The Bunker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her softly, on the lips before speaking again.

"There'll be a full family meeting where we'll discuss other people taking on particular roles. Kiki, Andrea, I've spoken with each of you somewhat on that account, but I'll let everyone know about those expectations in the meeting. Now, for some reason, I'm feeling a bit worn out, and it's late, so unless there's something else to discuss, I'm heading upstairs to sleep."

Destiny softly cleared her throat.

"We do have one request, master." Jessica began. "Destiny has asked that she be given a tattoo to indicate her status as your slave woman."

"I thought I was clear that I might tolerate an existing tattoo, but I'm not a fan of them."

"Please, master," Destiny pleaded, "I'd just like something to show I've taken on a different life, one where I am submissive."

"By not submitting to my desire to not have you tattooed?" I said with an arched eyebrow.

Destiny pointedly shut her mouth. She clearly wanted to say more, but couldn't determine how to proceed without appearing to question my authority. After a pause she spoke again. "It could be something simple, like a tramp stamp that says 'Kevin's Slave Cunt'."

"HELL NO." I managed to stay below a bellow. "No fucking way I let anyone denigrate you with that trash."

Jessica's body had tensed against me when Destiny offered her suggestion. In the silence following my vehement response, she whispered into my ear. "It could be something innocuous, master. It's meaning would only have to be apparent to us, and no one else."

I held my tongue and just breathed slowly. Yeah, this was a problem. A problem I was lucky to have. How many men aren't getting in? How many men wish they had a woman willing to get a tattoo to show their devotion. So yeah, I'm lucky to have this problem. I thought back. I'd specifically mention my thoughts on tattoos in my profile. Hmmm, there's a thought. You know, Destiny's a sassy lady, that could work. Yeah, I'm lucky to have this problem. Lucky. Yeah. Yeah, I can do this. I took a few more careful breaths to consider my idea, and make sure I was settled before speaking.

"Jessica."

"Yes sir?"

"I don't know where to find a tattoo parlor, or which ones to avoid."

"I'll check around and get back to you. I have a few friends with tattoos."

******

The next morning, I woke with Jenn pressed to my front and Ellie pressed to my back. Jenn, of course, needed the rest and wanted to be close to the father of her baby. Ellie was a young woman thrust into a new situation. Staying close to me gave her stability. I ... wasn't complaining.

As I stirred and opened my eyes, Jennifer brought her lips to mine and began a slow, lingering kiss. Eleanor tightened her arms around my torso and pressed her soft, large breasts against my back. I was wearing only a pair of boxers. From the sensation of her nipples against my back, she was at least topless. Waking up has become so much better these past few months.

But I had to pee.

"Ladies, this is a wonderful way to wake up, but I need to make a little trip."

Ellie gave a quick squeeze, then left a kiss on my shoulder as she released me. Jenn pulled me in for one more kiss, then released me, a slight pout on her lips. I slipped down to the foot of the bed and sprinted for the bathroom, closing the door behind me. No need for them to hear the sigh of relief or the sound of my stream. There is such a thing as too much proximity.

Once breakfast was concluded, and the kitchen cleaned, everyone 18 and older gathered in the 'quiet' living room. The one without any media. Belinda and Shaunice watched over the younger kids in the upstairs playroom.

"I think most of you are aware that Jenn started documenting family moments back during that first week, as we became a family."

The initial ladies to join my family nodded, along with Kiki and Melanie.

"Well, we have a few others that will be helping with that project. Good timing too." Jenn' s pregnancy was not far enough along to significantly interfere with her mobility, yet. Soon though. That trim athletic figure was carrying an Ansen baby, and we've never been tiny. Except Uncle Thomas, but he was a premie. And large for a premie.

"Andrea will take over the image and video capture, as well as editing. Leslie will provide technical support where needed, and Kiki will give advice on the media effects. Each family in the Bunker will have it's own webpage. The daily work for that will be Kiki and Andrea, with technical support from Leslie, and supervision from Jenn." Again, you wondered at the sanity of a world were two grown women, one in her thirties, the other, mid-twenties, would be 'supervised' by a nineteen year old. Granted, the project was Jenn's idea, but, shit. God and the angels must be up there chuckling at human stupidity right now. "So, if you have any ideas to submit for the webpage, let Jenn, Andrea, or Kiki know."

