The Bunker Project Ch. 17

Story Info
Not all criminals are bad, some can be kind of fun.
12k words
4.17
1.7k
5
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last.

********

The Bunker Project

By: VanillaUnicorn

Chapter 17: The Criminal at Our Doorstep

First Week of December 2024

Having one week where two entirely different holidays happened was grueling for the residents of bunker 1. While refreshing to have celebrations going that gave all the new people a chance to mingle with those that had already established themselves there, the strain on the administrative crew was demanding.

Gone was the stress of finishing up the housing for his family and in its place was bickering amongst residential groups and a mountain of backlogged paperwork that had been cast aside. Word had spread about what he had built and whether it jealousy or just straight animosity directed at him, the other residents let their displeasure with the discovery be known.

Some of the wealthy people who had snaked their way into the whole project to begin with saw the separated house as an insult to them. They wanted to know why such a thing hadn't been thought up for them from the start. Even after explaining the limitations of space as the primary factor it did little to quell the rebellion that was forming.

The dynamic of his own household had changed with the addition of the two new women, Chloe and Sarah. The other girls had made them feel right at home when Paul had brought them in to live at the house but a few had felt that the addition of more partners would limit their own time with Paul. Thankfully the newly built home had plenty of space to accommodate everyone so there was enough distance kept between the ladies to avoid any physical conflicts.

Chloe still hadn't done anything major yet with Paul but loved the chances she got to have make-out sessions with him since kissing was a new exciting activity for her. A few times she had snuck in to watch as Paul and Emily made love at night while neither of them had been aware. She had been talking a big game when it came to her sexuality but when the time came to actually act on it she backed away and told him she wasn't ready yet.

Sarah had grown more comfortable around the other women and finally made peace with the fact she had to share the man she considered the love of her life. She even shared a bed with a few of them when she wasn't in Paul's. She was frightened by the lack of communications from Michael. He had gone from practically stalking her and sending constant demanding messages to get back together with him, to no communications what so ever.

She had come clean about everything with Paul, including what had fully gone down with her old ex-boyfriend and her sister. It was nothing that Paul hadn't heard before but it was good to get Sarah's side of things to add to what Melisa had already told him. Paul even helped her understand how Melisa had felt through everything based off the conversation he shared with her in that unlived in suite and helped the two to mend their issues that they had with each other.

Melisa finally talked with her father about ending her pregnancy with her husband's child. She explained why she didn't want to keep it and how things had truly been during the marriage. Both her and Sarah were surprised when he gave her his full blessing to do so. The more she thought about it though the more she understood her father had always hated her husband and was probably grateful to not have her have a grandchild with him.

Thinking about grandchildren made her think about her mother that had passed. She knew that her mother would've loved for both her and Sarah to have given her grand babies while she was still alive but it just never happened, well it did but her father made her terminate the baby with Ty. She wondered what her mother would've thought of Paul and if she would want Mr. White to move on from her. Melisa had seen her father with the Catherine woman a few times when she came home but her dad scooted the woman out before she could even say a word to her.

She was a bit surprised when she asked Paul to join her while she went in for the abortion procedure and he agreed to come along without saying a word. She still held out hope that he would still see her in the same light that he did with her sister. She couldn't help the feelings she had for him and knowing that he already had so many women that he called his, gave her just enough encouragement to never stop trying to win him over.

The women of the Williams household still didn't fully trust Sarah since they all knew what had happened prior with the other guy and with her sister. None of them understood why she had just walked away from Paul so easily and how she could've bought into her sister's lies that she had spread. Most of them weren't ones to talk either since they had pretty much done the same. The only real difference was that Sarah had moved on to a different man while they had stayed waiting on him.

The women had started to break off into factions within the house. The dividing lines had almost been drawn as soon as each of the women joined the household and learned about the other women but didn't become fully fleshed out until they moved into their new home.

Emily and Sarah had both paired off since they were the main ones who were spending the most time in Paul's bed as of late. They also found out they had a lot in common even if they were a few years apart in age. They were both from the Midwest and even shared an interest in the same sports teams, well mostly the same. They did differ on their choice of baseball team they rooted for but it only helped them become closer as they debated why their particular team was better.

Ashlei and Cori had also become attached to each other. Being the first women to give birth to his children they found themselves in a similar position. Since they were almost the same age they had roughly the same tastes in things. The main difference between them was Ashlei's religious background and Cori's sexual promiscuity. They found themselves learning from each other and becoming more like each other which was a good thing and a bad thing. They seemed happy that they didn't have to learn the ups and downs of parenting alone as they could fall back on each other if things got too hard. Of course Paul was also happy to step in and parent when needed but both women made sure that he knew he didn't have to always be around too.

