The bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's hand moved over my thigh. My cock twitched. I could smell mom's excitement in the air. "So, you hear your mother cum?'

I put my hand behind mom's neck, pulled her closer. "Over and over, and over."

"I am very needy. So, what do you do while you listen to me getting fucked?"

"I masturbate, cum. Sometimes twice."

Mom's hand moved to gently grasp my cock. "Did I cause this?"

I lay on my back, my left arm under her neck. "Yes, mother."

"But I'm your mother."

Mom gently explored my erection. I sighed. "Yes. That's why. I know it's wrong, but I don't care. After all, what happens here..."

Mom lay there touching me, not masturbating me, just caressing. She took a deep breath.

"Warren, I have a favor to ask."

"I'd do anything for you, mom."

"Would you move between your mother's legs and put this wonderful, hard penis inside me? I am so needy."

"Are you sure?" I asked, in a brief moment of maturity.

"Only if you are, son."

I extended my right arm and turned on the light. We both blinked, mom in surprise. I rolled towards mom. I savored the clear view of her naked body. Her fiery pubic hair already matted with her need. Nipples hard and long, her chest heaving slightly. Her eyes, wide and wanting.

"I want to see you as we make love."

"Oh, Warren." Was all she said, a tear in the corner of her eye as she spread her legs. I gently rolled over her and got between them. She lifted her legs as I moved up, my arms sliding under hers as my penis slid along the inside of her thigh. I was shaking and panting.

I loomed over my mother. My mother looked up at me, her lips parted. I shifted, our lips touched. My erection just parted her vagina lips. She was so wet and so warm. We were both panting.

"I love you, mom. I want to see your face as I enter you." I said as I kissed my mother, my tongue slipping into her mouth as my cock slid back into the passage of my birth.

We came. I didn't want to. I just couldn't hold back. Mom moaned into my mouth and her pussy gushed over my cock. I moaned into mom's mouth as my penis lurched and shot inside her. Mom broke our kiss. "Don't stop, baby. Don't stop."

I stayed hard. I held myself over mom as I lunged in and out, savoring the feel of her vagina on my cock. There's nothing like it. I wanted to do this forever. Mom panting under me, her legs wide. She's cumming. I feel the goosh of her orgasm around my plunging cock. "More, baby. Give mommy more." She pants and I go faster. I'm fucking. I'm fucking my mother. The bed is creaking like it's about to collapse. Mom cums again. My cock makes this weird squishy noise as I ram mom. Our skin slaps as we collide. So, this is fucking. No wonder they do this every night.

I don't know how long I lasted the second time. I didn't count how many times mom came. I had my hands holding mom's head, my head on her shoulder fucking her as hard and fast as I could, clumsy, needy, horny.

"I'm cumming, mom."

"On me, Warren. I want to see you cum."

As my cock erupted, I pulled out. My cock flipped up through mom's fire bush and ejaculated up her abdomen, leaving a drop on her chin. She squealed as my second shot bathed her right breast and the third covered her belly. I was gasping. Mom ran her finger through my cum and slipped her finger into her mouth. "Next time from the source. Come up here, baby boy."

I lay next to mom. The room, even with the breeze, reeked of our fucking.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked.

"Not anymore," I answered as we both broke out in fits of laughter.

We lay next to each other, a sweaty mess, reeking of sex, silently. My fingers trailed over her skin, pushing the sweat around. I'd never felt so good in my life.

I lay my head back on the pillow, briefly closed my eyes.

I woke up. The room was dark. I laughed to myself. What a lover. Fucks his mother for the first time, then passes out. Good thing she's related, or she'd have left.

Then I noticed the bed was empty. I got up. Did she go to her room? Have we made a huge mistake? We still had a day or so and this could be a lot more than awkward.

I walked out into the living room and saw her, on that balcony, leaning on the rail, still beautifully naked. I moved behind her, held her hips, leaned over, and kissed the salty skin on her neck. She sighed.

"Second thoughts? Regrets?" She asked.

I pressed my erection into the firm crevice of her butt. "None. Not one."

Mom wiggled her ass. "Well, one part of you has none, but he only thinks about one thing. Are you sure?"

My hands moved up and over, cupping her handful breasts and gently squeezing her nipples. She sighed again as I spoke.

"Mom, I'm very sure. We have a new relationship and I like it. Do you have any regrets?"

Mom took a deep breath, pressed her ass against my hard cock. "Yes, and no. I feel like I used my role as your mother to entice you, no, force you to satisfy me. I can't help it. I'm so sexual and I didn't think being away from dad would be this tough. Now I may have gone too far and damaged our family. I won't lie. Fucking my son was the nastiest and most erotic thing I have ever done."