"Now, I have received confirmation I am still to be part of the educational system in the bunker. Given the advocacy work I've done, I will play a role in designing the system." A few proud grins, and a few 'well, duh' smiles. "Some of you can help with that. Melanie, for your experience teaching reading instructors, and Destiny, for your chemistry teaching experience. Sarah, at the moment there's been no discussion of business or management classes. However, I'd still like you to attend the planning session tomorrow morning with me, along with Melanie and Destiny. One of the first orders of business there will be requesting various teams to bring supplies from their previous institution, and ordering additional supplies. Melissa, we'll want your trailer for shipping goods from Simpson to the bunker. Just in case. Supposedly, there will be an officially licensed truck available, but they won't give me a date for that. As far as personal items, we've been asked to bring only clothing and kitchen utensils. Mementos are permitted. Movies, books and other hardcopy media are discouraged. There are a few exceptions, like an autographed copy of a book counts as a memento. If you have any questions or request for clarification, talk with Gabriela. She's our expert on contract law," Gabby blanched slightly at this, "and she's been reading through all the details the BA sent me. If she's unsure, she'll let me know, and I'll send it up for clarification. That could be dicey though. That same guy from the cullings is now the one I have to go through for approvals and other communications. He ain't one of my fans."

A collective intake of breath from the whole family accompanied looks of concern from M and Kiki.

"On house management stuff, or delegation of tasks, talk with Sarah. I think most of you have noticed she's taking point on this, but might as well make it official. As for tech issues --"

"Leslie" half the family said. The strawberry blonde teen giggled with a slight blush.

"Yup. Let's try not to overload her with too much though. She's already busy compiling instruction manuals for all the electronic and power systems we're leaving for Manny & Cynthia's crew. Including how to keep the server running and maintaining the security gear."

Leslie threw her eyes to the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"Hey, if you need help, ask for it. Pick somebody and at least get help from a fresh pair of eyes. Maybe someone who's less than tech savvy. If they can understand the instructions, you're golden."

Leslie nodded in acknowledgement.

"Connie's working up a book of recipes. If you have any family recipes to add, type it up and get it to her. Melissa, yesterday, Cynthia suggested an additional building, east of the greenhouses for power distribution, and tool storage. Including any equipment needed for tending the herd. Get with her on what you'd recommend, then get back to me. We'll need to get the construction request in soon if we're going to do it."

Melissa nodded.

"Also, speak with her about a bamboo field. I forgot to mention it earlier, but bamboo would be an excellent material for trade goods or construction. It grows as fast as grass, but has properties similar to wood. A good carpenter or craftsman could make a lot of useful stuff out of it."

Another nod in acknowledgement.

"Gabby and Jessica will continue to take charge in the kitchen. I sadly, no longer am permitted the joys of cooking." I added a fake sniff that got more eyerolls than chuckles. Let them know if you're available to cook a meal. Gabby, make sure you're getting helpers for food prep and cleanup."

Gabby nodded, as Ellie and Andrea looked to her.

"Ok, the last thing we need is to compile a list of books, songs, movies, and tv shows we would like included on the server in the bunker. There's a standard list the BA put together that will be in each bunker's server. Each family can request additional media added to their own bunker's server. Other bunkers may access it -- if the links hold. I'd like somebody to take charge of that."

Jenn and Sarah both raised their hands.

"Oh like you two don't have enough on your plates. Come to think of it, you've all got a lot going on."

"What about me?" Ellie inquired softly.

"I was going to suggest you help, but ... you know what, it has to go through me, just like everything else. Sure. Ellie, I'll show you where to find the standard media list so you don't duplicate things, then you talk with everyone about what they'd like to add. You and I'll meet later about the full details."

Ellie nodded, then blushed as Connie made a soto voce aside about wishing she'd get a meeting for my full detail. I shook my head ruefully, then locked eyes with her and mouthed 'before dinner'. She hopped a few times in her seat and Jenn gave her a high five.

