The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucks her harder and faster, like he has never fucked another woman, pulling his cock nearly all the way out, thrusting it deep inside her with each movement. She plays with her tits, pushing them to her mouth, licking her nipple as her fucks her hard. He feels the cum build up and knows he is close. Something changes and she notices. She grabs his hair and looks him in the eyes and says "you want to cum for me baby? I want you to fucking cum. I want you to fucking cum hard for me!". He knows that it has been longer than usual since he was able to release one way or another and with the most erotic and passionate session he'd ever been in, he would cum hard. He looks down at her, slaps her breasts and asks her "you want me to cum baby, tell me where baby, tell me" and she replies, "anywhere. Cum for me. Cum where you want baby, own me baby, fucking own me".

He picks up his intensity, fucking her harder. He pulls his cock from her and grabs her by her hair. With one motion he positions him cock against her lips and pushes himself in her mouth. She pulls back, taking her mouth off his cock, looks up and begs to him, "give me your cum baby. I want to taste it. Cum hard for me baby, give me your cum!". He pushes his cock into her mouth, allowing just the swollen tip to rest on her tongue. Holding his cock in his hand he pushes down against her tongue, moving his cock back and forth in her mouth. Holding her head he releases his cum. His orgasm shakes him unlike ever before and he moans loudly. He fills her mouth with his hot cum as she moans in approval, swallowing as much as she can. He pushes his cock deep in her mouth, gagging her before pulling himself from her. He leans down and kisses her passionately. He moves his mouth to her tits again, sucking and biting them. He grabs her by her hips and rolls her over onto her stomach. Pulling her hips he raises her on her hands and knees. She looks back and stares at him asking, "what are you....." and lets out a squeal as he pushes his cock deep inside her pussy. He reaches around, grabbing her tits hard, filling his hands with her sexy breasts. Her hand reaches under her and begins to slide a finger inside her pussy, feeling his cock as it thrusts in and out of her. He leans back and grabs her hips, thrusting harder. He pulls he back against him with one final thrust forward as he cums again, deep inside her. She collapses to the bed and his cock slides from her pussy. He lays next to her and faces her. She faces him, laying the exhausted. He again plays with her tits, squeezing them, tugging on them.

She looks him in the eyes and asks "you like them don't you?"

He replies, "I like all of you."

She says "Good", and they lay there and fall asleep together.

The next day they wake up and she pleads for him to stay. He decides to stay and see what the day has in store...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

No Kissing A reluctant wife tries swinging for the first time.in Erotic Couplings
Use Me in Front of My Husband On the night my husband's friend turned me into a slut.in Loving Wives
Well-Intentioned Cowboy movies, infidelity, regrets, and moving on.in Loving Wives
Teacher of the Black Cocks Ch. 01 College prof blacked by a student.in Interracial Love
Jacy The Cock Tease Pt. 01 Jacy uses her tricks to try and hook the handsome neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories