The Bunker Project Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt that. She's so small I doubt she could do any damage." He tells her back.

"Are you sure about that? Are you forgetting that little thing is a cheerleader and gymnast? I've seen the way she looks at you. Once she has that big thing in her you will be lucky if she ever lets you out of bed again."

Paul thought about what his closest confidant was telling him. She was right Chloe was pretty flexible and nimble for someone so small. He had also seen the look of lust in her eyes a few of the times he spotted her hidden in his closet watching while he tended to one of his other lovers.

"I'm just saying that maybe you should be careful with her. Who knows maybe she won't even like sex. I mean it's not likely since it will be with you but stranger things have happened before. Look how many have come to live with us because they got attached after the first time with you. I know the age difference between you both kinda freaks you out a little bit but she's already made it clear she's good with it so that's all that matters." She tells her lover as she lets her head rest against his shoulder.

The movie continued to play as Paul's mind went over what Ellie had just said to him. Whether he wanted to admit it or not the age gap had been there in the back of his mind. It had even been there back when he first saw her in his office when he was letting her in. He knew how young she was when he was ogling her firm little body but that didn't seem to stop him then. The more he thought about it the more it seemed clear that he needed to get Chloe into his bed just to break the stalemate and truly see if this was what she wanted with her life before the bunker filled up too far and so had no other place to go.

The family had started to take turns preparing meals but everyone made sure to eat together. The dining table was big enough that it comfortably sat everyone and still had plenty of room for more people if needed. Some it turned out were terrible cooks but once they saw the skillsets of everyone it was easier to pair the bad with the good and let the inexperienced learn from them.

It had been a couple days since he had been alone with Ellie and she had mentioned her opinion on young Chloe. In that time he had thought up a plan to accelerate things along with the young beauty. He had asked the rest of the women to spend the night at the old Williams residence because he had something set up for Chloe that he needed the place to himself for. Some of the women grumbled about it but went along with what he had in mind.

The large building was freakishly quiet without the small children's crying constantly echoing throughout. Chloe was a bit concerned when she came home from her job and found the place empty. She looked all around the building and not a trace of anyone to be found. She was about to freak out when she spotted a folded note sitting on her bed. The note told her that she needed to head for the entertainment district and more specifically to the supply depot.

The whole walk over she wondered what this was all about. There were hardly anyone around when she got to her destination and when she opened the door to the building the woman inside saw who it was and waved her over. The woman was older and had a big smile on her face.

"You're Chloe correct?" The woman asked.

"Yeah that's me." The petite blonde answered.

"Ok I have this package for you and a note to go along with it." The woman said pulling a large wrapped box up onto the counter.

Walking forward Chloe looked at the box confused. She was puzzled by why Paul would send her there for something like that. Her birthday wasn't for another couple months and surely this wasn't an early present. Reading the note made her even more confused.

'Hey there little one, I'm sure you are probably freaking out right now. There is nothing to be scared of. I have something special planned for you tonight. Inside this box is what I want you to wear. Before you put it on though head over to residence tower 4 and go up to room 312. There will be a woman that's expecting you and she will fill you in on more once you are inside that room. Make sure to bring this box with you and don't take too long.'

Chloe finished reading the note for a second time when she looked at the woman holding out the box and then quickly read through the note one final time. Putting the piece of paper down, she finally took the box from the woman's outstretched hands. It wasn't very heavy but it was still awkwardly big in her tiny arms.

It was a struggle to get the box across the pathways to the unfamiliar residence tower. She didn't know anyone that lived in that particular one and had never come there before. Thankfully it was a mirror image of all the others so that when she went inside she knew where to go.

The elevator ride was short and when the door opened up she saw that the room she was supposed to head to was practically right there when she stepped off. She knocked on the door three times after setting the box down. It took a minute but a woman who appeared to be in her early forties opened it up and waved the small blonde inside.

Chloe was unsure about it but she stepped in passed the older woman who appeared to be pregnant. In the distance of the suite was a young man who looked to be right around the same age as young Chloe.

"He certainly picked a very pretty one." The woman said snapping Chloe's attention back in her direction.

"Let me get a better look at you. Why don't you set the box down on the couch there and give me a nice slow spin so we can see what we are working with." The woman told her.

Unsure why she was there and what was really being asked of her, Chloe did as asked. The box had tumbled out onto the couch cushion but stopped before it fell onto the floor. The pregnant woman moved closer and began to immediately size the young woman up. She spun her around her around holding Chloe's arms straight out and scanned over her young body like someone who was eyeing up a head of cattle. At least that was how Chloe felt.

"Very nice indeed. Now lets get this box open to see how much we have to alter." The woman said stepping back taking the box in her hands.

The young man who had been lingering in the background came forward and offered the woman a knife to slice the box open. Once that had been done she handed the knife back and gave the young man a tender kiss on the lips. When the kiss broke the young man gave a woman a large squeeze on her ample ass causing her to shoot him a look that said 'not now'.

The woman set the box back onto the couch and pulled the flaps apart before lifting a beautiful formal dress from the box. She pulled it completely out and held it up next to Chloe.

"Well so far so good. Judging from just this we shouldn't have to change much. I'm going to need you to put it on though in order to get the proper measurements though." The woman said as she held the dress out for Chloe to take.

The young blonde was unsure what was being ask of her at first but now with the dress stretched out in front of her it was becoming clearer. She took the dress and started to slide her legs into it but the woman stopped her.

"No dear you need to take your pants and shirt off. We have to get an accurate measuring and we can't so that with those clothes in the way." The woman said looking at her.

Chloe's face instantly began to flush with embarrassment but she knew the woman was right. Setting the dress back onto the couch she unsnapped her jeans and began to push them down her small legs. She hadn't thought about the fact that her shoes were still on which prevented the clothes from coming off completely. With a tug on each foot she was able to kick each shoe off and finish up removing the jeans.

With the lower half taken care of she lifted her shirt up and off her body leaving her standing there in nothing more than a pair of panties and bra. Wanting to get covered back up as quickly as possible she pulled the dress up her legs and onto her upper body as well. It fit close but still needed to be tucked in here and there.

"Looks good for the most part. The waist needs to come in a little and the shoulder straps need to be shortened slightly. Something still seems a bit off with the top though. Let me see, ah yes it seems he wants you to have on this strapless bra. Why don't you put that on and we can see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't you might have to go without." The woman told her.

Letting the upper portion of the dress fall back down her body little Chloe reached behind her back and unhooked the fastener that held her bra on. As the small bit of clothing fell from her body her eyes caught a slight bit of movement off in the distance. Immediately she sought out what it was and saw that the young man who had been in the room too was standing partially hidden by the wall heading down the hallway with his pants bunched up at his ankles. His boxers were pulled down slightly and his hand was moving up and down his hard shaft. It looked to be a decent enough size but she had nothing to base it off of. Her face instantly went red as she remembered she was now topless and the young man was clearly staring at her small tits.

The older woman handed her the strapless bra and caught the young woman's gaze looking off in the distance. Following where it was directed she saw that her son and lover was just as exposed as the young woman was.

"Andrew Michael what do you think you are doing? Pull your pants back up and put that thing away. I'll deal with you later." The woman said as Chloe turned her attention back to putting on the tiny piece of clothing that had been handed to her.

"Sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into him. If he made you feel uncomfortable I apologize for it and I can assure you he will be punished for it later. Back to the task at hand though. Yes, it seems that this works a lot better. We will need to adjust it slightly by your armpits but other than that it should work. Ok this shouldn't take me more than ten minutes to finish so go ahead and change into the other things from the box and I should be done around the same time with the dress. After that we will just finish up your hair and make-up and you'll be looking amazing for your date." The woman said as Chloe let the dress fall back off.

"Date? What date?" The puzzled little blonde asked.

"Oops I wasn't supposed to say that part. Don't worry dear this is all a good thing." The woman said trying to reassure her.

With that she left the young woman to peer into the box and pull out what was inside. It appeared to be more clothing and more specifically it was the panties that went with the strapless bra she was already wearing and a stocking with garter set. Not wanting to change out in the open she gathered up everything and made her way for the bathroom to change. As she was walking down the hallway she spotted the woman sitting in front of a sewing machine making changes to the dress. The next door was open too and inside that same young man she saw earlier was sitting on his bed without a stitch of clothing covering his body. He was furiously stroking his cock and when he looked up to see Chloe looking in at him it must've sent him over the edge because jets of white fluid erupted from his cock.

The young man had a look of lust in his eyes as he placed his feet on the floor and started to stand. He was moving rapidly towards the shocked young blonde who reacted by sprinting off to the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind her. Rejected of what he wanted at the moment, he made a detour to the other open door and found his mother standing at her sewing machine.

She hadn't seen him come in since she was so focused on finishing up the dress so the young woman could be on her way. He swiftly pulled her leggings and panties down thrusting himself into her right away. She wanted to shoo him off but they both knew once he got started she wasn't going to stop him until they had both gotten off.

Chloe had switched into the new clothes that had been given to her and was on her way back when she looked into the room she saw the older woman in. Inside Andrew was pummeling the woman from behind with her shirt pulled up and her large tits spilled free dangling idly. Andrew saw his new infatuation looking in and wiggled his finger at her to come join but instead she took that moment to vanish back down the hallway.

Back in the living room she waited and heard the unmistakable sounds of sex echoing throughout the suite. While she had never done it herself yet she had watched enough porn to know what was going on. It took a bit but eventually she heard the woman scream out something and then there was silence again. A few minutes later the woman emerged from the hallway with the dress in her hands.

"Ok try it on again so we can see if I got everything right." The woman said to her handing her the dress.

Not only had the woman done an immaculate job but now the dress seemed to fit like a second skin. Chloe moved around to see if anything tore or didn't feel right but it just flowed over her like if she wasn't wearing anything.

"Perfect, now lets get your hair and make-up done so that you can be on your way."

As the pair of women moved down the hallway all of the doors were closed now which was perfectly fine with Chloe. She didn't want to see that young man again. The woman styled her hair up in the same way she had done back when she was in school and had gone to prom. While she didn't have an actual date and had gone with her girlfriends she had still gone the extra mile with everything back then. She didn't need to put on much make-up to highlight her natural beauty and before she knew it her time in room 312 was over.

She had been directed by the woman back to her own house and the whole walk there she had been met with enthusiastic stares and whistles from the men who saw her. Picking up the pace she was back home before she knew it. It still seemed like no one was home but now quiet classical music was playing and candles were lit everywhere.

Setting her things down on the couch in the living room, Chloe went to investigate what was going on. She didn't have to make it far before she came across Paul who was decked out in formal wear just like she was. He looked rather dashing in his form fitting tux.

Seeing her standing there he stopped what he was doing and walked over to her. Without saying a word he pulled her into his arms and gently let his lips dance across hers. The kiss was more magical than any she had ever felt before. When the kiss broke she didn't want him to pull away but he did. His hand took hers and he pulled her into the dining room where more candles were burning around an already set up dinner placement. He was a gentleman and pulled her chair out for her which she swiftly took. He was gone for a minute but came back with a tray of dishes in his hands.

He served the dishes onto the table for the both of them and took his own seat across from her. The meal looked fantastic and whatever it was smelled amazing too.

"So before we eat, I have to ask. What is all of this and why am only I here?" Chloe asked as she picked up her fork.

"Well we haven't spent all that much time together since you joined the family and I wanted to do something special to show you that I haven't forgotten about you. The others are back at the old place for the night so it will just be us here tonight." He tells her.

That must've satisfied her enough because she didn't say another word the entire meal. They shared the occasional flirtatious glance at each other but other than that the dinner went by in silence. When they were done he took her by the hand again and led her back to the living room where they sat on the couch together.

Paul finally decided to see if Chloe was ready to completely join into the fold of women that shared his bed. With the others out for the day, Paul knows that this is as perfect of a chance as he's going to have to see. He is unsure how to start the talk about it so he just tells her that he had another reason for everything and that was that he needed to talk with her about something.

Nervous Chloe is unsure what Paul might have to talk about and is fearful he might be kicking her out. Every possible negative outcome passes through her mind as they sit there in silence. It might've been a bad idea to do something like this right after eating because Chloe's stomach is fluttering so much that she feels like she is about to throw up.

He is unsure how to ask so he comes straight to it and asks her how she feels about him. Chloe blushes and tells him, "I love you and i'm the happiest i've ever been around you and the rest of the family. I truly feel like this is the place that i'm meant to be."

Smiling Paul moves forward and kisses her passionately. He looks at her and asks, "Will you show me how much you love me?" Chloe blushes, puts her head down and tears start to form on her cheek. Paul is taken back by what is going on lifts her face and apologizes because he wasn't trying to rush her.

She shakes her head and says, "It's not that, I want you in the worst way possible but i'm a virgin and what if i'm no good or you don't like me. I thought you were going to kick me out."

"I would never do that. You are my little one and I want you here with us as long as possible. I know you are still young and there are other options out there for you. I don't want you to think that you are stuck here if it's not what you really want. I want you to be happy and if that means you are with someone else then that's fine. Yes I would be sad about it but I wouldn't stop you. Is this what you really want?" He asks and her only reply is a quick nod yes.

Bending forward he kisses her forehead and then gently on her lips which causes her to kiss him back fiercely. Breaking the kiss Chloe looks at him and says, "You have no idea how much I want you every day, my panties are practically permanently soaked and I play with myself constantly wishing it was you instead of my fingers."

Smiling and then looking down, Paul reaches down sliding up the bottom of the dress he bought her and sure enough her panties were soaked so much they were transparent giving him his first look at her bald virgin pussy. She sees him looking and asks, "Do you like it? I shaved it just for you."

Paul just dumbly nods his head yes before picking her up causing her to squeal and carries her up the stairs and into his bedroom. He sets her down on the bed and bends over enough that he can start to plant kisses all over her exposed neck. Her arms fly forward and latch around his neck as he trails kisses over the bare skin of the open chest portion of the dress. His hand snakes around her back finding the zipper to the dress as his lips move further into her tiny bit of cleavage.

The zipper briskly slides down as his other hand unsnaps the clasp holding the small strapless bra onto her chest. When the zipper reaches its end the dress is loose enough that it falls down her body taking the silk bra with it. It was the first time that she had been topless in front of him and he was nervous because she wasn't as well-endowed as the other women that lived with them. Her tiny A-Cup orbs barely extended out from her chest and she panicked bringing her hands up and cover them.

Paul pulls her hands away just as quickly. While true that they weren't as big as the others, they were still beautiful and unique in their own way. He gently rubs both her nipples causing both to get super hard and sensitive. He bends down and takes one of the hard nubs his mouth causing her to moan in pleasure.

As he devours her tiny little breasts, his hands work the rest of the dress down and off her body. Once the dress had been discarded all that remained was her panties and the sexy garter set that he had gotten her. Finding confidence that she didn't know she had she pushed him off her chest and removed everything she still had on leaving her naked in front of him for the first time.