******

At lunch, Leslie slipped me a piece of paper. I read it, carefully shielding it so there was no chance of someone or something reading over my shoulder. The monitoring and counter-snooping devices I'd asked for were purchased from a local spy shop and in place. If anyone called any of the cellphones in this compound, or operated any kind of remote camera or mic, she'd detect it and track the point of origin & destination. She'd already swept the vehicles, once while they were off, once again while they were idling in the driveway, and one last time while they were in motion, making a loop that went about six miles from the house at its furthest extension.

She'd taken an extra step and begun planning a hack of the phone company records to see who had been calling the phones here. That might take a few days. I hadn't asked for that, but it was inline with what I'd asked about. I thanked her for her initiative and gave her a kiss on the lips, no tongue.

When lunch concluded, I sought out Destiny.

"What kind of underwear do you have on right now?"

Destiny colored slightly. "Well, I uh, I'm commando right now. Surprise." She added the last part with a weak smile.

"Okay, well for this afternoon, you'll need something, but not much. Go put on a g-string. Or a v-string. Something that barely covers down there. Then meet me in the car."

"In just the v-string?" Destiny looked anxious.

"Dressed like you are, but g-string for underwear."

She nodded and moved off. Then I sought out Jessica.

"I'm taking Destiny to the tattoo shop in a few minutes. I'll need you to come with, since it's your friend's friend."

Jessica nodded. "We have one addition."

"Excuse me?"

"Ellie says she'd like one small tattoo. Something you associate with her."

I rolled my eyes. "This is bordering on getting out of hand."

"The others have agreed to no more requests. These two both just feel the need to mark the transition. I think I can understand that, even if I don't share the sentiment."

"Look at you, smoothing over possible conflicts and helping maintain a firm, yet caring hand." I kissed her forehead. Jess giggled, then blushed. "Ok, go grab Ellie, and bring her down to the cars. With four of us going, we'll take yours. Better leg room."

The four of us piled into Jessica's Camry. I 'let' her drive her own car. Though halfway down the driveway, she joked about 'Driving Mr Ansen.' I pointed out that neither she nor I had the appeal of Jessica Tandy or Morgan Freedman. The more interesting development came over the radio while we were in transit.

"The Standards of Behavior Protocol, sometimes called the Standards of Behavior Act, has been modified by the rules committee of the BA governing council. The final form leaves room for tier three masters to show some affection for their tier six slave women, or at least some concern for their well-being. The penalties applied to tier three men in violation of these reduced strictures has also lessened, requiring, quote 'multiple and egregious violations' of the protocol's standards before the extreme sanction of exiling or executing the man and 'reassigning' the women in his family. The BA governing council is set to vote on this final form sometime late next week."

The car went quiet as soon as the news had started. I hit the preset for a local classic rock station. Oddly enough, 'Take it Easy' was just getting started. Perfect.

"That act or protocol or whatever they want to call it is perfectly named," I said.

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked.

"It took a real S O B to come up with it."

Destiny cackled with laughter while Jess just smirked, keeping her eyes on the road. In response to Eleanor's confused look, Destiny leaned over and whispered in her ear. Ellie's hand flew to her mouth, and she started giggling.

At the tattoo and piercing shop (Since it does both, it's a shop, not a parlor, something new I'd learned.), I stopped Destiny and Ellie at the front door.

"Last chance to change your minds."

Both women shook their heads.

Jess led the way in. I motioned Destiny and Ellie to seats in the waiting area. There were no other clients in the shop, but it seemed disrespectful to crowd the tattoo artist's workspace. Jessica introduced me, and the situation, then stood to the side while I explained what I was looking for. The woman showed me a couple of books with standard designs, and I picked out ones that fit my expectation. Then I marked positions on a pictograph of the body.

"Okay, that shouldn't be difficult. It will take time. The three cherries and the lips will take nearly three hours, possibly more. If I have someone else do the butterfly, she'll be done in about an hour, give or take."

"Sounds reasonable."

"Now how about you?" She asked. "You getting any ink?"

"I fucking hate needles. I've never gone for the tattoo look. I even mentioned it in my profile. But these two wanted something to mark the change in their lives, and what Destiny would have done on her own was just ... not something I want her stuck with."

"So to speak." Mandy, the tattooist, smirked.

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"You can sit with them while they get inked."

"Maybe." I thought for a moment. "Yeah, I'll sit with Ellie during hers. When she's done, I'll see if Destiny would like some company. By then, she might."

