The bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Longest two minutes of my whole life.

Mom's door was open. She was on the bed, on all fours, her pussy and ass facing me. She was sliding a dildo in and out. "Warren, you are an amazing lover and as your reward, you get my ass."

Mom took the dildo out of her asshole. It stayed open a bit. There was a towel and a tube of some lube on the bed.

"I'm ready, son. Lube your cock, use a lot, and come and fuck mommy's asshole."

Behind her, the head of my cock at her star, her coaching. "Push. I'll push back. It's gonna take a bit of pressure, even after that dildo. Once you're in, stop and wait, I gotta get used to you. After that, baby, give it to mommy."

I've had my cock in two pussys. Tara, being younger, was tighter, don't tell mom, but her butt, whoa, like a soft vise on my cock, squeezing every inch. As I slowly fucked mom's butt I felt something. She was putting the dildo in her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, son. Cum with me."

Didn't take long. A minute or so and mom exploded under me, setting me off and I rammed her ass hard and unloaded deep inside. What a fucking day.

I pulled out and fell over. Mom rolled and we just lay there.

"I'm spent." Mom said. "Me too." I replied, "I think we need a shower and a break."

We heard the chirp of the lock. "Just us." Tara said and we listened to the sound of clothing being yanked off. Mom and I got up to go shower. Tara was on all fours on the floor and her brother, his hands clamped on her full hips was fucking her hard. We stood and watched Tara cum twice and then went to shower.

I shampooed mom's hair. "Pretty wild, huh?" She said as he purred from my attention. "Yeah, I mean, you're a grownup. Imagine how I feel."

"True." Mom said as she rubbed her ass against my boner. "I bet they're still fucking." "Nah." I replied, "I think that was a quickie before they had to be home."

Sure enough, when we got out of the shower, they were gone. Just a note and Tara's wet thong. "You're the absolute best!"

Mom and I had dinner in. We snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Tara and Andy didn't drop in to fuck. We got in bed, snuggled up to each other. "Thank you, son," Mom whispered. "No, mom. Thank you." I replied and closed my eyes.

It wasn't the sunlight that woke me. It was the chirp of the door lock and Andrew whispering. "They're not even up yet sis, you sure?" "Just fuck me, Andrew. Don't worry."

Mom stirred and got out of the bed. I followed. Andrew was on the floor, Tara riding him. He had both hands full of sister breast. Tara just waved. Mom looked at them over the back of the couch. She leaned over, showing me her wet, open vagina. She looked over her shoulder. "This way, we can both watch."

I slid into mom while we watched the siblings fuck. They were fast, they had to go to breakfast with their folks, who were fucking right now. We all laughed at how fucked up the whole thing was. They got dressed and left and I filled mom with her first load of the day. Then, we made breakfast.

"This is our last day, Warren and I hate to sound unromantic, but I can fuck you anytime, but the beach time is finite."

I laughed, wondering if that meant that our sex would continue at home. Best not to think of that for now.

We behaved. Nothing on the bus or under the towel at the beach. Plenty of dirty talk, building ourselves up for a world-class fuck when we got home.

On our floor again. Andrew on top, Tara's legs back till her knees were pressing into those magnificent boobs, Andrew ramming his sister. We stripped and just watched. Mom, fingering her pussy, me stroking my cock. "Sure beats porn." Mom said. I laughed. Andrew wasn't looking at his sister. He was watching mom finger her pussy. Tara came and said. "Bro, you want that fire pussy again, don't you?"

Andrew actually whined. Mom looked at me. "You mind?" Tara caught my eye and smiled. "Not a bit, mom. Go fuck Andrew."

Mom crooked a finger at Andrew and headed for my room. He jumped up and like a puppy, followed her in. Tara got up and hugged me. "We can't thank you enough for this. We've been here five times today. My brother wore out my pussy."

I laughed. "Poor you." She shoved me. "Nice. But you need something." I looked down at her, she smiled. "Wanna fuck my tits?" Her hand found my cock. I ran my hand over her smooth sex. "Oh yeah, boy wants to fuck my tits. You can cum all over them and my face too. You like my pussy?"

I cupped her sex and massaged it, ignoring what was probably her brother's cum. "It's so smooth and soft." Tara sighed. "Oh, Warren. Come fuck my tits, I'm too beat up for you down there."

Me straddling Tara. My hands pressing her tits into my cock, lubed with her sex juice as I pinched her nipples hard. We could hear the bed slamming the wall in the other room. The slap of flesh and mom's moans as Andrew fucked her hard.

"Cum on me, Warren. Hose me. Cum on my face. Pinch my nipples harder."

Such a dirty girl. I held her gaze as I shook and came, my cum jetting up between those amazing breasts and all over her face. Tara closed her eyes, and opened her mouth, catching my last two spurts. I got off and lay next to her. Andrew was still fucking mom.

"Thank you, Tara. That was hot."

