The Bunker Project Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking that as his sign to keep going, Paul stands back and lets his clothes fall to the floor giving her the first close view of his massive cock. Even though it scares her all she wants in life is to have that monster inside her and prove to him that she's ready to be his forever.

Thinking about the situation he asks her if she would like him to use a condom or if she wanted him bare. Without hesitation she replies, "Bare, always bare."

He asks, "Are you sure because you could get pregnant?"

She pulls him down on top of her and kisses him before telling him, "You better or I might just have to see what else is out there if you can't get the job done."

Knowing she will need to be warmed up before she was ready for the real action, Paul scoots down until his lips are right in front of her shaved little slit. Her pussy tasted a little tangy but beyond that it was divine. Not that he really needed another reason to love the little blonde but the sounds she made as he started licking her honey hole were the sexiest thing he had ever heard. It didn't take long before the inexperienced little woman was thrashing around in front of him. Around the same time that a loud shriek came out of her mouth, her legs clamped around his head and warm fluid splashed out onto his face.

This fluid was less tangy than the other had been and had a more sweeter taste to it. Paul lapped up every drop that spilled out of her and continued his assault on the poor young girl. It was better than any of the times that little Chloe had gotten herself off and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She wasn't going to stop him though and even if she tried she was going to have a hard time fighting him off now that he had a taste of her.

The oral assault continued for nearly an hour before his tongue was getting sore and his neck was starting to cramp up. That was going to be the best he could have her warmed up and ready for what was to come. Standing back he took in the sight of the beautiful naked blonde laying on his bed. She had a look of pure bliss on her face and when she opened her eyes he could see he had awoken a hunger in her.

Reaching down he rubs the tip of his cock against her sopping wet slit before easing just the head inside her. She is tighter than anything he's ever felt but he slowly works more and more into before he simply can't get any more to fit in her. The petite thing managed to take around seven inches of his shaft before he hit the back of her pussy and no more would slide in. The whole time he had been making progress filling her, Chloe had been hitting heights of pleasure she didn't think were even possible.

After around the tenth orgasm she nearly passes out but kisses him urging him to keep going. Paul deciding to change things up a bit rolls onto his back putting her on top. He grabs her hips and starts to rise and lower her on him watching her eyes roll into the back of her head and her tiny tits bounce with each thrust.

After her second orgasm while on top, Paul lifts her off much to her disapproval but quickly moves her onto all fours and slides back in and starts to quickly fuck her. It doesn't take long before he is empting massive load after massive load into her fertile little womb and causing the biggest orgasm she's ever had.

Smiling at her he kisses her forehead and tells her that was amazing; she could possibly be the best he ever had, which causes her to smirk. With Chloe brought into the fold, Paul flops down onto the bed and pulls her onto his chest to snuggle.

They remained together for a few hours but like in typical fashion someone had to come alone and knock on his door loud enough that he could hear it up in his bedroom. His little one had fallen asleep and he left her to slumber as he threw on some clothes and went to see what the disturbance was.

When he opened the door and saw that it was the Major, he knew straight away that it had happened again. It was strange how the events seemed to always have the worst timing. Simply nodding to the Major to acknowledge he understood why he was there, Paul left the man in his living room while he went up and changed into more suitable clothes. When he came back down fully dressed he made sure to blow out all the candles before they left.

This crime scene was unlike any of the others. Where they had happened in remote places this time the body was sprawled out in the open for every resident to see. The Major had seen it happen in the security cameras but the killer was dressed in such a way that they couldn't be identified and had ran off right as the security officers had closed in. They tried to follow but lost track after the person disappeared into the entertainment district.

A large crowd had gathered around the body and people were visibly freaked out. People were demanding answers and Paul had none to give them. Spray painted next to the body were the words 'It happened before, it will happen again'. Like the other bodies this one had the number 4 drawn onto the forehead. Unlike the others the usual cryptic writings weren't painted anywhere but in their place was a solitary sheet of paper with what looked to be a coded message on it.

