All Comments on 'The Bully Beaten'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PhoenixLordPhoenixLord11 months ago

In the immortal lyrics from Disney's Hercules, "Zero to Hero, in no time flat. Zero to Hero, just like that (Finger snap)"!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes11 months ago

I'll give your story 5 stars because the entitled kid, Austin, got what was coming to him. But I didn't like that Shawn in the end showed himself to be just as as big an asshole as Austin.

BlowPopJBlowPopJ11 months ago

Damn I loved this!

DeLord12804DeLord1280411 months ago

BOOM! Straight into the favorites bin.

southflasouthfla11 months ago

Another great fantasy. Thanks Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked this story, nice change from your usual because the protagonist got himself the win instead of humiliation, and he did it for a good cause for others. Also the lack of race stuff was refreshing, would read more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yessss, I love your Nerdy guy dominating the bigger jock stories!

Dpj49Dpj4911 months ago

Only sorry you said he went into politics, no respect for them !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a good story and liked it all but for the last paragraph where Shawn turned into the same entitled asshole with his ambitions and elitist attitude as Austin was

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this story, Jasmine. I don't usually look at the gay male section. But I'm always ready to read one of the stories your deliciously filthy imagination has thought of. And I have to say, I wasn't disappointed. In a real turn about, I read this aloud to my cuckold. He isn't gay, but he has been taught to suck cock, and he has, on occasions, been man fucked too. It was so amusing to see his little boi clit twitching in his cute silicon sheath. He's not due to be milked till next Saturday (it's Sunday here today), so he's got a whole week of frustration to get through. I'll be reading this story to him every night this week! For helping me to tease and torment my cuck, I give this 5 stars and my grateful thanks for writing it.

aldente491aldente49111 months ago

a nice surprising story. i like the way you show the players and like the situation and your writing. show how imaginative you are

thanks

TyrayCartierTyrayCartier11 months ago

This was a nice surprise return to the Gay Male section for you... until I read it. I find it underwhelming and short on the unique heat that drove your previous stories (but then again, you literally wrote that you don't find LGBT men hot in your love life, so why should we expect you to write them hotly here?). Also, as a Black man, thank you for excluding racially fetishising dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

thanks for the gay and anal tags, saved me some time this morning.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

A powerful story of the defeat of a bully and an arousing sorry of a strong bi-sexual man! Loved it!

FnfireFnfire11 months ago

Awesome scenario, can't wait to read it later. I recently rpd a similar scenario, so very excited to read this!

alexhooviealexhoovie11 months ago

kindly post Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04 .Waiting for it

CDConeCDCone11 months ago

Hot story, well written, but seems like the nudity was an add on, not really Nude Day? I get the explanation, but it's a stretch! Still enjoyed it! :-)

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

644. Excellent story, but I can’t believe the “King” was so arrogant that he didn’t realize the shrimp had a surprise awaiting, but otherwise it was an interesting twist of a story with both boy fuck and ending with girl fuck and continuing life superiority. I’d like to see more of the escapades with the bully’s sister that led to later successes.

MickyFox0MickyFox06 months ago

Interesting story. It's a good job the hero kept his cool. So, I was wondering, is the tradition finished at that school? He might not fuck his parents in law? But I'd be interested in sequel? I don't think he'd use his dick to work his way up the ladder. But there's always an idiot waiting in the shadow waiting to take him on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Last couple of paragraphs were just silly. Would have been better to stop earlier and punish a part two detailing Austin's family coming to town and being forced to submit to their new masters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thế ending was silly and stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...