All Comments on 'The Bungalow'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you won't do second chapters, yet you're too lazy to finish what you do. Will know to never read anything by you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the biggest retarded fucking wimp in this world . she was nothing but a nasty whore , i can;t divorce her love her way too much ,thats just fucking lame , you must be short ,fat, bald ,and ugly. you kiss her after her fucking stranger . no safe sex ever brought up . he did not even ask where her money was from whoring . wonder how many cream pie;s he ate.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

This husband is just about the biggest SIMP-ass dickless loser in the history of the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so funny. when you write this type of story here you have to expect bad reviews. People dont understand that it is just a story.

dante22dante22almost 3 years ago

Great tale, gave it a 4. I would have given it a 5 but your attitude about sequels to your stories really turned me off. If you want to leave your stories unfinished you get a 1!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak cunt! The author also needs to understand the need to finish a story. What happened? Did all of the one hand typing make his little dick red raw? Too sore to finish (his) stroke story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just....stupid. in reality the secretary Barbara would have nothing to do with the sniveling, pathetic, hand wringing, whiney, soy boy, wimp. Any real woman would be disgusted and nauseated just at the sight of him. 1 star....thanx..

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is why the Brits lost their empire. The men aren't men. Just little boys with no morals to make them grow backbones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is a weak excuse for a human being. He should have b'tch slapped her into next year when she first brought up the idea of being a whore! Next he should have kicked the tenant whore out of his bungalow and made sure the next tenant signed a lease with a morals clause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a self-consumed pussy. I wonder if this a reflection of the writer; you seemed obsessed with weak willed, cowardly men.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I gave the story a 5*. There are no good characters, much less heroes, in this story. You start, and then you cannot stop the boulder from going downhill. Ultimately, the husband was the complete loser, even if he had substantial financial benefit which the author does not address, while the wife lived the high life she wanted. Husband should never have agreed to begin with, but then wife did not do as promised at the outset and ultimately treated the husband as just another client. She did not charge the husband, but her free sex with him seemed to be just the cost of doing business.

The only quible I have is that the husband had agreed for his wife to prostitute herself for over 6 months, and the wife had made commitments based on his acquiescence. Regardless of how she acted, it was unfair for husband to demand that she cease her actions until too late. Some commentators have noted that situation was no different than sick kids or an accident, but that is not what happened. Husband came with a demand out of the blue and wife had committed. She promised to stop the work that she had been doing with his consent. So husband was unfair. His thinking that she did not worry about what he would do during the 5 days is hogwash. All kinds of jobs take spouses out on the road for periods much longer than 5 days. The husband's self-pity is pitiful.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - just a bad idea.

There are so many holes in the first few paragraphs, that I just skipped to the comments and stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't finish page one. The "smart successful, strong man rendered an idiot by a woman" trope is just too overdone as well as ridiculous.

☆☆ for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It sucked he was a chuck to long

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

This needs a sequel. It was probably too wordy, although not enough description of why he never told her, that she’d been treating him like a client. She said nothing would change. Late nights, overnights, trips, and loss of non sexual intimacy are significant changes. He was ultimately right, not to trust her.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Late

He acted six months too late.Would have been nice to see what happened after she got deck.

stonebow2000stonebow2000almost 3 years ago

Hi, I enjoyed your story. As someone else said, it needs a sequel. I appreciate that you say you never write sequels. Do you mind if someone else picks up the story? I write under the name Rod Whitebeard on Lushstorites.com I have written what is not a direct sequel, but is inspired by your story. I've changed the character names and occupations, and started where you left off. Is it okay with you if I acknowledge your story?

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"Not enough time to cancel?" It's not exactly a legally enforceable contract.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

One time was too many. What a wimp!

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Wow the husband is a natural born cuck who might have developed a pair of balls 6 months too late. Also I am tired of the husband loving the.wife so much that he.cant.... leave , divorce etc

Love does not make you a doormat

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

It dragged on too long and he put up with too much for it to end so suddenly. The absolute minimum should be how she reacts to him actually carrying out the threat.

Can only go to 3* as it feels unfinished even for a snapshot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Why children?

There was little reason to have Babs and Bob in the story. Was it just so Sweetie could need something to do outside the empty nest? Coulda done that without detail … such as naming the daughter the same as Hubby’s secretary!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Hmmm, no children involvement in the story. No disclosure of how much she made or where the money went.

He was never worried about STD's? He did not require condoms' and did not wear them with her now?

/

Just too much unsaid undone in the story for completeness. He was reluctant throughout but never had the balls to stand up to her. And then dumped her with a good bank roll - dumb.

