The Bully & the Brat: Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was shivering. An orgasm came on the dock of her clit before his finger shifted down to gather her silk cream. Her body heaved, and he backed up to let her breathe.

"Ugh, uhmmm. Please, please..."

Jeff was so dizzy he hadn't even thought about what he was doing. He had been edging her the entire time, and her petite body was curling for an orgasm.

"Please. I want to cum. Touch me," Anna pleaded, fighting through the pain of her bound hands, "Daddy, please. I'm your slut, Daddy."

Jeff roughly dragged her over. Ass up face down, Anna fought through the minor discomfort from the thick ropes wrapped around her thighs. Her knees were spreading before they twitched to support her arch. She winced from a swinging crop, landing on her ass. Another came with more power than another until Jeff found a dominant rhythm.

"Ah, ooh. Please. Daddy, touch me." Another swing from the crop whizzed before the sting took hold of her flesh. It stung as much as the first time, and she had lost count.

"Ah, um." Anna groaned as another four swings whizzed.

She wiggled her ass to shake off the pang, but his reward was another four hits.

Jeff was unusually silent. He focused on painting a picture on her left cheek; he felt it looked like that bow she had made his dog wear. He gave another three hits, deepening the red marks. He looked down at her shaved snatch, dripping honey down on his sheets.

Jeff lashed across her ass with his opened palm reddening her tanned cheek and erasing his artwork.

"Tell me you love it," he uttered with a thickness in his tone

"Ah! Oh, I like-

Another swing came down hard, and she whimpered, "I love it. I love it. I love it. I love your pain, Daddy. I'm a pain slut. I, Daddy, I'm your pain slut, Daddy." came her muffled whine.

Anna pushed her head toward the side to breathe and groaned as another few numbing burns came down on her ass.

"This is all your fault," Jeff said, sliding the crop up and down her slit, "You make me this way, little girl. Do you think I want to hurt you like this?"

"Mm, no, no, Daddy, I'm sorry. Please touch it. Please..." Her pussy was calling for forgiveness, needing pleasure to combat the ache. She tried to use her hips to move and connect her clit to that crop. She needed it for her sanity but settled on voicing her opinion.

"Daddy, please, rub my pussy, please, Daddy," Anna whimpered while his tease spread over her opening, "Ah, fuck me please."

With the head of the crop, he pushed inside her wet pussy. She howled in pleasure from the minor act.

"Ugh, yes, yes," Anna pushed her head up to speak, "Stick your cock in my pussy Daddy, please. Fuck me fuck me hard, Daddy."

Anna was delighted as the crop pushed on. Her clit was raw and ravishing. She wanted to touch it, but her hands switched behind her in thick, tangled ropes.

"Uhh, umm, please fuck me. Please, I want your cock so bad, Daddy," she breathed out with a craving he had never witnessed.

His ego rose across his chest in a heat. God knows he wanted to fuck her, but the prick in him couldn't fold. He kept quiet and walked toward the bedside table. A dildo the size of his palm came into view, and she shook her head.

"No, Daddy, please, fuck me. I want your cock." Anna frowned as her pleas went ignored.

Jeff didn't even give her a look. She heard a buzzing sound and felt like jumping for joy as the vibration settled on her clit. Her mouth dropped in awe, and she rode a quick wave of pleasure that ended in a hast orgasm. He kept going, and she felt another on its way.

"Hmm, uhm, uh, hmm, fuck," drool slid down her chin, and she tightened her thighs as another gushing orgasm rode up her spine. She was oddly positioned and wiggled her hands as the buzz continued whizzing across her now sensitive clit.

"Ahh! GOD!" Anna groaned, popping her hips to remove the buzzing and give herself a break, "Uhh, god, fuck. Oh, fuck! Stop! Uhmm, stop!!"

Whiz whiz whiz whiz, the crop felt in sync with the pulsing on her clit and Anna through her head back to hiss. Jeff was thrilled with her agonizing cries of pleasure and pain, mixing in his ears like a sadistic orchestra.

He tossed the flog and picked up the largest buttplug he owned. Keeping the vibration on her clit, he pushed it inside. Her screams enhanced, noncoherent mumbling that rose in high-pitched squeals. He didn't have to use words to discipline; his torture was speaking for him. He was in a zone that he had been restraining since he met this bratty bitch. But the bitch was tied and drained, and he reigned over her small quivering frame.

