The Bully & the Brat: Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna retreated with a fevered kiss that caused her to warm all over. She knew Jeff was watching, which was why she fell into it. Holding her shoulder, she slowed her tongue to a passionate roll. She pulled the older blonde-haired beauty to her and slipped her tongue into her mouth, rolling her palm down her bare arm.

Gliding her tongue around, Cindy leaned in. She hadn't kissed a woman in ages, and when Anna bit down on her lip, her eyes widened in shock.

Cindy found more pleasure in their taboo kiss than she expected. She was stunned by her dominant tongue and reached to touch her narrow shoulders, heightening their play. Both saw it as a contest to see who could win Jeff over. Anna showed her dominant streak by pulling her legs around to straddle her lap, forfeiting to the forced make-out session.

With a smirk on his face, Jeff looked down and admired their differences, the contrast of their skin tones and their bodies, both deliciously moving against each other. Anna was short but fought for custody of her slim, athletic aunt. Both sets of eyes were on him as if he were the director in this scene.

Anna slid her hand up her skirt and found her slit. She roughly dragged her fingers on her clit. Cindy moaned and looped her tongue around her mouth, fully struck with passion at her niece's aggression.

Jeff was dying to stick his cock in one of them. Both held his attention, which delighted his dominant streak. He looked forward, noticing Rod watching with his hand around his cock, and his anger returned.

"Where's the rope?" Jeff sneered, causing the duo to pull from their kiss.

Cindy came to her feet and handed him the small red string she had bought on an online fetish site. He scoffed at the limp rope and threw it at Rod, stepping toward him in a long stride. His dominant eyes bore into his forehead, deadly close to his nose.

Rod flinched while his hand flew toward his lap. He thought he could punch him in the dick for fucking his wife; instead, he grabbed the rope again.

"Give me your hands." Jeff barked.

Rod placed both arms out and shuddered as he wrapped and wrapped. Willing to be tied, he didn't attempt to move or disturb the thin straw around his wrists. He wanted this. Using the rope, Jeff pulled him up to his feet. Rod could tell he was fighting the urge to punch him, and Jeff could tell he was enjoying this too much.

"Bend over," he roughly instructed before shoving him at the waist.

Rod fell over, knocking his hard-on into the couch cushions. He humped, creating friction below. Grabbing his hair, Jeff shoved his head into the back pillow before pulling it back. His head flew up, and he gasped for air.

"Where's the flog," Jeff asked.

"I don't have one," Cindy spoke, intrigued by her husband's submission, "I bought a paddle online. Customized," she smiled.

Rod was shivering with anticipation. His new paddle sat on the side table engraved with the word: Worthless.

"Fucking worthless man," Jeff spat, knocking his knee into his stomach.

Jeff backed up, grabbed the paddle, and handed it to Cindy. Something dark in him secretly wanted the honor. The paddle was new and not yet broken in and wouldn't do much damage. He imagined using both hands to beat him. His nostrils fluttered to do so.

"Don't just stand there," he snapped at Cindy, "Punish him."

"Punish her," she retracted, to which Jeff grabbed his wife and placed her on his lap.

Anna was happy to have him alone. She took his minor spanking with a smile. The light blows to her cheeks didn't hurt and made her feel unnoticed. She knew he was more concerned with watching Cindy knock the paddle than punishing her.

"Harder," Jeff ordered, "I know you got some strength, punish that mother fucker. He loved my wife's pussy more than yours."

Anna flinched from his loud voice and turned to face him, "Daddy," she purred, "I'm so wet, Daddy. Can you...."

Anna paused as Cindy slammed the wooden flank over her husband's ass, retreating a loud groan from his lips.

"Good girl," he mumbled, watching Cindy slowly paddle her husband.

"Daddy," Anna whined, needing his affection.

His reply was a stern pop that sent her head back down. Jeff was preoccupied. He watched Rod twitch and wince a few times, but he focused on Cindy. Her tits were spilling over her dress, disclosing rigid pink nipples. Jeff was mesmerized and turned on by her effort.

Growing bored, Jeff summoned her with a smile, "Leave that Cuck alone and come here," he smiled, pushing Anna to the wayside.

Anna pouted and hurried over as Cindy pushed her knees in to straddle him. She then watched with fascination as he palmed her pale breasts, carefully molding them. He kneaded softly, gazing into her eyes. Cindy ground her hips awkwardly, swaying back and forth.

Anna could do better than that, and she wanted to. She went into an uncomfortable position to lean on his shoulder, but Jeff nudged from her touch. Cutting her off from his affection hurt more than any spanking, and tears pooled in her doe eyes.

