The bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus stopped. We were at the hotel. Mom tugged the tee shirt down and I quickly adjusted as we left the bus. Mom laughed as we walked into the hotel. "I must be weird; I'm getting to like that ride." "Well, it's not like anything I've ever done." I replied, straight-faced.

Mom just looked at me as we got into the elevator. She smiled, just a little.

When we got to the room, mom moved quickly her room, swinging the door shut behind her. But it didn't latch. Open, just an inch or so. My penis grew as I stood in the small living room and stared at the gap in that door. She didn't mean to leave it open. I was sure of that. But there it was.

She lay on a towel, on her bed. Gloriously naked. She was as beautiful as I always imagined. I was looking at the foot of the bed. Mom's legs were spread wide. Her pussy, tucked in a tangled mane of fire-colored hair, was red, open, and very, very wet. I took off my swimsuit. Mom had two fingers of one hand rubbing her very big clitoris and two fingers of her other hand sloshing in and out of her vagina. My cock was so hard, it hurt. Mom had a pillow over her head and was moaning, her hips thrashing as she brought herself off and kept going. I felt sorry for her. I know how sexual she is.

I came once watching her. My cock refused to go down, so I kept masturbating and managed to cum just as my mother did. She moved the pillow and I ducked away. I got to my room in time, closing the door quietly as I heard mom walk across the tiled floor. My cock, still hard. I stroked and as I came for the third time, it slipped out. "Oh, mom." I slapped my hand over my mouth as my penis jetted cum all over the ceramic tile floor. Then I remembered. I'd left my swimsuit by her door, and a mess on the floor.

I showered and put on some shorts and a nice shirt. Mom had a sundress, black. It was stunning against her not-quite-so-pale skin and hugged her in all the right places. As she moved, I couldn't see any lines. My mother was naked under that dress.

"You look amazing, mom."

She spun around quicky, showing me more leg but nothing more. "You like? I got it at the second-hand store."

I walked over and slid my arm around her. "Nobody will believe you're my mom. They'll think I'm this lucky guy with a hot older girlfriend."

Mom slid out of my grasp and walked towards the door. "You, young man, are a bit more mature than I imagined."

I followed mom out the door. "Just making the absolute best, mom."

Walking behind mom towards the elevator, I noticed that the dress conformed nicely to her body, wrapping around her round butt and into the valley between her cheeks. Since mom had no underwear on, her nipples stood long and proud also. I, fortunately, had briefs on that managed to hold back my erection, but there was still a bulge. I couldn't help it. Every time I looked at my mother's butt and breasts, I saw her on that bed masturbating.

We were in the buffet line. "Mother, you are getting some looks."

Mom didn't turn around. "What?"

"Men are staring at you."

Mom laughed. "Stop it, Warren."

I tapped her shoulder. Mom turned to face me. "To my left. The guy in the light blue sport coat and those three college guys at the table next to him."

I saw mom's eyes strain to see without turning. "Oh my, you're right. What's that about?" Mom turned back to move forward in the line.

"I told you, mom. They're gonna come over and talk to you."

Mom wiggled a little. "Well, we can't have that."

We got our food and walked to a table. I moved to the chair opposite her. "No, sit next to me. Those college boys are prowling, and I don't need to be fending them off."

I sat next to mom. "So, I'm your boyfriend now?"

Mom laughed. "You're always my love, but tonight I need you to appear to be more."

"No problem, mom."

While we ate, mom would touch or hold my hand briefly, while glancing at the lounge lizards. Her nipples were rigid and long. I loved it. Mom squeezed my hand and whispered. "Kiss me, Warren. I want to make sure those guys think you're my boy toy."

I held my hand up to my mouth to stifle a laugh. "Boy toy? What's that?"

Mom leaned over towards me, and I moved in. "Older women get young men as, well, a toy, you know."

We angled our heads and for the first time in my life, my lips touched a woman, my mother. No tongues, brief, but electric. Her lips were moist, warm, and oh, so soft. I think I sighed. Mom pulled back. "There, I think that did it, they're leaving."

It sure did it for me. I was hard.

We walked the town after dinner, holding hands. I kept staring at those nipples and that firm, round ass through that thin dress. We talked about what it would be like to have a place down here.

Standing on a dock, listening to the boats creak against the moorings, the sun still a glow on the far horizon. Mom squeezed my hand. "This is like a fantasy. Like it's not real and anything we do is make-believe."

