The Bureau of Pleasure Control Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten strokes with Cane One," Leila recited for the camera, while Kristen went to retrieve the narrow wooden implement from behind the wall panels.

Leila thought she might be able to hear her former trainee's hands shaking with uncertainty as she closed the panel again.

If so, this might be an unusually gentle caning. Or it might be a clumsy disaster that bruised bones it wasn't meant to touch.

"Count them down," Kristen ordered, the shake almost imperceptible in her voice. "And tell me why you deserve them. No repetition."

Smack.

That first blow was neither timid nor clumsy. The muscle memory Kristen must have developed in class shone through, inflicting blinding pain, localized entirely to the softest of Leila's limited soft tissue.

"Ten!" Leila scrambled to unclench her jaw and count. "I deserve to be punished for not reporting Artemis the moment I saw her where she wasn't supposed to be!"

Smack.

"Nine! I deserve to be punished for losing track of my keycard in that bar with her."

Smack.

"Eight! I deserve to be punished for letting her fuck me in the back room."

Smack.

"Seven. I deserve to be punished for wanting to believe her."

"Believe her about what?" Kristen asked, pausing the swing of the cane.

"About being able to make do with kissing and fingers and asses! With pantomime and frustration and breaking things!" said Leila. "I wanted her to be right. I wanted there to be something we could have in private, something we could control, that could be enough."

Kristen hovered behind her, and with every second, the anticipation of the next blow grew worse.

"I deserve to be punished!" Leila repeated desperately, pleading for her to get on with it.

At last, smack.

"Six!" Leila cried. "I deserve to be punished for going looking for validation from strangers that day in the first place!"

Smack.

"Five! I deserve to be punished for thinking my doubts and my discomfort were more important than all the good the Bureau does!"

Leila couldn't even tell whether her own words were earnest or hiding vicious sarcasm, only that they needed to be screamed.

Smack.

"Four! I deserve to be punished for pretending to be something I'm not!"

"What's that?" Kristen asked.

"Someone certain," Leila croaked. "Someone in control. Someone you could trust to know what she was talking about."

Kristen took a long breath. "For what it's worth, I figured out it was a front within the first week. All the times I chose to stay since then... that's really on me, too."

"I deserve to be punished!" Leila screamed insistently. "I deserve for you to punish me!"

The next hit took longer, but fell the hardest of all.

Smack.

"Three! I deserve to be punished for tricking you into debt that first day, just to hold power over you for a few more minutes."

Another pause.

Another smack.

"Two. I deserve to be punished for having feelings for a subordinate."

"...Leila."

"Please!" shouted Leila, wiping tears from her face. "Please finish it!"

Smack.

"One! I deserve to be punished for twisting and using what's between us to protect myself, even when it hurt you."

Kristen set the cane down on the table beside her.

"I like protecting you," she said softly.

"I know," Leila murmured, burrowing deep into the foggy aftermath of the pain, where it was harder for inhibition to reach. "That's why I deserve to be punished."

Kristen was silent for a long moment.

"Next step," she said finally. "Lie on your back."

#

Kristen focused quietly on following procedure to the letter as she chained Leila face-up on the steel table, with manacles connecting her wrists and ankles to its legs.

Leila watched her work, moving her limbs compliantly into place. The caning seemed to have given her some manner of catharsis, and she was much calmer now, and less prickly than she had been in her cell.

"Please state the method you chose for the remainder of your debt recovery today," said Kristen.

"Clamp Array Two," Leila answered. "With electrical enhancement."

"I'm going to open your device now to apply the clamps," Kristen announced, and tapped her badge to the device's sensor.

The chains loosened enough for her to pull the pelvic plate away and leave it resting against Leila's thighs.

It was the first time Kristen had ever seen Leila's unprotected pussy. When she pulled the plate away, it took every ounce of restraint she possessed not to stroke its soft hair and pink folds.

Maybe, someday, the two of them could have the kind of visit where Kristen would get to pull that plate away to kiss Leila's waiting clit.

The video monitoring prevented that today.

"I didn't understand at first, why they put this option on the menu for you," Kristen said, pulling on her latex gloves. "Genital punishment is usually for infractions driven by sexual desire, like tampering with a device. You never intended to tamper with yours. I always thought you ended up in debt through accidents, doubt, and self-preservation, not a lack of restraint. But your pussy really did make a lot of your decisions, for you, didn't it?"

"Yes," said Leila. "So many times."

Kristen gently isolated Leila's left inner labia and put the first clamp in place, toward the back end of her slit.

Leila took in a short breath when the merciless, springloaded metal pincers closed around her delicate skin.

"Do you think this will teach it a lesson?" Kristen asked with grim humor.

Leila snorted softly. "I suppose there's an outside chance."

Kristen pressed the button on the central console of the clamp array, the unit that all the clamps were wired into.

