The Butler Did It, with Kaley Cuoco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
803 Followers

Then Kaley held him up and inserted him back into her slickness again, much to his relief. With her boots firmly planted on the floor and her hands above his head on the back of the chair Kaley went into overdrive. Juan looked at her fine hair which whipped about her face, her big jugs that bounced wildly in his face, and her meaty thighs that clamped to him tightly. Her body smacked onto his as the crazed blonde fucked him with super fast strokes that made his toes curl. She rotated her hips in a clockwise motion as she sank on him with impossibly hard thrusts of her curvaceous frame until she felt a shudder through her and she screamed as she came on his cock, a rush of liquid heaven coating his prick.

"Oh fuck! Sweet lady!"

Juan pushed up and held his cock embedded totally in her molten core. He exploded and several gushes of cum shot inside her. They stayed that way and kissed for a long time, in no hurry to let go.

"And, therefore! The butler did it for revenge for his unrequited love for her ladyship. And here is the culprit right here. Oh my word!"

Kaley and Juan turned to the group who had re-entered the dining room and were gawping at them frozen to the spot.

"Kaley! What on earth is going on?"

Kaley stood up, rather embarrassed but thinking on her feet. Her tits jiggled on her chest as she turned to point at the naked and spent Juan, whose drooping hard on leaked fluids on his thigh.

"YES, look! I found the murderer. The butler did it, in the dining room, with the blunt instrument. Right?"

"Merda!"

END

123z
123z
803 Followers
12