The detective had come running along to check out what had been found out which only made the crowd even more unstable. It took a herculean effort to clear everyone out but they finally managed to get everyone back to their homes. While it bought them enough time to gather what little evidence they could, a lot of what they had was contaminated from the crowd that had been standing around the body.

This time around the person that had been killed was vastly younger than the others had been. It looked like the man was somewhere in his early twenties. The oddest part of what they found was that the eyes had been gouged out of the man's head and placed in his hands. Whoever this killer was had a plan when they attacked because they had very little time to get everything done with so many people walking around.

"Interesting, I've never seen a body laid out like this." The detective said to the other two men standing next to him.

"What's so interesting about it?" The Major asked.

"Well for starters, the manner in which the eyes were taken out was done with the utmost precision. Then they were placed in each hand gently enough that nothing was damaged further. Now from my understanding of what happened, this whole thing happened in a matter of minutes. What that tells me is that whom ever this person is has experience in the medical field or at the very least they know their way around a surgical procedure." The detective went on to explain.

"So what you are saying is that we should start looking at the medical staff as possible suspects?" The Major asked further.

"Now I didn't say that but it certainly couldn't hurt. How far you want to take it from there is up to you but I'd bet my left nut that it was probably someone with a medical degree. Of course I don't have access to the personnel files to form a proper profile from those who live here but if I did then it wouldn't take me long to narrow things down." The man answered.

"That's not going to happen. I understand why you think that might be a good solution but it's my job to protect the people here and that includes their personal information. No offence to you but I don't know you that well or trust what you might do with that type of access." Paul finally says cutting the detective off before he rambles further.

"Well if you truly wanted to protect the people here then you would be doing anything to find the killer and withholding what I'm asking for just because you don't trust me doesn't really keep anyone safe now does it?" The man said with some not so subtle anger mixed into his words.

"That might be true but it doesn't change the fact that the answer is still no. Before you throw a bigger fit about it just know that I've already been given the okay for you to talk to that person you asked about in regards to the strange symbols. Be warned that call will be closely monitored and if you say the slightest thing about this place to that person just know this, it will be the last call you ever make and you will spend the rest of your life locked in a cold dark padded room." Paul said sternly towards the man.

Not another word was said between the three men as they gathered up the last bits of evidence and started cleaning up the scene. Word was rapidly spreading around the bunker and call after call came to Paul as he sat in his office trying to reassure each person that contacted him. To prevent the calls from becoming endless, Paul got on the intercom system for the bunker and made an announcement about what had happened to address everyone all at once. He wasn't sure what to tell everyone but once he started speaking the words just seemed to come to him.

Third Week of December 2024

Things had gone been back to normal when it came to the new residents arriving but now he was also expecting the second group of residents that bunker 3 were sending over as part of the deal. He was excited because part of the group being sent over was his sister and her family. He hadn't seen any of them in years and he was eager to catch up.

With the plane landed, he heads up to wait greet the second of the special groups from bunker 3. He spots his sister and niece first. He is shocked by how much his niece had grown up since the last time he saw her. He shakes his brother in-law Javier's hand as he welcomes the trio into the bunker. As soon as his hand leaves Javi's, his niece Bekah practically jumps into his arms and hugs him tightly. "Uncle Paul its been so long." She tells him enthusiastically.

His older sister Kimber just laughed at the display. "Sure now she is happy to be here. She was doing nothing but complaining the whole flight over." She said with a laugh.

"So when is Jamie joining us here?" Kimber asked her brother.

"I'm not sure yet. I still need to work something out with the bunker he's in." Paul tells her. At that point Zander showed up and escorted them off to their new home. They would be housed in the residence tower that was the closest to his home. It was barely filled and it was easier to move them in there.

