All Comments on 'The Bus Stop Lady'

by VelvetVega

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bleh

Between the spelling errors and the prose it was exceptionally hard to read, it was certainly a fantasy, this doesn't happen in everyday life.

Take a bit more time on the next attempt, make it a story, not a snapshot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good work

I enjoyed the story, an exciting fantasy with a sexy stranger. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah it doesnt happen every day, (or every year ). It is very memorable.

I am a breast addict.

Women who are proud of their tits are starting the race about a b cup away from the finish line. Women who are proud, and love the feelings it gives them should be national assets!

No that was not a pun.

I love all breasts, all cleavages, all tits and all scheming women looking for easy victims.

Thank you.

Ezekiel88Ezekiel88almost 4 years ago

Loved it. Didn't notice any spelling errors and I'm not pompous enough to shit on a fellow writer's prose. The mature lady is the best part of the story. I'd love to see an expansion of this idea though. Today a handjob in the bus, a week later, a blowjob at the bus-stop, another week, she sits next to him, she refuses to do anything, as his stop arrives, she follows him and leads him into the bathroom and has him fuck her against a bathroom stall... that's just an idea, good job Vega.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sexy story but hard to think of being real though made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. I'm also a tit man! Damn, I love 'em. Big ones, little ones, old ones, young ones and someones! Have fondled, licked and fucked from A cup almost nonexisting tits (her nipples were super sensitive by the way) to big ones...DD I suppose...and all of 'em are wonderful.

More stories please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous