All Comments on 'The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 06'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

Ooh, moral quandries abound, and the hitherto redoubtable and slightly enigmatic Officer Deacon reveals not just a sliver of humanity, but also an insght into her backstory. Fantastic stuff! But of course, with all the great stories you just leave us shouting for "More!"

titoCA321titoCA32112 months ago

I like the situation that you've placed Kristen in and the predicament that she finds herself in. Do continue with Piper's unfortunate consequences and what decisions will Kristen make that may or may not provide her with any pleasurable adventures.

sensualinguasensualingua12 months ago

Continuing intriguing twists to characters evolving and relationships dancing and toying around. What next? You're a very accomplished story teller with a most fertile imagination. Please keep your stories developing

AstolphoAstolpho12 months ago

Kristen's inventive solution here was so devilishly cruel, I love it. It seems like her talent as a prospective Bureau agent definitely comes from a place of being able to see things from both sides. Poor Piper, she was so brave!

Very excited to see where this goes from here, and learn more about the #resistance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
Hi, I’m Kathy, writer of tantalizing erotic tales, and I’m thrilled to get to share my dirty, kinky, sometimes bizarre imagination with you. I’m a huge geek, so my stories range from real-world fantasies about adorkable everyday people conquering their hangups, to wild sexcapa...