The Bunker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Connie purred as she stood, "are you looking forward to showering with Kevin and sweet, young, impressionable Ellie?" She sauntered closer, her large breasts bouncing invitingly.

Ellie looked on, slightly uncomfortable. Destiny's eyes hooded over. "Is mistress implying I have sapphic tendencies?"

Connie's face flushed slightly at being called 'mistress'. Damn, Destiny was working hard at playing the submissive. I might have slowed down the pace a bit, except she's a 42 year old woman who knows herself and what she can handle. And the house may still be under observation. Leslie had counter-spy equipment in place, but she was just starting to root out any intrusions.

"Mistress heard about something you told master last night. And she has a promise of time with Master soon."

Their interplay had my second head's full and undivided attention.

"Anything mistress desires is my command, provided it does not conflict with Master's instruction."

Connie, the eclectic mix of conservative mores and wild child desires, took hold of Destiny's waist and slowly kissed the older woman.

Ellie's eyes were wide, her jaw hanging just a bit slack. Her chest was heaving in a very alluring way too. She might be available for such play in the future, but she was not yet ready. As for myself, I was nearly at full chub. I cleared my throat.

"Ladies, let's take this upstairs. There's only so much I'm ready to explain to the littles if they come wandering in."

Connie took Destiny's hand in hers and led the way to the staircase. I paused before following.

"El, it's okay to be intrigued. It's okay to not be ready too."

She just nodded in response, her breathing still deep and faster than normal. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked swiftly, catching up with the ladies halfway up the stairs. I shut the door behind us, worked a stern look on my face and took hold of the back of Destiny's head while looking sharply at Constance. She noticed my attention and gazed back at me, slightly unsteady at the mild glare I gave off.

"Constance, I am mildly annoyed with you. You never asked permission to play with my toys."

A shiver ran through Destiny. She whimpered quietly. Connie's eyes dilated and she sucked in a breath.

Powerplay aside, I was jazzed to see what these ladies would do with each other. I pulled Destiny's head closer to me and kissed her possessively.

"I am willing to overlook this transgression in manners. This time." I used my grip on Destiny's head to stand her back up straight, face to face with Connie.

The busty brunette smiled weakly, then slipped her hands to the freckled redhead's waist. She leaned in, taking another kiss, gaining confidence by my silence and Destiny's compliance. Connie's hands roamed upward, tentatively, brushing softly against Des' soft, luscious breasts. Both ladies' breathing paused just for a moment. Connie's thumb swept outward, seeking out and finding the older woman's nipple. Destiny moaned. Her hands went into motion, one rising to Connie's breast, the other delving into the younger woman's waistband.

The kissing grew in intensity. Connie's hands explored Destiny like ... a college girl first experimenting with another girl. Destiny's motions seemed more assured -- and driven. She most likely felt an expectation to give more pleasure than she would receive. She was really throwing herself into the submissive role. With less fear or reluctance than she'd shown that first time we met. She'd also hinted a few times that she had some experience with lady lovin'.

Two sets of feminine hands began removing shirts from a body other than their own. Connie's white bra came into view, followed by Destiny's satiny green bra. Both women were about a 36inch band with Connie nearly spilling out of her E cups and Destiny filling out her D cup with less strain. Connie's supple, taut abdomen made a mild contrast to Destiny's smooth torso that was less athletic, but well maintained with only a slight jiggle.

Both bras dropped to the ground. Connie palmed the bottoms of Destiny's breast, her fingers diddling the redhead's nipples. Destiny used her hands to support the young brunette's larger breasts, and dove in face first, drawing a nipple into her mouth.

Connie's eyes flew open in shock and delight. "HHUUUuuunnnh" I carefully removed first Connie's shorts and panties, then Destiny's. As I did so, Constance pushed Destiny upright and began kissing and licking her way down Destiny's body. She paused to lavish attention on Des' nipples. With a wicked grin at me, she dropped to her knees and began kissing slowly around the outside of the auburn bush. The mild tan of Connie's skin contrasted with the nearly pale and lightly freckled skin of Destiny.

I stood slight behind and to the left of Destiny, pulling her back against my chest. With her weight supported on my chest, I brought my hands around to fondle her large, lovely, freckled breasts. When her face lolled towards me, I took command of her lips with mine, kissing her aggressively. Her hum of pleasure turned into a moan when my fingers began tracing her soft pink areolas.

