The Bully & the Brat: Jealousy

Story Info
Anna pushes Jeff too far and gets cucked.
12.4k words
4.27
4.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed in a short sundress, Cindy opened the door for her handsome neighbor, twirling her short hem so he could see her pale flesh, toned from the gym.

Standing at the doorway, Jeff smiled and nodded in approval. His casual dress, sweatpants, and loose sleeveless tank made her giddy. She wanted nothing more than for him to grab her thin body and take each hole for his liking.

To her dismay, his short, bronze-skinned wife stood behind him.

"Hey, Auntie," Anna announced her presence with a cute wave, standing on her tiptoes.

With a pair of tight Jean shorts clinging to her wide hips and a purple tube top, she looked rebellious with messy hair and a pair of neon mix-matched socks poking out of her slides. Her shirt was way too short, considering her soft core. Cindy was in good shape for her forties with a toned body, while her niece was a chubby nuisance.

Anna was once an innocent little girl that Cindy loved dearly. That had now changed. Cindy knew now she was nothing more than a home-wrecking whore. Cindy could hardly stand to learn this chunky bitch was fucking her husband.

Cindy told Jeff about their affair and had expected he would handle it immediately. But from Anna's broad smile, he had yet to bust her bubble.

"Come in," With a tight smile, Cindy allowed them to enter.

She quickly turned around before Anna could come inside and slowly twisted her narrow hips out of the foyer, ensuring Jeff witnessed the shake and knew there was nothing underneath. No panties, at least. She was donning a silver butt plug, the one he had gifted her months ago. It made her walk extra seductively, stretching her taut hole. Her pussy creamed for a cock, something tangible and thick, and she wanted Jeff's.

"Anna," she called without turning, "Go check on Josh while I set up here. Jeff, do you want your usual?"

Jeff nodded and watched Anna swoop into the nursery, leaving them alone in the hallway. He narrowed his eyes on Cindy, "Don't say anything just yet. We will wait. Make them think all is well," he whispered.

Cindy nodded. He grabbed her arm before she could disappear into the kitchen.

"And, quit bossing my wife around. She's not yours to rule over anymore. Remember that."

"She cheated on you. Remember that?" Cindy snapped with a cute frown, "And she fucked my husband," she gritted her teeth as if that was the valid reason she currently despised her niece.

"That's your fault," Jeff smirked, "If you did your duty as a wife-"

"And what's her excuse? Do you not fuck her properly?" Cindy arched her brow, "She's no fucking saint. You spoil her, and she gets to walk all over you. She will have you on your knees, too, if she hasn't already."

Jeff rushed her and slung her toward the wall. She squeaked, causing a sound and an ache in her lower back. She had wanted rough but not his abuse. She lowered her gaze to the floor as his threatening voice retreated above.

"I can go home if this is how you want to act."

"I-I'm-Im sorry," Cindy stuttered.

"You do not want that, do you?" Jeff reached to pull at the diamond gem that lingered outside her slim cheeks, "Fuck, I've missed this ass," he pulled her toward the heat throbbing in his pants, "Your poor husband can't make you cum, can he?"

Cindy pitifully shook her head and flinched as his palm pushed down on her plug.

"Exactly, so You don't worry about what I am going to do with my wife," Jeff grimaced, pinching her cheeks, "You just put a smile on your face and make me a fucking drink before I rip this plug out of your ass and make you lick it."

Cindy wore a shaky smile. When she turned, she dropped her front. She could barely get her husband to touch her after the birth of her son, and here Anna was teasingly getting him hard. She had blamed his age, but after seeing that damning video, she knew it was her niece who had put a damper on their sex life. She assumed it was revenge for fucking Jeff.

Anna peeped her head into the nursery and found Josh asleep. She gazed at his sleeping frame, cuddled over his stuffed animal. Her heart swelled with thoughts of one of her own. She imagined a baby boy with Jeff's eyes and her tanned tone. Taking a deep breath, she walked out into the hallway.

Anna found Jeff and Rod talking in the living room. Jeff was highly giddy, talking loudly and roughly patting his shoulder.

Rod looked up, his eyes drifting over her frame, leaning against the doorway. Anna was perfect. Her body was curvy but petite. She was a 21-year-old wet dream that made his cockhead twitch and his mouth water to taste.

When Anna noticed his stare, she teasingly blew him a kiss. He blushed. Without thinking of getting caught, she pulled down her tube top and flashed him her boobs.

Rod averted his eyes, keeping his hand around his lap. When he glanced up again, she twirled her ass for him in a tease that made her giggle. When Jeff turned to face her, she dropped her smile.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jeff barked, rubbing his knee.