Anna brushed her head back and forth as tears poured from her eyes onto the sheets. It hurt. But his silence was killing her more.

"Please, plea, uh, oh, please take it out, please." Anna whimpered, "I'm sorry, I, please l, Ugh, Daddy."

Jeff upped the vibration and toyed it along her slit before going back over her clit. Anna pushed her thighs out and went silent for a moment, then came a long cry of overwhelmed pleasure that caused the muscles in her ass to clench.

"Ah, ah, god, hmm, Oh, God!" Anna shook her whole body and pressed her wet cheek against the mattress, "Mmy, Daddy, daddy, daddy...."

She needed him to speak. Anything. A foul word or soothing gesture could make her feel safe in this controlled moment. But he didn't try to cough or even give her a gentle rub. He held that vibration on her clit until a stream of pussy juice sprayed across his hand.

Jeff reached to pluck the buttplug out of her ass while she cried in pain. He marveled at the gape. His cock wanted that more so than anything. In a trance of power, he pulled at his pants and climbed up onto the bed.

Anna made a slow effort to move, but it was in vain. She wanted to scream, "Say something!"

He pushed back her asscheeksz mounting to fuck her hole. She knew before the tip of his cock brushed over her sore rim, it would hurt. He held her asscheek up to enter, and she relished in his warm touch before his palm came crashing down on her cheeks.

"Uhh, Daddy."

"Beg for this cock in your ass," he mumbled as he slowly dragged inside.

"Please, Daddy, uhm, Daddy, fuck my asshole." Anna bit her lip and braced herself for the pain. Thankfully, that plug had been of some assistance despite its painful entry. It was as easy for him to slide inside. He began stroking her while his hand went up and held her neck. The tingling sensation gathered around her throat, and she grunted out a few curses.

"Fuck, that's it, let me in this tight ass, baby," came his mumbled praise, inching further into her abyss.

"Thank you, uhm, thank you, Daddy, for using mez," Anna spoke in a shudder when he relaxed his hold around her throat, giving her ass another swat. The first wave of anal bliss took her by surprise. He was fucking her ass almost as rough as her little pussy, and she was taking it, craving more.

"Ugh, god! Oh, oh, Daddy!"

"Cum for me, you nasty bitch," Jeff whispered.

The title sent a rush to her loins, and she tried to push back, forgetting she couldn't move.

"Mmm, Thank you, Daddy, thank you. Uhm."

Anna wasn't sure what counted for an anal orgasm, but she knew she felt deliciously used in this moment. The pleasure of pleasing him was on her mind, and his will was to give it to her rough. She hummed and mumbled thank yous for her usage like a good girl.

Jeff admired her submission, but his palm still reigned fury across her wiggling flesh, and his cock hurried in and out with short strokes.

"Sshit," he briefly uttered before biting his lip and hauling every inch into her ass. He clenched her cheeks and released a few splashes of cum, each wave weakening his knees.

"Hmm, oh, s-shit," he repeated, easing his cock out.

His jealousy had deterred a bit, but the love he harbored came strong. She kept quiet as he stepped into the bathroom to wash up. He stared at the monster she had created and hated himself for snapping. He returned with a cloth and cleaned her mess, swiping soothingly over her red-marked ass. He swallowed his regret and petted her head.

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked, his brows wrinkled with pity.

"Mmhm," came her whimper.

Jeff tossed the curls falling against her forehead. Her bright, wet eyes made him smile, and he reached to kiss her cheek, "I'll get you out in a bit. Are you sure you're okay?"

Anna nodded, "Yes, Daddy."

Her sweet declaration warmed his heart, and Jeff hunched to pepper kisses across her sweaty face, "That's my good girl. I don't want any more bullshit from you while I am away. Do you hear me?"

Anna nodded but knew she couldn't control herself. She was a slut at heart, and she got horny; she relied on him to curb her cravings. If he wasn't around, then someone had to do it. She remained still as he carefully untied her. Her arms and legs ached, but she gave a tired, cat-like stretch. She was weak but sat up enough to eat and drink a bottle of water, which he commanded her to finish before bed. Then she crawled into his arms, buried her head in his chest, and slept like a baby.