Then Connie set to nibbling on the tendon of Destiny's left leg. A full body shudder ran through Destiny. I rebounded it by grasping her nipples with a rolling action. She sagged, and would have fallen if I was not already supporting her.

I gave Destiny time to catch her breath. Besides, I wanted to watch what was coming next. Slowly, tentatively, Constance hovered her face closer and closer to Destiny's dark pink engorged pussy. To say the older woman was aroused was a vast understatement. Connie looked both eager and uncertain. Until she closed her lips around Destiny's, taking the redhead's sex entirely within her mouth.

"HHOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo" Destiny's back arched as the pleasure rippled within her.

Then her eyes flew open. "Oh. Oh. Oh" she panted. "M-m-master ... she's ... her tongue ... she's licking ... oh god ... OOOOOH ... SHE'S INSIDE! ooooooooooooooooooooooo ..." Destiny panted, her chest heaving. I kissed the side of her neck and fondled her slowly. Looking down, I saw Connie give me a wink and then she shifted her attention to the top of Destiny's slit. From the redhead's reaction, I knew exactly when Connie found and began suckling on her clit. Her body bucked hard as she howled in pleasure.

Destiny whimpered as her spasms subsided. Connie sat back on her heels to give the other woman space to recover.

"Go lay on the bed, pet. This time you will watch your mistress and I. You may touch or lick her breasts. You may touch your own, but your hands must not wander below your belly button or there will be a penalty." Destiny nodded and crawled on to the bed. Constance eagerly hopped into the middle of the bed and turned her hungry eyes on me.

I stripped in an unhurried manner, my eyes locked on the brunette that had first hunted me down during a morning run. Nude, I advanced on the bed, then crawled towards her like a lion stalking prey. My eyes remained in her as I crawled between her legs, straddled her torso with my arms and lowered my head to kiss her. The rich, musky flavor of Destiny's sex on Connie's plush, natural lips was an exquisite experience. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, causing her to moan and let loose her own tongue. Soon we were a tangle of tongues and limbs, grasping, stroking, and yearning for the other's release as much as our own. Feeling a significant dampness below, I adjusted my hips to align with her entrance and pushed steadily forward.

Connie sighed contentedly into our kiss. Once I was fully sheathed in her warm, moist embraced she rocked her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist. I thrust, slowly at first, building steadily to the pace and power Connie had shown an affinity for. We broke the kiss in a mutual need for air. The grin on her face was unmistakable as she grunted sexily with each impact.

As I felt the tremors rising in her body, I paused at the bottom of each stroke to grind my pelvis against her labia and clit. I grasped her dark brown areola and thin nipple with one hand and gave it a slight twist. Connie's hands clutched at my shoulders, gripping tightly, her legs around my waist becoming viselike.

My own pleasure was rising to meet hers. As Connie's body began to buck and the muscles of her love tunnel ran riot around my length, I erupted within her. Both of us in the throes of passion, we held each other close. We lay there in a haze of satisfaction until I felt my softening cock fall out of Connie. That reminded me of my plan.

I sat up quickly, grabbed Connie under both knees, and lifted her pelvis to stop the leaking.

"Eek!" Connie gave me a quizzical look.

I wore a bemused scowl as I spoke. "Alright slave, clean up duty. Start with me. Get me hard before you move on to mistress." Destiny swiftly got her head between me and Connie, sucking my dripping, drooping organ into her mouth and enthusiastically sucking the mixed fluids that coated it. Her tongue was delicate and strong as it massaged me hungrily.

Connie reached up and grabbed behind her knees, keeping her pelvis tilted up on her own.

I dropped a hand to Destiny's back and reached towards her ass cheek. The one that was in reach was the one that hadn't gotten a tattoo. I groped and massaged her ass as she worked to get me stiff. And it wasn't taking long. She already had me firm enough to skewer her throat on me. With my head in her airway, she hummed, erotically. I looked down to see her green eyes sparkling up at me. Fuuck, that's so erotic. I pulled her off me.

"Okay pet, now clean up your mistress. Don't spill any. And I'd better hear her appreciation of your efforts."

