The Bully & the Brat: Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm," he mumbled and scrolled through his phone for a distraction.

Anna examined his coolness, his wrinkled brows. He was still upset but looked deliciously handsome in a navy suit.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Jeff shrugged and finished his lukewarm cup before speaking, "We need to have a talk when you return from class this afternoon. You can stop by the store because I'm leaving tomorrow, so I will probably stay near the airport tonight to give you some space."

"What space?"

"Go get ready for class, and I'll see you this afternoon," Jeff ordered, stepping around her to the bar.

"I'm already late, so we can talk now," Anna shook with nerves, unable to stop her tits from wiggling with anticipation, "What is it?"

"Uh. Hm, Anna," Jeff started, pausing to clear his throat.

Anna took a deep breath as he pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"We are over," he said, rubbing his jaw, "I can't do this anymore."

Anna was speechless. Refusing to look up at him, she stared down at his shiny shoes and swallowed the lump in her throat before giving a nervous chuckle. He was breaking up with her. What the fuck?

"We tried. I tried. It's just. It's over, Anna. You can't keep disregarding my feelings, treating me like you do."

Anna rolled her eyes. Inside, her world spun, weakening her knees. She stepped up and grabbed the counter to steady her balance.

Jeff continued somberly, "I know you're upset. But you hurt me, Anna. I've done some fucked up things, but you broke my trust."

Anna scoffed, "I broke YOUR trust?"

"You broke my heart, baby girl," Jeff sighed, digging in his pocket, and wiggled his fingers, "It's for the best we part ways, Anna."

She nodded, nibbling her lip as he spoke his truth.

"I'd hate to lose my temper with you more than I already have. You pushed me, and I thought it was all fun and games.... But you remind me of Myself. Stubborn as hell. You're never going to change."

Anna stared at him before averting her eyes and gathering her thoughts.

"So, it's over, I can leave or...." She cleared her throat, surprised she could form a sentence from her heart palpitations, "Will I still be staying here?"

"If you want to move out, that's fine. But you are welcome to stay here."

Anna beamed. That was all she needed to hear to know that he was still interested. Jeff wrapped his arms around her bare shoulders, pulling her in for a hug that warmed her to bits.

Jeff kissed her temple. He just knew she had to be upset. But she needed to know that fucking with him came with considerable consequences.

"Your room is always down the hall, baby girl." he expressed.

"No more sleeping in your bed?"

Loosening his embrace, he patted her shoulder, "Go get dressed. I'm going to Virginia for a few days, but I'll be back on Christmas Eve. We can spend the day together. The last thing I want to do is spend Christmas with my family," he chuckled bitterly.

Anna arched her brow, "So we are over? And I am single? Free to do anything I want? Fuck anyone I want?"

Jeff swallowed hard and nodded, needing to drop his pitiful gaze to a sizzling glare from her subtle threat. He knew she had to be sick from his decision. That would be the only reason she was still taunting him. But when he looked up again, to his dismay, he found her smiling.

"What the hell are you so happy about?" Jeff finally glared at her sparkling eyes.

Anna grinned despite the pain inside, "I can finally move on with my life. What's more freeing and happier than that?"

"Seriously?" Jeff sneered.

"Ugh, this is so exciting," Anna breathed relief, "Single 2024," she giggled, "I've got to tell my friends."

"I....you, uh," Huffing a breath, Jeff grudgingly grabbed his keys from the counter and marched to the door.

"I'm single!" Anna raised her arms to cheer.

Jeff turned around with a sneer. His temples were throbbing over time, matching his raging heart. He was expecting a crying fit or, better, a declaration that she loved him and couldn't live without him. Instead, she was twirling around his kitchen, dancing while she pulled juice from the fridge.

"Will you relax," he said, on the verge of marching back and yanking her to the floor, "You act like being with me was such a bad thing."

"It was cool, while it lasted, but it is over now. We are just roomies," she grinned.

"I mean, we can still-"

"Have a great day, roommate," Anna waved him off. She giggled when he slammed the door on his way out.

"Fucking bitch," he mumbled, heavily taking the six steep steps into the yard.

Anna hurried into her room and found an outfit to wear to class. She was fashionably late and chose to wear a simple pair of sweats and a loose shirt, a comfortable fit for listening to intros to the three classes she would be taking with two different professors. She was intrigued by her older classmates but stayed quiet as they talked around her. Around noon, a distraction came in a notification on her phone, and she scrolled to see a message from her new roommate, Jeff.

