All Comments on 'The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 09'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy7 months ago

Great story as always, but at the moment I'm curious about Officer Deacon's fate.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking7 months ago

Please tell me officer Deacon is okay!

Fun plot twist, though, with Kirsten getting the wife into the months of chastity and then this competitor starting up.

The thought of a start up with a lock on my balls is terrifying.

PaigeOfWandsPaigeOfWands7 months ago

This is such a compelling story! You really have a gift. If this were a novel I wouldn't be able to put it down. I can't wait to read more!

cmj711cmj7117 months ago

Your creativity is amazing.

I enjoy denial stories with some humiliation, you take it to another level. Well Done!

sensualinguasensualingua6 months ago

Another intriguing twist, Officer Deacon's absence hovering in the background, while male Officer Brixton, heavy footed idiot or Calvin's stoodge? Your wonderful skill developing story lines, plotting at its' best keeps us in thrall for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
***UPDATE SPACE*** Update 4/28/24: Just posted a new story to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/strip-club-of-103231423 It's called "A Strip Club of Our Own," and it's about a couple of strippers who find themselves on the outs with their club owner, and go out for a ...