The Butcher of North Versailles

Story Info
The Butcher has a run in with the quiet Woman at his shop.
2.4k words
4.3
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so sorry for this in advance... this is what boredom and wine will create, I guess. Enjoy? Or good luck?

I don't even know at this point...

________________________________________

The Butcher of North Versailles stood behind the counter of "Fromage a Trois" waiting for the last 15 minutes of his Friday to be over. The smell of fresh-cut salami hung in the air as the Butcher began breaking down the slicers while absentmindedly thinking about what the weekend had in store for him. He was so deep in his thoughts that he missed the bell ringing above the door. Salami in hand, the Butcher turned toward the case and locked eyes with a small petite woman hiding behind it. The woman, with her creamy mozzarella-colored skin, cleared her throat and began to speak. The Butcher, still stuck in his mind, could not process the words escaping this juicy specimen of a woman. Unfortunately for the Butcher, the salami in his hand was not the only thing that was hard.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" the Butcher asked, clearing his throat.

"Please tell me I'm not too late to place an order?" the woman asked with a saccharine smile.

The Butcher was unfortunately very familiar with the woman his roommate was infatuated with. She had moved to the neighborhood a little over a month ago and had been on his mind since. The woman had stopped by the day after she moved in asking for recommendations for the best places to visit, to which his over-eager roommate more than happily pressured her into a date. The Butcher, while extremely displeased, caught glimpses of the woman mostly when she was running from his roommate.

"Of course not," the Butcher stated back with a mischievous grin of his own, "what can I get for you?"

The woman placed a large order of meats and cheeses, making sure to state that she would like them thick-cut as they were for a book club meeting happening later that evening. The Butcher began cutting the order, using the slicer closest to the woman. He was acutely aware of the sweat dripping down his body causing his white t-shirt to cling to his muscles.

The woman stood just far enough away from the counter to feel safe from the big meaty man standing behind it. She wasn't sure if she needed to be safe from him or if he needed to be safe from her. She watched as the muscles in his forearm and biceps worked the slicer, stretching with each movement. Damn, it was hot in this store. She watched the sweat glisten on his forehead, as she slowly inched closer and closer to the slicer. She had been told stories about The Butcher before, about how he would strut into the nightclub down the street. The women in her book club told of his muscled body above them, how his sweat smelled and tasted of the most expensive lunch meat the city had to offer. How he knew how to perfectly stuff a pastrami sandwich. They talked about how he was the best at eating roast beef and at using his kielbasa. Fuck, what was it about lunch meat and hot men that made her so aroused. She thought about The Butcher unloading a truck of meat, lifting those heavy boxes, and straining his muscles. She thought of him handling his meat, both literally and figuratively, and knew, based on the way he was holding that salami when she walked in, that he knew what he was working with. God, it was warm in here.

The Butcher stood at the slicer finishing off her order. He looked up to ask if she needed anything else when he caught her unzipping her hoodie and taking it off, a hazy look in her eyes. The perfect peak of cleavage popping out over her "I'm as Gouda as it gets" t-shirt. He chuckled to himself.

"Anything else I can get for you sweetheart?" he drawled staring at her tits. The woman blushed, earning another chuckle from the Butcher. "Uh, yeah, how about a 12' hot Italian?" the woman stated with a raised eyebrow. The Butcher choked, not expecting a straightforward answer from someone who looked as brave as roasted chicken. The woman stepped closer and closer to the counter until she was within spitting distance of the Butcher. She took a sharp breath in. "I want to lick the salami-scented skin off of your body," the woman stated matter-of-factly.

The Butcher leaned forward calling the woman's bluff, except she wasn't bluffing. She reached across the counter dragging his mouth to hers. She could taste the meat on his breath. He was going to turn her into a muenster. All she wanted was to experience what those other women had experienced. To feel his big meaty body moving in sync with hers.

The Butcher pulled her across the counter, making sure to never lose contact with her soft mouth. He sat her on the edge, pulling her until he was right between her thighs. He could feel the warmth from her pussy radiating against his hard cock. He wrapped her legs around his back like he was tying a turkey's legs together and took her to the back office. He devoured her mouth like he was snacking on a fine piece of artisan cheese. The Butcher pulled her closer making sure that she could feel every inch of his Bratwurst pressed against her. The woman moaned against the Butcher's mouth breathing in the smell of salami. She pressed her covered cunt against his rock hard body.

"I want your meat inside of my roast beef sandwich," she breathed against his mouth. "I've got a pound of meat right here baby," the Butcher

He sat her on the wooden boxes in the back room and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and noticed how her breasts spilled outside of her bra. He slowly, agonizingly, traced the line of her bra. Her skin produced goosebumps in his wake. He moved his hands to her belly and unbuttoned her jeans which revealed red, lacy underwear. The woman sharply gasped as he ran his fingers along the band of the underwear.

"These fragile things won't last much longer," he stated gruffly.

"Destroy them..." she mumbled against his neck.

The woman slowly ran her fingers up his back, making sure that he could feel her nails every once in a while.

"I want you to destroy them..." she whispered closer to his ear as she bit down gently on his ear lobe.

The woman kissed down his neck as she gathered the excess fabric of his shirt in her hands. She pulled his shirt over his head exposing is taunt tight muscle.

"Fuck," she mumbled to no one as she ran her hands down his tight body and watched as his muscles flexed.

The Butcher slightly lifted her hips and removed her jeans, realizing halfway through that he had her in the perfect position. He kneaded his hands back up her smooth claves, working his way to her thighs. He could see that her eyes were glazed over just like a honey ham. He made his way toward her clit, one finger drawing a line down what little fabric made up her panties. He slowly worked his fingers under the fabric, getting closer and closer.

