No Kissing

Story Info
A reluctant wife tries swinging for the first time.
3.7k words
4.56
18.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stairs creak under my feet as an unfamiliar hand holds mine and leads me upstairs. My head turns back to look at my husband as he scoots along our sofa towards a woman he has clearly fancied since we moved in next door to them 18 months ago. His eyes brim with a lust that I barely recognise and his arm slips round her slender shoulders. It's too much to watch, and so I turn away and follow a man that isn't my husband upstairs.

His hand is rougher than Carl's, but the way he holds it is gentle. Like he can feel my trepidation and nervousness and so is treating me accordingly. When we get to the landing he stops and turns to me, smiling down with a hand resting on my hip carefully.

"Which room?"

Not my bedroom. I can't do it there. Not where I sleep with Carl. I look past him to the spare room and nod towards it before stepping past him into a bare white room with a simple double bed that takes up most of the space. My fingers flick the light on and I shift away from the door, hearing Leigh pushing the door almost closed behind us so that we're left alone.

My back is to him, but I hear him approach behind me and smell the musk of his cologne. "It's okay to be nervous" he tells me, hand sliding down my arm to take my hand. After a breath I giggle sheepishly and turn around to face him, brown eyes looking up through lashes to regard the man I'm technically about to cheat with.

"I know. Just... never thought I'd be with anyone else. When I made my vows... I thought they meant something."

Leigh smiles at me, his thumb grazing kindly along my knuckles. He looks good for his age, with the gray hairs encroaching on his temples the only physical attribute that suggests he's much older than me and Carl. That and the corners of his light blue eyes, which have some ever so faint lines.

"They do Erin," he reassures me in a quiet voice. "This is just a bit of fun. A little spice in your latte. Me and Just have been experimenting with other couples for years and we've never had any issues. It's just about enjoying ourselves and experiencing something new."

I nod slightly and look down to my feet, trying to swallow down my nerves further so I can do something Carl wanted to do so badly the moment Leigh and Justine mentioned they were swingers. We'd been together since we were sixteen and only ever known each other, so I knew he was curious. And the way he bombarded them with questions over dinners and barbecues in our short time as their neighbours meant I knew what was coming.

That he was going to see if we wanted to swap. They were innocent sounding questions at first, but I knew what he was leading to. Knew he must have been speaking to Justine or Leigh to feel out whether they were comfortable with doing something before even broaching it with me. The thought hurts a little, honestly.

And now we are here, with him downstairs with another woman doing god knows what. Will he like her body more? I've put on a little weight since we married three years ago but it's just a little muffin top-

A hand touches under my chin and gently tilts my head up, breaking my chain of thought, and I see that same smile there. I look away to the side quickly. "Sorry," I exhale. "This isn't what you imagined it would be like huh?"

"I'm patient," he tells me, pulling me into a hug. A hug I can do, and I push my small frame into him and wrap my arms around his strong body. "There's no rush. And we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. This is all about mutual enjoyment - I won't enjoy myself if you're not having a good time. If you're not getting something out of this too then neither am I."

Another deep breath and those last words seem to sink in a little. I hold on to him a little tighter, and Leigh squeezes back and kisses the top of my head as his hands slide down the back of my pink blouse. In this moment he feels warm and safe, and with my eyes shut it would be easy to believe the man holding me is Carl.

"No kissing," I gently tease, reminding him of one of the rules I'd made downstairs before parting ways from our respective spouses. For some reason kissing feels important to me. That even if I share my body with someone else, there are things that are shared just between me and Carl. Leigh repeats the rule back to me just as one hand slides to my curvy behind. He doesn't squeeze, just places it there.

He must hear the slight catch of breath in my throat because he pulls me closer to his body. I place my left hand between us on his white dress shirt, but not to stop him. Just to touch him. To sample what he feels like.

"Would you like me to unbutton your blouse?" he asks huskily. I lick my lips, swallow and find the courage I need to do this. For Carl. And for me.

I nod against his shirt.