I wrapped my arm around my mother, confirming that only the dress was between my hand and her tight body. "Like it never happened? What happens here, stays here?"

Mom looked up at me. "Yeah, something like that."

We walked back to the hotel, holding hands. Up in our room, we got ready for bed. I stood in the doorway to my bedroom as mom walked out of the bathroom. She walked up to me and hugged me. I was in a pair of loose boxers and mom only had her tee shirt and panties. She lay her head on my shoulder.

"I love that we're making all these wonderful memories here."

Her warm trim body against me. The clean scent of her hair. The two points of her nipples pressed into my chest. Oh fuck. My cock grew quickly as we hugged. Mom held me close, she had to feel me growing. I ran my hands up her back. "And we have time to make a lot more."

Mom pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Yes, son. Yes, we do." Mom angled her head and moved in, our lips closed, touching, longer than in the restaurant.

She pulled back. We were both panting. Mom slid out of my arms and walked to her room. I made no attempt to hide the tent in my loose shorts as I watched her firm round butt move under those panties. She closed her door without looking back and I resisted the urge to listen at her door. I had to masturbate three times before I could get to sleep.

On the third of our six days, I woke up later than normal. Mom was in her swimsuit and had her tee shirt on.

"Young man, you are wasting beach time. Mom needs to get more color on this skinny body."

I went back to my room to change. I left the door cracked, not thinking. As I stood naked, I caught movement, a shadow over the crack in the door. I don't know why but I held my cock and stroked it a few times. It grew of course and I saw the shadow leave. I got dressed and we had breakfast, my mom just looked at me while we ate.

Sungoop time. Mom did mine first, her hand moving even lower in my trunks in the back, and today in the front. Just inside. I liked it. When it was her turn, she took off her tee shirt. She hadn't put the top on. She was facing away from me and no, there was no mirror or window for a reflection.

I took my time. Savoring the feel of her skin under my fingers, kneading the lotion. Mom purred, nearly a moan. She leaned over, reached back, and pushed her suit bottom down till half her butt was exposed. No words. Leaning forward, putting her hands on the back of the couch. I had to move against her to reach and massage the lotion in. I moved slowly down. Mom pressed her round, firm butt back. Maybe I imagined it. My penis was rigid, and I tried not to press into her. But I wanted to.

I got to her waist and then the top of her butt. Just as slowly I rubbed the white cream. My fingers slipped into the cleft of her ass as I rubbed. I heard her gasp lightly, her butt flinched. This was heaven. I noticed that my breathing was deeper too. I ran my hands up her sides as I finished, just barely touching the sides of her breasts.

I stood back as mom stood up and walked away from me to her room. She had to see the tent in my swimsuit, but she said nothing. She was back out in a minute with her top on. We put on our tee shirts, got our beach bags, and we were off.

The later bus is never crowded so we had a seat. We talked about the trip and how it would be over before we knew it.

"Yes, mom, but we're making awesome memories."

Mom looked at me. "Yes, Warren. I want to make more unbelievable memories."

I laughed. "Well, we have all day."

Mom turned away and mumbled. "And all night too."

It was a good beach day. The island has a near-constant breeze that takes the edge off the heat and humidity. Mom and I swam and played in the surf. I managed to accidentally, yeah right, touch mom's breasts and butt and at one point, while being pummeled by a wave, my hand landed between her legs. It was just an instant, but I felt that mound.

We lay under the umbrella. Two thin girls, around my age, walked by wearing thong bikinis.

"You should go chat them up." Mom said.

"I wouldn't know what to say. I'd get embarrassed."

Mom looked away. "Because you're young and inexperienced or because of that bulge in your swimsuit."

My mouth fell open. "Mom!"

She turned back smiling. "I'm your mother, yes. But I can't help noticing that my son is a bit larger than the last time I saw him."

I looked away. "I can't believe we're talking about my..."

"Cock." My mother said, "You're nearly an adult and it's okay to use adult words. Anyway, you should go talk to them. They will either see it as a compliment, or they'll be offended. If they're offended then they are just a couple of teases and not worth your time."

"Thank you, mother, but no. I'd prefer an older girl."

Mom was reading a magazine. "More experience?"

"That and they know what they want."

"They certainly do." My mother whispered as the waves crashed on the beach.

We stayed late again. As we walked to the bus stop, we passed the bathrooms.

"Oh, let me stop here."