Leila took in a sharper breath as a mild current ran through the clamp on her lip.

"You know what's way stranger than this punishment being on your menu?" Kristen asked, placing the next clamp opposite the first one.

"What?" asked Leila.

Kristen pushed the button to send the current through both clamps.

"The fact that you chose it," she said. "But I have a theory about that."

Leila waited patiently for her to elaborate.

Kristen attached the next clamp on the left, an inch or so in front of the first one, turned up the current, and pushed the button again.

Leila gasped.

"You were attracted to an orgasm substitute once before," said Kristen. "The things you did with Artemis, you did them to feel some other kind of closeness, stimulation, intensity, knowing that you wouldn't get to cum with her."

Leila kept waiting, an innocent smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

Kristen placed the fourth clamp opposite the third, turned up the charge another notch, and sent the next shock.

"You can't pay for any release while you're in debt," said Kristen. "Which means you're going to be in complete denial until my graduation, and then for three more months beyond that, when you start your trainee period over again."

"Your point?" asked Leila.

The playfulness in Leila's voice was like music after hours of sensory deprivation. It had been so long since Kristen had heard it.

Reminding herself that she was no longer required to answer her former mentor's questions promptly and explicitly, she took her time, sliding back the hood of Leila's clit to place the fifth and final clamp.

Leila gasped loudly as the metal pinched into her. Her hips shifted unconsciously as her body searched for a response to the brutally targeted touch on its hungriest spot.

Kristen hadn't even pushed the button yet.

"You're not going to feel real, full, untainted sexual pleasure for a long, long time," she said. "And it might be even longer before it would be appropriate or affordable for us to enjoy a pleasure session together. But if you were trying to choose the closest experience you could get to having me make love to you, to tide you over until the day when that might be possible, I can't think of any option on the menu that would be closer than this one, can you?"

Leila kept squirming, and that innocent smile spilled over into full view. "No," she answered.

Kristen tapped the button, sending a punishing jolt through Leila's most sensitive bit of flesh, and watched her scream, arch her narrow back, and struggle against her cuffs.

"It's still pretty fucking far from the real thing, though, isn't it?" Kristen observed.

#

Leila's nerves lit up like an old car dashboard turning on, full of erroneous and contradictory alerts all going off at once.

Her clit was cold and on fire, still and vibrating, hard and wet and right on the edge of an orgasmic buildup that had never happened, and also tired and spent and coming down, all at the same time.

She surrendered to the shocks as Kristen delivered them, resting against the table when she could, riding the involuntary movements of her own body as they happened. Taking punishment from her former trainee was easier now, having gotten past that first hurdle of bending over, and asking for what she deserved.

And she did deserve quite a lot. On that, she and the Bureau could agree, whether or not they agreed on the reasons.

With her dignity out of the way, she could remember what it had felt like to be an eager-to-please new trainee, and imagine herself being one again.

In the midst of everything, Leila felt the urge to celebrate. She was getting her life back. The Bureau had gotten a kick in the ass that it did have coming, and she was going to get to help it rebuild.

But most of all... she had finally spat out what she needed to say to Kristen, and Kristen was here for it.

Kristen was going to be here for everything.

Every time she pushed that button to punish Leila's pussy, she was looking down into her eyes, both concerned and excited, biting her lip secretively, and Leila was sure she was picturing something else she'd rather be doing to it.

Maybe they were picturing some of the exact same things, at the exact same moments.

"How are you feeling?" Kristen asked.

"It hurts," Leila answered honestly.

"Three more to go," said Kristen.

Leila nodded. She had completely lost track of how many shocks she had taken, and how many more she owed today.

"Thank you for your mercy," she muttered without irony.

"I wish I could give you more," Kristen whispered.

"Someday," said Leila. "I'm looking forward to it."

"So am I," said Kristen, pressing the button.

Leila breathed her way through the jangling sensation, fighting to keep her ability to listen.

"That's why I'm going to keep you on the shortest leash the Bureau's ever seen," Kristen whispered, and pressed the button again. "You are going to be the perfect debtor, and then the perfect trainee, and then the perfect officer again, if it kills me. And then, I am going to ask you on a date."

She pressed the button for one final, slightly longer burst.

Leila moaned, trying to rearrange the scrambled sensations into the shape of an orgasm in her mind, and pretend that was what it was.

Then it was over, more abruptly than any real orgasm, taking the illusion with it.

With a gentle but clinically efficient touch, Kristen removed the clamps. She tapped a command on her tablet, and Leila's chains-retightened, locking the front panel of her chastity device back into place.

"When you do," Leila panted, "I'm going to say yes."

***

Thanks for reading! If you had a good time, show me some love with your ratings, follows, favorites, and/or comments, and let me know if you want more Bureau of Pleasure Control!