The largest group that had formed within the family was one made up of the women who had just moved into the house after it was built and had done little sexually with Paul. Emelia, Emmalynn, and Chloe had only gone as far as making out with him but Michaela had her fling in the pool that only Paul and Chelsea knew about. They formed a bond with each other since the others had already lived together for a while before they joined and they were the new girls.

Lindsey and Kristi had become fast friends. They were close enough in age and had come from a similar background when it came to men and dating that they fit together pretty well. They were both jealous of the other women who Paul had already gotten pregnant and hoped that they too would be mothers to his children at some point in the near future. Out of all of the women he had been with, he had slept with Lindsey the most and it was a surprise that it hadn't happened with her yet. In fact that had come up in conversations amongst some of the other women who were thinking that maybe it had something to do with Lindsey herself.

Danielle, Rebel, and Milla had become a connected trio. They got along as if they had been sisters their whole lives. While Rebel was substantially older than the others, including Paul too, she was reluctant to take on too much responsibility amongst the group. Paul would never force any roll on any of them and allowed them to find their own place among the larger group. Danielle had finally gotten over her anger about finding out about the rest of the women. No matter how hard she tried to fight her feelings for him, she had been hooked from that very first moment she saw him. She had been nervous to be around the other women but when they instantly treated her like a sister everything changed.

Alison had dyed her blonde hair red when she started to hang out more with Siobahn and Madeline. Paul didn't mind, if anything the red hair looked sexier on her than her normal hair color but he was fine with her regardless of however she made herself look. The trio strangely got along quite amazingly even if they had very little in common. They found out they did have music in common though. Siobahn was a good guitar player, while Alison was a pretty gifted piano player and Maddie had an angelic singing voice.

The only one of the women who hadn't branched off into one of the groups was Ellie. Instead she had become more of the mother figure of the family. She made sure everyone was doing well and no fights broke out amongst the women that couldn't be mended right away. It was a tiring job especially since she herself was due to give birth in only a few weeks.

The detective that had been sent to the bunker went right to work on the case as soon as he was let out of quarantine. Paul and the rest of the security crew had done a marvelous job at documenting all the evidence they had found but they were still waiting for the results to come back about the hair that had been found under the finger of the last victim. The man was just as puzzled by the strange markings that had been scribed on the walls by the bodies. None of the symbols looked like anything he had ever seen before.

"So I was going over these pictures here that were taken by the first victim and I noticed something. If you look closely right there, it looks like there might be a small impression of what looks to be a shoe mark. Based off what I can see it looks like whoever it belongs to has rather small feet." The detective told both Paul and the Major.

"So you are saying that we should be looking for a woman?" The Major asked.

"Not necessarily, it could be a man with tiny feet too. Unfortunately I can't tell just from this photo. If I had the actual crime scene displayed in front of me then maybe i'd know but just going by this picture alone then I couldn't definitively say." The man answered.

"What about the other two crime scenes? Did you spot anything new in any of those?" Paul asked.

"Actually yes. It looks like there are some scratches on the second man's upper arm that weren't part of the medical report. Based off what I've seen before I think those could very well be defensive marks that make me think that the second victim might've been the aggressor at some point. Around the time that body was found, do you know if anyone was walking around with what looked like bruising or the tell-tale signs they had been in a physical altercation?" The man asked.

Both Paul and the Major looked at each other having the same reaction to what he said. They both couldn't believe they missed something so obvious. Thinking back to that point in time neither of them could remember seeing anyone like he had described but they could find out.

"I'll check with the medical team and see if anyone came in to get fixed up around that time. If nothing else it might give us a new lead to go off." The Major answered and then excused himself from the meeting.

The detective had all of the evidence laid out on the table in the room and was actively scanning through each of the photos and looking at the bagged up items that had been collected by each victim. Paul watched on as the man seemed to be studying everything that was there.

"You all did a tremendous job documenting everything. When they explained to me what had happened before I agreed to come here I was expecting nothing more than sloppy notes and very little to go off. To be honest I didn't actually think that we would ever find this person you were looking for unless they struck again but I'm feeling like we might just have it. Once we get the DNA results back from that sample we might have something solid to go off." The detective said as he looked at Paul.

The man started to write his own notes down on a piece of legal paper. It looked like he was making an inventory of what all they had collected and then started to place each item into a large box. It was an amazing start since the man had only been looking at everything for a few hours and he had already found things that had been missed by everyone else. If only the corporate board had taken things more seriously maybe the third victim might still be alive.

"These strange symbols are still bothering me. I'd like to look at them more closely and see if I can figure out what they mean. I don't suppose that the original versions are still painted on the walls, would they?" The detective asked.

"I'm afraid not. No those were the first things that we cleaned up at each of the crime scenes." Paul responded.