/

3* at best, Hooyah...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some what anti-climatic. Husband's anger and frustration build over a 6 month period in spite of his passive reaction to her behaviours. She finally go so farther he can't take the strain anymore. He pulls the trigger. And then nothing. The end. I don't care where the story resolves on the spectrum between BTB or RAAC; but there has to be a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This stopped when it was finally getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

unfinished wimp story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the most stupid story i have ever read. No woman fucks this much. And no man in his right mind would even allow the conversation of her fucking other men to happen. let alone her actually go thru with the act. I would have given her a warning that if she cheated on me, or even brought up the subject again, i would not only divorce her stupid ass, but i would publicly humiliate her ass to the world, to include her children immediately. Stupid fucking story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Too stupid to finish.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 3 years ago

Don't listen to these jag-offs. The story could use a finish though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god another "realistic" story from my favorite author of this site! Don't worry about the negative comments we the Real Cucks(not the fake ones) just looove your stories. You're really the Shakespeare of "realistic" cuck stories. 50/50!!

Legit Cuck-yeah Nostra

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

I read the first half of the first page, then the last page.

With the purpose of sounding crass... what a pussy!

He shows no disagreement to her actions, then repeatedly acts surprised as things escalate.. all while doing nothing about it.

He deserved whatever he got

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

pathetic.

stupid story about stupid husband.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This affected me more than most of the other stories I've read lately. The husband's continued loss of control felt like a punch in the gut. Heartbreaking. Could use a little more at the end about the fallout - Joyce's play to get him back, maybe, and perhaps breadcrumbs of hope about his romantic future. Would love to see you do that. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

'Please Stan, talk to Joyce about it, before it's too late.' Cheryl told me.

He should have listened to Cheryl. When he finally got some stones and told Joyce NO, it was too late. Guess he couldn't give up sex with her. High price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story gets its velocity from a husband character who is weak-willed, who allowed his supposed "loving wife" to lead him by the nose into a life he did not want. At the end he acted like it was a big surprise that she was just another high-priced whore and no longer his wife -- and hadn't been for a long time. The wife? A strong-willed, narcissistic, manipulative and ultimately selfish woman. Appealing? to whom?

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Crappy tale

pussywhipped wimpy cuckold husband of -- 'not just a slut' but -- a whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not much of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a retard with no common sense.writer will you finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write like Neville Chamberlains ultra-condescending nympho daughter. Not one of your characters is the least bit recognizable as a person. You Brits just keep getting more effeminate in your thinking. Too bad you don't aspire to show the strength of the empire when Winston Churchill was standing alone and desparate. He never gave in. Your characters never stand up. Even the writers from India are more to confront problems than your characters ever do. Another 1 star for a wimpy, willing, cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could swear I read this exact story a while back. Not sure if it was on Literotica or some other place, but it is definitely not new

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Unfinished Story

Yet anither good story without a proper ending. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus Christ. What bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuntpulsion! Why do u exist ? A moron wimp cuck like u should have been a prime candidate for Darwin’s theory of elimination of the weakest and mutants !! Disgusting pig

devtekdevtekover 2 years ago

Great story wery well written.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Thanks for writing. Being passive is not the same as being submissive or compliant.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Excellent story, if one can use that term for a story of this ilk.

I’m very angry…but I knew up front that it would serve to cause that emotion in me.

It begs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All I can recommend is to remember that old WWI song; "How you goanna keep them down on the farm after they've see Paree" and forget about what she was before she discovered the joys of a working girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@mattenw, .... It is said of you English that you are born cuckolds and your wives are born whores..... - WHERE is this said? Is this a fact or is you just spouting out shit as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a fucking loser. 1 star

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Holy fuck. What an absolutely disgusting piece of shit the husband is. The reason i think this guy is more of a piece of filth than the husbands in regular cuck stories is because he doesn't even have the kink working against him. Instead, he's just a weak pathetic little man without enough self-respect to tell his whore to stop before it was too late.

So, i guess congrats, you really nailed down the pathetic wimp character. Hate the story, but i have to admit it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story but unfinished - 1* - lazy author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that a sequel will come around and find out what really does happen. I really hate that there are so many unfinished stories and would certainly like for this one to be finished. Maybe she comes home instead of going on the trip to America? Maybe she does finally get it and stops? I do like that he finally has enough and tells her. Oh, I know that there are a lot of people that would love to see Joyce burn but sometimes why not let them reconcile. Maybe he gets her to do things that they never did before like bondage or leave her naked or pimp her out so that she can regain his trust? I like the story but it is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How do you comment on something so pathetic and absolutely disgusting. Must be more British Cuckery since it reeked of a weak and worthless male character as the husband. This one has such a vile wife character, who is glorified for being an actual whore. Husband character is such a useless piece of human flesh it’s wonder why he just didn’t jump off a bridge. Just awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are u a Brit? Must be to write something so so cucky that only a Britisher could write it! And…after 3.5 pages of crap….the ending was a non ending! Cuntpulsion u seem to suffer from pre mature ejacualtion!! No doubts ur stories are so unfinished!

