The Bus

Story Info
Biker club on a bus with a young willing 19 year old.
2.7k words
19.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that do not like bad spelling or bad grammar, this story was written with word and spell check and grammar check was used. So if you find anything wrong with either then blame Microsoft.

If you do not like a gang bang story then skip to the next classification. This story has a little over 2754words and is another true story names have been changed (somewhat) but that is the law of the club. We know the by-laws and we stick to them. Some do not reflect the times; until they change we hold them close. As I don't allow people to vote on my stories, I don't allow voting and I found that most people that find something to bitch about, do not write stories instead they want to jack around and nit-pick others. Yes I do check profiles and I like others to critique my writings as long as they read and understand, each writer has their own style. I personally write a story that does not stretch to long. Most of my writings are from personal experiences. I am not limited to one classification. Most of my stories are written in a about an hour or two at most.....Please understand that I am bound by the bylaws of my club and some things are old school. The rules must be stated and followed. I don't always agree with them, but I am bound by them and I have been told put them in.

................................................................................................................................

The Club had about 20 wooded acres in the country, where we would hold parties such as; camping, hog roasts, and sometimes we would just escape for a little while. After all we were an outlaw biker club and when we partied, it would get really loud and raunchy with food, fighting or fucking, no one ever stayed mad because we were brothers! Our local chapter had about 20 to 30 members depending on who was in town at the time or not in jail for some stupid shit. The club house always had some shit going on; even if it was an ol'lady of a club brother, but someone was there 24/7 women still are not allowed to hold a patch nor attend church, but a blow job from a want-a-be hang around was common. It was a typical man-cave at all times! Pool table, bar stocked with whatever a brother liked to drink or smoke and always Harley's in the parking lot.

Even with all of these things, there were times someone or a few of us or all of us needed to have an escape plan. That is where the woods came into play. We had bought an old school bus and stripped it out to make it a place to sleep or get out of the rain or just to fuck in privacy. There was always tits and ass show from the women there.

I remember this one party where members from around the country had called for a national meeting to "take care of business". We expected over 500 bikers so of course we held it in the woods so people could set up their tents and do what they wanted without people interrupting. The bus was reserved for the "club business". The chapter presidents and their V.P.'s were the only ones in the meeting.

As the business closed for the club, it was party time. It was a wild party. Probates were given their full patches after their initiations and votes those that passed were voted on and those that earned their membership became full members. Those that failed were sent packing in not so nice of ways, TIMES.

Our chapter decided to hold ours as a private ceremony after the other clubs left. We knew we had a snitch and if we had held it in open court he would have been dealt with more than he needed. He just talked too much to his bitch that none of us knew. She was younger than most of us liked! So we waited until everyone else had left.

Our chapter stayed under the cover of clean-up crew and everyone was to stay and their women would do the cleaning as expected. The probate's bitch didn't want to help, but that is what she did every time.

We called the meeting and had him explain why she did not get in line, he had no excuse. We withheld the vote. He was told to bring her into the bus and we would take care of it.

Now this girl was a little hard body that was short, only standing about 4'11' long blond hair that covered her ass that was a bubble-butt that always had her ass crack showing. Her tits always arrived like 5 minutes before the rest of her! Hope you get my meaning. When she came into the bus she had a smile on her cock sucking lips. You know the type, where her lips were made to fuck! They were puffy, juicy and tender; in fact we called her Tinder Vittles.

She walked in and asked what was up and we asked her to explain why we should vote her man in into our club.

Her answer was a surprise to all of us, even the probate had to ask her "what the fuck?" she repeated her response, "I have been coming here with Spider for almost a year and the only one that has fucked me was him and so I thought if I did not join in with the other girls, one of you guys would at least try to get in my panties, but none of you did and it hurt my feelings!"

My job as VP was to question her about her answers. I started with, "How fucking old are you?"

She said, "I turned 19 yesterday!"

I came back at her with "Wow! Can you prove that? Because all this time Spider told us you were just 16 and we maybe bikers but we don't want to go to jail for jail bait pussy and that is why no one has fucked you!"

She said, "Well that is Spider's fault he knew from day one and he fucks me all the time and tells me that I am the best fuck around!"

Everyone looked at Spider and he said, "Well she is a good fuck and just wanted to keep her for a while longer all to myself!"

We all busted into a roaring laughter and slowly looked toward Tinder Vittles. Doodad, the president, looked at her and said, "Take your fucking clothes off." Tinder Vittles just stood there frozen like a deer in headlights.

She said, "Who am I going to have to fuck?"

It was around 11:00 a.m. and there were 25 of us there! One by one each of us raised our hand. She had this terrified look in her eyes. She started pulling her top off and no bra, standing there proud of those C-cup tits standing out from her chest with those perfect half dollar areolas all rosy red and her bean --sized nipples hard as diamonds. She bent over and undone her boots and tossed them into the corner, up she came and twirled around giving each of us a shot at her lithe body as her hands reached for the belt that held her jeans. She slowly undone the single button and pulled the zipper down and slid her pants over that bubble-butt. It seemed to take everyone's air out of their smoke filled lungs staring at her. She spun around once again to give us a full view of her in all her glory. Not a blemish on her. Doodad had already pulled his dick out and was ready to fuck her, but then someone said, "Wait a second, can we eat her before anyone fucks her?"

Doodad spoke and replied "She can still suck dicks while we eat her pussy!"