"I figured as much. You don't mind if I take a copy of these with me do you?" The man asked.

"No that's fine but don't go around showing those to anyone else without talking with us first. We don't want the general population of residents to know about what's been going on." Paul replied.

"Fair enough but what I would like to do is get a copy of them to someone I know back in the States. He has an extensive background in that type of thing and might be able to tell us what they mean. Would that be possible?" He asked not expecting a positive result.

"Is it possible? Yes, but doing so runs the risk of putting the project as a whole in jeopardy. What you are asking goes beyond my authority alone. I will have a talk to those necessary and see what I can do though. Is that all for the day?" Paul told him.

"Yeah I think I'm good with what we have here and thank you in advance if they agree to it. I'm sure you have only pressing matters you need to handle so I won't take up any more of your time today. Everything is back in that box and that larger security fella can come collect it whenever he has a chance." He said as he secured the prints of the symbols into his locked briefcase.

"I'll let you know what they say as soon as possible. Again thank you for helping us with this. I'm sure the rest of the residents would sleep easier knowing that someone like you lives here now and can take on something of this magnitude." Paul tells the man as he shakes his hand.

The detective left the room and Paul sat back thinking about what he wanted to say to the board. Asking to have communications with the outside world to someone who had no prior knowledge of the project had been discussed at length before anyone had ever moved in but now he had to convince them to change their minds about it. It wasn't going to be an easy task and it most likely meant he was going to have to give up even more control in order for it to happen.

With the murder investigation now out of his hands, Paul went right back to work on his normal tasks. The next group was due any moment and he had to clear his head before he could deal with any of them.

Erica had been filled in on everything but she too knew that it wasn't going to be easy moving forward with it. Before they could talk any more about it the next plane had landed and the people had started to fill the hallways of the upper administrative floors. Zander and Melisa were there to escort the first of the people into their interviews and everything fell right back into place.

Second Week of December 2024

A panic had settled in over the Williams household as Maddie gave birth. They hadn't been fully prepared when it was time for either of the other women to go into labor but now without the work of fixing up their home distracting them they had nothing to blame for the lack of preparedness. It seemed like a fair trade as his first two born children had finally been able to come home while Maddie had given him another daughter named Alexis or Lexy as they called her.

The extra crying children only punctuated to those that hadn't become pregnant yet the need they had for him to do so with them. It was an agreed upon fact amongst the women that each of them at some point would be adding to the family with children of their own. It was only a matter of when it actually happened.

This was only exacerbated when he learned that Emily and Sarah had found out they had become pregnant. Emily had suspected she was all the way back in October and she didn't have her period. At first she just chalked it up to the stress of living in a new place but when she had missed her next one in November she knew something was up and went to get formally checked. Since Sarah had joined her when she went to lend her support, she decided to get checked herself and found out she was expecting as well but must've just recently gotten pregnant as she was only a few weeks along.

Lindsey seemed to take it all the hardest amongst the women. She had been one of the first women he had slept with and yet she still hadn't become pregnant. It just seemed completely unfair to her and she automatically assumed she was cursed. Paul wanted to make her happy so he brought her into his bed each night and did his part to make sure she got her fill of his potent semen. That seemed to satisfy her some and she became the happy person he knew her to normally be again. He must've worn her out though because after a week of the nightly sex, she returned back to her own bedroom to sleep alone again. She told him that she just needed a breather and that she was starting to get too sore down there for anymore sex.

Around the same time Alison decided she wanted to start sleeping in his bed with him at night. They never got to the point of actually having sex but instead they would just cuddle and kiss each other before falling asleep in each other's arms. It was a nice change from what Paul had grown used to with the other women. There had always been something about Alison that pulled him in. It was like they could communicate with each other without either saying a word to the other.

When the other women came around and wanted sex from him he was still happy to oblige but that was starting to dwindle down from what it had been. He figured it was because a good portion of the women had already become pregnant and weren't in the mood anymore but he did see Alison trade looks with a few of the women that made him think that she had part to do with it too.

Chloe had become a voyeur and would watch at times when he was with the other women. She thought she was being sneaky but he knew she was there watching. He tried to invite her to stay in his bed a couple of the nights right after Thanksgiving but she would always turn him down and tell him she just wasn't ready yet.

"You know that little one is probably going to be a freak right?" Ellie told him as they sat on the couch watching a movie together.

"What makes you think that?" Paul asks back.

"Well think about it. Before she even came here she said that the people over in bunker 3 had wanted her gone because she was after older men. Add that in with how many times we caught her watching you with the other ladies and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put things together." Ellie says with a laugh.

"Hell if I wasn't getting so close with our baby I might just give her an extra push along. Then again once she gets a taste she might just break you." The native beauty said laughing even harder.