"Nothing," she whispered, twisting her fingers.

Jeff took a sip of his drink and looked toward his chuckling neighbor, "What the fuck is so funny about what I said?"

Rod dropped his smile, "Nothing. I. Nothing."

Anna went into the kitchen. There, she found her aunt mixing cocktails. She walked over and smiled, but Cindy didn't return the favor. She pushed her elbows down on the counter while she put ice in the drinks. Immediately, she noted her energy and cold shoulder.

"So, what are you making?"

Cindy shrugged and thought about throwing the glass in her face. The sound of the ice rolling in the glass was tempting. She always thought Anna was docile and easily manipulated. It was shocking to learn she had deviously made a pet of her husband.

"Can you make me one?" Anna asked.

"You don't drink," she dismissed, pouring a shot into a short sugar-rimmed glass.

"I do. Sometimes."

"Well, it's late, and you have class in the morning."

She scoffed, "Don't you have work?"

Cindy frowned.

Anna pepped up, trying not to be rude, "Come on, Auntie. I am an adult now," she shrugged, "I can legally drink and-"

"You aren't an adult. Not until you pay bills," she snapped, her voice ringing with each ice drop, increasing her frustration, "You don't have a mortgage. You don't have to worry about lights, water, diapers, everything that comes with being an adult."

"I..."

"Until then," Cindy frowned, dropping the last cube into the glass, "You're my niece, and you are not drinking in my house. Do I have to remind you what happened last time?"

"What are you even talking about?" Anna shook with nervous laughter, "I.... What's your problem?"

Seething, Cindy revisited the night she first found out Anna was fucking Jeff. She should have known then Anna was a teasing slut like her mother when witnessing her niece's slow grind on her lover's lap as his palm swept across her fat ass. She was sickened then and now. It was on the tip of her tongue to scream her complaints at Anna. Her husband wasn't the issue. Anna had stolen the one release that she enjoyed and needed, Jeff.

"What did I do to you?" Anna asked, standing straight.

Ignoring her concerns, Cindy hurried out of the kitchen, taking a long gulp. She had to leave before she lost her temper.

Anna was perplexed and slightly annoyed at her aunt's attempt to baby her. She was a grown woman, and Cindy had done the one thing she hated.

Anna hated being told what to do. Grabbing the bottle from the counter, she lifted it to her lips and seductively licked around the glass opening. She then took a swig, scrunching her nose at the bitter taste of hard liquor. After shaking the first one off, she took another gulp, some accidentally rolling down her chin. She coughed from the burn, placing it back into its original position.

Anna joined them in the living room, feeling an ease and burn in her chest. She went to sit with Jeff, who had his legs spread out across the loveseat.

"Move," she whispered, nudging his knee with her foot.

Jeff pulled her arm, softly clawing up her shoulder. Anna tensed from the public display but allowed his lips to soothe her glossy brims.

"Sit on my lap," he whispered.

Anna shook her head while Jeff pulled at her waist, lifting her short frame. She giggled, which irked her Aunt, who stared at their interaction.

"Turn around, little girl," Jeff beamed as she ran her fingers through his hair, "Have you been drinking?"

Jeff knew from the lazy smile she wore and the strong scent she carried, and when her hips twitched, sliding her ass against his bulge, he knew. He twisted her to sit beside him and pulled her legs across his lap.

"Did you ever win that big case?" Jeff asked Rod, who kept his eyes glued to their position. He could hardly focus as Anna squirmed in her seat, grinning as Jeff tickled her. She wiggled, shaking her small tits.

"Have you been drinking?" Jeff asked again, giving a very sense of false security.

"Yess," she looked to her aunt, wriggling from his tickle tricks.

"Anna." Cindy sharply spoke, glaring at her, "I told you no."

Anna rolled her eyes and perched back on his lap and giggled, knowing her aunt was jealous, "Daddy," she whispered, tilting her head to gaze up at his face, "Can we go home?"

"Soon."

Anna beamed as his lips pressed to her forehead. Biting her lip, she rocked back against his hot crotch. It was a knowing performance. Jeff was hers, and Cindy couldn't have him.

"Umhm," Jeff chuckled, "Stop teasing. Be a good girl," he reminded with a kiss.

Jeff wished she had been. He was heartbroken to find out she was sneaking behind his back. With his fingers, he played with the button on her jeans as Rod slowly rambled about work.

"That sounds like a headache," he spoke to Rod.

Jeff grabbed his drink from the table and brought it to her lips.

"Do you want some more, baby?"

Anna lit up and smirked back at her aunt while gulping the entire drink. She shook off the burn with a pout, but brightened as his arm wrapped around her waist. He slipped his nail bed into her jeans and rushed inside. Anna tried to be still.