Tara ran her hand over my smooth chest. "I've never done that. Andrew and I are doing things on this trip we've only talked about."

"Mom let me fuck her ass."

Tara snorted. "Really? Whoa. Not sure I'm ready for that."

Mom and Andrew walked in. They were covered in sweat and cum ran down mom's inner thigh. "We're gonna shower." Tar and I laughed.

We told Tara and Andrew that we were leaving in the morning and we'd like this last night together. They understood, of course, and thanked us a lot for letting them fuck at our place and sharing each other.

The door clicked shut, mom came into my arms. "I would have loved to have a mouthful of that smooth pussy."

"Really? Wow. I never knew."

Mom stroked my cock. "How would you? I never said it to your father while you masturbated listening to us fuck."

I filled my hand with my mother's pussy. "You want me to eat you?"

Mom moaned. "yes, yes I do. But now might not be the right time."

We laughed.

We went downstairs for dinner. After, we watched a movie, showered, and made slow gentle love.

When we were done, I cried on mom's shoulder, sad that this was ending.

We slept late and had to run for the airport. I was excited. Sharon was flying home for a visit. Dad had a really good trucking run.

Dad and I sat in the kitchen. Mom was showering. Our conversation paused. Dad smiled. "So, Warren, how was she?"

I was confused. 'Um, she was mom, I mean, great. She loved the beach."

Dad took a sip of his beer. Put it down and picked up his phone poking it and turning it to face me. "No, son. How WAS she?"

There I was, naked, fucking my mother over the back of the couch. I could see my shiny cock sliding in and out as mom moaned, 'fuck mommy baby.'

I just sat with my mouth hanging open, speechless. Dad laughed. "Mom and I have no secrets. This was not planned but mom got so horny. She didn't want to risk a hotwife hookup and we've both noticed how you look at her.

"I don't know what to say, dad."

He reached over and gripped my hand. "Thank you, would be more than enough."

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you, dad. Thank you, a fucking lot."

Dad held up his hand and we high-fived. Dad leaned back. "Now, son. You and mom have had a great time but poor me has been pulling his cock here. So, tonight's my turn."

I stumbled over my words. "Dad, I, well, I didn't mean to, I mean, I didn't think mom would want me after we got back, she never said."

Dad tapped my hand. "One day at a time."

Mom walked in and she and dad shared a smile. "All good?" she asked.

"Perfect." Dad replied.

We had a nice dinner. Talked all about the trip except anything dealing with sex. I was confused but played along. We did talk about Sharon, who was going to be here in two days.

After dinner, we watched a movie, all very G-rated family time. Mom and dad sat on the couch and held hands and kissed. No clothing explosion or anything. I just watched; still very confused.

At bedtime, we all headed to our rooms. I left my door open, no reason to bother now. I stripped and put on loose shorts to sleep. I left my room, headed for the bathroom, and collided with mom, who was deliciously naked. "Sorry mom." She stopped and put a hand up to my face. "You gonna be ok, Warren?"

I smiled, put my hands on her waist. "I told you, mom. It was an unexpected and amazing time. I understand it's different now that we're home so I'll go find me a girl. I'm so good at fucking and licking now, they'll be lining up."

Mom laughed hard and we hugged. Man, it felt good to have my naked mother in my arms. We broke and she kissed me lightly on the lips. "Such a mature young man." She turned to go to their room. "Mom, go easy on him, he's old." Mom laughed and a hand emerged from the doorway with an extended middle finger. She left the door open. I stood in my doorway and listened.

"Did you miss me? Oh look, well, your hard fucking cock missed me. Jim, I'm gonna suck a load of cum out of this cock. Share it with you and then ride your face till I drown you. Then we're gonna fuck. We're gonna fuck all fucking night."

There was some kind of dim light in their room. I stayed at my door, masturbating and listening to my mother slobber all over my dad's cock. I love my parents.

I wasn't aware I had moved until I was inside their door. The edge of the bed was right next to the door. Mom was riding dad hard. His thighs were soaked from mom's cum. His big hands massaged mom's small breasts, her nipples captured by his fingers. They both looked over, saw me, and smiled.

I stood there, two feet away, and masturbated. The room was warm and reeked of sex. Mom and dad were sweaty, so sweaty their skin squeaked as the fucked. Dad must have had one of those pills mom gave me. He came in mom's mouth and then they kissed. We never did that. He came a second time, deep in her pussy, fucking her from behind, the headboard slamming the wall and the frame creaking like it was going to break. His last time was in mom's ass. That took a while.

After that, they just kinda collapsed. I'd cum twice, wiped it on my leg. They were asleep almost instantly. I went to my room, masturbated again, and fell asleep.

I slept a little late the next morning. I heard mom and dad in the kitchen and walked out, not bothering to put anything on.