Connie lowered herself down, with a look of trepidation. For all the interest she'd shown for playing with another woman, this ... was the peak. Well, nearly -- she wasn't eating pussy, she was having her pussy eaten by a woman. She shuddered when Destiny began suckling the semen that had leaked onto her perineum. A sharp inhale marked when the redhead's tongue slithered up to Connie's slit and lapped at her entrance.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh God." Connie panted. Destiny's mouth latched onto the lower half of the brunette's labia, and her tongue snaked into the busty girl's tunnel, seeking the cum I'd deposited there. Connie breathing was irregular and small tremors ran rampant across her body.

With my busty, redheaded MILF slave properly engaged with my busty teen handmaiden, it was time to follow through on my plan. I maneuvered behind Destiny and lay a hand on her bare cheek, not wanting to damage the tattoo design. With the other hand, I took hold of the knub protruding from her ass. With careful movements, I pulled it out, revealing her gaping back hole. Destiny had liberally soaked my cock in her saliva as she worked me to rigidity, and her asshole looked well lubed also.

I lined myself up with her hot, dark, taboo entrance and pushed forward with moderate, steady pressure. Destiny groaned as I slowly sank into her ass. My progress didn't stop until my pelvis rested against her mostly firm cheeks. As a high school teacher, she likely didn't get much time to work out, but she got plenty of standing and walking in every day. That made for a lovely ass. I was buried to the hilt in that ass.

I started with slow, small strokes that really were just shifting back and forth, no actual sliding motion. It felt marvelous inside her warm, tight depths. The sensation was incredible. I built up to strokes of more length, beginning to slide inside of her, to feel the tightness of her sphincter constriction move along my length. Feeling the changing zones of her heat as my head moved within her. I was so lost in the sensation I only partially registered Connie's climactic scream as it built and redoubled.

I had promised Des she'd get used at both ends, so I picked up my pace. As Connie thrashed, I pounded the redhead's backdoor, my own pleasure rapidly rising. It surprised me how quickly it was coming back, but the earnest look in Destiny's eyes as she blew me, her eager attack on Connie's sex and the howls of ecstasy ripping from the brunette's throat all piled on top of the exquisite feel of my cock pistoning in and out of Destiny's asshole and the firm, yielding feel of her ass cheeks against my pelvis each time I bottomed out.

Too late, my conscious mind reminded me of my duty to Des. I snaked a hand around her hip and got a finger on her clit, rubbing in small gentle circles. Within seconds, I felt her own hand reach back, pulling it away. One finger tapped the back of mine in a manner reminiscent of getting smacked with a ruler. Something I never personally experienced, but recognized immediately.

Taking that to mean, she did not want reciprocation, I took hold of her hip again and redoubled my efforts. Des grunted into Connie's slit, though she had backed down her attentions. The younger woman lay limply on the bed, in a bliss coma. That did it. My cock erupted again, for the second time. Barely half an hour had past since Destiny crawled on to the bed. All the practice I'd been getting in built up my stamina, and semen production, but I'm still fifty, and this was still the second time in quick succession. I shuddered with what might have been five spurts, though I'm not sure if each time actually launched something, and if it did, it was drops, not geysers.

With a sheen of sweat all over me, I extracted myself and fell to the bed beside Destiny and Connie. The MILF's head lay on the teen's pelvis. I pulled up the bed so my head was near Connie's shoulder, and dropped a hand to stroke Des' hair. She was breathing almost as hard as I was.

"That ... was amazing. Exquisite even." I paused for a full breath. "How you feelin' Des?"

"I'm good master. Just a bit winded, and a little messy. Couple of those strokes felt like you were punching my lungs. In a good way though. Both the direct feeling, and the knowledge you were getting pleasure from me."

"Shit. It's only been two and a half hours since the tatts went on. We need to wait another hour and a half before you can shower." I thought for a second. "Stay here, I'll get a wash rag."

"Oh, no, you don--"

"Stay here. I said so."

Des lowered herself back down, a smile on her face. I wiped myself off in the master bathroom, then came out with a wet washcloth and a towel to clean her legs and butt. She looked up a few times as I did so, the appreciation clear on her face.

******

The smells of dinner came wafting up soon after, so the three of us dressed and came downstairs. It smelled tomato-y, and that usually means something good.