Jeff: You're fired. Come to the store and get your shit.

Anna: Cool. I have nothing there."

Jeff: I saw some stuff in your drawer this morning. So come by and get it.

Anna: Keep it or just bring it to me tonight? It's nothing important.

There was a moment of silence before her phone buzzed again.

Jeff: I can't take you staying with me. You'll have to move out.

Anna rolled her eyes, hoping his bluff would end when she got home. She didn't have time for his prominent games.

Anna: K

[...] Three dots appeared on the screen and then disappeared, indicating Jeff was thinking of a reply. [...]

Jeff: I am serious. I'll give you a week to find somewhere to stay.

Anna: Like I said, ok. I'll stay with a friend tonight and pick up my stuff in the morning. We are over, right? Lol, so don't come stalking me like last time.

Jeff: Ha, I won't. I don't need you. It was fun while it lasted. But I need a real sub.

Anna ignored his comment and focused on the lecture. Another message came through this one, making her smile before another came.

Jeff: What friend?

Jeff: Who will you be staying with? Is it a guy?

Ignoring his messages, Anna smirked up at the professor and listened as he explained the torture of the next two years in the nursing program. When her phone dinged again, she beamed with a giggle.

Jeff: Hello?

Jeff: Fine. Don't tell me. It is cool. I will figure it out and beat his fucking ass when I do.

Jeff: Don't play with me. Anna. I am not in the mood. Answer my fucking question.

Suddenly, her phone started to buzz in her hand with his incoming call. She ignored it since making him sweat was becoming a fun process. She looked at her phone as paragraphs came into the chat with him, clarifying he may have overreacted.

Anna had known it was all a game, but the confirmation made her breath easier. Jeff wasn't going to give her up without a fight.

Anna: Can you stop? I am in class.

Jeff: [...] [...] I love you.

Anna: lol, okay? I love me too.

Jeff: You're a bitch.

Anna: You too 😊 🙏

-

When Anna returned home at four, Jeff was home early. She walked in to find him on the recliner, resting his head back against the cushion. He was waiting on her, enough to spark a grin.

"Hey, baby girl," he pouted, "How was your day?"

"Great. How was your day, Jeffery?"

Anna saw his face harden and walked past him. Before she could get too far, he grabbed her arm, softer than she expected, and pushed her toward him.

"I'm sorry?"

"For what?"

"Whatever I was thinking this morning." He shrugged, fiddling with the string on her sweats, "You're mine."

Anna fought the urge to roll her eyes but chuckled bitterly, "Really? You can change your mind?"

"I overreacted. If you would have answered my calls...."

"You called me forty-one times, Jeff. You were scaring me."

"You should have answered. I hate when you ignore me.

"You hate when I treat you like you treat me," she arched her brow, "You can fuck anyone you want. You can control my body, control how much money I spend. Make me work for you," she nudged his chest, "You don't treat me well, and I don't even ask for much. What makes you think I want to stay here with you? And deal with your mood swings?"

Jeff chuckled, his eyes drifting to a lusty air, "Because," he winked and touched her chin, "Nobody can make you feel the way I do, and you know that. You love it."

Anna pushed herself closer to him, his heat a bit warmer than most days and harder to fight, "I'm young, so, I-I haven't had a chance to know what I love."

"You love me, don't you?."

"No, I.. sometimes," she shook her head, "You make me feel good, okay? You do things to my body.... But you fuck with my mind, and I hate that."

His breath warmed her cheek with a boozy undertone, "I'm sorry. I get so scared."

Anna looked toward his face, trying to decipher him. He was a cunning man, and she couldn't trust the silky words coming out of his mouth.

"Come on. Are you still my baby girl?"

Jeff tickled her side, and she giggled, warming his heart as his lips pressed against her cheek. He kissed her jaw, roaming his hands over her curves. With a quick motion, he grasped her hips and pulled her onto his lap.

Anna remained stiff on his lap, "I can't let you hurt me."

"I'd never hurt you," Jeff whispered against her ear, "Let me-"

A knock on the screen door interrupted their face-off, and Anna turned her head. She sneered at seeing Cindy dressed up in a short sundress despite the chill December weather.

She rushed from his lap while he pinched the bridge of his nose, kicking himself for his stupidity. Cindy stepped inside, unsure of what to expect. She was calm until her niece stepped toward her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jeff, are we still on for tonight?"

"Really?" Anna glared at him, "You called her?"

"I didn't think you were coming back to me."

"You are so fucking sick. Fucking worthless," she exclaimed, pushing his chest, "You, stupid, fuck."