anythinganalanythinganalalmost 2 years ago

3* Too little too late for him. He all but opened the door for her, then had regrets when he couldn’t close it again. And, it’s too much of a cliche that he fell for his co-worker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written half of a story.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

Very well done. At the very least, it needs another chapter. Actually, I could see this story having multiple endings somewhat like George Anderson’s “February Sucks,.” I actually think that, as all stories on here do, stretches reality somewhat. But, of course it would, it’s fiction. However, I like the premise very much...even better than GA’s “February Sucks.”

Whether of not anyone decides to write another chapter, or ending, I so hope that you will, Stan is much too nice of a protagonist to not be made whole.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

Immediately (if not sooner) after Stan found out about Joyce's tongue piercing, and when he asked her why she did it despite the fact that she knew he despised body piercings of any type, and she then answered him.........'I had to. Thomas told me to get it.,’ the marriage should have and would have (if it had been me) been over. Actually, it was really a sham marriage at that point anyway. I’d have ended the conversation, kept calm, and walked away. When she tried to forcefully give him a blow job, I’d have assertively resisted her efforts even though I’d not had sex recently for more time than I had really wanted.

Stan felt that as far as he knew, this was the first lie she had told him, and it very well might have been. However, once the first lie is told, one should prepare for many more. It’s just a shame that he wasn’t more assertive with her along the way. From the very beginning, she had misjudged his feelings about her new “career.” She felt at that point whether consciously, or unconsciously that she could get him to agree to just about anything, especially if she followed it up with great sex. However, the tongue piercing and the lie about it, and.....'I had to. Thomas told me to get it.,’ was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Since she started her new career of prostitution, he had been neglected, disregarded, virtually abandoned, humiliated, and disrespected too, too many times. Unless he was a complete wimp and cuckold, which I don’t think he was, this break was inevitable.

Out of great love for her, he had already let many thing’s slide. She had been changing the whole dynamic of their agreement, a little bit at a time, from what Stan had originally acceded to, The very next day, after finding out about the tongue issue, and the lie that came along with it, I’d have gone to a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. I wouldn’t have waited until she came back from America. Then, I’d have had the paperwork served ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m not surprised it took the dimwit husband so long to figure out that his wife just considered him one of her johns.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

What an unmitigated asshole. By allowing her to start he sealed their fate. Piss poor story of cuckold lifestyle.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
wtf

he screwed up by not leaving her after the first time she said she wanted to be a prostitute.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

It is a foregone conclusion that hubby will take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a spineless wimp.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

The whole story was well written and the progression and tension well portrayed. The ending was senseless and unfinishwd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hated it, what man would allow let alone put up with behaviour such as this, i there a cucks out there that enjoy this story, I'm not one will read no more from this writer

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Cuckold warning in the beginning would've saved readers time and spared the writer from some negative comments.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Another cuck story. You like men who are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story. Who really enjoys reading this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad story of a man more dishonest than his wife.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop goes pro, which her cuck accepts until she overdoes it. Well-written erotica with good characterization.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She's at the Bungalow with a new client... In the bedroom, He asks her how much. She tells him, He pays her. what she doesn't know is that their conversation has been recorded. As soon as he pays her after counting out the money, She takes the money and he coughs to get her attention, then, produces a badge. He's an undercover cop... She's arrested for prostitution... Because the Bungalow is owned by her husband, the cops confiscate the property, then because the husband is linked to it, they also seize their home, bank accounts, etc. The arrest is then published in all the newspapers. Because of this, he loses his job, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a load of shite!! Whoever would put up with this is a total prick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There needs to be a part2 how did their children find out and what did they do. Also did he take her back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This writer is the most sorry excuse for a man that I’ve ever seen!

Hopefully someone will take out this trash!!!

Storm113Storm1138 months ago

Bad story, worse ending.

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

I had to stop reading this garbage after half a page, absolute shit⭐️

pugg6963pugg69633 months ago

You sat up a BTB story but did not BTB. That's why people hate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ve decided the reason I enjoy this writer’s stories is because his understated writing style makes the most absurd plots seem reasonable.

The moral hypocrites that infest this website are somehow threatened by fiction. That’s the really laughable part.

PorterrhPorterrh21 days ago

This is absolute shit

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.