The Bunker Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the ladies that had joined us through the Cullings were from other states and had no one nearby to consider. But that gave me an opening for the one last after dinner topic.

I rose from the table, signaling for them to wait. I came back down with five felt covered boxes. I'd previously put a tiny mark on the top of each box so I would know which one belong to which woman.

"You may have noticed that the original seven women that joined with me all have a ring of similar design. The central stone is that woman's birthstone, surrounded by the birthstone of each of the other six ladies, plus my own. Mine is the diamond. They wear it with the diamond closest to the heart."

I opened Kiki's box and knelt beside her chair. Taking her hand, I slid her ring onto her hand. "These rings have your birthstone central, with the birthstone of the other four plus mine." Kiki returned the kiss I gave her, with watery eyes above a big smile.

Melanie was openly crying happy tears when I came to her. Once I had the ring on her finger, she hugged me hard. She whispered a thank you into my ear. After all, this was the closest she would ever get to a proposal and an engagement ring.

Destiny's eyes were a bit water rimmed as well, but her huge grin ruled the day. With the ring firmly on her finger, she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Andrea was uncharacteristically subdued, but her eyes shone with joy as I slid the ring on. The kiss after was as heartfelt as it was chaste.

Ellie was hopping up and down in her chair as I approached, stilling herself as I kneeled beside her. When I showed her the ring, she squealed happily. As we kissed with the ring on her finger, she tried to pull me onto her chair. The chairs weren't that sturdy, and the kids were still in the room, looking on. I wasn't about to start anything raunchy.

With all five of the newest ladies in my household bearing a symbol of our attachment, everyone cheered. Belinda and Shaunice seemed to take special delight in the impromptu ceremony.