Leigh takes a half-step back and our eyes meet as he pings the top button of my blouse free carefully. I don't stop watching him as I feel each button come undone and the cold air of the room hit my chest. At no point does he look away from my gaze as he reveals the red bra I'm wearing that holds my substantial chest. It's only when the last button is undone that he looks down, hands sliding down my torso to rest at my hips and taking in my almost naked form for the first time.

"Carl is a lucky, lucky man."

That makes me smile. I can't remember the last time Carl looked at me like Leigh is looking at me. With hunger and desire. It makes a part of me want to show him more to see what else he'll say. To see what else he will do.

His hands smooth back up my body, thumbs dragging along the soft skin of my stomach, and then sliding across the lace of my bra. The thin fabric seems to amplify the light caress of my breasts and my hands grip his shirt, forcing a little whimper of desire from my lips. I press my forehead to his chest and let my hands fumble open the buttons of his shirt as my fear and trepidation of what I'm doing starts to subside.

We remove our own shirts after I have unbuttoned his, and I take my turn in admiring his physique. He's not ripped, or particularly strong looking, but he has a nice mat of hair on his tanned chest and a flat stomach. I let my fingers slide into his chest hair and feel the beat of his heart under my hands.

He pulls me into another hug and I wrap my arms around him as he does the same for me. For a moment we just hold each other, our hands smoothing up and down each other's backs as we grow accustomed to how each other feels. He does feel different from Carl, but the longer he holds me, the less I find myself caring.

"Can I remove your trousers?" he asks into my ear, and I give him another quick nod.

The button of my black trousers is masterfully removed, with Leigh showing no signs of the nerves I'm feeling as he undresses me. And the way he looks at me - it feels like my body is secondary to just having the chance to have me like this. He kneels before me as he peels the tight trousers down my pale, thick thighs. But all he does is meet my gaze before I step out of my trousers and stand before him in my matching red underwear.

"I hope he tells you plenty how gorgeous you are," Leigh tells me firmly as he stands up and places his hands on my hips once more. I like that he keeps putting them there - it makes me feel wanted. And between the words, the touches and the looks he's showering on me, I feel like a goddess. So when my hands go to his belt, I feel slightly more confident. More assured. And when I feel his clear arousal in his boxer shorts as gravity pushes his jeans to the floor, I know I want him to see more just so I can taste more of the nectar he is serving me.

I don't wait for him to ask to see more this time. Meeting his gaze more confidently, I reach behind my back and unclasp my bra, watching him as the straps are pushed off my shoulders and the bra falls at my bare feet. He does look away then, eyeing my pink nipples and large tits with the hunger I suspected he would. And it's like he knows he has me enticed now, because he doesn't ask for permission to touch them - he just does, both hands caressing them and pinching my hard pink nipples until I gasp.

Despite the rules I'd set earlier with what we can and can't do, I feel the urge to kiss him. It's just a quiet urge though, and I push it down and instead push myself firmly against him, nuzzling his chest and letting him push the elastic of my panties down until they tumble down my legs of their own accord.

Naked now, he pushes me back gently and carefully places me on the bed. From beyond the bedroom door I hear what sounds like moaning, but that's not where my focus is. All I care about now is the older man standing between my legs, his boxers gone and his hand gripping the base of his thick, hard cock. He only hesitates to join me on the bed for a moment so he can pull a condom wrapper from his jeans pocket, which he throws onto the pillow beside me.

His lips touch my stomach and even though it's technically a kiss of sorts, I don't chastise him. Instead my hand runs through his hair as he kisses up my body, watching as he greedily sucks on my large tits with a reverence I only partially recall Carl doing. It draws the first loud moan from my lips as the fire grows between my legs.

"What do you want Erin?" he asks me, eyes flicking up to look at me in between his tongue flicking at my hard nipple. Both my hands are in his hair now, my back arched as he plays with my sensitive tits. It should be an easy answer, but that shadow of doubt rears its head once more and I mewl a little at the conflict I'm feeling. Because I know what this next step means.

"I don't know."