Jeff fought a few of her swings before quickly shoving her to the floor. Anna slumped, her heart racing with anger. She stood to her feet and stared at her aunt standing with her fingers twisting in nerves.

"You won." she said, swallowing her pride, "He's all yours. I fucking hate you both."

Anna walked down the hall. Jeff wouldn't look up, and Cindy walked toward him to rub his tense shoulders.

"Well, she seems okay. I think it's for the best that you two part ways."

Jeff raised his hand, concealing his face, and she frowned, "Are you crying?"

Lifting his head, he rubbed his jaw, "Bend over that coffee table and stop asking me stupid fucking questions."

Anna knew he was trouble, and this break was for the best. His true colors had shown brighter with a red flag that she could no longer ignore. Behind the door wall, she heard their heavy breaths and the sounds of skin on skin. It hurt, but this pain would pass, and her heart would be stronger from breaking so.

Anna walked into her bathroom and took a long shower. Relaxing in the steam for far too long made her fingertips wrinkle to prunes. She went into the living area to find Cindy had left, and Jeff was in the same position with a bottle in his hand.

"Did you feed your dog?" Anna asked, receiving no response.

She put two cups of dry food into the dog bowl and refilled his filtered water dispenser before starting dinner. She glanced at his darkened expression as he brought the bottle to his mouth and gulped. Another gulp made her intervene.

"Jeff, what do you want to eat?" She asked, and he shrugged, "You need to stop drinking and take your medicine before-"

"Why do you care?" Jeff glared, "I'm a grown-ass man, not a puppy you have to care for."

Anna chuckled, wondering why she did care. Still, she brought a pill and water bottle to his side. She wasn't a tarot card reader, but she would bet his daily card read: Guilt. He was upset with himself, she assumed.

"Here. I know you're not a puppy," she giggled, "take your medicine, grown man."

Jeff accepted it with a frown and popped it into his mouth. The water was an excellent fluid addition, and he sighed as he leaned back to breathe. Before she could leave, he grabbed her hand.

"I'm, I'm. Don't leave me," Jeff leaned his head back, his heart racing uncertain, "I've never had anyone before..."

Anna looked into his puppy dog eyes and laughed, "You are so full of shit, you know that?"

Jeff closed his eyes and pushed back on the chair, "Why do you have to bust my balls? Why can't you just be..."

"Be what? Dumb? Let you manipulate me into thinking I am the bad one here?" Anna shook her head, "No, I didn't cheat on you for spite. I have my own desires. You don't get to tell me how to live my life or hold things over my head. Me and Rod-"

Jeff jumped up with rage. He looked at her like a wild man, his eyes wrinkled and holding a daring seduction.

"Don't talk about him in my house."

"That kills you, doesn't it?" Anna loved seeing his envious anger and folded her arms across her chest, "I loved it. I love his mouth and tongue. I love ordering him around," she giggled, "You could never make me feel like he does."

It was a full-circle moment that left Jeff shaking with intense anger. He could spank her ass, flog her to bits, or.... Without thought, he grabbed her arm.

Anna yanked back, but he caught her by the shoulders, lifting her. She was afraid but stopped her fight as he brought them into a room donned with junk boxes. In the corner was a metal cage.

Jeff placed her on a box while he dug through another one by her side. He found a collar and haphazardly slid it around her neck. It was a tight fit and constricted her airway. She loved the uncomfortable feeling and allowed him to adjust it to his liking.

"Come on, you mean bitch," Jeff stood with a crop at his side and pulled at the collar, bringing her to her feet. He walked them down the hallway. He stopped in front of his door and, with the crop pointed toward his room, "Get naked while I go get some rope."

"Who said I wanted to play?" Anna giggled, pulling at the restrictive collar, "Because I don't."

Jeff stepped up, towering over her petite frame. He pushed her back, forcing her head against the wall, "I need to hurt you, Anna." he uttered in a heated breath.

Anna looked into his eyes and shivered. He was dazed, darting his eyes from her mouth to her curved hips in her night shorts. He looked like he would pounce at any moment, and she slowly stepped into the room.

Jeff returned with a rope. A thick sheen caused a shine against the tanned bristles of the rope. It was a beautiful contrast to her bronze skin.

Anna looked toward his focused expression while he laid out different toys and devices.

"Get up there," he spoke without glancing at her, "Don't make me fucking ask you twice."