Perhaps they wouldn't notice...

"Ah, hmm," Anna moaned, spreading her leg as his kisses swarmed around her hot ears, "Ooh, hmm."

His finger found her clit with ease and swiped up and back down, creating a cream against his pads. He loved his little girl despite her flaws. She was as freaky as he was, avoiding the couple's watch.

"Relax," Jeff chuckled when her body curved, "I don't want you to cum just yet."

Anna needed to cum. She twitched in his lap, closing her eyes as Cindy bore a hole into her skull. The alcohol caused her carelessness as well as an added heat across her cheeks. Rocking her head back, she clasped her knees together and grunted for him to stop. If he didn't want her to cum yet, she wouldn't.

Jeff pulled away from his touch. He brought his sticky fingers to her lips, and she opened her eyes. Staring at Cindy, who had stopped talking to watch at the edge of her seat, Anna licked at his two fingers.

"I think we are all warmed up," Jeff announced, cutting the subtle tension.

Cindy stood to her feet, more than ready to start the swap. She walked over with confidence.

"What are you doing?" Anna waved, "Go away."

"Move," Cindy smiled, "I'll show you how a grown woman fucks."

Stunned, Anna grimaced up, keeping her place on his lap. Cindy was shocked when she pushed her shoulder away as she hunched to kiss him.

"Get up, baby girl," Jeff smiled, pushing her waist, "You'll get your turn," he lied.

Looking toward Jeff, Cindy smirked, knowing the wait was over. She reached to touch, and again, Anna pressed her, glaring at her.

"I said no."

Jeff grabbed her hand, bringing it to his mouth, then pulled her from his lap, "Here, sit down right here, little girl," his voice patiently rang.

Her heart fluttered with envy, and she pushed her head against his side, "Daddy," she whined.

His lips scorched up in a lighting fire that unnerved her. She could tell he was upset. But why?

Jeff wasn't ready to reveal he knew about her affair and chuckled off his rage, "Be a good girl for me, please," he instructed, nudging her away and grabbing Cindy's narrow waist.

Feeling unwanted, Anna stood up to walk toward the couch Rod sat on. Two could play this game, she thought.

"Anna!" Jeff's loud voice broke out, unable to conceal his building wrath, "Get over here and sit down."

His hoarse voice only added to the ache of being cucked. Anna plopped down with a pout and knocked her head into the back of the couch. What the fuck was happening? Her heart thumped loudly. A tantrum was on its way, coming so hard her body swayed with nerves. She heard their whispers of foreplay, but she didn't want to see and kept her eyes on the coffee table.

Cindy moaned as Jeff rolled his tongue across her nape and pushed his cock against her lower back. She slithered up and down his body, ensuring to leave her smell on him. With his large palms, he kneaded her breasts, finding her nipples rigid.

Jeff pleased her enough with his touch to boldly request, "Please, fuck my asshole."

Rob excitedly lit up, sitting up straighter as Jeff stood and arched her onto the loveseat. He pushed her head down into Anna's lap.

Anna quickly sat up, and Jeff barked another order, pointing at her, "Get back. You'll sit there and take your punishment."

"But, I, I didn't...." Anna heaved, unsure of what she had done in the past few hours that warranted such torment. Whatever it was, she needed to retract it and stop this punishment.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, please," she pouted.

Cindy bit her lip as his palms spread over her ass and up her spine before rushing back again. His hands were all over her, and she needed him.

Anna kept her eyes on his face. Jeff was slapping her aunt's ass, causing her to squirm. He gave her small pats, nothing drastic like the spankings Anna received. That calmed her, but feeling Cindy purr against her thigh made her cringe.

Rod was jacking his cock back and forth, watching Jeff rub and tug on his wife. She was a hot one, bent over with her asscheeks peeking from her sundress. He was becoming weak, his tip sticky with arousal, and he slowly dragged up his pulsing shaft, holding off on a premature bust.

Anna gave Jeff another pleading look and whined, "Please. Don't, please. I love you, Daddy."

Jeff stood straighter and narrowed his eyes toward her innocent face. Was that a bullshit confession, he wondered. His anger pulsed in his temples as he spoke, "You don't mean that shit."

Anna nodded, "I do, I promise. Don't do this to me, please...."

His eyes softened, and she came to her feet and quickly to his side with no rebuttal. She rubbed his chest hard and healed his broken heart. She had him stuck, his eyes glued to her charm.

"Daddy," With a pained expression, Anna grabbed his arm and wiggled it playfully, "I'm your good girl: your Favorite, Daddy. I've been your good girl. Don't do this to me, please..."