This group proves to be more interesting than the last batch bunker 3 sent. This time there was two women sporting handcuffs along with an armed escort. Paul turns to the escort and asks what the deal was. A woman dressed as a security agent named Kat informed Paul that the two women had been accused of the possible murder of another resident in bunker 3. The first thoughts that went through his mind were 'great just what we need another murderer amongst us'.

Paul looks the two over before asking them straight out to explain what happened. They explain that they are innocent and were framed all so a rich resident could steal the slightly taller of the pair's husband. Wondering then why there were two of them, the shorter of the women whose name was Ashley replied that the husband in question was her brother and she didn't get along with the new woman either. The new woman seized the opportunity to remove her as well since she knew her new lover's sister would never accept her.

At that point the pilot, a short woman named Erin, came over and whispered something into Kat's ear. Kat turned to Paul and said, "Helicopter is leaving so what's it going to be?" Paul unsure how to proceed asks Kat if she thinks they are dangerous.

She replies, "Honestly I don't know but you can search them if you want. If you are afraid they have any weapons with them that is."

Paul takes her up on that suggestion, taking one at a time into another room as the pilot watches over the other. Thankfully there was a holding room meant for taking in the overflow residents if too many came all at once just down the hall. The room was empty with the exception of a table next to one of the walls.

First up was Ashley Marine, the curvy brunette whose brother was at the center of the troubles. Paul moves up to her and asks if she agrees to let him search her and she says, "What choice do I have, it's either that or they throw us to the sharks."

Paul tells her he's going to leave the cuffs on but since they might get in the way of the search, he will have to cut her shirt but reassures her she will be given a new one to replace it. She finally looks at Paul fully checking him out as he reaches down and lifts the shirt up over her head. She happens to be wearing a semi see through bra teasing her large areolas; Paul decides to not destroy the bra thinking he'd love to see her in it again.

It had been a few days since he had last done anything with any of his women and he was feeling quite backed up. He had grown used to a near constant influx of sex with the different women and it had changed him as a person. The fallout from the murder had taken up most of his time in the recent days and when he was home he was so tired that he just wanted to sleep. Now being in the room with the handcuffed attractive woman he simply couldn't hold back the urges that were quickly filling his mind and body.

He reaches around her back and unclasps the bra before raising it off her plump C-cup breasts, they look flawless and he is tempted to bend down and give them a kiss but knows he shouldn't, at least not yet. Next to come off are her pants and panties. The jeans slide down her legs easily and Paul notices a small wet spot forming at the slit of her panties. The panties match her bra and he slides those down as well. He reaches forward and slips a finger into her wet pussy causing her to moan out loudly, then quickly runs it around to her plump ass and across her sphincter.

Forgetting that Kat was in the room with them, Paul moves forward and gives her pussy a quick lick before standing up and turning to Kat and telling her she's safe but Kat doesn't hear him as she can only process the sight of his massive dick begging it to come out to play in his pants. The shocked woman wanted to stop him when he started to mess with her prisoner but part of her brain told her to see where it was going. Noticing she was distracted, Paul moves back to Ashley kisses her gently and gives her left breast a nice squeeze and whispering in her ear the question, "If you'd like to stay say so now."

Her reply comes in the form of a shuddering moan of, "God yes."

She puts her cuffed arms around his neck and kisses him passionately before whispering into his ear this time, "And yes you can have all of me too, every hole, every day or however you'd like to have me."

Kat snapping out of her trance now that Paul's large covered dick is moved out of her view, walks over to the pair and grabs the girl away from Paul telling her to get dressed. The disturbance is enough to make Paul come back to his senses as well. Ashley gets dressed minus her destroyed shirt even though she wanted to stay in that room with him even longer. She curses the security woman under her breath as the trio head back out to grab the other.

Kayla Barnes looks on nervously as her sister in-law comes back with a strange look on her face, then follows the two into the room that Ashley just left. Paul repeats the same instructions he told Ashley, which she agrees to. Paul slides her shirt up taking notice that Kayla has an even larger chest than her sister in-law. He also notices the plain grey bra but figures it's because she is married and probably doesn't wear sexier stuff often.