Mom was naked, bent over the counter. Dad, his pants and briefs around his ankles, his shirttails on mom's ass, was fucking her fast and hard. As I walked in, he drove deep and I saw the flanks of his ass flex as he released. He groaned with relief.

Dad stepped back, pulled up his briefs and pants. "Gotta go to work. She's all yours, son."

Dad walked out the back door. Mom still bent over the counter. Her flame bush blotched with dad's cum. Her pussy wide open and running with more of my dad's cum. Mom just looked at me.

I stepped behind my mother and shoved my cock right in. I didn't care. Now, I won't lick her, but I'll fuck my dad's cum out of that red-furred pussy all day long. I couldn't, I had to go to school, but breakfast was in a bag as I went out the door, satisfied. Mom was still naked, looked like hell, but so satisfied.

"If you get home before him, we'll 69."

Sharon was due home tomorrow.

Dad got home before me. Oddly, they were not fucking. Everything was very normal. We had a modest dinner with normal conversation. I just went along. This was all so strange, but I had sex with mom this morning, so I knew it wasn't over. I was sure when there was a little blue pill next to my fork. I saw dad had one too.

After dinner, mom cleaned up while dad and I watched the game. Mom came out of the kitchen, stood in front of us, and dropped her dress. She was gloriously naked. "Come on, you two, let's go have some fun.

Dad and mom shared a knowing smile. I closed my gaping mouth. Dad got up and stripped off. I followed.

Mom was on the bed. The lights on. "Jim, watch Warren fuck me, just watch." Oh, I did too. I nearly came sliding into mom. We kissed deeply as I fucked her, incredibly excited knowing her husband was watching. Mom wouldn't let me cum.

After that it was wild. Mom sucking me while dad fucked her. Then, the other way. I licked mom while dad shoved his cock in her mouth. We switched around, we both came, dad in mom's mouth.

Then, it was the main event. Mom sitting on dad's cock and my smaller one, up her ass. Dad and I had bumped and thumped all night so it was still strange, but not weird. Mom howled and came, over and over. Dad and I took turns pinching mom's long nipples. The room was hot and smelled of sex, we were all sweaty and happy, laughing, howling, and fucking.

Exhausted, we took turns showering. I stood in their doorway, drying myself. Dad patted the bed. "Get in here on the other side of your mother. We don't want her to escape and fuck any strangers."

My mother, face-down on the bed, we were all naked. She mumbled into the sheets. "I couldn't get out the bedroom door if Sam Eliot was there."

It was Saturday. We all slept late and nobody fucked. We had a big breakfast and cleaned the house and Sharon's room. As usual, I said nothing. I was confident. Once Sharon went back to college, I was sure we'd all be back to having fun, besides I really miss my sister.

Sharon got a ride from the airport. My sister is a younger version of mom with even more charm. She walked in the door and was absorbed by her family. We hadn't seen her in months. We got her bag to her room and then we just talked. Yes, we keep in touch, but there's nothing like being there.

I did notice that my sister kissed both mom and dad on the lips, very briefly, but on the lips. Maybe she did that before and I never noticed. Well, I noticed when she did it to me too. "Look at you, not my baby brother anymore." She said and touched her lips to mine, which had my mind going in all the wrong directions. I guess I got the lip kiss because I was grown up. I was a little ashamed. I love my sister, but her visit was stopping the new fun I was having with our parents. Eighteen-year-olds are not known for having patience.

We had a great evening. Mom made a big meal. We ate like we were going into lifeboats. After dinner, everybody showered and got into comfy clothes. We all piled on the sectional and watched two movies. Mom and dad under a blanket, obviously playing with each other. Sharon, next to me, not like right next to me, looks over and whispers, Some things haven't changed." Laughing. I whispered back. "It's gotten worse." Sharon just smiled and watched the movie.

My sister had a loose pair of shorts and a thin tank top on. Her nipples were hard for the entire evening and on more than one occasion I saw her smooth-shaven vagina. I wanted to get my phone and try for a pic, but I knew I'd fuck it up and make her mad. My mother, and now, my father had ruined me.

We were all falling asleep by the end of the second movie. We all hugged, mom and dad headed to their room, me to my closet, and Sharon to her bedroom.

I was very disappointed. Mom and dad were quiet. They fuck every night. Maybe Sharon being home has tamed them. I gave up and dropped off to sleep.

Nobody texts me at night, so my phone pinging woke me up. A text from Sharon. "Come to my room, baby bro." with a smile emoji. I was confused. My sister had matured a lot in college. I'd matured too, and she noticed. I assumed she just wanted to have a brother-sister talk. I got up, put on loose shorts and a tee.

I opened her door. The room reeked of sex. There was a night light on. Sharon, on the bed, lusciously naked, her mouth around dad's hard cock. Mom, between her legs, sucking on my sister's clitoris. I just stared. Sharon took her mouth off her father's penis. "Welcome to the family, little brother. Wanna fuck me?"