Yes. But his pride wanted her to suffer. He knew brats often needed a dose of their own medicine

Jeff chuckled and brushed his hand across his face to hide a smile, "I'm serious. It's been a long trip, and I have other plans."

Anna couldn't admit her love but had no problems expressing her irritation with a slight kick to his side as she descended from his lap.

"You weird as fuck," she grumbled as she hopped from the bed.

Anna walked toward the bathroom and swiftly returned with her hands on her hip. Her cookie was in need while he was playing with her sanity. With her mind spinning with nasty thoughts, she got the craving to act out and brat out at not getting her way--being denied by him brought out the bad girl in her.

"I can't believe this... Anna shook her head in disgust, grabbing her shorts from the doorway, "You really suck."

Grudgingly, she slipped her shorts on her hips and sneered toward him while he tapped buttons on his phone.

"You always want to do it with me. You never ask, and the first time, I ask.... Ugh," Anna huffed a breath.

"I apologize, really sorry. I'll make it up to you one day..." Jeff uttered, focusing on his phone, specifically his front view camera that caught each mean mug she presented.

Silencing his volume, he took a few pictures and had a thought to put it on social media, perhaps TikTok, captioned, 'When a brat gets denied.'

"You don't have to worry about me," she sassed, "If I want dick, I know where to get it."

"Mmhmm," Jeff nodded, unphased by the start of her smart mouth.

Anna wanted a reaction, and he wondered how far she would go for it. If she went too far, he was ready to attack.

"Did you hear me?"

Jeff laughed when the phone screen captured her adorable pout. She took the same stance with her hand on her hip and heatedly taped her foot.

"Jefff," she whined, "Are you listening to me?"

Shrugging, he looked toward her real-life saddened expression, "What? What did you say?"

"Nothing. Ugh, so where do you have to be so bad that you can't do it with me?" Anna asked with an attitude and arched brow.

"Do it?" Jeff coughed off his smile and continued to play his game, shrugging, "Um, I have a thing with some friends."

"I want to cuddle when you come back." Anna announced, "Or I will put Butter in my bed."

"Did you just call my dog Butter?" Jeff challenged with creased brows, "Don't call him that."

"It's his new nickname," Anna giggled, "Do you like it?"

"Fuck no, we aren't calling him Butter or Butt when he has a sophisticated name like Butler."

"Butter, Butter!" Anna called for her doggie.

"I'm going to start taking my boy with me 'cause you're turning him into a fucking sissy," Jeff said with a hint of annoyance.

"Butter, Butter!"

"Aye," he pointed, "I'm serious. Butler!"

The dog approached and decided to go to the one who fed him the most treats and doused him affectionately. He slid his thick fur across her bare leg while Jeff tapped his knee for attention.

"Butler," Jeff cooed, "Come here, boy!"

The dog ignored his call, and Anna thought it was the funniest thing. She giggled so much that she collapsed onto the carpet.

"Butler! Come here, boy, let's go, get up here, now."

"Butter, Butter, my little butter." Anna brushed his fur but shifted her head as he licked her cheeks. "My butter likes snacks, cuddles, and stuffies like me."

"This isn't funny," Jeff chuckled on his way toward the bathroom.

He looked in the mirror before removing his shirt and rearing to see both his dog and bratty bitch at the doorway. Anna was on her knees in a submissive pose that tugged at his loins.