"Jeff," Anna whimpered his name, then his title, calling him anything that could deter his attention. She fumed when Cindy contorted her back and pushed down on his length.

"No..." His cock belonged to her, and Anna pushed at her shoulders, "Stop. Please."

Cindy battled her pushes by bouncing hard on his cock and rocking her tiny hips. She howled in ecstasy, loudly performing a sultry symphony of moans and sighs. She felt no guilt as her niece's whimpers grew in her ear. Being denied was their punishment for betraying them, and she was happy they were suffering.

Rod turned his head to catch a peek at his wife, but Jeff quickly reminded him of his place. Anna chose violence and tears. She pushed Cindy again, and Jeff shoved her to the ground.

"Get on your knees and beg for it, lying bitch," Jeff spat, holding his lover tighter, "Tell me how much you want to be my slut."

"I do, I do, please, stop. Daddy, I'll be your good slut, please."

Anna was desperate for his affection, something she never pictured happening. She thought Jeff loved her enough to spare her the misery. But he was a bully and chuckled as she pulled at his pants leg.

"Daddy," she pressed, watching her aunt's ass sway across her face.

Cindy was taking her Daddy deep in her cunt, spewing a mixture that dripped down his balls.

"She's so wet for you, Daddy," Anna spoke in a daze, reaching to rub her pale rear.

"Baby girl," Jeff spoke, to which Anna lit up like a neon sign.

"Yes, Daddy?" Anna scooted on her knees to get closer to the action.

"Take that plug out for her."

Cindy slowed, popping her hips as Anna ran her fingers between her crack. Anna struggled to grab hold of the sparkling plug. When she did, she yanked hard, and to her surprise, it slipped right out. Cindy barely flinched and kept bouncing with vigor on his cock.

"Ahh, yes, yes. Stick it in my fucking ass, baby, yes!" Cindy squealed, swaying her swollen breast in his face.

Jeff stuck her hard pink nipple into his mouth and savored it while jerking his hips for more, "This is a real slut," he praised with a pat to her ass, "Rod, your wife is one insatiable slut. You get off on that, don't you, buddy?"

Anna heard a faint "Yes sir" from her uncle and sneered. She realized she was the only one who was suffering in this situation. Wiping her eyes, she tried to find the beauty in the moment. She knew she enjoyed watching Jeff's face focused on her, but his sensual stare toward her aunt broke her.

Sitting by his leg, she watched as Cindy pushed down. When they switched positions, Anna dunked as she shifted her leg to ride him in reverse.

Cindy hunched up high before declining down, attempting to feed his swollen tip to her asshole. She wasn't able to take it and struck down her greedy pussy taking him to the hilt. She had a flat tummy and giant tits that bounced along with her narrow hips. She swirled against his cock, savoring the stretching sting.

"Ugh, Fuck. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Uhm, fuck yes! Fuck me fuck me!"

Jeff knocked his hips up and called for her cuck, "Come here, bitch!"

Rod figured the loud command was for him. He turned around, dropped to his knees, and crawled toward their coupling. He looked at his wife, scrunching her face as she rode. His mouth watered as he eyed her reddened used twat with her sticky cum dripping from her lips to his linger across his thick shaft.

"Lick that clit," Jeff urged, pushing her legs back.

Rod turned red before he gave in to his lust. He flicked his tongue over her swollen clit and savored their sex. Jeff was fucking his wife so hard he could barely stop his tongue from slipping over his shaft.

"Ah," Cindy groaned from multiple pleasures, "Ah, fuck. Ohh, Daddy, fuck my asshole."

Anna jumped to her feet, "Don't you ever fucking call him that!"

Jeff and Cindy took a break from their sensuality to laugh at her, causing her cheeks to redden with humiliation. Rod kept licking, hell-bent on pleasing his wife one way or the other.

"That's it, baby. Take this cock. Straighten up. I want him to see this worn pussy," Jeff said, shifting her down balls deep.

Jeff pushed her up, holding her by the legs up to his mouth. With a sharp gaze, he watched Rod greedily slurp her button. He chuckled at him, mocking his fantasy, "You're cunt munching, cuck. Lick it all up, bitch."

Anna was in purgatory but rose to watch the sights. Her eyes widened toward her aunt's cunt, opened and red from Jeff's cock. She couldn't watch and went to the other side to pout.

With her back turned Anna curled up on the sofa, covering her ears from the unusual high-pitched squeals her aunt delivered. She was screaming inside, knowing this was her fault. Why had she done it? She had been so horny and.... She missed him.