Leigh doesn't answer immediately, instead focusing on teasing and licking my breasts with his mouth and tongue. His nose nuzzles around the pink areolas, and I feel the slight stubble of his chin along the soft skin of my breasts. "I want you to do what makes you comfortable," he eventually reminds me, and I look at him, nod, and bite my lip.

I look up at the ceiling for a time debating whether I've gone too far while a man who isn't my husband lays above me and sucks on my tits. It's such a stupid juxtaposition I think, considering where we already are and how far we've come. But still, that next step feels huge. And that's what scares me.

"I'm so lucky."

I look back at Leigh, his chin resting between my tits and his blue eyes staring at me. "You are?" I reply, hand smoothing his hair back.

"I am. Even if this is all you want to do, do you know how long I've thought about this? About you? Since the moment you and Carl moved in I wanted to know what was beneath the clothes you wore. And now I'm here kissing your amazing tits and touching your beautiful body. You're stunning Erin. So yes, I'm very lucky."

He means it. I think I can tell that he means it. More so than anything Carl has said to me over the last few years. And downstairs he's fucking another woman, so why should I rob myself of this when he doesn't care about our vows either?

My hand snatches for the condom wrapper beside me and I push it into his hand. "Are you sure Erin?" Leigh asks as he moves to push himself off me, but before he does I grab hold of him and bury my head into the crook of his neck.

"Please. I want you. Please."

I mean it. Deep down I mean it, even though the thought of doing this with Leigh terrifies me. I hear the wrapper tear open and then feel him throw it aside as I continue to hold him close. His head is pressed into the pillow beside me, supporting him as his hands place the condom over his thickness. The sound fills my senses as my body and mind prepare for what I'm about to do. What we're about to do. My breath shudders and I try to keep a tight reign of the emotions broiling within me. "Please. Hurry. Hurry. Please." I whisper desperately, knowing that this needs to happen now before I let my worries get the better of me.

Then there's the feeling of cock-wrapped latex against my labia. My hands grip his shoulders and I prepare for him. And then it's replaced with something more as my married next door neighbour pushes past the slick folds of my sex and starts to penetrate me. He's slow but firm, and my nails dig into his shoulder as I let a new man enter me. Only the second ever man to join me like this.

And it feels good. So fucking good.

"G-o-dddd," I shudder into his ear, hand gripping the back of his short hair as he starts to take me slowly. So wonderfully slowly, letting me savour every inch of his thickness in me. No quick slam into me. No heavy thrusting immediately. And then he goes in deeper and holds himself there, and the moan that escapes my mouth echoes through the room and probably down the stairs.

Leigh's hand slides into my long brown hair and pulls me into his neck, grunting with exertion as he starts to pound into me. I gasp, moan and cry out as he fucks me with an intensity I've never experienced before. My hand slides down his back and rests on his ass, feeling the muscles contract as he pushes deep into me faster and faster.

"Fuck you feel so good," he growls, relinquishing his grip on my head to plant his hands either side of it on the pillow.

"So... do... you," I manage in a squeak, glancing down between our bodies to see how his cock powers into me hard enough to make my tits bounce and jiggle from the force. They clearly get Leigh's attention and he lifts one hand from the pillow to roughly grope one with a strong hand. I hiss at the delicious combination of pleasure and pain and slap a hand to the nape of his neck to hold him.

"You like that?" he asks, eyes dashing to meet mine while not breaking the rhythm he's started and expertly maintained.

"Yes... harder," I suggest to him, and he places his forehead to mine before he grunts loudly and thrusts once hard and deep within me as if to make a statement of what he can do.

His hands shift and he pulls up, wrapping around my pink thighs and spreading my legs further apart. He pushes my hips back a little, changing the angle and hitting a spot that makes me forget everything - my husband, who Leigh is and who he's married to. The only thing I care about is this man, and what he's doing to me.

The pace slows but Leigh gives me what I want, taking me harder but keeping the same intensity as before. My tits bounce on my chest but his eyes don't look away from mine, watching as I moan louder and louder for him. I grip the bedsheets I'm coating with my juices in a vice-like grip, back arching as I feel my body building to a crescendo.