Melanie, PhD in Reading Education, felt the need to get in on the 'cooking for Kevin' bandwagon. After talking with Belinda, my daughter, she learned that one of the dishes she'd learned from a roommate in college was one I greatly enjoyed. Entering the dining room and seeing the table laid out (and everyone but Connie, Destiny, and I already seated -- the kids were at a smaller table) I took a big sniff, eyes closed and let a broad smile spread across my face.

"Oh, that smells so good. I haven't had stuffed bell peppers in quite a while."

M blushed and grinned. The three of us took our seats, then we all paused, some of us bowing our heads to pray, others just waiting politely. I'd fallen out of the prayer habit in my disenchantment with the church. I felt guilty for that. Having Jessica and Gabriella in my life gave me the nudge to resume an activity I already knew I should be doing.

I looked up after my prayer. Jessica was still praying. Only for a bit longer. Then she looked up, smiling at me. I gave her a short nod and a smile. I waited, enjoying the moment, to see my family digging in. Only they weren't. They were all watching me. Expectantly. And Melanie's face bore a double dose of expectation. I grinned, shook my head, and sliced into my pepper. Getting a good, representative forkful, I took a bite. and paused. I closed my eyes, chewing slowly, and grinned. Then I looked at Melanie and nodded. I took my time savoring this first bite.

"Melane," I said after swallowing, "that is excellent. It's a different recipe than I've had before, which is its own special pleasure, and well executed." M blushed, with a huge grin. Kiki and Gabby, sitting on either side of her, hugged her while the other ladies voiced their congratulations. Within a minute or so, the others had finished a bite as well. Several added their agreement with my assessment.

As we finished up dinner, I got everyone's attention. "You've all had some time to meet Manny and Cynthia and their friends. Some of you are aware that Allison, my fight trainer, has already joined them. Jimmy Stewart, from the construction crew, will be moving in soon as well. What I'd like to know is -- do any of you have family that want to join the safety of this compound we are constructing? Jen, what about your mother and siblings?"

"My mother just paid off her mortgage last year. She might want to trade with people here, or see about schooling, since you're trying to set that up in the south building, but it would take a lot to get her out of her house."

"We've already got a trade arrangement with my family." Melissa said.

"Same here," added Leslie.

Connie spoke next. "My family's on the other side of the state. As for Abigail, she and her family are adamant about staying where they are, but they would like to get in on the trade circle we've got forming."

Abigail's family farm was sizable, but not more than they could handle, even if they had to go back to 1800's methods. With Leslie's family's chickens and Melissa's family's sheep and sheep products, we had a nice collection of products joined. The talents that Manny and Cynthia's crew provide would be useful to all, and the information base Leslie was building, and the hope of remaining connected with other parts of the country and the world at large could be a huge benefit.

"Well, my family is out of state," Sarah said, "but I heard from Missy Gibson yesterday. I mentioned what we had going on here, and she asked if there was any way we could help her out." Missy was Simpson's visual art professor. She was a sculptor by training, but with Simpson being a small rural college, she sometimes wound up teaching a drawing or photography class.

She was also a fun, intelligent and lively person to be around. Hell, when her asshole husband divorced her two years ago, she bounced back pretty fast. Mostly. Sarah and I rallied around her so she knew she had people to go to. She also had farm and ranch experience but no land at the moment. Asshat had taken all the land and the house, but at least she got their kids, Jacob, age 8, and Kelly, age 12.

"She interested in moving here? With or without Jeff?" Jeff was Missy boyfriend. They'd been together for about eight months before the rock had been revealed.

"She wasn't explicit, but I think she wants to move in. She'd accept a trading partnership, but most of what she has to trade would be her art skills or teaching art. She's also worried about security in the years ahead, and that's why I think she'd like to be here. She's still with Jeff, and I think she'd like to come here as well, but she'd come without him if we allow her space and he balks. You know how important her kids are to her."

Sarah paused for a second. "And, I'm not sure if you knew this about her, Kev, but she likes working with less common materials. Like, say, bamboo."

"So we could grow bamboo for a verity of purposes, and have an artisan on site that could turn it in to pretty things, plus a carpenter who could use it to make useful things."

Sarah just nodded.

"Tell her to get packing. If she wants Jeff here, I have no objection. He seems like a decent guy. It's up to her to convince him though."