All Comments on 'The Bunker Ch. 07 - The Cullings Pt. 01'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can see some of the trust fund set getting murdered for being assholes by men not selected for the bunkers. I am sure there a few hunters, police officers, or military snipers who were trained to assassinate other people who would get fed up towards the end and plan the assassination or assassinations of some of these trust fund assholes before everyone starts heading for the bunkers. That is if your world was the real world.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

That is a really good cliff hanger place to stop!

Are you laughing? I am smiling as I say this. Love this story line.

The2thdocThe2thdoc4 months ago

More, more, more!

patient1patient14 months ago

The killing of the dad caught me in the feels.

justToViewjustToView4 months ago

Pretty much a good chapter other than the intersectional politics nonsense during/after the fight.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty4 months ago

Great cliff hanger moment. Great story. I hope you have the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Imagine if you are rich and you were bullied by other trust fund babies throughout prep school and college. And now to survive you are dreading the prospect of having to live with those bullies in a confined space. What would you do to stop that from happening? Lord of the Flies baby. And the bullies won't see it coming, plus as long as the assassins are not going into the bunkers, the authorities won't do much of an investigation, if any. They will just move on in the face of a crisis that is taking up more of their time.

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

Reruns, hell. I grew up watching them as they aired. However, I still don't see the 'Authority's' rule for having at one woman pregnant within a month of picking them to get into the Bunker as a necessary thing. Personally, I think it's a rather dumb idea, as nobody is *guaranteed* to survive the impact. Especially since there isn't really a limit given as to how many people are going to be in these Bunkers. Yes, the first chapter says that the impact will make life difficult, but not impossible. It's still not a guarantee that something else can't happen and render the planet uninhabitable. Having a whole bunch of women pregnant at the time of impact just makes it unnecessarily complicated to me. I can see a butt-load of premature labours starting up because of it, so you'd better make sure that there are enough doctors and nurses available.

bear1999bear19994 months ago

okay I'm amped guessing...over the prefab, unde the ouside , edge of the prefab or in true "general lee" fashion right thru it...5/5

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

What was not mentioned is that M, with her Secret Service connections, had the Audi modified to sprout a gyrocopter mast and rotor (unfolding out of the trunk in 0.08 seconds), and that Kevin knows how to fly -- cue the Dr. No Theme. 😁

.

Actually, it was mentioned that the shoulders are wide so the Audi should be able to "snake" in the manner of taking a chicane and maneuver onto either shoulder to slide by the semi and its load.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Kevin has made a place for Gabby family, but what about the others. Jess has a mother that we know about. Jenn has younger siblings and parents that were talked about. Bel, Connie, and Mel families have been mentioned in passing, but not what they will be doing to survive. You have not even talked about Sarah family. An Ms. M and Kiki are new, but they must have families too. Kevin has brought 10 acres of land for the family to used. So, should he not invite all his new extended family to move onto the land that he is trying to make into a fortress? Also, who is pregnant with Devon unborn child?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crazy twist to supposedly try to save civilization and then have the winners dual to the death

Let that civilization die

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would have crippled, if not killed, the officious, asshole, clerk demanding to watch me perform sexually.

ZK

NursesNurses3 months ago

I really like this storyline. Too bad others don't try this too. Would really enjoy seeing a dozen different bunker families. I like the Quaranteam story you are doing too. Keep up the good work

MocmoMocmo2 months ago

Kinda hoping he gets cut. Would make for a better story imo

1Sam20231Sam2023about 2 months ago

Enjoying this! Thank you.

PunjiPunji17 days ago

Enjoying the story, but the Cullings really don’t make sense. Why would they want to intentionally introduce murderous psychopaths into a closed environment?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson17 days agoAuthor

Only the last two melees ended in death. The two rednecks in Kevin's melee were inspired the the one murderous guy in the previous night's melee.

PunjiPunji17 days ago

But they rewarded the first person, and set up the lack of rules to allow it. It just kind of comes out of nowhere that they are setting up for actual killers to go into the bunker. Don’t get me wrong, I still like the story, but it just seems at odds with what the “ruling elite” would want in their bunker.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson17 days agoAuthor

the ruling elite have a low opinion of any one not in their social circle. it's why they created a caste system. these 'lottery men' are just pawns to be manipulated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
728 Followers
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...