Anna rolled over and grabbed one of the square pillows on the loveseat. She held it tightly, her legs bouncing with nerves.

"Daddy," she whined, "I-I need you, Daddy."

When Jeff looked up, he melted from her sweet pose. He was weak, he knew. Her eyes were downcast red and weary from jealous tears that streamed across her tanned cheeks. Avoiding his growing sympathy, he returned his focus to his toil, bucking his hips harder and releasing his frustration. His anger fueled his pound. He was embarrassed by loving a bitch who thought nothing of his feelings.

Cindy was a bombshell, toned and delicate, just like he always preferred. It was Anna who brought out his love of fleshy curves. She was a bundle of sweet flesh, and her aunt was missing the waves he usually felt crashing against his thigh. Regardless, he continued to assault her dewy gap while her husband licked away at her swollen clit and his baby girl cried for him.

Jeff leaned Cindy back and brushed the hair from her cheeks. He grunted and turned his head grimly to watch Anna nervously nibble her lip. Even with his anger, he felt the intense need to comfort her. He also craved to teach her a lesson about hurting him.

Jeff pulled away from the warmth he felt and walked toward Anna, "clean it," he ordered, waving his cock.

More water surfaced from the corners of her eyes. There was a plea behind those doe eyes, and her lashes fluttered to Cindy, sprawled out and shuddering from Rod's tongue.

"Stop looking at him and focus," Jeff snapped, "Lick her cream off my cock."

Anna frowned. She couldn't, could she? This was a gross request. Cindy was her family. But as his fingers danced up her jaw toward her ear with a tickle, she melted.

"Come on, my good girl," Jeff beamed, his eyes wrinkled in his usual teasing smile, "Get it wet," he urged once more, holding his cock tight.

Finally, having his attention was enough for Anna. She leaned up and stuck her tongue out to swirl over his mushroomed head. Her savory tart sheen gave his cock an unappealing taste, but his palm led her down for more. There was a delicious pleasure in his palm pressed against her scalp.

"Hmmm alck!"

Anna attempted to swallow his cock only to fail and pull back with wet dripping lips. She was horny as hell and flew back to try again. She had sucked dick twice today with nothing in return. She was trembling with need and understood why she had been with Rod. It was mostly her jealousy over her aunt, but she had also missed her Daddy so much it hurt.

Anna pulled from his tip to whimper, sinking her expression to one of craving, "I need you, Daddy," she confessed and grabbed his hand, "Can we go home. I'll be a good girl," she whined.

"We can go home, baby," he smiled, ticking her chin.

"Jeff?" Cindy looked up and scoffed, knowing he was falling into her trap, "Jeff. We are here to punish them. You said-"

"Shut up!" Anna jumped up to attack, to which Jeff grabbed her, holding her tight to his chest.

"Alright, alright, let's go sit down," he chuckled, walking her backward to the couch.

Jeff pushed her onto the cushion, "Spit on it," he instructed Anna, then summoned Cindy, "Get over here."

He rubbed the small wad Anna produced and struck into Cindy's stretched gushy pussy. He stroked, looking from the excited cuck to his saddened brat.

"Stop," Anna strained, "Please, I love you, Daddy."

A part of him wanted to stop this madness and take her home. She was putting on for him, and his pride wouldn't allow him to forfeit. He hurried his hips and waved Anna toward him. To her delight, Jeff palmed her small tit with one hand, kneading roughly. She lifted on her tippy toes and reached for a kiss.

Jeff tossed his tongue into her mouth. She needed him so much she felt like she could crawl on top of him.

He broke his kiss and bit down on her bottom lip, "Get on your fucking knees."

Anna obeyed and plopped beside him. His dick was so big, stretching her aunt's cunt. She rushed her palm down on her swaying ass.

Jeff caught her wrist and chuckled, bringing her hand to his balls, "Rub it soft, baby," he panted.

He stroked slowly and looked at her as she roamed her tiny finger across his sack.

"Good, girl, that's my baby," Jeff spoke through Cindy's loud squeals.

Suddenly, the allure of his sculpted body jerked, and his arms flexing pulled at her loins. He was pleasing her aunt, which caused a lump in her throat, but she couldn't deny her attraction.

Jeff pulled out, his cock sticky and swollen at the head. Pulling up his shirt, he held his cock at the base and placed it on Anna's tongue. She swirled to clean it, tasting the savory cream. He jacked hard and pushed her shoulders back, positioning her face, jacking his cock. He was ready to cum and end this amateur fling, but Cindy nudged him back.

"Don't cum yet. Please, fuck my ass," she purred, her eyes wide with desire, "Please. I need it."