Cindy scoffed at her performance, "You are a fucking slut," she rolled her eyes and twisted her lean frame, "You fucked my husband, you bitch!"

With widened eyes, Anna glanced toward Rod with accusation before Jeff grabbed her hair and slung her out and back against his chest.

"Ah, Daddy, no. I-I didn't do it. I-"

"That's how you show love? By lying to me?" Jeff asked through gritted teeth, "Get your ass on that couch, bitch. You'll listen to your aunt cum and cum. You'll watch like your little good boy over there."

When Anna heard the pet name she called Rod dripping from his lips, she realized Jeff knew everything. Nervously, she bit her nails as he rushed over to Rod with a new anger forming.

Rod jumped to his feet, surrendering his hands, "Please."

"I could end you motherfucker!" Jeff roared and shoved him back onto the cushion.

Rod was confused, considering Cindy had not informed him his fantasy of being cucked would include such degradation and violence. He shivered as Jeff wrapped his palm around his throat.

"You think it's smart to play with my wife?" His breath was shaky. Jeff released his hold around his neck and pushed his head into the seat, "You are a sick bitch."

Rod jacked his cock once more and moaned, pulling out a collection that lingered on his palm, "I'm sorry. I'm worthless. I needed to cum," he confessed, looking from his soiled lap to his neighbor's furious gaze.

Jeff smiled sadistically, "I'm going to fuck your wife. Maybe that will get your dick back hard, you sick fuck."

Rod was so aroused he pushed his hand down to cover his growing erection. He couldn't wait for his wife to be used, and that motivated his cock to push up again, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Jeff gave him another disgusted look and hauled toward the loveseat. He grabbed Cindy by the waist, bringing her to the couch and posing her in an uncomfortable arch. Her head now fell into her husband's lap.

Rod was shivering with excitement. Cindy lifted with a smile and took in her husband's stare. Knowing what he craved, she spat in his face. She felt both powerful and vulnerable in the moment, becoming more powerless as Jeff pushed her dress up, revealing a pale set of toned ass cheeks. He pressed his palm across her cup before smacking it hard. He reached up and pulled her hair, making her face her husband.

"Tell this bitch what he is," Jeff ordered.

"You're a cuck. You'd let me get banged in front of you," Cindy winced as Jeff hauled into her warmth, sticky with arousal, "Ooh, yes. He's so big, uhh, fuck."

"Keep straight," Jeff ordered, sliding deeper into her warmth.

"Uh, fuck, yes. Hmm, fuck me."

Rod watched it like a 4D movie, taking in the movements. Her ragged breaths across his lap, and Jeff standing like a statue behind her. He pushed in deep and started stroking his wife. Cindy loved it, and he craved to touch her.

"Ah, fuck. Oh, oh, ooh."

"Does it... does it feel good, babe?" Rod breathlessly asked.

"Hmm, mmhmm, yes. Ooh, you could never fuck me like this... uh, nevmmm," Her voice faltered with moans, and she grabbed Rod's arms, bouncing her tits on his lap.

Her nipples ached for a pinch. Hurriedly, she pushed out her hefty tit from her tank-style dress and pinched her pink rosebuds. Rod tried to toy with her pink nipples, but she quickly slapped his hand away.

"You, AH, fuck, you don't get to fucking touch me," she groaned, clawig her nails into his thigh, "You watch me. Ah, watch it. Look at me get fucked. Ah, yes, watch him make me his whore."

Jeff stopped fucking and grabbed her arm, Get down here," he told Cindy with a swat to her ass.

Cindy pulled to her knees, holding her head up. She avoided the assumed glare from her niece and focused on Jeff. He jacked his cock above her, and she reached to taste it.

Jeff looked up to find Anna pouting on the verge of tears, "Get down here and help her," he said, to which she stumbled onto her knees.

Jeff held his cock at the base, taking turns allomustth women a chance. Anna was hesitant, knowing where his cock had been. She enjoyed his light touch on her head and watching her aunt gobble up his length.

Jeff pulled his tip away from her lips, "Kiss her."

"No," Cindy quickly replied while Anna frowned, knowing his command was inevitable.

Jeff nudged his head, "Come on. kiss her," he smirked, "then I'll feed you this cum."

Cindy turned to find Anna's features had softened, and her scowl dropped. Her eyes drifted over her pouty lips, and she leaned in with a platonic peck. She turned back to see his scowl.

"You can do better than that. Come on, kiss your little niece."

Cindy examined Anna's pretty face. Her lips were pouty and beige, perfect for kissing. She reluctantly leaned up, catching her with a sweet flutter.