I leaned down and suckled, mom's ear as I spoke. "What happens here, stays here."

Mom groaned. "Oh, baby. In that case, would you please move that hard penis that is on my ass a little lower and slide into your mother's pussy?"

I took my cock in my hand and, leaving the head in contact with her skin trailed down between her cheeks, pausing at her star and then moving lower until I felt the wetness of her vagina. "Say please."

Mom giggled. "Warren, please put your boner in your mother's pussy and fuck the shit out of her."

She came as I slid in. Felt better than the first time. "Mom, we're outside. People could see us."

Mom gripped the rail, bent over, her breasts swinging. "I hope they do see a son loving his mother."

My hands clamped on mom's hips. I slid my cock in and out. Fucking. Boy, do I love fucking. I caught movement.

On that balcony, the girl was back. She saw us and muffled a gasp with her hand. She had long tee shirt on. The brother came out right after, also in just a tee shirt. She pressed her hand against his mouth when he saw us. He was hard, a tent in the front. I didn't care. I kept sliding in and out of mom. She came, moaning.

The siblings watched for a second or so. Then she turned, they kissed in desperate need, his hands pushing her shirt up, showing me her perfect round ass. He pushed her shirt up, they broke their kiss as he pushed it off, letting it flutter over the railing. Her breasts, large, but firm, nipples long. I saw no hair. The girl looked at us. I caught her eye, smiled, and gave her a thumbs-up. She gasped, put her hand over her mouth, surprised that I acknowledged them and their intent. The boy flipped his shirt off. Naked and hard. He turned his sister to the rail. I saw that she was clean-shaven. She assumed the same position as mom. Her breasts swung under her. The girl looked over and now mom caught her eye and gave her a thumbs-up.

The brother slid his cock into his sister as she looked at us. It had to be her first time. Her mouth open round, surprised, her eyes wide. But then, her face was bliss, total bliss. She bit her lip, closed her eyes. I think she orgasmed.

Mom grunted, came on my cock. "Fucking hot."

"Oh yeah." I replied, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer. I said, in a voice meant to carry. "Too exciting, mom. I'm gonna fucking cum."

"In me. Cum in mommy's pussy, baby." Mom replied, making no attempt to be quiet.

I looked over and the siblings were a blur of fucking. He was giving it to her as hard as he could, and she was giving back. His shiny cock sliding in and out as their bodies slapped together. Her breasts swinging, hitting the railing. They both heard us and looked over as I rammed deep, feeling my orgasm flow up from my feet and out the end of my cock jetting into my mother. I threw my head back and muffled a yell. The boy went deep and held, cumming in his sister.

I moved back, letting my fading cock slide out of mom, and into the room. Mom followed and the siblings faded into their suite. Mom and I just looked at each other. She laughed. "What the fuck?" I hugged her, laughing. "Yeah, what the fuck."

"I loved that more than I should." Mom said.

"Wildest thing I've ever seen or done." I replied.

"You know they are siblings, right?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, and they know our secret. No big deal."

"Shower?" mom said.

"Yeah. Then sleep. You wore me out, mom."

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "I think we'll stay in tomorrow."

I awoke alone again. I could hear mom out in the kitchen. I got up, not bothering to get dressed, and walked out, discovering that my mother had the same idea. She was deliciously naked. I saw a small trail running down the inside of her left leg. She held up a mug of coffee. "Good morning, lover."

I took the cup, sipped, put it down, and took my mother into my arms. "I love you, mom."

We kissed, slow and deep. I tasted the coffee in her mouth and my cock grew between her thighs. She moved her head back. "We need breakfast, young man."

As mom filled the plates she asked. "I guess I know the answer, but I have to ask. Any regrets? Was last night, well the whole trip I guess, a mistake?"

I slid the chair back as mom put the plate down. I pulled her slightly and she straddled my legs, my erect cock upright between us nestled in her pubic hair. I kissed her lightly. "I would never have expected this. I know it's wrong and I don't care. I love you now more than ever. I know this won't be forever, but I want to enjoy it while it lasts."

Mom got up, laughing. "Eat your breakfast. Your friend will wait." She handed me a pill; you know the one, "Here, you're gonna want this."

She got her plate and we sat across from each other. "So, mother, what are we doing today."

Mom picked up a sausage and slid it into her mouth, her lips curled in an evil grin. She slid it back out. "Missionary, doggie, reverse cowboy. Cunnilingus, fellatio, maybe analingus. Here, on the beach, in a boat, anywhere else I can think of."