Her nipples harden due to the cold air hitting her chest, she takes a deep breath as Paul reaches behind her and undoes her bra, no one but her husband has seen her topless since she was a teen. Her breasts sag as the bra is released but not too much even though she has DDs. Paul teasingly lets his fingers rub her nipple as he bends down to remove her khakis and panties.

As the pants slide down he's surprised by the fact she's wearing what most would consider kiddie style panties, but they look incredibly sexy on her. Kayla shudders as Paul lowers her panties down her hips, nervous what he might think of her neatly trimmed pussy. Only her husband has ever seen it, and that thought is making her wetter than she has ever been. Like with Ashley, Paul slips a finger inside her but slides upward instead rubbing her clit as he does. Also like Ashley he slides his hand around to her even plumper ass and gives it a squeeze.

At that point Kayla's attention is drawn to Kat who had removed her pants and panties and was frantically fingering herself. Paul looks to see where she was looking and smiles at what he sees before moving up Kayla's body moving his face to her ear asking her, "Would you like to stay?" She simply nods yes.

He then asks what she plans to do about her husband. She looks at him and says, "I haven't thought about that but I guess I would more or less be divorced."

Paul then moves back to her ear so Kat cannot hear his question and asks, "Would you prefer I replace your husband?"

She shudders at the thought, not only was Paul more attractive than her husband but he was driving her wild something she hadn't felt since she was a teenager. Without a second thought she whispers, "Yes, i'd love for that to happen."

He had been quietly taking off his pants and boxers as they shared their whispers. Lifting her up he slowly slides her down onto his ultra-hard shaft while looking her in the eye and says, "Lets consummate it then wife."

The loud moan from Kayla after Paul slides fully into her breaks Kat from her daze and she yells at the two, "Hey what are you doing?"

Paul turns his head to look at her all while bouncing Kayla frantically on his shaft. He says to Kat, "I'm pleasing my new wife, if you want your turn come take off her cuffs and while you're at it lose the rest of the clothes."

Kat as if on autopilot does as asked revealing her own amazing breasts. With her hands free Kayla bounces onto Paul even harder causing a massive orgasm and causing Paul to fill her with his seed. With his new lover coming down from her bliss, Paul turns his attention to Kat who moved to sit on the table, giving Paul direct access to her sopping cunt. He slides right in to the hilt which is more than she's ever had.

Paul pounds Kat's pussy orgasm after orgasm. With Kayla reenergized comes to join the pair drawn to the sight of her new partner's massive cock stretching the woman's pussy beyond its limits.

Paul sees Kayla watching and pulls her in for a kiss. Paul looks down at Kat as she moans his name. She then surprises him when she looks him in the eye and says, "I'll be yours too if you want me." That statement pushes him over the edge and he fills her as well.

Kayla had already gotten dressed as Paul whispered into Kat's ear, "I'll think about the offer but until then how about you fly here often as you can so I can fill you some more. Deal?"

She smiles at him and says sure. Kat quickly gets dressed, trying to keep as much of his seed in her as she can as Paul whispers something in Kayla's ear and she shrugs and says, "Probably but she doesn't get to keep you."

Kat wary of what they are talking about moves to put Kayla's cuffs back on before Paul stops her and says, "She won't be needing those but what you can do is send the other two back in here while you both get cleaned up. There is a small bathroom two doors down on the right."

Giving her ass a nice squeeze Paul doesn't bother to redress as the pilot escorts Ashley back into the room.

Ashley smiles at what she sees but was blocking Erin's view until Ashley hears the door shut and steps slightly to the side. Erin is in shock as Paul stands there with his rippled body and eleven inch cock at the hard and ready. Her pussy instantly gushes just at the sight of it. Ashley already having been worked up and now free of her cuffs strips naked for Paul to see her again.