"I want you to cum Erin," he growls. "I want to watch you cum."

It took Carl years to make me cum through penetration. Years of learning my body and knowing what makes me tick. And now, in what feels like no time at all, I'm on the precipice of release with Leigh. A small voice, the same one that had nagged me from the moment I took his hand and followed him upstairs, shouts at me from afar that I shouldn't. That this is something to share only with Carl.

My body has other ideas.

A sharp intake of breath, eyes bulging in my head as my body reacts to what this man has done to me. Then a potent contraction which reverberates from between my legs to every extremity. A groan is ripped from the depths of my body and is echoed out through the room as Leigh makes me come undone in a way I cannot describe.

He stops deep inside me and lets me catch my breath. It shudders out of my lungs in squeaky gasps, my hands resting on his chest. I slowly smile up at him and reach up to caress his face, because he's smiling and handsome and just given me the most intense orgasm of my life.. Unsurprisingly it has relaxed me, and now I want to make sure I return the favour.

"Enjoy that?" he asks in a very self-assured way. Like this isn't the first time he's made someone who isn't his wife cum this easily.

"I did," I tell him, pulling him down to me so I can hold him close. "What do you want?" I purr into his ear.

"You want to ride me?"

"If you want me to."

Leigh slides out of my sensitive pussy and falls onto the empty side of the bed. "Show me," he says with a wry smile and his hand readjusting the condom still covering his hard cock. My orgasm has turned my legs into jelly, so when I move I move ungracefully onto him, pushing my long hair from my face as I straddle his hips, his cock length pressed against my wet lips.

I shift slightly to tease along his length and he responds with a groan and by placing his hands over my tits. "God you're fucking gorgeous. You have... Erin, your body," he murmurs and I bite my lip as I let his words sink into my self-confidence. This is how Carl should make me feel, right?

"I want to make you happy too," I tell him, guiding the tip of his manhood against my lips and slowly sheathing him into me once more. His grip on my tits becomes firmer and I slap my hands over them to help him grope me which draws a growl from him.

"You can make me happy by making me cum," he rasps as I start to grind faster on him, hips moving so my pussy glides from base to tip of his cock. It's not something I've done this eagerly for a while, but with Leigh I find myself wanting to. So all my effort goes into pleasing him, my hands on his chest so I can use my arms for leverage.

The exertion and the warm room have gotten me sweaty, but I don't care. I watch how he groans, how his eyes close, how he keeps his hands on me at all times. And I want to see how his handsome features look when he cums. My body leans down and I hover myself over him, grinding harder and faster onto his cock. Leigh lets go of my tits and places his hands on my hips, guiding me deeper onto his shaft and thrusting up so my own moans are added to his.

"God Erin," he pants. "Erin I'm going... I'm going to cum."

I watch as his face changes, handsome features scrunching up. And even with the condom on I feel him pulse and throb inside of me. I grind onto him, crying out loudly and keeping him deep inside of me as I try to make this something for him to remember. To distinguish me from all the others because I find myself oddly caring about what he thinks about this time with me.

When he opens his eyes again there is an immensely satisfied look there which I find incredibly hot. "That was incredible," he says with a thick, deep voice and his hands smoothing from my hips to my sweaty back. I'd normally feel a little self-conscious - there had been times when Carl had mentioned it after sex and made me feel gross. But with Leigh I just feel... sexy.

"I'm glad I could return the favour," I say with a kind smile, lifting myself off of him and in doing so hovering closer to his face. There's an awkward pause where I should fall to the other side of the bed. But he's close, and his lips are right there.

They're my own rules. Ones I set for us all, and ones that everyone agreed to. But after what we'd shared I feel like I need to taste his lips. It's only a short, chaste kiss, but it is still a rule I've broken.

"Sorry," I whisper. "Just happened."

"Your rules Erin," he replies. "And our secret?"

"Our secret," I grin.