I smiled and my cock twitched. No wonder dad is such a happy guy.

There was a quiet knock at the door. Mom walked over and looked through the peephole. Much to my surprise, my naked mother unlocked and opened the door.

The siblings from next door slid in and mom quickly relocked the door. The looks on their faces as they took in their naked hosts. Mom walked back towards me. "After our fun on the balconies last night, I didn't think you'd be shocked. Guess I was wrong. Would you like us to put something on?"

The two teens stood in the middle of the living room, still a bit confused. The girl recovered more quickly. She laughed nervously. "No, that's okay. We, well Andy, wanted to talk to you about last night."

Mom and I walked in and sat on the loveseat. "Sit. I think that's a great idea." Mom said.

They sat next to each other on the couch. "I'm Tara and this is Andy." She said. Mom replied, "Sandra and Warren. He is my biological son, just to get it all out there."

"Tara is my sister," Andy added.

Mom leaned back and casually opened her legs. Both teens' eyes shot to her pussy. Mom just smiled. "So, Andy, what can we do for you?"

Andy had a bulge. The nipples on Tara's big round breasts were hard. I felt my cock stirring and mom's nipples were on full alert.

'I, uh, well, I kinda wanted to, um..."

Mom interrupted. "Andy, you watched my son fuck me last night and Warren and I watched you fuck your sister. Be direct, we have no secrets and certainly no judgment."

Tara elbowed him and Andy sat up a little. "Okay. Last night was the first time for both of us. We've been fooling around for a while and we didn't plan on going all the way, but watching you two, well, it just got us so hot."

"Are you regretting having sex?"

Tara smiled. "Oh, fuck no."

We all laughed. Tara continued. "We just wanted to talk about it."

Mom gave a sly smile. "Tara, out with it."

Tara sighed. "Our parents have no idea we fool around. If they found out our lives would end. You know what I mean. But, I love my brother and, after last night, I want more. Our parents love to fuck and we've ducked out of the room on some lame excuse so they can. I'm being rude or selfish or something, but I was wondering if...?"

"You could fuck here?"

Both teens went bright red and fidgeted. Andrew mumbled. "Told you it was a dumb idea."

Mom got up and turned to face the couch. She bent over, showing her wet, open pussy, surrounded with bold red hair to our guests. "Well, Warren was about to fuck me..." I was? I got up. My cock stuck straight out. I moved behind mom as she continued. "And I don't think you'd mind watching. Oh, and feel free to have some fun too."

I ran the head of my cock up and down her drenched slit and over her hard, fat clit. Mom moaned. "Oh yeah, son. Give it to mommy." I gripped her hips and slid in. Oh, it felt so good. Tara and Andy both gasped, Tara, adding, 'oh fuck, that's hot." I discovered last night that I really liked to be watched and having the siblings four feet away was off the scale. I gave it to mommy.

Both Tara and Andy groaned as they watched my cock slide inside my mother. Tara jumped up and peeled her shirt off, letting those lovely big breasts free. As she shoved her shorts down, Andy got up and tossed his shirt off.

Tara threw her thong off in a corner and got on the couch next to mom. With no pubic hair, Tara looked even younger. So smooth. Andrew, hard as a rock moved behind her. Tara looked at mom. "So, how long?"

Mom moaned again. "Fuck me Warren, I'm cumming."

She quaked and sighed. "Warren was a virgin till last night. I've been seducing him since we got here three days ago."

Tara moaned as Andrew slid in. "So fucking good. More bro."

I moved my hand and pressed my finger on mom's butthole. "Tara, he's fingering my asshole." Mom moaned. Tara looked over; her sweaty hair stuck to her forehead. She saw my hand and then caught my eye. "You're a dirty boy."

I took my finger, stopped fucking mom, slid my finger up her pussy, and then slid it into her tight ass as I put my cock back in her. Mom came. "Ohhhhh fuuuck!"

Tara came too. Andy laughed. "Whoa, dude! Gotta do that."

While Andy got his finger wet I was staring at Tara's big breasts. I loved how they swung under her. "You like them a lot." She said.

Me, still fucking my mother while having a casual conversation with a girl I just met about her naked breasts while her brother fingers her ass. Nothing strange here.

"I do. They're beautiful."

"When we take a break, you can feel them. Ohhhhh fuuuuck" Tara said as Andy pushed his slimy finger up his sister's ass as his cock filled her pussy.

I was in the zone, loving the feel of my mom's pussy and loving watching Tara and Andy. Mom and Tara were looking at each other. Mom said what we all were thinking.

"Switch? That okay with Andrew?"

