The Bunker Project Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul slowly walks up to the shocked Erin and takes her hand pulling her towards the table in the room asking her, "Well what do you say, would you like to join in as well?" Not even thinking, her flight suit is on the floor in a heartbeat and Paul runs his hands over her breasts still incased in their lacy red bra. His hands move lower and slide past her matching red panties and straight into her hot box.

She practically melts in his hands. Not wanting to be left out Ashley walks over and kisses Erin catching her by surprise but at the same time Paul lowers her panties and lifts her onto his hard cock. Erin breaks the kiss and lets out a massive scream as she comes hard from Paul sliding in her. Paul keeps bouncing her on his shaft eventually kissing her ear lobe and asking, "How would you feel if I got you pregnant?"

Her response is, "Oh Gawd, yes do it, make me yours."

That's all he needs to hear and erupts into her causing her to have the biggest and best orgasm of her life. Ashley bends down and licks the cum spilling from her cunt onto Paul's shaft. Paul's attention is then drawn back to the curvy girl as he lays an exhausted Erin onto the table to recover. Paul looks at Ashley and asks if she is ready for her turn. She doesn't even reply she just lifts herself unto his shaft, slowly taking him in and out.

Her orgasms seem to never end, she's never felt anything like it. She pulls him close looks him in the eye and says, "I'm your wife too, fill me up husband." That's enough to set Paul off and he dumps the last of the seed he could into her as they both collapse slowly to the floor kissing passionately. While he has so many women at his beck and call, he's never had any of them refer to his as husband yet.

Laughing Paul whispers into her ear, "I'm going to need a new name for you I already have a partner named Ashlei."

She kisses him and tells him, "Doesn't matter what you call me as long as it's yours."

They all redress, Kat waiting releases Kayla to join her former sister in-law and now the other newest member of the Williams clan. Each of the three women had a look of pure bliss on their face as Kat is rejoined by the pilot. Paul gives both a long kiss before they make their exit from bunker 1 and leave on their flight back to bunker 3. Even though they still have the normally scheduled flight of residents due to arrive any minute he brings his newest women to their new home to introduce to everyone. Erica spotted the three of them walking towards the elevator and just shook her head in disgust.

Paul had just enough time to get both women situated before he had to head back and deal with the next group. The sexual activity that happened in that small room with those four women was enough to drain most of the energy he had and he wanted nothing more than to rush through the interviews so he could head home and crash out on his bed with his newest lovers laying next to him. Of course Alison might have a problem with that too.