"It's only ten minutes, mom, really?"

Mom gently shoved my shoulder. "You never know, we could get stuck in traffic and I'd end up peeing on the floor."

As my mother walked into the bathroom, I pictured that scene and my cock thickened. I'm becoming a pervert.

We stood in the long line waiting for the bus.

"Ready?" Mom asked.

"You mean to be packed in like the front row of a rave? Yes, and no."

The bus pulled up and the line moved forward.

Mom laughed. "When have you been to a rave?"

"Never but I learned about them on the internet."

Mom, behind me, put her hands on my hips. "I'll bet you've learned a lot of things on the internet."

I blushed at her inference and climbed into the bus.

We were in the back. I was leaning against the wall in an area meant for a wheelchair. Mom faced me as more and more people got on. A group pushed up behind mom, facing away. Nobody was facing our way. The bus moved out into traffic on the horrible road.

Mom settled against me. She seemed very comfortable, no attempt to keep a distance. She had her left hand on my shoulder and, today, her right hand on my waist. My right hand, as usual, was palm down on my thigh. I was feeling, well, stupid and horny.

Mom's mouth was close to mine. "I'm having such a wonderful time with you, Warren. Thank you." Mom angled her head and our lips touched. I felt her lips open and her tongue press against my closed lips. I opened them and our tongues met briefly. My penis was rigid as mom disengaged and just smiled. As the bus rocked, mom leaned away and I reversed my hand, now palm out.

The bus rocked back, mom leaned in and felt my fingers on the front of her thigh. Mom looked at me, smiled and gasped, lightly. The hem of her tee shirt sat on my wrist. I could feel her mound against my forearm. Mom had her legs tight together.

On a straight, flat stretch of the road, mom glanced at me quickly, and I felt her legs spread. Spread as wide as the crowded bus would allow. When she did that her hand moved down my waist and to the side of my hip. She rested her head on my shoulder, her mouth near my ear. I could hear her breathing deepen.

I curled my fingers, letting them under the hem of her t-shirt and touching the inside of her right thigh. So soft, so warm. Mom's hand moved more. I slid my fingers up the inside of my mother's thigh and felt the tickle of hair. My cock was so hard, it hurt. Mom's fingers barely touched the bulge in my suit. I moved my fingers up.

More hair, but in the middle. No, can't be. I looked down. Mom's nipples poked into my chest, and I saw no straps under the shoulders of her t-shirt. In moved my fingers up and they felt a thick pelt. My mother was naked under that shirt.

Her fingers traced the outline of my erection so lightly I could barely feel it. I turned my hand up, moved up a little, and cupped my mother's vagina. The first one I had ever touched. Mom gasped and gripped my penis. The bus lurched and rolled as I explored her soaking pussy. Her vagina was warm and soft. My finger fell between her lips and inside her. It felt good. Mom was so wet, it nearly poured out. She was panting lightly in my ear as she massaged my erection. I was so close to cumming. We were getting close to the hotel.

Mom's clitoris was long and hard. I knew what to do and pressed my finger against it and moved in a figure eight. Mom grasped my cock through the fabric and masturbated me. "Faster." Mom whispered in a raspy voice. I pressed harder and moved faster, letting my other fingers toy with her lips and opening. Mom pressed against me, jerking my cock, not caring if anybody noticed.

I felt my mother's pussy tighten. Mom put her mouth against my shoulder and moaned as my hand was covered in her juice. She quivered and I orgasmed in my swim trunks, shooting a big load as mom continued to massage my erection.

True to our dirty routine, we went silently into the hotel and up to the suite. Mom went to her room and shut the door. I went to mine. I resisted the temptation to go listen. I lay on my bed, put my fingers in my mouth and tasted my mother's pussy as I masturbated, reliving the feeling of someone else's hand pleasing me. That was a first. I hosed my belly remembering what my mother looked like naked.

When I left my room, mom was in the living room in another sundress. The soft fabric conformed to her sorta curvy frame, and I noticed that her nipples were long. No bra. As she walked around talking, I saw no lines. Even though I just came, the thought of mom naked and so close made my cock grow.

"So, I talked to dad. His truck run is going well, and he had space for cargo of his own. Extra money, so he told me to take you out to dinner."

"Wow. Nice. Where are we going?"

Mom walked out on the small balcony. Since we were on the top floor, there were only four, we could see the waterfront two blocks away. I followed her and as I stepped out, I saw a girl on the balcony next to ours, not ten feet away. She was petite and around my age. She had a tiny bikini on. She had a curvy bottom and large round breasts. She was standing with a guy, a little older, clearly her brother. They were talking and pointing and ignored us.

Mom, at the railing, pointed and I stood behind her. I put my hands on her hips and looked over her shoulder.

"If you look over there, by the pink building, there's a restaurant on the roof. We have reservations in an hour. We can walk over."

I stepped back and Mom moved away from the rail. Looking at the siblings out of the side of my eye, I saw the girl at the rail with him pressed against her back. He was moving his hips just a tiny bit and, as I looked, she pushed his hands off her breasts, whispering something as she turned to face her brother. As I followed mom in, I saw their mouths meet in a deep kiss. Her eyes on me as I closed the door.

We walked to the restaurant along the narrow streets of the town. The scent of the sea and the restaurant kitchen filled the air over the cobblestone street. Pastel-painted brick buildings, dating from the colonial era, open shutters on glassless windows, contrasting painted doors, rusty bikes chained to ancient iron fences. Cozy is a trite word, but it fit.

The trade winds kept the rooftop dining area cool. Mom said to order whatever I want, and we even had dessert. Dad must be hauling meth. No, not really.

After dinner, we walked on the small beach in town. It was dark by then and a local bar had a band. We walked, hand in hand, listened to the music. Mom stopped and I moved behind her, sliding my arms around to hug her just below her breasts. My cock was hard and nestled in the cleft of her ass with just a few layers of fabric between us. I knew she could feel it. We swayed to the music and mom put her hands over mine, pressing them against her, sliding them up until I had her modest breasts in my hands. She sighed, keeping her hands over mine and swaying against me, pressing back into my erection. I gripped and rolled her hard, long nipples. She moaned. "Lower."

As I moved my hands over her flat abdomen, she reached behind her, and I felt her fingers on the tab of my zipper. As my fingers slipped under the hem of her dress, mom slid my zipper down. Since it was warm, I hadn't bothered with underwear. I put my palms against her inner thighs and moved up, pushing the dress ahead of me as I felt her fingers on my cock, moving it out of the fly. Nobody had ever touched me before. Her fingers were firm but gentle. I slid my hands up further. I felt her pubic hair. My finger slipped into her vagina. It felt amazing.

"Oh yes." Mom moaned as she stroked my cock and I put both my hands on her pussy. My left hand I moved to her clit, and with my right, I took two fingers and massaged her opening. She was soaked.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuck." She moaned and my hand was covered. She went fast on my cock. Grasping it and rubbing under the head, where I rub it when I need to get off fast. I kept my hands exploring mom's pussy. I felt my climax on the way.

"Cumming, mom." I whispered.

Mom moved out of my grasp, turned quickly, went to her knees, and took my cock into her mouth. That did it.

"Ohhhhmooom." I moaned as I jetted deep into my mother's mouth. Nothing has ever felt better.

Mom got up and walked towards the hotel, leaving me literally with my cock hanging out. I zipped up and followed.

We walked and rode up the elevator in silence. Once in the suite, like always, mom went to her room and shut the door.

I showered, resisted masturbating, and lay on my bed naked in the darkness, my penis rigid, reliving my awesome evening. The windows and my door were open, and the sound of the band drifted in on the gentle trade winds. I thought about what just happened. I came in my mother's mouth. My mother sucked my cock. What's going to happen tomorrow?

I heard footsteps on the tile floor and mom stood in my doorway. The only light was from the windows, the streetlights in the town. Mom moved in and got on the bed next to me. It was dark, but I knew she was naked. She lay there for a minute.

"Are you naked?"

"Yes, mom."

"So am I. Warren, have I gone too far?"

I let that hang for a few seconds. I thought about it. I hadn't thought about what we are doing, I just reacted.

"No. What happens here, stays here, right?"

Mom's hand grasped mine. "Thank you. I was afraid I'd scarred you for life or worse."

"No, mom. Not at all. I was surprised, but more than that I'm, I guess excited that you see me that way. That sounds really fucked up, but by now, I guess we can say that?"

"I didn't plan this. It just kind of happened. I miss dad."

I laughed. "Every night. A little oral and then dad on top."

Mom slapped my thigh. "You little pervert. Do you sneak out and watch?"

"No, but that wall is thin. I hear it all."