Tara's eyes rolled back as she came again. "Andrew won't shut up about your red pussy and Warren loves my titties."

Andrew and I heard all this. He looked at me as he slid his cock in and out of his sister. "You cool?"

I stepped back and waved my hand at mother, leaning over the couch, her pussy drenched and open. Andrew grinned. We slapped a high five and Andrew moved right in. "Oh, fuckin yeah!"

Tara got up. "Warren, on the floor."

I lay down and Tara moved over me. I looked up into her wet, open pussy. So perfectly smooth. "You like that I shave?" "It's beautiful," I replied. Tara sat lower, her pussy inches from my face. "What's beautiful?" I ran my finger along her vagina. "Your pussy, Tara. You have a beautiful pussy."

Tara moved down, grasped my cock, and sat on it. I almost came. "Easy Warren. I want more."

I filled my hands with her breasts as she rode me. I hadn't done this position with mom, and it was different. Tara had total control and she was using me. I laughed. I was a human dildo and loving it. She pressed her pussy against me, I felt her clit rubbing, sliding forward. The head of my cock rubbed against the back of her vagina. Then she'd slide the other way and my cock rubbed the front. I was in heaven.

I loved her big breasts. I jiggled them, squeezed them, she leaned over and I took a fat nipple in my mouth. Don't know why, but I bit Tara's nipple. Not enough to get blood. Her pussy exploded on me, drenching me.

"Do that again!" Tara growled. Her pace increased. I bit the other nipple, leaving clear marks. Tara came all over me again. Andrew wasn't paying attention. He was plowing my mother like an Iowa cornfield, and she was cumming nonstop.

"Tara, I can't hold back." I moaned.

"Cum in me, Warren. I'm safe. Do it! Cum!"

Tara ground her crotch into mine and I blew, long and hard. I mauled her tits as I shot ropes of cum up her pussy. She threw her head back and howled.

Andrew and mom, done fucking, watched and laughed. Tara got off me on shaky legs and sat on the couch. On impulse I moved on my hands and knees between her legs, shoving them open and moving my mouth towards her red gaping pussy, my cum trailing out.

"Warren, what are you...ohhhhhfuuuuuuck!"

I'd never licked a pussy. I'd never seen one this close and now I had my mouth where Tara pees and I was sucking my cum out of her pussy. Well, her cum too because she orgasmed as I started licking.

I had to put my hands on her abdomen she was thrashing so much. I heard mom tell Andrew, "He hasn't done that to me yet. Lick me, Andrew."

"Yes, m'am," He said and the next thing I heard was the sound of my mother cumming. None of use mentioned that the pussy we were licking could have somebody else's cum in it. I didn't care.

"Get up, Warren, your turn."

Tara and I and then, Andy and mom, switched places. Mom nudged Tara. "We haven't done this yet, mind if we switch?"

Tara smiled. "Not at all Sandra. I'm sure I'll get a chance."

Mom held my cock, licking the head. "Only if I can watch."

Mom looked into my eyes. "That time on the beach doesn't count." I moaned as mom kept eye contact as she took my erection into her mouth. I looked over and Tara was doing the same with Andrew. Andrew smiled at me. "Fuckin wild, man."

"Fuckin wild." I replied as mom's tongue explored my cock and her small hand fondled my balls.

Andrew came first. Tara's finger up his ass probably had something to do with that. Mom did the same thing and I jetted down her throat.

We all got up and had a bottle of water.

"I heard Andrew say, fuckin wild." Tara said, "there's no other way to describe it. I'll never do anything that wild."

We all laughed and agreed. We all showered, two at a time and Tara and Andrew left with one of our room keys and permission to enter unannounced and do whatever they want whether we were here or not.

Mom and I fell asleep for an hour or so and when I woke up, it began. I wasn't permitted to cum. Fucking on the balcony at ten in the morning. Making out and fingering in the elevator, sometimes not alone. Lots of smiles there. My hand down mom's bikini in the pool. Mom blowing me in the back seat of a cab. Fucking very carefully under a towel with the umbrella angled at the beach. We even managed to get my cock in her pussy while riding that crowded bus. I nearly came that time.

Mom and I shut the door of the room. We were sweaty and happy. We both stripped, tossing our clothes in a pile. Mom came into my arms.

"I've never had this much fun." She said and kissed me deep and hard.

"Even with dad?"

"We do a lot, but this trip has filled me with ideas. But that is the future. Right now, I see something that needs attention." Mom cradled my cock. I reached for her pussy. She stepped back. "Ah, my son. You have been a wonderful patient playmate today and if you give me two minutes, you can come to my room and get your reward."