"Do you want me to touch you?" he teased and continued to watch as her brain misfired.

"Yes, p-please," she moaned out.

He slowly began teasing her, watching as her pupils grew wider and wider. He grazed her clit and her vision became hazier and hazier. The woman inhaled a sharp breath and exhaled a moan, begging him for more pressure. He pressed his thumb to her clit. Moving in lazy circles, he pushed a finger into her cunt. He could feel his cock straining against the fabric of his jeans begging to be stuffed into her cunt. Just as his cock was ready to burst he felt the woman unbutton his pants.

The woman pushed his pants down to his knees and was met with the fact that the Butcher was not wearing underwear. He stole her mouth in a kiss just as she grabbed his hard bulging cock. The woman had never seen a wiener stand like this one currently was. She felt the pitiful whimper leaver her mouth as soon as he removed his lips from hers.

"Aren't you cute, sitting there pouting like you have earned any of this."

He spread her legs and drew his finger up through her slit, making sure to hit her clit causing the woman to jerk forward.

"God, your legs are like mayonnaise, smooth creamy and easy to spread," he mumbled against her skin.

He kissed his way up her thigh, leaving bite marks behind sporadically. "Will anyone even know we fucked? Or are you such a pathetic virgin that people will never know?" he mocked.

She knew the rumor around the neighborhood was that she was a virgin. She presumed this was partially because she blurted out to her meathead of a neighbor that she was to avoid sleeping with him but what she did not expect was for him to tell the whole neighborhood. She angrily pulled his mouth to her cunt and felt his tongue enter her corned beef sandwich. Fuck, she needed this. She felt his tongue part her folds and reach her clit. His finger entered her and rubbed perfectly against her g-spot. He moaned against her as he lapped at her juices. She wrapped her legs around the back of his neck securing him in place.

"Aren't you cute," she mocked back, "eating me like you're starving. Aren't I just the best thing you've ever tasted?"

He moaned in response, pulling her closer and closer to the edge. The Butcher had never had someone else try to take control while having sex. He was intrigued by her mocking.

"What a good boy you are, making sure I cum all over your tongue. Getting me nice and sensitive for your hard cock," she continued to tease.

His cock pulsed at her words, trying to remind him that he was in charge, but all he could think about was getting her to cum.

He was so painfully hard, but he was determined to get her over the edge before filling her. He continued his rhythm but added a bit more pressure to her clit. She moaned in response and gripped his hair. She could feel herself getting closed and closer. She took control, riding his face. He slipped a second finger into her cunt, pushing her over the edge. She cried out as she came. He road out her orgasm making sure he pulled every last pulse out of her pussy. He rose from his spot, making sure to keep her legs locked around his neck. He reached down to his knees pulling a condom out of his jeans. He positioned himself so that when he rolled the condom on he felt his cock rub against her pussy. Both of them moaned in pleasure.

Fuck, she was soaked, the Butcher thought to himself. He continued to tease her, pushing through her folds a few more times until he heard her whimper. Fuck, virgin, was the only thought that crossed his mind.

"Are you sure this is how you want to lose your virginity?" he gritted out. He prayed she said yes because this erection was getting painful.

The woman chuckled deviously, "you really believe that I'm a virgin? You poor sweet man...," she mocked.

The Butcher looked at her, wide-eyed and confused. So, the his roommate was a fucking liar? Or was she the liar? He thought to himself.

The woman laughed and dropped her one leg around his waist. She pulled him closer and pressed his cock against her clit. Fuck, she had never seen a kielbasa quite like his before. She ground her hips against him. His eyes glazed over like.

"Do you want to fuck my tight, wet cunt?" she groaned out, making sure to make direct eye contact with the Butcher, "do you want to feel me milk your hard cock?"

The Butcher grabbed the woman's arms and held them to her stomach. As she went to pull her hands out of his, the Butcher pushed into her tight wet cunt. Fuck.

The woman's brain went quiet as the Butcher began to move. He pulled her hands down her belly, placing them on her clit. She moved his fingers with hers, driving herself closer and closer to the edge. He pressed on her stomach and drove himself deeper and deeper.

"I-I'm going to cum, please cum with me," he begged.

"What a good boy you are," she moaned, "harder."

One, two, three, four strokes and she was over the edge.

"I'm cumming, cum with me sweetheart," she bit out.

He felt her pulsing around him, milking his cock as he felt himself release. His orgasm took over him, absolutely annihilating any thoughts that attempted to enter his brain. She continued to pulse around his cock, milking him even after he was done emptying himself inside of her.

She watched him twitch and relished his whimpers she continued to grip his cock. He pulled out after a moment and removed the condom.

"Clean me up like a good boy," she teased.

As if on autopilot, he knelt in front of her and spread her legs. He flattened his tongue and began cleaning her up. The Butcher could not believe he was doing this. Fuck, she tastes so good.

"The Butcher of Versailles brought to his knees by me? Mmhm, your head sure looks pretty between my thighs."

All he could do was moan in response, because he was, as she put it, brought to his knees from her pussy. He cleaned her up, helped her dress, and watched as she left the back room, all while his pants remained at his ankles. He slowly gathered his bearings and realized what had just happened. After cleaning himself up, He walked out to the front of the store and locked the front door. He went back to cleaning up and in the process, found two $20 bills with a note: Thanks for the salami, it was amazing.

The Butcher chuckled and wondered when he would see her next.

________________________________________

Extremely sorry for this dumpster fire, but hopefully it earned a chuckle.