I went to the waiting area, took Destiny's hand and walked her to the artist's station. "I'll be back in an hour or so, after Ellie's is done. But first, you'll need to strip off your bottoms."

She gave me a broad smile neatly removed her jean shorts and sat down. The tattooist reclined her chair and went to work.

I went back to the waiting area to collect Ellie, guiding her to the other on-duty artist's station. This one was the husband of the lady working on Destiny. She'd already briefed him on the plan.

I had Ellie take off her shirt, and slide her left bra strap off before lying face down on the already reclined chair. I stepped out of the way, while the man went to work. I borrowed a stool from a nearby station and sat beside Ellie, on the side opposite the artist, holding her hand. In twenty minutes, he'd outlined and detailed the image quite well. Then he backed off to change inks. Time to add color. Ellie relaxed while he was changing colors. I think she might have thought we were done. When the instrument started up again (away from her skin) she gave a slight jerk.

"You ok, El?"

"Yessir. I just thought it was done."

"Do you need me to stop?" the artist asked.

"No, I want to finish. How much longer though?"

"We're about halfway through, or a bit less. The black line detailing is done. I'm just adding the colors."

"Don't give away what it is, but can you tell me what colors?"

The man gave a soft chuckle. I nodded. "Powder blue, and a lively, but not loud yellow, and just a little bit of white."

"Oh, that sounds nice. OH!" She looked at me. "Did you get me a butterfly?! I love butterflies! I always wanted a butterfly tattoo!"

I laughed through calming her. "Ok, honey, I'm glad you're happy but you have to hold still so the man can finish his work."

The tattoo artist looked amused as he went back to his task. Thirty-five minutes later, the vibrant image was under a gauze bandage held in place with medical tape.

"Leave that on for at least two hours. Four would be better. Then clean it carefully with soap, water and clean hands only. Then pat it dry." He added a few more details about keeping the tattoo safe for the first two weeks.

"Well, Ellie, looks like I'll be washing your back tonight."

She beamed. Fixing her bra strap and standing, she softy asked, "Any chances your hands could ... wander ... from their task?" She blushed furiously while biting her lip.

I gave her a grin while handing her shirt over. "It's been known to happen." I guided her over to Jessica, in the waiting area, before checking on Destiny. She was on her front now, getting the third and fourth of the small tattoos I'd requested. The string up the back did nothing to hide the end of the butt plug she still wore. Or wore again. Maybe she took it out overnight and put it back in this morning. Which would be more effective training? Something to look into.

"How you holdin' up Des?"

"Like maybe I shouldn't have been so bratty to push you for a tattoo."

The artist pulled her hand and gun away from Destiny's tailbone to let out a short laugh.

"Not an intended goal for my choices, but I'll take what I can get."

"Well, you have me, and you can take me anytime and anyway you want."

The artist snorted, but didn't pause her work.

"Easy there, Red." As Destiny's mouth opened again, I interjected firmly. "Don't." Her mouth snapped shut. Looking up for a moment, the artist gave me a head shaking look that seemed to blend 'better you than me buddy' with 'you lucky bastard'.

******

Since we were already out, I took the three of them on a brief shopping run. Gabby had asked for a few items for tonight's dinner. Jessica reminded me of a few basic pantry items we needed as well. Destiny and Ellie both noted a few things they still needed, since their goods from their old homes had not yet arrived. It was brief, but it helped extend the 'getting out of the house' feeling. With all the turmoil, we were staying close to the compound unless we had a group of four or more, and had at least two pressing needs to address. Of course, we couldn't split up to shop faster. They all had to be close to me in public.

Connie was waiting in the front living room when the four of us returned. "How'd it go, girls?"

"I got a butterfly!" Ellie gleefully exclaimed. "But I have to keep it covered for a few more hours, minimum."

"Sounds cute." Connie replied. "What about yours Des?"

The redhead smirked. "He still hasn't told me what he had the artist do. It's like the most polite version of being put in my place imaginable. My master, your boyfriend, can be deliciously cruel when circumstances call for it." She said it with a sly grin, and Ellie and Connie joined in her laughter after. "But, we've been promised a shower together this evening, when we take off the bandages. So that's two things to look forward to."