Jeff kept stroking, glancing at the two women, both needing his service. Yes, he wanted to go home and punish his wife. But Cindy's tight ass was always a treat.

Jeff weighed his options as Cindy arched her back, revealing her rosebud. She reached back to finger her asshole. Mesmerized, he stepped up and pushed her hand away, pressing his cock against her back opening. The initial pain shot her head up and back, sending groans from her nose. Her lips pursed, then released a loud groan as he rammed inside of her.

"Ah! Oh, oh, oh..."

Jeff stroked her long back, "Fuck. uh, Your so tight, baby," he smiled with a slap on her parted asscheeks, "Sh, oh, a little more."

He pushed to the hilt and backed out, grunting with each tight feel. She quickly loosened, loudly performing for her onlooking niece.

"Oh, yes, you're stretching me so good, Daddy."

Slicing into Jeff's backside, he massaged her warm flesh and admired a new wetness surrounding his shaft. His heart was racing with a different thrill that only Cindy could provide. The tightness around his cock made his balls itch to cum.

"Fuck, oh, shhit," he winced, slowing his hips, "Get your ass over here and catch this nut, cuck!" Jeff screamed toward Rod, "Now!"

He pulled out, and Cindy joined her husband on her knees. Looking at them, he was overwhelmed with control, and his body hunched as he stepped up and aimed his jerk in different directions. Three sets of eyes drifted up at him. None of them deserved the privilege of his seed, and for a moment, he wondered why he even dealt with these amateurs nor his cheating wife.

Hot and ready, Jeff grabbed Cindy by the hair and shivered as he decorated her cheek, chin, and nose with cream. Anna frowned, his cock belonged to her, and she didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around his tip, sucking out the access careless of where it had previously been.

Rod's pipe pulsed with excitement. He reached over and swirled his finger across the thick semen dripping from his wife's jaw.

Jeff looked toward him in disgust. Despite their lack, it was a surprisingly excellent bust. Pulling his cock from Anna's mouth, he stumbled back, reaching for his pants. The afterglow left him in shambles. Coming to his senses, he pushed up his sweatpants and stepped to the front door without a word.

Anna was happy with his decision and walked nearby as he stepped across the lawn. By the time he opened the door, she was at his back. Quietly, she walked in and watched him head toward his bar to pour a drink.

Jeff hadn't even noted his empty stomach until it rumbled out. He examined the fridge, pulling out leftover containers until he found something to eat.

"I can make you something now," she offered.

Anna was the last person he wanted to see. He wished he had ordered her to stay with her aunt and beloved cuck and allow him time to sort out his feelings. He shook his head in a delay and popped a pasta dish into the microwave.

On his way to the bedroom, Jeff nudged her lightly, "Go to sleep."

"With you?" Anna bit her lip.

Jeff shook his head, and she looked down at the carpet.

"I'm sorry... I can make it up to you," she whispered.

"That's not how that works," Jeff scoffed, "I know you don't love me. But, Hell, I didn't think you'd keep stabbing me in the back, back to back to b-"

"That's not what I wanted to do." Anna frowned, "It just happened. I was..."

"He forced you?" Jeff asked, growing red in the face.

"No, but..."

"You've been playing me the entire time," Jeff chuckled, "Pete, Rod, the guy at your birthday party. Why...."

"I dont know."

"Am I not good enough for you?" Jeff sadly asked.

"You are. I just, Daddy, I'm sorry."

"You're not." Jeff scowled, "That's the problem. I have never had to deal with this. I used to think it was fun, our.... Whatever I'm doing?" He shrugged and twisted his knob, trying to find the ruthless man he used to be.

Jeff found a few moments of strength, then melted into those eyes. She was crying, and he hated seeing her tears. Instinctively, he waved for her to come to him. He pulled her into a hug, feeling stupid for loving her so much.

Anna was extremely giddy. She followed him to the bathroom. Silently, they showered together while she fought the urge to rub her fingers in her pussy or drop to her knees and willingly suck his cock. But Jeff was distant and unaroused. She got a little attention as he settled behind her in bed and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry," she spoke out, receiving no answer.

-

Anna awoke in her bed the following day. Blinking away the tiredness from her eyes, she looked to the curtain to find the sun beaming. She was late. She hurried into the kitchen, where Jeff was drinking coffee.

He glanced at her, avoiding googling over her nude body, specifically her wide hips that curved, highlighting her soft mound.

"Good morning," she flipped her hair over her shoulder, disclosing her perky tits.

Her boldness teased his nature, and he looked down at his cup.

"Good morning?" Anna greeted again, folding her arms.