Resolved to complete her mission Tinder Vittles slowly walked toward Doodad and reached for his hard cock knelt down and kissed the head and licked the shaft until it was wet. Then in one motion her mouth had taken the hard cock deep into her throat. As she did this, I stepped behind her, grabbed her tiny waist and lifted her to a bent-waist but still standing position and pulled her muscular legs as far apart as I could get them and buried my tongue into the sweetest cunt I had ever tasted. The thought of having a cock in her throat and a tongue in her cunt sent her over the edge she came for the first time that night. Within ten minutes doodad had shot a load into her mouth and stated that no dicks in her cunt or ass until he had first shot, but anyone could fuck her face or suck her titties and cum on them. The line formed behind me. As soon as president Doodad got his nut, I moved up to fill her mouth, and so it went on down the line. She asked if she could take a break and we said "yea, no dry head for anyone". So we kept her hydrated. When Doodad got to his turn to eat her pussy, he passed and just rammed his steel cock deep into her in one stroke burying himself to the balls and screamed holy fuck this is some tight pussy even after all you mother fuckers had your tongue in her. He dumped a load into her and then moved on. My turn, so I looked at her face and her glazed eyes. I told her, "Relax your ass bitch because I am going to fill it and at that time I pushed my cock into heaven.

It was the Tongue's turn! We called him the Tongue because his tongue was longer than most of the other guy's dicks, so naturally the name fit him; Most of the names fit the man. For example snake was sneaky bastard, and, Mickey little dick, or dog for his love of animals, and Billy because that was his name and no one could match him with anything else. The one that stood out was called "Ten". Yea, it was because he had a 10 inch dick and about 5 inches across. So we called him 10 rather than ripper.

In all there were 25 of us there that night, but you get the picture and all of us were going abuse the little bitch's cunt and mouth! At least, until Tinder Vittles would beg us to stop, ask to be let go. Most of us placed bets on how long she would last. My money was on "10". Needless to say, I lost as well because she did not quit!

We planned to have as much fun as we could without violating her wishes and no charges of rape would come from it, remember it was always her choice.

Her moans were not of pain but pure lust and pleasure as she fucked back and forth on my cock. Cum was running down her face from the hair line to her chin and a pool was on the floor under her tits. A wad was dripping out of her cunt and I was about to fill her bowels with a load of my own. In the meantime Doodad had gone back to fucking her mouth once again. After he finished he told her, "Tinder Vittles, if you need a break just ask!"

She looked at him and a big smile came up on her mouth and she said, "FUCK NO! Give me more! I don't quit!"

She sucked my cock once more and most every other cock in the place as well; meaning 75 loads of cum in, on, and around her that night. Most of us would leave the bus after we came and leaving room for the others, and then return for round two or three for others to watch. That is until "10" took his turn at the last in line. Everyone wanted to see if she could handle his monster cock! She took ripping man-meat in both holes like a champ. There were no tinder moments or caring about her pleasure, it was just about turning her into a cum-slut. She was already there long before we started and that was a big surprise for all of us. For almost 13 hours, she took a few breaks, but had a cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass!

Now it came time for our vote on spider and his patch. We sent Tinder Vittles out of the bus, well carried her out and told the other women to help get her cleaned up. They of course knew what she had endured so they took good care of her all except her mouth, cunt and ass.

Spider was a little bit nervous about what was going to happen next. We asked him what he thought and he quickly responded with, "Man I am so fucking sorry! I really want my patch though! Please! I will do whatever you tell me to do!"

We sent him out of the bus because it is a secret ballot on how each member votes. One black ball and you are gone!

We talked about what kind of initiation we could give him and once we made the choice was made, we voted. After the vote spider came back into the bus. Once again he said, "Anything to get my patch."

Two guys went out and came back in carrying our Tinder Vittles. For a couple of big burly bad ass bikers they were very gentle with her frail body. They placed her on one of the couches and then Doodad spoke to her. He said, "Tinder Vittles, little momma" he said "you are now our property if you want it that means ANYONE with a patch can fuck you at any time until someone wants to make you their ol'lady. If you become someone's ol'lady, then they must ask your ol'man before they fuck you! The only time you will not be allowed into the club house is during church. If this is what you want then say so NOW. No one will ever hurt you again unless that is what you want."

She had tears in her eyes and a smile on her pretty face when she spoke the words, "With all my cunt, ass, tits and cock sucking mouth I am club property, and I always will be! " she added, "Thank you all my cum buddies, I hope each one of you will want to fuck me again and again."

Now on to the more pressing matter of spider and his patching in, Doodad Had spider come to face him and said, "Spider your initiation is a simple little task, you have to clean Tinder Vittles pussy, ass, and face."

Spider smiled and said, "No problem brother," he started to add something but Doodad stopped him.

Saying, "you have to clean her with your tongue only, meaning you will in fact be sucking all of everyone's cum out of her body!"

Spider stopped smiling right away and knelt down to face his punishment he started licking her face because he knew the other women had been washing her up and his moved down to her chest tasting the salt and the smell. When he got to her swollen pussy he stopped and begged not to have to go any further, but it was unanimous...... every bit. It took him almost an hour for her pussy before all of us were satisfied and on to her beautiful bubble-butt and that little brown star that was still gapping open and draining. When he had fully clean her up with only his tongue, he stood up. Expecting to receive his patch he was instead told to count the white balls and the black balls for himself. Because a probate can't vote on membership the vote count was 24 to zero and every ball was black. You see outlaw bikers do not want a member that is openly gay.... You can be gay, but not in our club. It is written in our bylaws, and has not been changed in over 50 years. No matter what you think of guys in leather. Bikers don't care what others think or do but no one questions the bylaws!!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck you

What a bigoted organization. You lie about your life to look all macho, but all you are is a little club full of pussies.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 01 Cody's best friend's mom is very tempting.in First Time
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
The Barbecue Party Ch. 01 Asian MILF gets fucked by her son's best friend.in First Time
Jenny’s Bridal Party Gangbang Jenny Masters bridal party does not goes as planned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hot Tubby Ice Machine Two couples get in a hot tub together.in Group Sex
More Stories