His heart was throbbing with a need for control. He looped the rope over his hand and snapped it at her when she didn't move fast enough. He pushed her back on the bed and yanked at her panties, still covering her plump mound. He roughly hauled each leg apart and began the knotting process.

Jeff was focused. He admired the softness of her skin and breathed in relief once he got her waist tied. He started on her thighs, noting her cunt was becoming sticky. He sliced his finger over her button a few times and watched her arch up and back.

"Turn over," he spoke in a thunder.

Anna rolled onto her stomach, knowing she was crazy for allowing this to happen. The rugged build-up she expected was worth it. He teased her essence, smearing hot juice across her folds. Her clit sharpened in sensitivity with the need to piss.

"Hm. I've got to pee...."

Jeff stuck his finger on her pussy and slowly pushed inside. Her cunt attempted to hold off, and she purred out with short huffs. She needed to pee, but he kept stroking her box until her head pulled down to moan in delight.

"Hmm, ah, hmm, I'm, uh, stop..."

Jeff flicked over her clit a few times before she scrunched, screamed, and pissed on herself.

Jeff rubbed it in, sliding it down her thighs, "Pissy slut," he murmured, rolling his wet palm across her ass.

Jeff yanked at the end and tightened the ropes that bore into her thighs. She moaned, unable to fight the fact she was not putting up a fight. It had been days since he brought her to heights, and she relished his rough touch.

"Spread your knees, you pissy bitch!" Pulling her up, Jeff got her torso to him, creating an awkward position.

"There you go," he laughed, keeping the rope taunt even as her body lagged forward, "Hold your fat ass up and find my cock," he instructed, patting her soft middle.

Anna balanced and fiddled around her back until she found his pole. She could barely form a palm with her hands bound.

"Mmm," she struggled and gasped when he slapped her tit.

"Come on, reach for it. You know you want it. I haven't fucked this pussy in days. But you couldn't wait for me, could you? No," he scoffed, "Your slutty ass had to go fuck someone else."

"I didn't. We just-."

"Shut up! I didn't ask you to speak," Jeff pushed her up, "You must be out of your fucking mind if you think I'll let you manipulate me and make a fool out of me! Now, work for that fucking cock bitch!"

Frantically, Anna caught his mushroomed head between two opposite fingers and started to massage his warmth. His warm breath wisped over her jaw before his fingers clamped down on her nipple. The sensations sent her moaning and squirming for more.

"I told you to spread these legs, so spread them, Goddamnit!" Jeff ordered, pushing her head down and back into an arch, "Don't you fucking move from that position."

With a ragged breath, Jeff took in her bound frame. It wasn't his best job, but it would keep her down. He needed her low and vulnerable instead of the high-spirited bitch she was. She was a perfectly imperfect little. His cock was swollen and leaking from her discomfort whimpers and those brown eyes gazing back at him.

In a swift motion, Jeff rammed his cock into her sticky pussy. He gave a hard thrust and held her bound hands, riding her little body into the sheets.

"A-ah, ah, ah!"

Anna screamed, turning her head to the side to huff gasps. Her tight cunt took a beating from his stiff pounding hips. His balls popped against her clit with delicious hits she couldn't comprehend.

"Ahh, AH, hmm, Daddy!" Anna whined.

"What did I tell you, huh?" Jeff barked, pinning her arms back, "Don't. Fucking. Move. This is my fucking cunt, bitch! So say it!"

"It's. Ah, oh, god, it's yours... uhm. Mmm."

With no way out, Anna held her position and succumbed to an orgasm. Her whimpers grew to high-pitched squeals as he yanked her head up.

Jeff was riding a wave, sliding deeper into her snatch. His anger fueled it. The anger for her affair and his shitty retribution. He was out of his fucking mind with lust and knocked a final few pops before delivering a load inside her.

"Sh, sh," he instructed as her whimpers sounded up to his ear.

Slowly, Jeff dragged from her pussy and walked toward the other side of the bed. He pulled at the ropes, dragging her toward him, and snapped his fingers.

"Clean your mess."

With hunched shoulders, Anna struggled to reach his cock. She was upside down and could barely meet his tip, limp at his thigh. He pushed her head up and rocked back and forth in order to obey. Giving up., she darted her tongue, sliding it around his nut sack.

Jeff slapped her thigh and twisted her leg until her little cunt was visible. He was mesmerized by the thick sheen against her folds. He pushed his middle finger between her spreading puffy lips and rolled over her clit, feeling the vibrations of her moans on his balls. He kept rubbing up and down, not stopping even as her moisture wrinkled his fingertips.